• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour (NOW ACCEPTING HUMANS/HUNTERS/WEREWOLVES)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"There's a hole in the Earth...

BuYVugHY_400x400.jpg
"E
xcuse me?" Lucifer asked the woman, who seemed to be able to tell exactly what he was doing. He raised an eyebrow at her boldness. "I don't know what you're talking about. And, even if I did, you're the one who is subjecting yourself to a headache. You could always leave, old one," he retorted, amused with the banter. He then turned and walked away. "See ya," he called out not only to her but the entire party. He'd had his fill of it all.

He climbed on his Indian Scout Bober and kicked it to life. Placing a helmet on his head he took off into the daylight. It was a short trip back home. The Manor was pretty close to the lake. He arrived home, parking his bike in the gravel that lay outside the garage. Entering the mansion, he was met with a more than familiar voice.

"The Efferri spell, son? I could feel it from here. Bravo, son," Ariel complimented from the parlor, sipping a glass of scotch from the shadows. Lucifer entered the parlor, his eyes trained on the fireplace.

"Flore ignem," he cast, out loud now that he was out of mortal view. The wood in the cinders splintered into flames at the sound of his voice. "Father, you seem well today." Lucifer mused, placing his helmet on the rack nearest him. He twirled his fingers and the fire rose higher and brighter. Every moment was a chance to practice his arts.

"Lucifer, I am more than overjoyed. Tomorrow you are to meet with Kamaria Aten and the rest of the supernaturals of Fellwood. This is a chance for us to reclaim our seat of power among these people. You grow stronger every day. I can feel it and I bet the other witches in town can feel it too. Your mother's strength runs well through your veins." The man stood and clapped his son on the back, a forlorn smile on his lips. "But, enough about our sorrows. Tomorrow you shall prove your worth," he said, to Lucifer's dismay. He'd thought that Ariel would finally tell him why his mother's blood was so important. Lucifer turned away from the man and made for the worn but sturdy grand-staircase.

"I'll be in my room," he stated quietly, his eyes a slow-burning silver. His frustration always came to head when his mother was mentioned. He never even met the woman yet she was the key to a very deadly game of his Father's creation.

"Your suit for the Crystal Ball is hung in your room, Lucifer. It would be wise for you to try it on and see how it fits," his father said sternly from the parlor room. Lucifer inhaled and exhaled slowly, then continued his stride up the stairs. His attitude would be different if his father treated him more like a son and less like a bargaining chip to the world.

...I'm out."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Interacting w/: N/A (Free to interact)
Mentioned: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Nicholas/Joseph), Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Mica)
Activity: Grabbing a drink & now about to socialize with Joseph

Selene took another sip of the weak drink and decided to put it down, she wasn’t feeling it anymore. It was not strong enough, she’s been to a lot of these social gatherings and not once has she been extremely drunk. Not that she wants too, but she prefers to forget about the night as a whole. But don’t think that she can’t have fun without alcohol in her system. She looked up at him, meeting his blue gaze as she thanked him for the compliment. “This old thing? I have had it for a while now and never worn it. So might as well start now,” Selene answered him.

Selene cleared her throat and felt someone staring at them, she turned her head in the direction of the stare and saw a woman looking at them. Mica, she looked so beautiful and the waves in her brunette hair was gorgeous as well

Selene looked away from her and then back at Joseph, “Yes it is, and I feel as though it is my job to know everyone’s name.” Selene told him as she turned her whole body towards him.

“You know... I believe the girl over there is trying to get your number. And I see that you notice her too, I don’t believe you would want to get her jealous by talking to me all night?” Selene said to him as she titled her head slightly towards the direction of Mica.

Interacting w/: n/a
Mentioned: n/a

Leoric pulled away from the now deceased corpse that he let drop to the ground. "Tasty," he remarked, thinking back to the flavor that still resonated on his tongue. He looked back at the other bodies he'd piled up in an attempt to quench his thirst. He smiled, Wiping the blood from his mouth. His victims were already in a dazed state, almost high. One of them barely stayed intact, her head hanging on by a thin piece of skin. Leoric darted away from the corpses, his supernatural reflexes keeping him from hitting any trees as he made his way back to the party. He straightened his collar and picked up a drink, which was weak compared to the buzz he had from his meal.

"It's good to be back," he remarked, keeping an eye out for victim number 5.​

Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Interacting With: Selene
Activity: Finishing conversation with Selene and making his way towards Mica.

With a raised eyebrow, Joseph tilted his head as his face formed into a "is that so?" expression. From what he could deduct from everything he's sensed and observed, Selene is undoubtably someone of old and potentially ancient origins. Everything from the scent of her witch-vampire mixed blood to her cryptic expression all suggest that she's an individual possessing a rather eventful history. But something tells Joseph that not all of it was pleasant.

"Hm?" Joseph's eyes followed Selene as her head tilted towards the brunette girl he had laid eyes on earlier. In contrast to last time, she was no longer engaged in the conversation with the boy from before. In fact, that boy was nowhere to be seen, at least in the immediate vicinity. Instead, she was no just standing near the fire alone. Perhaps she's waiting for somebody or it may just well be that she doesn't recognize anybody here.

"A rather broad assumption from a few stares don't you think?" Joseph replied back smirkingly as his eyes returned to Selene. "Although, I would be lying if I was to say that I wasn't drawn to her." He added admittedly. After a few short seconds of contemplation, Joseph chugged the remnants of the vodka from his cup before turning to Selene to excuse himself. "Very well then. I guess it wouldn't hurt. If you'd excuse me.." Joseph quickly refilled his now empty cup before doing the same with another. After excusing himself, the vampire slowly made his way to the fire where the young brunette was standing.

