• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's Witchin' Hour (NOW ACCEPTING HUMANS/HUNTERS/WEREWOLVES)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
WELCOME TO IT'S WITCHIN' HOUR

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 7.26.38 AM.png Welcome to the town of FellWood,

Where the normal level is very low, and the supernatural level is on another scale. Also, this is where the tourist attraction is rather high due to people of different backgrounds coming back for the legends that run throughout this town. FellWood had been said to have paranormal activities taking place throughout centuries, and when people report those activities there would be the occasional disbelief, laughter, and mockery that no such thing exists. After a couple of days, the same people who had said there were paranormal activities and the same people who laughed, all disappeared. Nobody quite knows where, how or who, but some say it is the witches that have come back to take revenge or the vampires that come to steal their souls away. Or they could have just moved too, there is that possibility. But strange happenings did take place here, and what you heard is correct.

FellWood was the home of numerous supernatural inhabitance, especially witches until a young lad by the name of Joseph Saint Claire ran most of them out of town with countless bloodshed. Some went away, while others still stayed here, lurking in the shadows of the mortals.

This is where our story takes place (also, please check out the LORE for more information). Those supernatural beings came out of the shadows, but not completely, and began to live a 'normal' life. A normal life of not getting caught by humans and hunters as well, they have been doing so for many years and now it is time to sen the next generation into the world and hopefully, make a change. The supernatural children of FellWood live their lives by going to the local school, FellWood High, having parties, getting into mischief, you know...the usual teenage dream.

The rules are as follows

1. Please treat others the way you would want to be treated.
2. Follow RPNation Rules (THE O.G. RULES)
3. Romance is encouraged but not forced upon you all, also fade to black if y'all are doing the UNSPEAKABLE.
4. Grammar is recommended (so please re-read your post before posting) and no I am not the grammar police, also I will not penalize you for a grammatical error. I'm just saying
that it is highly recommended. You want the person reading your post to be able to make out what you're writing.
5. I only require 1-2 PARAGRAPHS (make is detailed and juicy, cause everyone loves a good paragraph or two). Also, don't just give me a couple of sentences either, I'm watching you.
6. Ask me a question rather than thinking it's 'okay' when it's not.
7. Save the drama for ya parents.
8. Don't drop the RP like that, let me know, please. I'm an understanding human being.
9. Don't leave your partner waiting for you, let them know if you have some real-life situation happening and I will understand.
10. Have fun! :)

Last edited:
DAY 1: BONFIRE NIGHT
YOU ALL MAY POST NOW

Date: May 10th, 2019 (Friday)
Time of Day: Afternoon 2:30 pm
Weather: 78 degrees with a drop in temperature to 63 degrees

Spring Break is from May 10th - 20th

dsc_8221.jpgSpring Break has just started and everyone has made plans for the week/weekend.

Our first chapter begins with something light, such as Spring Break and everyone is preparing for the bonfire this afternoon being held by one of the students here at FellWood High. Your character was sent a text that was forwarded to 30 or 50 other students to meet deep in the forest of FellWood called "Oaks Creek". The crazy part is, the creek isn't for another mile down, but the party takes place at the lake.

You arrive to the party to see that there are already drinking games taking place, pranks being done on one another, couples making out behind a tree, swimming, and etcetera. And maybe the occasional disappearance, so be careful out there, take extra precaution, you don't know what's lurking in the late evening and night of the forest.

Have Fun!

!!!!
Location: (where your character is, so that everyone knows. Its helpful.)
Interacting w/: (who you're interacting with, so everyone knows)
Mentioned: (whoever you mention in your post)
Activity: (If you want to include what they are doing, like a short sentence.)
!!!

Last edited:
Interacting w/: N/A (Free to interact)
Mentioned: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Nicholas)
Activity: Grabbing a drink

Selene woke up to the soft yet aggressive kisses of the sun, as it makes way for the moon to take over for the nightfall. Selene had laid out a beige looking blanket, and near her were three books, all pertaining to hexes, and only one of the books was a romance novel. It amazed her to see how much the humans fantasized about finding their true love, marrying them and growing old together. Selene had only experienced one of the three human ideals listed just now. She did find her true love, though it was not a happy ending. Selene can never physically grow old and move on to the next life. She is stuck as she is, and as a future high priestess, she has seen many things throughout the world, how some vampires cannot take getting old, but never aging. So they end their own lives, Selene, as much as she had thought about it in the past, she can never see herself taking her own life with her own two hands. Even though the Catholics/Christians believe that ending your own life by your own hands is sinning, the same rule applies to the dark church of the night.

Selene cannot imagine herself without her old flame, Nicholas. A cool breeze ruffles her hair a little bit when she thought of him. Selene, a young, naive, and do anything for love kind of girl; had her heart broken. When she woke just a few days later from the experiment, her love was nowhere to be found. And as a new hybrid, her senses were high, her emotions were all over the place and her judgment was very clouded. She had nearly, if not, destroyed a whole village; feeding on damned lives and innocent ones as well. Selene still has nightmares about her past, and even though she can make others forget or retrieve an old memory through what she likes to call it memory shock, she can't do it to herself. Selene still has not forgiven herself for trusting such a man who said that he would always be there for her, and in the end, he had fled and left her in the dirt to 'find' her way to her deceased ancestors. That was in the past now, Selene hated to think about the past, but she did deep down feel that he was still alive. She had always been able to sense him, but it could just be her body playing a trick on her.

Selene sat up when she felt her phone vibrate, she picked it up and took a look at it. Looks like there is a party happening at the lake, should I, or should I not go? She pondered really hard for a minute until she shrugged her shoulders and decided she should.

"I am about 500 years old, I should really stop fooling around. But is it fooling around if there are free snacks there?" She said out loud to herself, thinking of the delicious humans that she could feed on. Nah, Selene is somewhat on the fence about drinking mortal blood. Ever since she nearly drained a whole village, she felt like she couldn't control herself. Though that was an understatement, she learned after many years to redeem herself and compose herself as her late father brought her up as. Selene cleaned up her things and went back inside the house, where she put away everything neatly and went upstairs to get dressed.

