• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour

sprouhtt

溺死花
56828ba2993fe8ddf812bfdf97793d11 (1).jpg
Past Lore:

Welcome to the town of FellWood, where the tourist attraction is rather high due to people coming back for the legends that run throughout this town. FellWood has been said to have paranormal activities taking place throughout centuries, and when people report those activities there is laughter and mockery that no such thing exists. After a couple of days, the same people who had said there were paranormal activities and the same people who laughed, all disappeared.

FellWood had been said to be a town built upon bloodshed, the founding fathers and women who used to roam these streets were no other than witches. Though there were shreds of evidence that led to this here accusation and that was when a local had gone up to the mountains to look for more firewood when he had seen a blood ritual being performed. A young female by the age of six had been sacrificed and he watched as her lively body withered away into nothing but dust and a light of some sort going to each individual that was surrounding her. The old became new, a blood ritual of immortal beauty.

The locals that discovered this was no other than Joseph Saint Claire, a future priest of the town of FellWood and soon to be Witch Hunter. He gathered up everyone that he can find, formed many groups by sharing his findings, and other towns became aware and suspected that there were people amongst them that were witches and warlocks. That is how Salem, a neighboring town had their own run-ins with witches.

After some time had passed, a bloody battle of eradicating witches and warlocks. The number of mortals that there were outnumbered the witches and soon there were only a few witches and warlocks around. Witch hunters are what they had called themselves. People were ignorant back then and had no reasoning as to whether it was right or not. Though when they hear the word witch, it is immediately associated with the devil, evil, satan, demons and much more. But not all witches are evil, there are good witches and warlocks out there who use their powers for good. Though nobody wishes to believe them. The Religious Christian people of the town did not wish for their children nor anyone of the sort to be around something so cruel. The people they accused of being a witch, had been tortured, hung, burned dead or alive, and humiliated; and the ones who were lucky had escaped this blood bath and into the mountains to maintain and save what little people they had to their group.

Before they had retreated to the mountains, the witches had cast a curse on the town of FellWood, that the town will not hear the last of the witches that had lost their lives on this soil. The same witches that had founded and built the town to being what it was, will soon be taken back and the blood of the mortals will paint the town red.

And just like that, they were never to be seen, heard or talked about.

5334c7a7888c71030b49ef072ec2e0dc (1).jpgThey had sent a couple of hunters to the mountains to make sure, but they found nothing, suspicions still arise that they had either disappeared or are now living amongst the people in town. Disguised and lurking in the shadows, preparing to make their mark.

Word had been received from Salem of these accusations and when Salem had told FellWood that there are no such things as witches since a judge called a ruling that the whole ordeal was outrageous and that the population was decreasing, it sounded foolish after a while.

After time had passed, the once battle had turned into another chapter in history, slowly being forgotten by the world and witches and warlocks turned into folklore. Though we cannot say that it was not all true, witches and warlocks still roam this very earth and an uprising is soon to take place in the near future. That is what we are told to believe, though it may not be as accurate.

That is how FellWood, Massachusetts was known for its eerie and cold history, being the home to the deadliest hunt in history, one hundred people had died upon this soil; good and evil, and only a small percentage will come back to take their revenge towards the town.

Present Lore:

FellWood has become quite a town, it is the town for its tourist attractions and museums filled with weapons that dated back to the 1500 and 1600s that were held by Witch Hunters themselves. Also, there are sections that are about witches and warlocks during that time, though it all sounds like rubbish to the modern folks and is hardly looked upon.

Though strange things have been happening in the town, weird sightings of circles drawn in the dirt in woods and other paranormal activities. Some say that the witches are still amongst us, while others believe that witches are not the other creatures out there making their mark out of the shadows.

BreakDown:

So, very sorry for that very long read haha. Initially what I want for this thread is to be a slice of life realistic mystery of the supernatural happenings and also to be filled with adventure, romance, alliances, betrayal, you know... ALL THE GOOD STUFF.

Our story takes place with the modern day era, 2019. Where the stories of Witches and Warlocks, Vampires, Werewolves have become nothing but folklore, children's bedtime stories.

But in reality, the witches they pushed away from the town, have been living amongst the humans all along. Living a normal 'mortal' life by day, and when its Witching Hour, they come alive and practice their magic in secret.

This is a thread about young witches and warlocks who have to live amongst humans and survive this mundane world in something called High School. They will live normal lives, interact, throw parties, cast a spell here and there and most importantly, trying to not get caught.

There are witches and warlocks in this roleplay as well as human roles too. Later on, I will introduce vampires and werewolves. (If you want your character to only be a vampire/werewolf, please pm me so we can talk. :)

Also another thing, witches/warlocks have covens (there own group/posse, so if you want your own coven, let me know when I have created the thread to put that in there. Your coven could be good or bad or neutral coven.

Once I have a headcount of how many people will be joining, I'll go ahead and start up more information on the witches and their culture.

What do you believe and who will you be in "The Witching Hour"? Are you ready?

I need your help in making this roleplay become a reality.​

If you wish to be a part of this future roleplay, comment down below so I have a specific count of how many are joining so I can create an official thread.

****Also, if you have anything to contribute, a comment, suggestions, or anything, let me know. :) ****

Thank you!!!​

Puts on Inquisitor's garb

Lights Torch

I want to make a witch hunter that has access to some divine magic. I shall Pm thee the details once I've fleshed them out a tad

Last edited:
I want to make a witch that later turns into a vampire. VAMPIRE WITCH
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Okay I'll chill

You can make all the vamps you want at a limit of 2 haha.

Do you have a template of sorts or would you like for us to wait until you make a proper thread?

Wait for me to make the template and all the lore and other in depth info for the rp. I should be officially done with it by Monday afternoon, since I work in the morning tomorrow. (Sunday the 16th)

Ok, it's getting pretty late for me, so I'm going to bed but I'll hope back on in the morning. Good night!

We have enough peeps, or should I say witches/warlocks and other mystical creatures. We should all be able to make a CS by Monday night.

Puts on Inquisitor's garb

Lights Torch

I want to make a witch hunter that has ace's to some divine magic. I shall Pm thee the details once I've fleshed them out a tad

If your hunters a human, not sure how magic will fit in, but if you give me more info like you say, then you can have it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back