"Hey, Mica is it?" Joseph greeted the brunette wholeheartedly with a warm smile. "Can I interest you in a drink?" Joseph asked as he extended his left arm as he offered Mica one of the cups that he had just filled. Compared to his first one, the one he had offered consisted only of half of the alcohol amount. He was unaware of the girl's tolerance and didn't want to overwhelm her with a drink as strong as vodka.

"You'd do that for me? Really, June? Thank you from the bottom of my heart." Rebecca gave her a warm smile. "You're a good friend, June, and really, there's no higher compliment anyone can give than that."

"Eh, you're just glad you're not looking at purchasing some of those wrecks anymore." Mary quipped. It was true to an extent- the used car dealerships of FellWood were only braved by the truly desperate or utterly deranged. The standard for a good ride was "you don't need a tetanus shot after looking at it." With these low standards, of course a half-decent truck would be viewed as a godsend. Still, Rebecca was truly grateful. "Anything I can do for you in return? Pay your gas money? Help with some schoolwork?" Call back a ghost or two?

Ava Crowley

593240Location: Bonfire
Interacting With: sprouhtt sprouhtt Jack19XK Jack19XK (open)
Mentioning: Everyone
Activity: Making an impression

Pouring herself a strong confidence potion, Ava watched the foul smelling liquid fill half of her glass. Her nonchalant face showed none of the anxious thoughts running through her brain. Please don't fuck this up, Ava. When her glass was full, she tilted her head back slightly as she lifted her red solo cup to her parted lips. She swallowed a mouth-full of the burning cocktail as she eyed a group of people who seemed to be talking to one another. Soon after her first gulp, Ava reached the bottom of her cup. Time for round two. She poured herself another drink and then began to walk towards the group. She ran her right hand through her long brown hair before placing her fringe pieces behind her ears. Once she reached them, she eyed each one of them quickly, observing their appearances closely. Standing in front of her was a stunning female with piercing blue eyes and to her left was a blonde haired, blue eyed boy who left shortly after Ava's arrival. Now remember: calm, cool and collected.

"Hi," She said simply, making eye contact with the girl.
Ava's lips curled up into a smile as she began to introduce herself, "My name is Ava, Ava Crowley," she stated in a cool tone.

The apples of her cheeks blushed a light pink because of her hate of small talk.

Last edited:
Image result for forest gif
Mentions: Cameron, Rebecca
Interacting With: Shagranoz Shagranoz
Activity: Getting ready to go for a walk

A smile spread across June's face. "Hey, it's no probelm. It's what friends do right? Besides I can't promise you anything high end."

June looked around in thought. It was still quite early in the night and she'd already seen a kid leave. Who's name she believed was Cameron. The night was shaping up to be a calm one. Which would certainly be a nice change from the parties June had been to in the past. Which usually ended in a fight or the cops being called or both. June knew that she'd most likely rope herself into driving some kids home, that was usually what she. She never drank. Just the thought of drinking made her squirm. She's seen what alcohol and drugs can do to a person. She's seen it in both of her parents, it made them terrible people who were mean and crass. Never violent, but more desperate. Always wanting their next fix. Willing to do or sacrifice anything to get that next high. June was not going to be anything like her parents. So, she stayed sober and kept her distance from the alcohol table, and only drank things she poured.

She noticed that the heat from the fire was getting a little too much for her to bareand stood up. She looked down at Rebeca and said, "I'm going to go for a little walk I need to stretch my legs."

Collette Auther

Collette found her silent, (amused) observance of the young ones interrupted by one such young one.
Her lips found a smile after she inhaled quietly. Human.
That explained why he would approach an old vampire such as herself.
She shrugged. "Teenagers are going to do silly things. I thought it'd be better if an adult was here to make sure it didn't get too out of hand." Collette explained, half telling the truth. When she spoke, one could hear just a trace of her French accent, though it was not particularly prominent. She didn't want to see anything bad happen to the kids, and right now they were all the definition of "at risk."
"Besides, I'm not that old." She defended, amusement obvious in her tone.
As she had been talking with the human, she couldn't help but notice the scent of blood in the distance. Perhaps another vampire had the same idea as her. A part of her was concerned, but she hadn't heard of any vampires killing in Fellwood, so she was sure the kids were fine.
Collette glanced around a bit, trying to determine who was drunk enough that she could get a little blood from them, but so far nobody was at quite the level of drunk she was looking for. That being established, Collette brought her focus back to the boy she was speaking to.

Interacting: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Mentions:
fashion-spring-model-girl-curly-260nw-710991271.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

Interacting w/: Stellina Stellina (Ava) and Jack19XK Jack19XK (Nicholas/Joseph)
Mentioned: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Mica)
Activity: Grabbing a drink & now about to socialize with Ava

Selene shrugged her shoulder slightly, I knew it, nobody looks at someone like that and then have the guts to talk to me afterward. What does he think I am, stupid? Selene thought to herself. She hated guys that had their eyes out for all the other women in the room, but she can't blame Joseph for something like that. In all honesty, it was just something that used to bug Selene, she believed that if someone had eyes for somebody then they should focus it on that person and not go around with other women.

Selene nodded at him when he told her that he was going to go over there and greet her, "Off you go then, wouldn't want to lead her on." Selene said to him as he walked away. Even though she lost one conversation, she gained another when a brunette girl came up to her. She was pretty and had brunette hair like the girl from across her.