When she was done fixing herself up for the bonfire tonight, she was wearing a white short dress, with soft patterns of what seemed l=to look like flowers as the dress had a long dip in the chest. Selene was comfortable in her own, which was a blessing to her and a curse. Since she was so confident, she had a way of carrying herself that drew attention to her everywhere she went. Women envied her, and men wanted to be with her, though she played games with them, she never let them inside.

Selene grabbed her phone and she had put on a single garter that was the same color as her dress, white. Yes, only brides-to-be where them during their wedding, but she liked it as an accessory. Selene slipped it in the garter to not lose it, and she decided to head off to the party. It was a good thing that she lived not even a mile from the lake. When she arrived, the smell of alcohol was very strong in the air and the music was pumping, but also not too loud either. Selene made her way through the crowd of people, waving at just about everyone who waved back. Selene was class president for about two years now, and she likes being in that leadership role, she felt it was a destiny for her to lead. And that is not just about her father had discovered Fellwood with others and was a priest of the dark. She made her way towards the drink station and grabbed herself a drink as she waited to see who else was going to show.

7c8bb8b4cb12ffc6e7999f7aeddf93f9.jpg

Last edited:
"you're coming undone...

BuYVugHY_400x400.jpg
L
ucky watched as the bonfire slowly became populated. The sun gleamed overhead, adding to the heat coming from the roaring flames. He sighed, bringing a cigarette up to his lips. "Ignis," he murmered, letting the flame flash out subtly. He took a deep inhale and blew out smoke before himself. He didn't know why he'd brought himself to come to the function other than the boredom that had laced itself into every day of his life.

His father's ramblings were only bearable for so long. Lucky had moved his entire life out to Fellwood in order to discover who he was as a witch. Ariel kept saying that he was special, that his blood was one of a kind. However, the man made no move to actually make any sense of his words. So, Lucky kept to himself and buried himself in both studies.

He stared out toward the people and wondered if they were even a little bit aware of the world that lay before them. Lucky could sense not one but multiple supernaturals present. A tanned leggy vampire with full lips stood not even 30 yards away from him. She had to be extremely old, for she radiated power. The older the vampire, the stronger they were. More set in their ways, one could suppose. Lucky pushed himself off from the tree he was posted on and began taking in the atmosphere. Venus was in full effect, almost visible in the daylight. Lucifer looked toward the sky and took in the energy, just waiting to be used.

"Let's have some fun," he smirked, pushing the euphoric feeling into the mortals that stood around him. Immediately the party began to really pick up. Sometimes it paid to be a witch.
...walk away from the sun."

codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Nessa
"I am separate from those emotions overwhelming you."

mood: mildly annoyed

with: Everyone

Nessa looked at her phone with mild disdain. A party? Really? Who even had her number honestly... She sighed, putting her phone down on her side table while she stared blankly at the TV in front of her. She liked watching TV, not able to sense the actors emotions through the screen. She munched on flaming hot cheetos and sunk deeper into her fluffy pillows. Nessa owned a million of them, all super soft and cuddly. It had been a long day at work and Nessa was tired from the pointless and annoying emotions of the townspeople.

A soft knock sounded out and her mother came in with a flutter of positivity. Groan.

"Sweety, I have your laundry ready and folded, you just need to put it up okay?" Her mom set the basket down on the floor by Nessa's bed and she Empath sensed a sudden spark of excitement in her mother's mood. Looking over with one curious eyebrow raise, Nessa sighed in annoyance to see her phone in the hands of her overly excitable mother.

"A party! Our little girl got invited to a party?! Hunny! Hunny get in here now!" Her mother shouted, her excitement growing more and more. Nessa shrank into the covers, her face blank. If she were to have enough energy to make an expression it would most likely be one of horror.

In walked her father, his calming but curious mood like a nice breeze to counter her mothers flashing joy.
"What is it sweety?"

"Nessa got invited to a party!" Uh oh... Nessa sensed her fathers mood quickly brightening to join the excitement and join of her mothers. Those two were always in sync... annoying.

"She did?! Oh wow... Where? When? Does she need a new outfit? Do we need to take her to Felix? Do you think it would be over the top for her to get her hair done for it?"

Nessa sat up, reaching out her hand for her phone. Her parents did not stop to notice her.

"Oh no hunny, she should look more casual than that. But I got her the cutest little dress! Oh I know, I put it in the back of her closet let me go check!"

Nessa finally stood up, putting her foot down. "I'm not going." Both of her parents looked at her and laughed. Together, again in perfect sync they responded, "Yes you are."

And so here she was at this stupid Bonfire.... annoying. She held a cup of beer, her gaze people watching as her fellow seniors avoided her. She heard some whispers here and there but what she was mostly paying attention too was the overwhelming feeling of confusion her classmates felt when they saw her. This was not her scene in the slightest. Looking over, she saw Selene, class president and person she avoided. That girl was dealing with all kinds of tangled up emotions and it always gave Nessa a headache.

Suddenly, a new feeling of euphoria start to bloom in her classmates, she looked around and saw the warlock responsible. Ugh... now the dulled emotions of the drunkards were picking up. She was not enjoying this buzzing of giddiness. Nessa sat down at the base of the tree, picking at her nails. She just needed to be here two hours and then she could go home and finish Nailed it, the cooking show.

