• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour

I have Discord but I'm not a fan of it, I try to avoid it but if you guys will use it for this then I can dust off my account and use it again (:

I have Discord but I'm not a fan of it, I try to avoid it but if you guys will use it for this then I can dust off my account and use it again (:

I will post most of the updates and future events there. you don't have to communicate on there if you don't want too, you can just read what i post when you get the notifications. :)

I will post most of the updates and future events there. you don't have to communicate on there if you don't want too, you can just read what i post when you get the notifications. :)
What a relief! Group chats are a bit overwhelming for me. Thanks for keeping the communication flexible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back