"Oh, hello." She said to the girl who stood before her that was named Ava.

Crowley? Oh boy, what do we have here? I knew Crowley had a family but I didn't know I would meet them all so soon. Selene said as she tilted her head to the side a bit, just oh so slightly, taking in every facial feature of the girl. That was definitely the Crowley's nose, and she has his eyes. Selene confirmed. She was quite observant and maybe sometimes too observant. "I'm Selene, it's nice to meet you. You belong to the Crowley family, correct? Aleister Crowley?" Selene asked her, becoming a bit curious about what happened to Aleister. He had been a part of the church of the dark or damned, some would call it. Though his intentions were to where it was said to be and he became to corrupt with the whole idea of gaining power through the church. Saying that the church was built on a bed of energy that surged underground. It was also said that it was built just shortly after the accused were hanged, stating that all the magic that was once inhabited in the living hosts of the witches/warlocks, seeped into the ground and have remained there.

Selene kept dismissing his case, until one day she caught him in the act of summoning the fallen witches who had been buried beneath the church to ask how to extract the magic. Selene even banned him as well, stating that he may never step foot in the church again and if he does, she would not be so kind to him.

Ava Crowley
Interacting With: sprouhtt sprouhtt (open)
Mentioning:
Activity: Confronting her fears

Ava blinked in disbelief. I did not expect to get recognized that quickly. She shook her head softly, her brown hair filled with red highlights as it reflected the light of the flame close by.

Great, just great. Now I'll be known as the witch with a psychotic family. She smiled at the girl in front of her and nodded her head.

Only a witch would know of my uncle, maybe she is a witch as well..

Ava's eyes fixed on the girl.

Ava was ecstatic over potentially meeting another witch, she had not been around her kind outside of the four walls in her house since she was young. She imagined practicing magic with the female in front of her, and growing stronger with her by her side.

Unless, she's a witch hunter. In that case, we would be quite the opposite of friends.

"Yes, I'm a Crowley by the blood of my father's. His brother is the one known as Aleister Crowley." She looked down at her shoes and took a deep breath before asking a question she feared she would regret. Ava was cautious around the girl, not knowing what her intentions were in fishing for information about her uncle.

"Well, was the one known as, I should say. Aleister has not been around since my father's passing, I haven't seen him since I was 8 years old. Did you know him? I'm curious as to why my family's name still rings in this town." She asked, her heart racing in her chest. What has that bastard done?

Ava looked at the people around her, nobody really seemed to be showing their true colours. Any mortal looking in would believe that everyone here looks so regular. Ava's grandmother always warned her about openly using magic in the public eye, she explained that many of the women in her day would lose their lives because of xenophobia. For that reason alone, Ava has never shared her true form with any of her friends back home.

original.gif

Interacting w/: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph)
Mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt (Selene)

Activity: Chatting with Joseph and drinking
Mica had been enjoying the small breeze in the air even though her head was still pounding. She wondered what had caused for the sudden headache because she hadn't consumed much alcohol. It could've been from the stress with the bookstore and now that she was relaxing it could have been catching up to her. She let herself just enjoy the moment of silence before she heard a new voice say her name, one she didn't recognize. She turned her head and smiled at the blonde Selene must've mentioned her name. She nodded towards him at the mention of her name, "I'm sorry, I don't believe I know your name." She carefully took the drink from his hand making sure not to touch his skin. She was shocked by how handsome he was up close. She had only eyed him from afar even at the bookstore when he came in. She just never took it upon herself to learn his name. How could she when she hated getting snippets of everyones lives. She felt like she was intruding into something private. However, she felt something different about him. His aura was different not one she was used to. The energy he radiated didn't match that of the other humans she had interacted with.

She let her eyes look at him carefully hoping she didn't come off as weird but she couldn't decipher why he had such an interesting air about him. He came off like a normal teenager. While trying to figure him out she took a sip of the drink and her face scrunched a little from the alcohol she tasted. Something about this boy just intrigued her and she was at least on the physical appearance attracted to the male in front of her but she didn't want to come off that way.
---
Julian-Schratter-by-Milan-Vukmirovic-MALEMODELSCENE-net-03.jpg

Interacting w/: Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver

Activity: Talking/flirting with Collette
Remmick smiled at the woman, she knew how to joke around and have fun. He looked past her to see his cousin talking to someone new so he decided she was still okay without him. He turned his attention back to the woman, "I wasn't saying you were old, just older than teenagers. Didn't know if you just liked the younger type." he smirked at her. Sure he was being forward but that was who he was. He had become more forward in his years and in front of him was a beautiful woman. He couldn't help but at least flirt a little with her. He noticed her eyes wander for just a second before returning to him and he kept the smile on his face.

He didn't move closer to her because he didn't know if she would react negatively so he stayed near but not enough to be in her space, "So tell me, beautiful mystery woman, how did you hear about this bonfire. You can't have come here alone, that's just impossible." She had to have come with someone, and Remmick loved to know who was viable for him to really flirt with and who was just an option for playful, harmless banter.

Nessa
"I am separate from those emotions overwhelming you."

mood: bored

with: No One

"Excuse me?" The Warlock asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "I don't know what you're talking about. And, even if I did, you're the one who is subjecting yourself to a headache. You could always leave, old one," he retorted, his emotions one of amusement. Nessa had no idea WHY he was amused, just because she knew what you were feeling didn't mean she knew why you were feeling that way. The Warlock then turned and walked away.