The thought almost made her smile.

codedbycrucialstar

tumblr_m9te2cX7G11qfc8cw.gif

Interacting w/: Open
Mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt

Activity: Standing near the fire
Mica had received a text that day from one of her friends that there was going to be a bonfire and she knew her cousin was arriving in town today and she wanted him to experience all the FellWood was. She hadn't seen him in years since the incident and she knew it had been her fault for using her magic for fun to tell his future. She couldn't believe how much it had backfired for them and they had found out he was adopted. She had never felt so bad in her life as she had that day. She sent her cousin a text letting him know about the party and she closed up the bookshop early so she could go hang with people and have a little fun. She had made her way through town waving to all the people she knew and she knew something about each person just from handing them books and catching glimpses of their pasts. Not everyone had a good past or at least had given her a good glimpse and that broke her heart. When she arrived at the bonfire there were teenagers everywhere with cups full of beer. She could smell the alcohol in the air. She kept dodging people avoiding touching anyone because she hated getting visions from people and usually she wore her gloves to protect her hands but she didn't like when people gave her weird stares so she had stopped wearing them and found other ways to avoid touch. She made her way to the keg and got herself a cup of beer and wrapped both of her hands around the cup. She recognized the girl in the dress with the flowers, she had had been school president the year she graduated but she didn't know everyone at the fire. She had managed to learn how to avoid knowing most peoples names except the ones that came to the bookstore.

She made her way towards the fire and let the warmth of the flames invite her in. Fire was a great source for her to channel her energy into much like the art it was another way for her to just feel relaxed. She continued to sip on her drink and look around at everyone at the party. So far the auras around her were happy and positive which always kept her relaxed. She wished her cousin was around so she didn't fell so awkward about just standing by the fire.
----
tumblr_lopfe40TWz1qg4qimo5_r1_500.gif

Mentioned: None

Activity: Just arrived

Remmick had just arrived in FellWood when he had got a text from his cousin about a bonfire party. Of course she wanted to go to a party the second he arrived into town. He had wished she would've waited for him but he knew he could figure out where the party was located. He had missed FellWood and all its quirks. The people had always been friendly and he was upset that his parents had forced him to move away. He understood why because they no longer wanted him around magic and that meant he couldn't be around his cousin. He had missed seeing her and talking with her but they had been kids then. Now they were young adults and had made identities for themselves. As he walked he smiled at each girl he passed giving them a wink. He didn't want to do that to the males just in case they reacted in a negative manner.

He had taken his time to find the bonfire and eventually he heard what sounded like teenagers, music and more which could only mean he had arrived to the bonfire his cousin had texted about.

Image result for red pickup truck gif aesthetic
Interacting w/: Anyone
Mentioned: No one
Activity: Getting wood for the fire

June had spent the last night rewatching NatGeo documentaries until 3am. So waking up this morning hadn't been an easy task. When she first woke up she saw that she had received an invitation to a party at 2:30. She looked at the time and figured she could sleep a little longer before getting ready to go. Which was a terrible descion on her part because when she finally did wake up it was 2 and she had thirty minutes to get ready and get over there. The string of curses that flew out of her mouth were neither soft nor delicate. This is what I get for shitty sleeping habits she thought pulling on a pair of jean shorts. She had a specific outfit in mind and was struggling to find the shirt she wanted to wear in the mess of her room. She stood in the middle of her room squinting down at the piles of clothes and knick-knacks that littered her floor. She sighed and threw on a white sports bra before leaving her room and walking downstairs.

"Hey! Baba, do you know where my purple and yellow shirt is?" She yelled out quickly moving around her house throwing on a pair of white sneakers.

"Yes my tanuki, it's downstairs on the dryer, why?" Her grandmother replied her voice coming from the living room.

"I've been invited to a party and I want to wear it," June called out already rushing down into the basement towards the laundry room. She grabbed the shirt and quickly threw it on. As she ran up the stairs her grandmother was there waiting for her.

"When is this party?"

"What's the time?"

"2:15."

"Then it is in 15 minutes,"

"Oh my, then you'd better get going. Remember that curfew is 10:30" Her grandmother asked.

"Yes, Baba," June said quickly exiting through the front door, she passed by her grandfather who she just waved to. She quickly hopped into her rusted red pickup truck and began driving towards the lake. June always enjoyed parties, especially ones by the lake. Watching the sun set over the lake while some sort of music plays in the background is soothing. As well as who doesn't enjoy watching drunk kids running around like fools. Yet as excited as she was there was this nagging at the back of her head. The town's always been strange but these last few months June's been noticed a lot more odder things, that as much as she hated to say it seemed a bit supernatural. She ignored the feeling as she pulled up to the party and noticed that there were people already there. Looking around she figured that she better grab some sticks or something to help keep the bonfire going.

Ava Crowley592749Location: At the bonfire
Interacting w/: Everyone
Mentioned: N/A (Open)
Activity: Making her way to the party and then to get a drink (or two).

Ava embraced the blazing sun slowly burn her pale skin as she drove through the her new home town. She sighed as she took a mental note of all the places she wanted to visit in the next couple of days. It has been years since her family has stepped foot in this town. When Ava was younger, her mother used to tell her stories about her uncle and how he got the entire family exiled from this community for his radical beliefs. She shivered at the thought of being recognized as his niece.

As she turned the corner of a fairly residential area, her phone rung. She reached over into her black leather purse and grabbed it. She placed her thumb over the home button and read a text message from an unknown number, saying that there was a bonfire taking place with kids from her new school. She groaned at the thought of having to introduce herself to new people.

Ava pulls a u-turn and drives in the direction of the bonfire. She quickly takes a peak at her outfit. Satisfied, she sighs in relief, happy that her outfit was cute enough to meet new people in. After a long 20 minute drive, she finally pulled up to the gathering. She in one swift movement, she turned off the car and put it in park. Ava slides her sun glasses from sitting on the bridge of her nose to resting at the top of her head. She looks into her shiny car window and slides her index finger on her bottom lip to clean up a small smudge of lipstick.

Confidently, she walked towards the bonfire, the leather of her new boots squeaking slightly with each step she took. She hated being the new girl, she hated the attention that came with it. But, she wouldn't let that get in the way of her confident catwalk. She sees a table with alcohol and decides that having a drink is the best way for her to ensure that she will be having a good time by the end of the night.

