• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour

I have a really weird question, are familiars a concept in this world? I was kinda thinking about making a male crow familiar and a female witch. :3

Hi sprouhtt,
This idea has potential! Would love to create a character, if you're still looking for people.

Always looking for people!! Yay!!

I'm interested in a female role.

Awesome!! :)

I'm interested, love!

Yes!! That is amazing!!

Can I be an evil witch? Also, I'm going to play a female, instead.

Yes you can, and if you want to create your own evil group then go ahead.

I have a really weird question, are familiars a concept in this world? I was kinda thinking about making a male crow familiar and a female witch. :3

Yes they are. But since your character would be in school, then it would be weird to bring a familiar to school. But for the rp I was thinking of opening it up on the last two months of school and then do all summer and some spring events. (Still thinking though)

I’m interested

Yay!!

Big interest

That’s a big mood, love it!

Hi sprouhtt,
Quick question: how frequently would you like the group to post?

Maybe once or twice a week, a ya know? Also I only want a paragraph from y’all or if you want to write more then go ahead. :)

(All of this will be explained in the post thread haha) :)

Maybe once or twice a week, a ya know? Also I only want a paragraph from y’all or if you want to write more then go ahead. :)

(All of this will be explained in the post thread haha) :)
Thank you for clarifying, sprouhtt! That is definitely within my ability. Sorry if I rushed you for information. I just needed to know if I would be able to keep up with the group/posting expectations. Excited to dig into character options now.

Thank you for clarifying, sprouhtt! That is definitely within my ability. Sorry if I rushed you for information. I just needed to know if I would be able to keep up with the group/posting expectations. Excited to dig into character options now.

No you’re not rushing me! I’m happy to answer any questions :)

Hey everyone!

I don't mean to disappoint anyone but I am putting aside starting up a thread tonight, I have a very bad migraine from overworking myself at work throughout the weekend.

I will start the thread tomorrow and hopefully, be done with it by Tuesday so everyone can get a CS up. :)

Thank you for your patience and interest in "Its Witchin' Hour", very much appreciated!

Love,
Sprouhtt

Hello Again Everyone!

I have finally put everything up and the character sheet is ready to go.

All I need to do is add in pictures of the town and we will be good.

Below is a link to the character sheet and from there you all can make your characters. :)

I will be looking forward to reading your CS's, have fun and good luck!

Love,
Sprouhtt

It's Witchin Hour CS

Omg I thought that this looked familiar! I’m totally in and I plan on bringing Kamaria back from the dead XD

Can I post a WIP and finish it when I have the time? Oh, and is it okay if my character's power would be plant manipulation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back