"See ya," he called out behind him. Nessa shrugged and looked around her. The spell slowly started to lose its potency, and fade.

Honestly, she would have never been able to tell it was him except for her empath abilities. She could always sense people who messed with the emotions of others. Because everyone else would have a false chemical signature, one she also provided when she tampered with emotions, and the caster wouldn't. They stood out like a beacon in the dark to Nessa.

Scanning the scene before her, she saw her tutor Collette speaking with a young man. Too young for her tutor, though if she heard Nessa say that, Collette would remind her she was not that much older than Nessa. Collette had been hired by her parents to tutor the lazy, procrastinating, homework forgetting, class sleeper that was their daughter. Collette was... intense.

Nessa could get a migraine just from the tidal waves of disapproval the woman put out when Nessa came home with an empty agenda because the thought of asking someone for a pencil had seemed tedious. So Nessa tried to avoid her wrath and actually put effort into school... Honestly it was the path of least resistance.

A little further away were two people by the bonfire. A boy and girl. How sickeningly cute.

Nessa had never really felt this "Love" thing everyone was always feeling. Well, not in THAT way. She loved her parents and had a love for animals and flaming hot cheetos...

But another person?

Nessa couldn't seem to even keep her affection for her mother in the forefront of her mind without feeling like she needed a six hour nap.

When she held onto her own emotions... it was like they plugged up the exit in her mind. The exit which let out all of the other people's emotions. Usually her power worked more on knowledge than experience. She knew when someone was sad, she didn't feel their sadness. But whenever she allowed herself to feel her own emotions... it was like she was forced to feel everything.

Only in letting those feelings go, and never letting them take hold, could she stay sane and rational. Of course this left her with no feeling of motivation, ambition or a need to succeed. Thus... Lazy, apathetic, and bored was just who she was.

Her parents often scurried around the house with feelings of concern and a tinge of sour fear... What life would their baby girl have if she was forever like this? It wasn't like she could help it. She wasn't depressed so meds weren't an option. And also migraine pills did nothing for the magical symptoms her powers caused when her emotions were too strong to simply let go. It had only happened once...

Nessa felt her face flash into an actual expression... a slight frown curling her lips downwards. As quickly as it had appeared, it vanished again. No, she wasn't going to think about that. It had taken her months to force those emotions out of her head.

Sipping on her beer, she sat down on a log makeshift bench. One hour and a half till she could leave. Tomorrow would be the Gala and then she would be done with these social events.

After tomorrow, everything would go back to normal and she could finally have a relaxing spring break.

codedbycrucialstar

Location: At the Bonfire and standing besides Ava at a drink station
Interacting w/: Stellina Stellina (Ava)
Mentioned: dimensional dimensional (Lucifer a.ka. Luckyy)
Activity: Socializing with Ava

Selene saw that the air was a bit lighter than usual, someone has been dabbling in magic, she sang in her head as she looked around for any individual who stood out to her as the user of this performance. Some of the mortals had to slow down from dancing and drinking, she saw some staggering to go and sit on a log or one of those foldable lawn chairs that they brought with them. Selene shook her head, weak, and had snickered softly, before she stopped and turned back at Ava. "Sorry for that, don't think that I was laughing at you Ava, a lot of people here have sat down too quickly and the night hasn't even started yet." She said as she looked down at the drink that was at the table, Selene wasn't going to drink her beverage anymore, someone brought soiled it by adding their own 'special' touch to it. She saw some of the lustful stares that she got tonight, and was not planning on sleeping with any drunk mortal tonight.

Selene had forgotten where she was with the conversation since the people that were once on the dance floor distracted her. But Ava had soon brought her back to the focal point of the conversation, oh yes, her uncle. Selene thought and gave a soft smile to Ava, ready to answer her questions or what more so sounded like a concern. Her voiced was laced with it, "Well... the Crowley family has been around for a while, a long line of the history of great Crowley's and not so great Crowley's. Your father, may his soul be at peace..." Selene said as she stopped for a moment and began to think about how kind Ava's father was to her and when Selene helped deliver the birth of his daughter, it was something special. Ava's father meant good in the world, though he kept quiet in the human world, the supernatural world, however, did not take much liking to his brother and the weight of his brother became his own. Always supporting the brother even when he had stirred up trouble, always trying to guide him in the right direction, but it never seemed to go that way.

"...as I was saying, your family has had a history here in this town, and especially your uncle. He belonged to a group, maybe some religious-like group..." Selene said as she tried to sway her lies about the church, it was more-so a devotion to the damned, but she did not know what this girl knew of the supernatural world. Selene did not know whether or not Ava's father has told her of what she is, she would wait for Ava to realize any connections or suspicions.

"...and was always acting strange," she mutters as she turned her head to the distance and began softly speaking, "...chanting, and having a whole world of a different and very particular set of goals that he needed to be done." Selene finished. Selene didn't want to scare the girl, her uncle wasn't exactly the kindest fellow in the bunch and considering the way Ava's body language had changed at the mentioning of his name proves so.

"I don't mean to make you concerned, it was something my grandmother told me, she gossips a lot with the other ladies of her group." Selene lied. "This town is so small and one slip up can cause a whole commotion, it's crazy if you think about it sometimes..." she turned her head back to Ava.

Interacting w/: Jennete Jennete (Nessa)
Mentioned: dimensional dimensional (Lucky)
Activity: Trying to start up a conversation.