Interacting With: June blackglassesaa blackglassesaa
Mention:
Activity: Tending the fire

Rebecca sat in front of the flames, carefully shifting the logs so they got enough oxygen. The necromancer's hair was almost the same color as the cheery blaze. "Hey, could you put some Katy Perry on that iPad? Place needs a little livening up!"

"Katy Perry? Isn't she supposed to be a has-been these days?" The voice came from Mary Willingham, a witch in old colonial Fellwood. The tuberculosis had taken her in 1762, but she'd decided not to leave the mortal plane. For more than two and half centuries, she had been stuck haunting the house where she died. It had almost become a rite of passage for the witches of Fellwood to try and loosen the metaphysical bindings that her death had placed upon her. All had failed, though some had managed to loosen the bonds to one degree or another. Finally, Rebecca had spent all the previous summer trying to free the ghost, and managed to succeed in wearing away the weakened magics. Since that day, Mary had stuck to the redhead like glue, though Rebecca was surprised at how much Mary kept up with pop culture. At times, it seemed she devoured even more celebrity gossip than a living teenager.

Rebecca quickly raised an eyebrow- she'd learned to communicate nonverbally with Mary in public, since talking to someone who didn't seem to there got you a lot of stares and worse. Getting to her feet and stretching out her cramped legs, she saw another girl she recognized. "Hey, June. Come on, sit with me for a while."

Related image
Interacting With: Shagranoz Shagranoz
Mentioned: ^^
Activity: Chilling beside the Bonfire.

June turned around towards Rebecca and flashed her a smile. June had seen Rebecca around town before and exchanged small talk in the past. She didn't know much about her except that she seemed nice enough. June went and sat down on the log beside Rebecca and tossed the few sticks she collected into the fire. She inhaled and took in the fresh air that mingled with the smoke of the fire. And she felt the feeling from earlier begin to creep back in. That voice in the back of her head that told her that something was amiss. It was a sixth sense one could say. And June certainly wouldn't be that one because June did not believe in all of that nonsense. June stook to what was real and had facts proving that it was real, like climate change.

As much as June liked Rebecca, but something always seemed off. Not bad off, like someone who is involved in drugs or crime off. But, off. So, naturally like everything in life June repressed the feeling.

"So, Rebecca how's your spring break going? It's nice finally having some time off before we go back and deal with tests and exams and such," June said with a shrug. As she waited for a reply she listened to the music, and she realised it was Katy Perry. Her eyebrows raised up before scrunching down with her eyes in confusion. Who the hell was playing Katy Perry?

"She's no goddess...

duckie2.jpg

Interacting w/: Servants
Outfit: X
Activity: Decorating for her party​

There were only twenty-four hours until the start of her party and honestly she was making good time, or rather the servants were making good time. Kamaria stood in the middle of the ballroom in her home. She directed the help in placing certain things in the spots that she wanted. The theme of her ball was crystal gala, it had been written on the invitations that had been sent out. Kamaria had informed the guards that if anyone had not followed the dress code then they weren’t allowed in. Though she figured that no one would try her. After all this was far from her first ball.

Kamaria had hosted a number her balls since she had moved to town. None of them had been in her home however, given that she valued her space and privacy. Though with some urging from Caius she decided to at least give it a try. If she didn’t happen to like it well, she’d never do it again. Kamaria took a sip from the wine glass in her hand. It was filled with chilled B blood. It was her favorite of all the blood types, the taste was longer and fuller than the other blood types. It was also more mellow on the tongue, it reminded her of wind of a summer night. Kamaria left her ballroom and headed through the foyer and outside. There were servants there cleaning up the flora that decorated her front yard. For a moment she thought about adding lights to them but dismissed it, she didn’t want to go too over the top.

....she's a monster."

Last edited:
Interacting w/: Cameron's Uncle
Mentioned: N/A
Activity: Studying

Cameron sat in his room, on his bed, Kier lying beside him, reading from his spell book, studying; when the door creaked open and his uncle popped his head in the room. "How you doing, sport?"
"Ok, just studying my spells." Cameron says, lifting his book up to show his uncle.
His uncle opens the door all the way and leans on the door frame, crossing his arms. "You've been studying a lot. Don't you want to go out? Meet people?"
Cameron lowers his book onto his lap. "Where would I go?"
As if answering his question, Cameron's phone begins to vibrate. He picks it up and checks the message, Bonfire, tonight. Oaks Creek. All Fellwood High Students welcome.
"Who's that?"
"Don't know?" Cameron puts his phone back on the table next to his bed and goes back to reading.
"Aren't you going to answer it?" his uncle says. "You'll be starting high school, soon. It might be a good idea to have some friends. could make the whole experience a lot easier."
Cameron puts drops the book back onto his lap and tilts his head back. "Uncle, we're witches. We're not supposed to mingle with other species."
"Well, that's a defeatist attitude?" his uncle says.
"I'm serious." Cameron says. "Say, I do make friends with someone but they turn out to be a human and they discover I'm a witch, what then?"
"Not all humans fear witches, Cameron." his uncle says. "I suppose you could try befriending some fellow witches, first, if your afraid."
The room goes quiet as Kier crawls onto Cameron's lap, pushing the book aside, purring. Cameron looks down at Kier scratching him behind the ears.
His uncle grabs the doorknob. "Just think about it, at least, will you?" his uncle waits a response but upon not getting one he quietly leaves, closing the door behind him.
Cameron returns to his studying but a moment later he looks toward the door then picks up his phone and reads the message, again. Pocketing the phone and putting the book down on the table, Cameron lifts Kier off his lap, placing him back on the bed. "Be good while I'm gone, Kier." Cameron says patting Kier on the head before heading out the door.

Activity: Cameron arrives at the bonfire

Cameron's uncle pulls up to the entrance to the lake, putting the car in park. "I'm glad you changed your mind."
Cameron unbuckles himself from the seat. "Thanks for the ride, uncle." Cameron steps out of the car, closing the door behind him.
His uncle waves to him. "Have fun!" Cameron waves back, standing stiffly, putting his hands in his pockets. He watches his uncle drive away then turns around to head into the woods.

