• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ιт'ѕ α вєαυтιfυℓ ∂αу ιи тнє иєιgнвσянσσ∂! ➤ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Just checking in on everybody and seeing who were waiting on replies from. I know some people are waiting for my replies, I know some haven't even posted yet so I'm just trying to figure things out

I’m a little bit at a loss right now because I don’t want to rp the same characters over and over, but on the other hand the characters that I haven’t rped yet need other characters to go off of for context and conversation, so I’m a little bit stuck at the moment 😅

I am sorry everyone, I have been busy a bit and I have to find out who is still interested in the RP and i have never been really good about getting to post

I'm still interested, I'm just stuck because like I said earlier my characters all depend on others right now because most of mine are single in the family I picked, and I don't know how to proceed without prompts.

I'm still here!

Sorry for being a bit slower with replies. I was trying to think ahead, and I got stuck on how to proceed beyond the current scene. But I suppose I should back up and work on a reply for the ongoing scene first, and then we can see where things go from there. One step at a time. :xFsmile:

I'm still here!

Sorry for being a bit slower with replies. I was trying to think ahead, and I got stuck on how to proceed beyond the current scene. But I suppose I should back up and work on a reply for the ongoing scene first, and then we can see where things go from there. One step at a time. :xFsmile:
no worries! but yes, it probably would be better to take it one scene at a time! if you need help plotting or inspiration we can definitely help you with that!

Still interested!!! Stuck on my youngin and I also just got back from a trip :]

That's good!!! Tommy still needs another post up i think??? And ill get to that once i unpack :]

hello everyone! so so soooo sorry for the sudden absence of leave but i am back and better than ever! finals are finally done, now of course i still have an outside life but my replies are coming in steady ladies and gentlemen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back