"... Michael, I really do not think this is a good idea. Such a social convention is a prime hunting spot for the Fiends! To go would be foolish. But to go without any gear?! Just to "Socialize?". My Boy, please, you cannot really-"

Mike sighed audibly as he listened to his Grandmother rant her heart out over the phone. She had called to check up on him, and he, much to his dismay, had slipped up and told her that he was planning to go to the Bonfire party tonight. A big mistake, as it had turned out. His Grandmother had become overprotective of him after the death of his father. She saw Fiends everywhere, and insisted that Mike spend every waking hour studying the scriptures, preparing his weapons and traps, and roaming the streets. Mike honestly found all of that to be a tremendous hassle. He still did it, but not to the point where it was his only concern. After all, Felwood, despite it's particular history had been a very quiet town thus far. His few nightly excursions had not revealed anything out of the ordinary.

"Grandma, please! I have been here for what, 6 months? Not a trace, not a Mark. Come on, now! What's the worst that can happen? You know exactly how hard our kind is to kill, anyway!"

"No Michael, you do not understand! It's not only about the danger, it is also about the Code! Do you not remember? Page 114, paragraph 2: "And thou shall not form bonds with your fellow humans, for their judgment is clouded by fear, and pride, and arrogance. And they will corrupt the will, and they will weaken the resolve of the hunter."

"Gran, You don't understand. I won't be hunting anything if I have gone completely mad! I need to get out, see some faces, exchange a few words. I need to talk with someone that isn't you or that god-damned smile!"

He heard her sigh over the phone "...Fine. But be on your guard, young man. Keep your eyes and ears open, and make sure to search for anything out of the ordinary"

"I'll try to, Gran. Talk to you later!"

He hung up and began getting dressed. His grandmother could very annoying betimes, but it was understandable that she'd be overprotective of him. She had lost so many... Mike decided it would be best to stop thinking about that bit and focus on trying to have fun, for a change. He put on some Black biker boots (they were from his father's younger days- and admittedly he liked them quite a bit), and decided to pair them with a pair of some comfortable black jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold T-shirt. Normally, he would've preferred to top the look off with a leather jacket...but that would've been a bit too much on the nose, not to mention that it was quite a warm night, so he settled for just his red fingerless gloves.

He arrived at the Bonfire soon after, and almost immediately regretted his decision. Most of the people were already too drunk or too preoccupied to pay him any heed, and most people from his admittedly very small circle of friends had been sensible and chosen to stay put. And the music... Utterly abhorrent. He had resigned himself to his fate of drinking alone for an hour before he could return home when some commotion caught his attention. Specifically, an unconscious body rolled down a hill to where he was standing. Puzzled, he leaned down and turned the man so he was to the side- a common precaution, just in case he had so much he was going to vomit. He looked up the the Incline, trying to see where the man had come from... When his eyes found Nessa. At least, that's what he thought her name was. Most of the time, everyone just called her "Emo Freak" or "Blank girl". For some odd reason, the names annoyed him quite a bit. Sure, she was a bit of an introvert, and sure, she wasn't very expressive... But that didn't give anyone the right to mock her like that. Of course, no one had told that to the pompous fucker standing next to her. While Mike could not hear what they were saying, it was clear that the man was being a total arse. Mike knew his kind. They always spoke the same, acted the same, and dressed the same. All the while with a confidence as big as the sun, as if though they were God's own gift to this earth.

Normally he could ignore them with only a mild hint of annoyance, in this particular instance he felt the very strong urge to go up to Lucky and punch him so hard he would no longer have the number of teeth required to pull off that smug grin. Much to his surprise, he realized his annoyance didn't necessarily stem from the fact that this guy was a general douchebag, but by the fact he was being a douchebag to Nessa specifically. He was rather puzzled by this, but decided to pay it no heed: Hey, he just cared because she clearly was a fellow introvert, right? Yeah, that was it. He tried to force himself to scan the rest of the party, but again, much to his surprise, he couldn't: It must have been the outfit. Though she didn't go out often, he had to admit the black shirt went very well together with the skirt and the tights. Definitely had better sense of style than Mike and his Punk-looking ass. He also noticed that the asshole had moved away from her. She was alone now, and quite clearly bored. Surely, to go and try to strike up conversation with her wouldn't be so bad, right?

With this in mind, he approached, having made sure to restock on Beer. He stopped a few steps behind her, took and deep breath, and spoke after a short pause.

"... Hi...Nessa? I'm fairly certain it is Nessa, though I'm kind of bad with names. I'm Mike, by the way. I mean, you probably already knew that, but... I wouldn't, uh, I wouldn't exactly blame you if you didn't! So, uhh..."

his voice faltered as her eyes met his, causing his mind to have a mini-shutdown. Thankfully, he was quick to recover

"Fucking Hell you idiot. Stop rambling. ask her something, initiate the damn conversation. And don't look at her eyes-they're distracting."
"It's a bit of a surprise to see you here, honestly. You're the last person I expected to show up to such a convention. Then again, I suppose the same can be said for me..." he laughed weakly at his own joke.
"So, how come you're here? Lost a dare? Peer pressure?"

A very poor topic to start a conversation on, indeed, but he was not very used to the whole "social interaction" thing. He hoped that she, of all people wouldn't be creeped out by this.

Interacting with: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Activity: Engaging in a conversation with Mica

“It’s Joseph, Joseph Dieter.” He responded back with an alluring smile as he stared enticingly into Mica’s. “You work at that book store in town correct?” Joseph asked in an attempt to start up a casual conversation. His smile grew when he saw Mica accepting the offer of his drink, happy that she didn’t suspect him of any harmful intentions.