It's not long before Cameron finds the bonfire. He is immediately overwhelmed by the number of people that showed up and the loud music, wishing he had brought his spell book along so he could have an excuse not to engage in conversation with anyone. Walking around the large group of people, Cameron goes down to sit by the lake, arms resting on his knees in front of him, admiring the scenery.

"You taste like heaven...

BuYVugHY_400x400.jpg
"F
ac ex sensu jucundum." Lucky murmered, continuously projecting the energy he was recieving from the celestial bodies into literal joy and entertainment. A lackluster way for him to use his powers, but at least the crowd could benifit from it. He danced among the crowd, a cup of vodka and pomergrante juice in one hand and a cigarette in the other. The wretched Katy Perry song melted into the rythmic beats of James Blake, Tell Them to be exact.

He came across the feeling of other witches and his eyes flickered silver. He sifted his way through the party, not there to be too social. It was a function with highschool students, after all. He was there for only one reason. This was a small experiment for him. His back against the fire he pushed slightly, testing himself. His Efferri spell was already affecting forty if not fifty kids that were present. He felt them, their connective minds. He also felt the empath, who'd resigned to sitting near a tree. His spell was potent, which meant he was getting better at it. He pushed a little harder to see just how far it could go. A few partygoers began to feel woozy and had to sit out. Lucky felt this and began to pull back. The effects of the spell would last all night, and it also meant fewer people getting drunk to have fun. Win-win.

Lucky took a sip from his cup, the delicious sting burning down his throat. No one said he couldn't get sloshed. It was all he could do before the Ball tomorrow. The gold-embroidered invitation still remained in his back pocket. Ariel insisted that Lucifer go in his stead, to represent the family. A family Luck had no idea he'd had up until a few months ago. Rumor had it that the hostess, Kamaria, only invited the creme de la creme of Fellwood to her gatherings. But Lucifer knew better. She only invited those in the know. But something told him that the number of people who were aware of what their town really was going to go up really soon.
...but, God knows you're built for sin."

Interacting with: Open
Mention: sprouhtt sprouhtt
Activity: Watching the sunset

The last few centuries has been desolate and lonely for Nicholas. Despite the companionship of his fellow colleagues, the hybrid has never managed to reignite the passion and excitement that he once felt. After over five centuries, he's still haunted by images of Selene's lifeless body lying on the ground. It was a sight that he could never forget and one that he's determined to avenge.

Nicholas still had to thank Selene as had it not been for her, he wouldn't had discovered the missing component of his spell. Less than a year after fleeing Fellwood, Nicholas perfected the spell that gave birth to the world's second hybrid. Gifted with limitless years for the conservation of knowledge and wisdom, the hybrid indulged inside in centuries of magical practices and creation. Until finally, his efforts had unlocked his mind, enlightening him with ancient and long lost secrets of magic.

Nicholas had spent most of his eternal life in the north, settling amongst a town of stray witches whose ancestors had fled persecution during the colonial era. That made the town a hub for recruitment and it didn't take long before Nicholas found himself at the head of a following. Yet, even with his legions of followers and having the secrets to magic right before him, the void in his heart remained unfilled. Even after all these years, he still felt guilt over his inability to save his family, even more so over his unintentionally killing of the woman he truly ever loved.

There had been occasions where he could sense the presence of his ex lover, her aura was distinguishing and unmistakable. Regardless, Nicholas never found the empowerment needed for him to return to Fellwood. He didn't know whether what he was feeling were truly Selene or if they manifestations of the memories that still haunt him. He just couldn't find it in him to return to the place where he'd lost everything. Not until all the preparations were completed.

After 521 years of waiting, that date has finally arrived.

From the back seat of a jet black SUV, Nicholas stared silently at the sight of the setting sun. His eyes sparked with reverence as he glanced at the bold and richness of the gleaming horizon. His eyes glared at the perfectly blended shades of orange and red as they're distributed perfectly along the surface of the city lake. The thin and silky clouds allowed for a perfect passageway for the light to shine upon the water's surface, creating a tint of golden orange.

For just a brief moment, Nicholas felt at peace as if all his troubles and vexations had been quelled from that brief sight. His tranquility was suddenly interrupted by a voice originated by the front passenger seat.

"It seems that our intel was right." A face appeared from the front as a man not much older than Nicholas turned his head towards him. "There appears to be some sort of "party" planned at the city's creek later. And...." He paused, almost as if he was contemplating over the validity of the information he was about to present. "....our men have reported sightings of a woman very similar to Selene Luca. It appears that she attends a highschool here as well." Pure silence followed after the man's report. A fiery blaze ignited in Nicholas' eyes as his lips curved into a small smirk. So, what he had been feeling at these years weren't mere figments of his imagination. Since his return to Fellwood, Selene's aura had strengthened in its presence. It was almost as if she was standing mere yards from him.

While there was no 100 percent verification of this woman's identity, Nicholas knew there was no mistake to it. She had somehow lived through the "failure" and even after all this time, she remained here, in this dreadful town filled with those bearing the blood of the wicked and impure.

"Perhaps we should speed up our plans. Something tells me that things won't go as smoothly as we hope."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt
Interactions: Open
Activity: Standing by the fire

"A party huh?" Joseph whispered to himself as he scrolled through the text messages on his phone. Spring Break has just arrived and as expected, everyone's eager to jump straight into the excitement.

Joseph was always the socializing type. This was his second year in Fellwood and he'd already met a plethora of people. It would be a lie to say that he liked all of them but that's just how life is. Just as one couldn't be liked by everybody, there's also no way someone could like everyone they meet.

This bonfire may prove to be the only real "exciting" activity Joseph participate in throughout this break. In his thousand year of life, the vampire had traveled to all edges of the world in search of both exhilaration and for a place where he really felt that he belongs. Joseph had initially thought of immortality as being a blessing, a gift that'll allow him to satisfy all that a man desires in life, whether it be lust, greed, gluttony, or just innocent jubilation. But as those desires were achieved one by one, life became to grow dull for the vampire.

"Who knows, maybe something I'll experience something new for once." Joseph whispered again as he jumped out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom. He would spent the next few minutes preparing himself.

For a single high schooler, Joseph's home is considered to be rather lavishing. Located within the town's suburbs, Joseph's apartment consists of two floors, 3 rooms, 3 bathrooms, and even it's own small kitchen. While one may ask how does a supposedly "18 year old" high schooler afford such an exquisite lifestyle, the easy answer would simply be that "He didn't". As a vampire, it's rather amazing what a simple look and a few words towards the right individual could get you.

In accordance with the time he was told, Joseph would arrive at the bonfire a few minutes after most others. His attire was rather simple, consisting of a pair of light blue jeans and a thin grey t-shirt that's covered over by a black jacket. It wasn't a formal or even an elegant attire by any standards, but it was the best that he could throw on due to the short notice. In his left hand, he wore his jewel encrusted ring, which serves both as a decoration as well as a protection against the harmful rays of the sun.

Upon his arrival, the stench of alcohol immediately bombarded his senses. This was quickly undermined by the aroma of blood coursing through the veins of all those present. That was, until he had detected several fellow vampires.

He glanced at the crowd that had already arrived. His icy blue orbs immediately landed on several familiar faces. Some he had recognized from his school while others were simply those he'd met through mutual friends. Nevertheless, he didn't have much interest in talking to any of them. What he sought was something more novel. That was when his eyes turned towards a body of whiteness, a girl dressed rather peculiarly for such a gathering. From his distance, Joseph could smell the witch's scent but what intrigued him the most was the second scent that accompanied it. It wasn't anything that he'd ever witnessed. It was the scent of both a witch and vampire, merged into one.

"What...the.." He thought to himself as he slowly approached the table of drinks with a degree of curiosity in his eyes.

Interacting With: June blackglassesaa blackglassesaa
Mentioning: Everyone at the bonfire
Activity: Chatting

"Oh, it could be worse," Rebecca mused. "I've been doing a little job searching, trying to earn some extra money here and there. Looking for my first car, too, so that takes up a good chunk of my time." Not to mention all the malarkey that comes with being a princess of death magic. She shook her head- spring break was a time to unwind, not worry about stress. A few other people had showed up around the campfire. "Come on, join us. The fire's warm, there's room for everybody, and we've got plenty of booze. What more could a teenage partier want?"

Interacting w/: Mica ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )
Mentioned: Mica
Activity: Cameron builds up the courage to socialize.

Sitting by the lake, looking out at the landscape, Cameron collects his thoughts; trying to build up the courage to mingle among his fellow students. He closed his eyes and breathed, slowly, in through his nose and out through his mouth, in a meditative state.

He looked over his shoulder at the crowd trying to decide who he should introduce himself to when he recognizes Mica, a fellow co-worker at the book store. He smiles as he admires the way the flames light up her face. He quickly turns back around realizing his staring and not wanting to come off as a total creep. Did she notice me staring? he wonders. If there's a better place to start it would be with her, seeing how she's the only person here he knows. Whether she knows him is unknown. She should considering they work together but… Shut up, Cameron! You're over thinking things, again.

Calming himself, he chances another look over his shoulder. She's looking this way! Abort! Abort! Abort! Quickly turning back around, Cameron hopes Mica didn't notice him. Come on, Cam. You're being stupid. She's just like everyone else. All you have to do is say, Hi. What's the worst that could happen? Closing his eyes and taking a few slow breathes, Cameron gets to his feet and makes his way toward Mica.

"Hi, Mica."

Interacting With: Shagranoz Shagranoz
Mentioning: Everyone
Activity: Sitting around the campfire

June listened intently to what Rebecca had to say. Spring Break was an amazing ten days that you could use for just about anything and June had primarily been using it to study. So, she could sympathise with the stress the other girl felt. She looked around at all of the other kids around the fire, there were a few familiar faces but no one that really stood out. She watched as Rebecca called out too the others and sighed. She looked over at her truck making sure it was still there. Then an idea sprung to her mind.

"Hey Rebecca, I've got my truck a few years ago. I could help you find a car that works for you. If you want?" June offered gesturing over to the red pickup truck. She had been able to get a good deal on it considering the age and condition. And she was able to fix it up with the help of her grandfather. So she figured she could help out Rebecca. It's what her grandparents would want her to do.

Interacting w/: N/A (Free to interact)
Mentioned: Jack19XK Jack19XK (Nicholas/Joseph), Jennete Jennete (Nessa), Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler (Mica)
Activity: Grabbing a drink & now about to socialize with Joseph

Selene shook the thought of Nicholas out of her mind as she ran her hand through her messy hair as she looked around the crowd. She watched as some people were enjoying themselves, while others were enjoying themselves a little too much by drinking and dancing. So much that they had to sit down, though she knew who was a witch here and who was a vampire. It was nice having an advantage of being a vampire and witch at the same time, whenever a user of magic has performed a spell Selene can sense it in her bones. Literally, the waves of the spell that has just been performed can radiate off into different locations and if she is close enough she can sense it. Selene poured her own drink into her cup and when people greeted her, or at least the ones who dared too, she greeted them back and then took a sip from her cup. Selene has morphed herself into the leader she should have been from the start, strong, firm, independent, and considerate of what her people need. Though Selene can be cold and strict at times, which is why some of the students feel intimidated by her. Even though she may have a soft appearance, she can also bite really hard too if someone oversteps their boundaries.