The book store in question was one that Joseph had rather favored. It always had new products every time he visited and he had never left with an empty hand.

Joseph was the observant type, especially when it came to those of the opposite sex. He had recognized Mica as well as her colleague from the store. As one may expect, he had recognized their names as well despite them having never physically interacted. At least until now.

As Joseph approached Mica, her witch like scent had grown stronger. While it tends to take literal effort for witches to detect those of other chances, vampires are usually able to do so by other individual’s distinguishing scents. A witch’s blood serves as an empowering and enchanting delicacy for vampires, but Joseph was never the one to prey on others just for their blood.

Nevertheless, it wasn’t her witch side that Joseph was enticed by. It was her gorgeous appearance. Her eyes contained many emotions and Joseph could see into many of them. There’s anxiety, excitement, curiosity, and even a little bit of guilt hidden beneath. A rather peculiar blend of emotions for an exceptional beauty such as herself.

“How are you enjoying this little gathering?” He asked as he sipped from his red cup. Joseph could tell that Mica was curious in why he had sought her out. And he didn’t blame her. After all, the two had never spoken before nor have they met each other outside of the book store that she worked at.

“Sorry, I was just amazed at how lavishing you look. I was hoping that we could become friends perhaps?” He said, deciding to make his motive clear but still holding back a degree of his intentions.

Nessa
"I am separate from those emotions overwhelming you."

mood: mildly intrigued

with: Mike

mentions: Athanas Athanas

"... Hi...Nessa? I'm fairly certain it is Nessa, though I'm kind of bad with names. I'm Mike, by the way. I mean, you probably already knew that, but... I wouldn't, uh, I wouldn't exactly blame you if you didn't! So, uhh..."

Nessa looked up to see Mike standing in front of her. She had noticed him around school. Particularly, she noticed the punk look he always went for.
And if she were to be honest, Mike was not NOT nice to look at...

Obviously a fellow lover of black, though punk music was just lost on Nessa. Too many intense emotions.

"It's a bit of a surprise to see you here, honestly. You're the last person I expected to show up to such a convention. Then again, I suppose the same can be said for me..." he laughed weakly at his own joke. "So, how come you're here? Lost a dare? Peer pressure?"

Nessa shrugged, raising her cup to her lips before taking a sip. So long personal record, she was about to engage in a fifth conversation for the year. Wow she was such a social butterfly.

"You have to actually care about your peers to get pressured." Her version of a joke. Sorta. "My parents forced me. Honestly I am just waiting an hour before I can go back home." She sighed, looking at him with a slightly tilted head, her pale white like hair falling over one shoulder.

She could sense the embarrassment and nerves ranging off of him. But he always had such intense emotions. Every time Nessa ever brushed past him in the hallways she would have to sleep through the next class. He just seemed to have this constant alert energy around him, too alert for Nessa to try and dull without him noticing she was sure.

"What about you? Why'd you bother to come?"

Nessa may be dulled emotionally speaking, but she wasn't blind. Mike was always running around, an emotional cloud of motivation and nerves left behind in his wake. He wasn't the type to 'Chill' at a bonfire. "Don't you find this all... tedious? God its like just draining being around all these people." Nessa looked off at her fellow classmates with a sigh but her gaze darted back to Mike.

Again not NOT nice to look at.

"Nice boots." She stated, nodding at them as she took another sip of beer.

codedbycrucialstar

tumblr_inline_mkygyiFbkn1qz4rgp.gif

Interaction: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph)
Mention: Jennete Jennete Athanas Athanas

Activity: Talking with Joseph
Mica liked the name Jospeh for him, he even looked like a Joseph. She was shocked he recognized her from the bookstore, "Yeah, I've seen you come in a few times and you always leave with something new. You didn't get the book about unicorns did you, last time you were in?" she joked with Joseph. She didn't think she'd ever seen him buy a book that was about unicorns ever. She wasn't even sure she sold a book like that. Mica still couldn't quite place what was different about him but she knew by his aura he had no bad intentions and she knew he was trustworthy but it was still different. Her mother had told her some beings had different auras but because her mother was a healer and not a seer she couldn't help her as much which left her to figure a lot out on her own. She let her eyes look around and saw the quiet blonde girl that was around town. She didn't know her name but she had seen her around usually with her parents who were of stark contrast in attitude compared to her. It always made her smile at how exuberant the blonde girls parents were and how apathetic she was. She wondered who the male in the boots was, his aura radiated something bad and she didn't like it. She hadn't ever really seen too many bad auras or people with bad intent but something about him seemed like he had something bad planned.

Her eyes turned back to Joseph when he called her appearance 'lavishing' she hadn't ever been called that, not by any male. It made her feel giddy inside. Most guys called her hot, said that she was someone they'd bang even though she was weird, some even said she was pretty okay for all the issues she had wrong with her. No one had ever called her lavishing or made her feel like she wasn't just a little weird. Mica knew she was strange but then she heard 'friends' of course she couldn't let on how that word made her feel so she shook it out of her head. When she moved her head she felt her headache increase in pain. She hadn't felt a headache that hurt like this one in a long time. She just needed to ignore it and it would go away. She couldn't let him know she was a witch, she couldn't let anyone know.