Mortals have such weak alcohol, I should have brought my flask. Selene thought to herself, as she brought her head back to allow the rest of the liquid to go down her throat. She drank all of it in less than two minutes, Selene may look skinny but it is going to take her more time to get wasted. Selene set the cup down and wiped the corner of her lips with the tip of her middle finger. Selene had gotten many stairs from the people who attended the party. Selene saw the quietest girl from school named Nessa staring at her for a quick second before she quickly averted her eyes. Selene shook her head slightly as she refilled her own cup, she didn't let anyone else fill it for her, that's how bad her trust issues were and plus just because she is a hybrid doesn't mean she isn't susceptible to being roofied.

Selene surveyed the area again, making it look as though she was looking for someone afar as she stood by the drink station. As guys walked by, she got looks from them, the looks started from her chest and making their way up to her eyes. And if looks could kill, she would have a trail of dead bodies behind her. Selene felt a presence near her, which caused her to turn her head slightly to the side. She saw a young gentleman, who was staring at her. If she were younger, she would find it extremely annoying, but now she just feels numb to it, like many other things around her. Selene stared right back at him and gave a soft smile, "Can I help you with anything? Joseph, is it?" Selene asked in the question, though she knew exactly who he was and what he was. Selene had walked on this earth for a way too long to not be able to identify a vampire from the crowd. He wasn't ugly, he was a pretty blonde vampire...not too shabby for her taste.

Last edited:

Nessa
"I am separate from those emotions overwhelming you."

mood: hella headache

with: Lucky

mentions: dimensional dimensional

Nessa felt the humans around her grow intoxicated on the pleasurable emotions coursing through them. Nessa herself might even have been amongst the group if not for the SPLITTING headache they were giving her. With all the dancing and drinking, people were sweaty. And sweaty meant the chemicals Nessa was sensitive too were out and about like a fine mist. She could hardly read one person's emotional mind from another.

And while yes she was frustrated and in pain... but those emotions barely even registered in her brain before being quickly expelled out of her mind. Her parents at one point asked her if she had any control over her emotions or if there was no hope for her. Nessa didn't really know and didn't really care.

Groaning, she got up, leaning against the tree from the sheer weight of energy it took to just stand. Maybe she was a bit too lazy...

Nessa made her way over to the warlock in question, her face and mind totally blank. She didn't know him really, having only talked three times this year to other classmates (personal best) and she doubted he would care... But she just wanted this night to go by as quickly as possible.

"Can you like not though? With the whole making them... Euphoric? It's giving me a migraine." She sighed, looking out on the crowd, hands by her side as she leaned against a tree. This whole interaction was just so tiring.

One of the mortals stumbled towards her, laughing with the spell in full effect on his woozy stupid ass. "Ew." Nessa lifted a finger, poking him to push him back from her as she siphoned off the chemicals in his body, blankly stating the word, "Sleep." Suddenly, with nothing in his system to keep him awake and active, he collapsed into a snoring pile. Nessa pushed him to roll away from her with her foot.

"Why are you even casting in a place like this? God using magic is so exhausting. Aren't you tired? I'm so tired..." She yawned, not really dwelling on the fact normal people didn't get wiped out from the bare minimum like she did.

codedbycrucialstar

Collette Auther

Collette was what you would call a terrible person. She had been out taking a stroll when she heard some teenagers talking about a bonfire party.
Collette was a responsbile 613 year old adult, and these were underaged people.
They would need someone to restock their alcohol.
Collette made a few stops, buying various types of expensive alcohol to get the students good and drunk!
What a good person she was.
Having decided she was ready to go, Collette made her way to the large gathering of teenagers.
She had an ulterior motive to encouraging underaged drinking, and that was because she planned on getting a little blood from some of them. It would be far easier to explain away the lost time if they were drunk, and it wasn't like she would harm them.
Upon arriving at the bonfire, Collette dropped off the alcohol and chose to lean against a tree, simply watching them.
classy-Fall-Outfit-24.jpg

Interacting: Open

Mentions: N/A
fashion-spring-model-girl-curly-260nw-710991271.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

Last edited:
Interacting With: None
Mention: Kamaria erzulie erzulie
Activity: Getting ready to be the center of attention

"You are hereby invited to the Crystal Ball. Crystal. Ball. Does... does she actually think she's being funny?" Cassandra rolled her eyes and groaned. There were bad jokes, and then there was this.

"I don't know, Cass. I actually kind of like it." Jikariel pulled her head up from the newspaper, her gold eyes looking more than a little creepy. "Shows she's being a little creative, at least."

"You would like it." The witch shrugged. "Well, it would be rude to refuse. Got any suggestions for an outfit? I defer to you on all matters on clothing."

"Hmmm... The red spaghetti strap dress, I think. The really low-cut one. Oooh! We could encrust it with real sapphires and emeralds! It would fit the theme, and all Hell knows Mammon owes you dearly for that offering you made him."

"You sure about that, Jik? When was the last time you tried to pry something from the Lord of Greed's clutches?"

"He did make a blood oath to you, Cass," the demon pointed out. "One favor to be named later, within agreed-upon reason as deemed appropriate by the Seven Lords. If he breaks it, he'll be annihilated, and that is something not even the Seven dare risk."

"Okay, fine." Cassandra shook a stray hair out of her eyes. "I'll get the ritual gear."

giphy.gif

Interacting w/: 4eyedintrovert 4eyedintrovert
Mentioned: sprouhtt sprouhtt (Selene), Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph)

Activity: Talking with Cam

Mica heard her name and looked at where the voice had come from and that's when she saw it was...she paused for a moment his name escaping her. He was younger and a little socially awkward or at least uncomfortable with people. His aura was always blue which she knew was a good thing. It made her appreciate working with him but his name...Carson...Callum...Carter...Cameron! His name finally appeared in her mind. She sent him small smile she didn't know too much about him because he hardly spoke to her at work, "It's Cameron, right?" she asked making sure to double check on his name, "How are you enjoying the party? It has a large turnout." She could feel the auras begin to all turn yellow from the fun most everyone was having. She still kept her distance from Cam careful to not touch him. Her eyes gazed across and she saw Selene talking to a male who she immediately took a liking to. She wouldn't act on it but she thought he was gorgeous to look at. She then brought her attention back to Cam quickly because she didn't want him to feel like she wasn't paying attention to him. He was young and she was going to help this boy get out of his shell and experience life as a teenager and for him to have fun. She wanted him to enjoy high school, she had.
----
Julian-Schratter-by-Milan-Vukmirovic-MALEMODELSCENE-net-03.jpg