Ava Crowley

Interacting With: sprouhtt sprouhtt (open)
Mentioning:
Activity: Getting to know Selene

Ava's eyes teared up at the thought of her father, oh how deeply she missed him. Some days, she would stay up late at night and gaze at the night's sky, hoping for a sign that he was still with her. When things got tough, she was always at her window sill, looking up at the moon and releasing every bit of held up emotion possible. Yes, she did indeed look like your average crazy lady from a far, but, in reality, she was just a girl who missed her father so greatly, her heart felt as though half of it was gone forever.

Ava's cheeks burned red when she heard that her family was known for having some ill-willing people within it. "Well, I could tell you one thing. Yes, I am a Crowley, but I am David Crowley's daughter. Aleister's history does not define my future. And besides, every family has their fair share of looney-bins." She chuckles softly as her right hand rests on her upper left arm. If she could, she would take everything he ever did right back. She wished with everything inside her that she was never related to such a man who would be so selfish and self-obsessed that he would never think about how his actions would affect his family.

'Oh, I'm not concerned," she lied. "Just curious."

Curiosity was eating her alive, she wanted, no, she needed to know who this girl was and whether or not she was a witch.

"Since we have spoken so much about me, why don't you tell me about yourself? What's your name, where do you go to school? Maybe you could help me get a better feel of what I should expect at my school." She smiled kindly, hoping for a clue.

Interacting w/: Kamaria erzulie erzulie

Leoric looked around and took his Apple iPhone from his pocket. He hailed an uber, which was there within 8 minutes. As soon as it arrived, he knew that the driver wasn't gonna last long. He sat up front next to the long-haired stoner. He reminded Leoric of Beau. Oh, his lover whom his heart ached for if just a little. It wasn't even a mile before he was kicking a headless body out of the vehicle.

"You were sweet, like him." he said casually before speeding off to his destination. He arrived at her manor, watching the servants decorate the premises. It seemed that it was the perfect time to seek Kamaria out. He waltzed past her servants, compelling the odd one who asked him what his business was to be there. Soon, he found himself within an arms reach of the beauty herself.

"Kami! Baby! It's been almost an eon!" He picked her up in what was a stiff hug for the both of them. "I've decided to let bygones be bygones. I'm sorry for murdering your whole court in Morocco. Friends?" he asked, with a smile stained red from all the blood he'd consumed.​

Last edited:
Interacting With: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler
Mentions: Athanas Athanas Jennete Jennete
Activity: Speaking to Mica while also noticing the new arrival.

"No, I didn't. Why? Do you have one you would like to introduce me to?" Joseph joked by with a small laugh. He was glad that Mica seemed to had grown more accustomed to their conversation, as he could tell by her bodily postures.

Almost at the same time as Mica, Joseph's head turned as his eyes fell on the newcomer. Joseph recognized the man named Mike from having seen him in the school's hallways. Unsure as to why but Joseph had taken an immediate disliking towards him. While his blood still smelled human, Joseph couldn't help but feel repulsed by him. He wasn't sure if it was because of his scent or the abnormal aura that he emitted but his arrival was revolting to Joseph to say the least.

As Joseph's eyes moved to the side, he also caught sight of a familiar blonde. While he wasn't sure of her name, Nessa had made an impression on Joseph largely due to him having heard of the many terms that others refer to her as. The most common he'd heard was "Emo Freak". In truth, Joseph didn't understand the reason for nicknames. He wasn't the type who enjoys undermining others by subjecting them to hurtful labels, which in most times, aren't always true.

Since becoming a highschool student, Joseph has witnessed a variety of bullying and harassment of students by their peers. But witnessing these events had seemingly opened Joseph's mind to a part of life that he had never experienced as a young teen. Having been born during Middle Ages, Joseph never had the luxury of being educated in air conditioned classrooms packed with people of all races and backgrounds. He never had the opportunity to live a normal life due to him having been turned at such a mere age.

While most vampires would likely mock Joseph for his choice to partake in something as hellish as highschool, the vampire himself regretted nothing. By subjecting himself to highschool, Joseph was able to experience one of the most vital parts of a human's life. Which was something that he never knew he was missing.

When Joseph turned his gaze back to Mica, he was delighted to see that his words had made an impact on the young girl. Having received a good variety of compliments in his lifetime, Joseph knew the importance of using the right words. Remarks such as "Hot", "Handsome", and "Cute", had all been dumped upon more times than he could count. It's the actions following said words that makes the most impression in him now.

Just as he was about to speak again, he paused upon noticing the shift in Mica's expression.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he held out his hand as a gesture of his concern.

"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Leoric dimensional dimensional
Mentions:
Outfit: X

Kamaria had smelled him as soon as he’d left the car. Just as she began to turn around she was picked up and embraced in a terribly stiff and unwanted hug. “Yes, and it is still too soon.” She huffed. Kamaria moved her arms to rest on his shoulders. The vampiress made no move to leave his embrace. She noticed her servants looking rather tense so with a simple wave of her hand she motioned them to get back to work. “And what have I told you about that wretched nickname? One may believe that your pretty head is filled with air.”

Kamaria rolled her eyes. This was typical of him honestly, he was always causing trouble wherever he went. At first she had been upset, she’d even lashed out at him but time passed and life went on. “How generous of you. Then please forgive me for setting fire to one of your estates and attempting to trap you and your staff inside. It was rather childish of me.” Kamaria’s tone was apologetic but her eyes told a different story.

Her gaze dropped to his mouth, his lips slick and shiny with blood. Kamaria found his eating habits distasteful, so messy and sloppy. She had been the same during her first few years as a creature of the night. But her sire had quickly taught her how to become more refined without losing that wildness within her. “I see that you haven’t changed. Still behaving like a newborn. Such a simple man you are.” Kamaria used a finger to wipe away some blood before bringing it to her own mouth. Her nose curled as the taste hit her. “What a poor diet this one had…now tell me why you’re really here.” She eyed him plainly.
....she's a monster."

Interacting w/: Kamaria erzulie erzulie

Leoric smiled widely. Standing back a bit, he peered off as one of the staff took to tasking away before them. Another stood by with a crystal wineglass and a decanter of blood on a platter. Leoric waved him over and prepared himself a cocktail.

"It seems I am caught," he sighed, motioning for the servant to back away from him. "I'm here to have fun. I've been away for too long, don't you think? Plus, this town is the best place for me. Right on the path of a ley line and whatever else is beneath this place. I figured I could stay with you and we can make like old times." He took a long sip of the thick life-blood.

"Mmm...B. You always had a taste for it. What do you say, old chum?" he asked, smiling more with a wicked gleam in his eye.​

Location: At the Bonfire near the lake and just walked over near a tree
Interacting w/: Stellina Stellina (Ava)
Mentioned: N/A
Activity: Socializing with Ava

Selene saw as Ava's eyes began to tear up, Oh my, I think I just made her cry. Why are witches nowadays so susceptible to feeling emotions? Don't get her wrong, witches are supposed to feel emotions, as a way of connecting them from the mortal world to the spiritual world, allowing themselves to be vulnerable. But she feels as though nowadays, witches are have let their minds become filled with silly and childish things, not really focusing on their inner emotions, but rather than the others of others around them. Selene felt as the night began to approach, there was a coolness that followed, it was nice. She was already feeling all hot and sweaty during the evening and now she has received a cool breeze, allowing her to relax even more. Selene decided to carry the conversation over to a tree, "Here, let's go over here where it's a bit private."

Selene leaned against the tall trunk of the oak tree, "I did not mean to offend you, but I also did not categorize you with your uncle as being the same as him. The only thing the two of you share is the last name," Selene told her as she took the hair tie that was around her wrist and tied her hair up in a messy bun. It made her feel even cooler, she felt good. Even though she was mixed; vampire and witch, her heart still pumps warm blood throughout her body.

Her eyebrows raised when Ava asked that Selene give more information about herself. She wasn't wrong, Ava didn't know anything about Selene, but Selene knew everything about Ava, for crying out loud, she was the one who delivered Ava. And now the child wanted to know more about her, "Well... you know my name already so we have covered that, and I go to Fellwood High, and it is a pretty relaxed school. Everyone is basically focused on themselves, but don't let that fool you. They do notice things around them, even the weird things too. What else do you want to know? My blood type as well?" Selene said as she joked around with Ava.

"Believe it or not, but I have been a family friend of your fathers," Selene said as she crossed her arms and looked at Ava.

"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Leoric dimensional dimensional
Mentions:
Outfit: X

“Of course, you could never fool me like the others.” Kamaria filled her own glass up. As she listened to Leoric she swirled the blood around for a bit. “Not long enough if we’re being honest.” She took a sip from her glass. Kamaria hummed in satisfaction at the rich, smooth taste. The ancient placed a hand on her hip as she watched him. The thought back to the trouble he’d caused her in the past and the times they’ve managed to destroy building, to caught up with fighting and tearing the other apart. Kamaria would admit that there were some good times between them. He seemed to push her buttons and rile up her wilder side.

“...Fine.” Kamaria sighed as she shook her head, placing the wine glass on the platter. “You can stay, I’ve always enjoyed playing hostess. Plus with Caius traveling I’ve been rather lonely.” Kamaria crossed her arms over her chest. She gazed at him sternly. “I don’t particularly care about what you do. But don’t cause any trouble for me. As you can see I’m getting everything prepared for my ball tomorrow. And if you ruin this for me I’ll rip you apart and scatter your limbs across this country.” Kamaria eyes flashed dangerously as she spoke.

She smiled at Leoric. If not for her fangs one would mistake it for something charming, delicate given her facial structure. Alas, her look was indeed a thing a beauty indeed but it was also one of savagery and violence that she kept hidden inside.
....she's a monster."

Collette Auther

Holy shit this kid is bold. Collette found herself grinning. There was no harm in a little fun, after all.
"Ordinarily I don't." Collette responded to his comment about liking them younger, leaving her response up to him to interpret.
The shameless flirting amused her. He was definitely nice to look at, but despite her protests to the contrary she was waaaayy too old for 95% of the people here. Regardless, Collette was almost always willing to engage in a little harmless flirtation.
At this point the scent of blood was almost overwhelming, causing Collette to glance away once again. She didn't see anything, which meant that whatever was causing the blood smell was a little ways off. Honestly, while she certainly didn't want to see any of kids get hurt she knew that if one of them was hurt and she was at the scene, she would take the fall for it. (Being a new vampire in town tended to make you the first suspect.)
Still, a few moments more couldn't hurt. She was always up for a boost to her ego.
Collette rolled her eyes wihile giggling. "Please. I came here on my own. Heard about it from some irresponsible teens." She told him with a shrug. "So, what's your name, chéri?" Collette was enjoying talking to the young man, making it almost easy to ignore the horrific music blaring. It helped that he was cute...for a young human anyway.

Interacting: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Mentions: N/A
fashion-spring-model-girl-curly-260nw-710991271.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back