Interacting w/: Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver
Mentioned: 4eyedintrovert 4eyedintrovert

Activity: Striking up conversation with Collette

Remmick had finally caught sight of his cousin but he left her be while she was talking with someone, he had plenty of time to catch up with her and he didn't want to come off as rude. He made his way over to a woman resting by a tree, she seemed a little older at least enough for him to be questioning why she was at a bonfire full of teenagers. He smiled at the woman with one of his dazzling smiles so he could easily break the ice, "So what brings you to a party full of teenagers?" he didn't want to do introductions with names, he expected those to come naturally if she chose to keep up conversation with him.

Location: Bonfire, standing beside Selene at the lake. 593080
Interacting: Selene (Open)
Mentions: sprouhtt sprouhtt Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler 4eyedintrovert 4eyedintrovert
Activity: Drinking while engaging in a conversation with Selene.

As he approached Selene, Joseph could feel a wave of energy brush against his body. He knew such a feeling all too well. His frosty blue orbs glanced around the bonfire, taking note of all the people suddenly finding themselves taking a seat. He wasn’t sure as to what spell has just been cast but from the looks of it, it wasn’t harmful.

While the effects of the spell had inevitably touched him, Joseph had trained his mind to repel such intrusions. Centuries of living amongst witches, werewolves, and other vampires, one is bound to pick up a skill or two.

With his mind irritated but unhindered, Joseph now found himself standing before the woman who he had grown so curious about. A surprised smirk coursed his face when Selene mentioned his name. It was then that a sense of realization had befell him.

“Yes, I am. And you’re...Selene right?” Her response verified his assumption. She’s also a student at the same high school that he attends. Of course, like many others at this gathering, she’s undoubtedly not the age that she presents herself to be.

“I apologize. I just couldn’t help but notice your dress. It’s quite the beauty like yourself.” He replied back in an obviously flirtatious manner. As he spoke, Joseph couldn’t help but glance around the venue. His eyes quickly landed on a brunette standing near the middle. His senses had caught her glancing at him and in response, he moved his eyes to meet hers. Her gorgeous features was the first to had came to his mind, followed by what seemed to be an energetic and socializing personality.

His eyes landed on the man before her. His hand movements and shivering eyes suggesting an opposite persona. He had recognized both from a book store that he visits regularly. Could they be students at his school too?

While Joseph was almost sure of Selene’s supernatural nature and vice verse, he didn’t want to make that out to be the purpose of him approaching her. Despite her attending the same high school as him, the two had never spoke or met face to face. This bonfire serves as the perfect opportunity to change that fact.

As Joseph and Selene conversed, the former proceeded to pick up what looked to be an expensive bottle of vodka. Even in his hand, he could smell the scent of its decades old origins. Such a bottle wasn’t cheap and he doubted that any high schooler students would’ve bought such a thing for everyone to share.

Nevertheless, Joseph proceeded to pour the bottle’s contents into a small red cup. With it filled to the brink, he lifted up to his lips as he sipped from the edges. He enjoyed the perfect blend of citrus and flavor. Its strength far surpassed those of typical beer and wine, but not to the extent of becoming overwhelming.

Last edited:
Interacting w/: Mica ( Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler )
Activity: Cameron's anxiety starts to make him feel nauseous so he decides to leave early.

"Uh… Y-yeah, I normally don't get out that much but this is… nice." Cameron could feel eyes on him like he was on display, a broken statue in a museum and it made him feel sick to his stomach. He hadn't had a single drink, yet, and he was already ready to barf. He managed to keep himself from throwing up but the feeling felt worse somehow as if some outside force was making him woozy. It had only been three minutes but Cameron was ready to leave he just needed to come up with a good enough excuse. He didn't want to seem rude but he really was burnt out. "It was nice seeing you but I really can't stay long." Cameron pauses, thinking of a good excuse to leave. "I… have to go. I have a doctors appointment in the morning." A panic seizes in him. Stupid! She's going to now your lying! "I'm fine, by the way. It's just a check up." Wrap it up, Cam. "I'll see you around." Cameron waves at Mica before walking away, pulling his phone out of his pocket and call his uncle to pick him up.

u8JD-hqw.jpg

Interacting w/: N/A
Mentioned: 4eyedintrovert 4eyedintrovert (Cam), sprouhtt sprouhtt (Selene) Jack19XK Jack19XK (Joseph)

Activity: Waiting for her cousin alone at the fire

Mica could sense the anxiety coming off of the boy it was so palpable. She felt bad for him and decided not to question his motives for wanting to leave, she could hear it in his words but she acted like everything was normal for them rather than giving him strange look. He made a quick getaway and Mica said her goodbyes to him. She could feel a headache coming on which was uncommon for her but she just ignored it and continued to sip on her drink. She was still waiting for Remmick to make an appearance and she hadn't heard from him. No text, no call, nothing. She assumed he was fine but she wished he would have given her some sort of notice. Her eyes made their way back to Selene and the male. Selene always had a powerful aura it was bright as day for Mica to see and it was one that had intrigued her from day one. No one else had her had such a bright aura. It seemed almost blinding that even a non-witch could possibly see it.

Selene had been one that always made Mica wonder if she was magical or at least non-human but she never asked and never made it clear that she had magic. She had become good at hiding that she had magic. She hadn't had any episodes of large visions because those were bad. Last time she had a powerful vision her eyes went white, her parents had freaked out and gotten concerned so she was careful now on where she went and who she touched. Now all she was doing was waiting for her cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back