• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's Us Vs The World (Original Characters)

FlareOnyx

Fl@reOnyx
Here is an Rp I have that has 2 different routes it can take with 2 completely opposite characters. And I hope you'll join me on this adventure. These two characters are not normally human, but in this, they are.

Derk's Route

Derk is a lean punk looking young man (19). He has green dyed hair, one side is shaved and the other has hair covering one of his piercing red eyes. He has an exposed scar along his collarbone. He's usually seen in a black tank top and dark, baggy jeans with red sneakers. He has a small, simple black piercing in hie right ear. Derk is someone who usually gets harassed by other delinquents. One day, you're walking back to your apartment after running a few errands. You hear a commotion just around the corner of a building. You notice a gang just finishing up on beating on a young man. Once the gang leaves, the young man looks straight up awful and you try to help him, but he won't accept your help, but as he tries to to get up, he's clearly unable on his own from the damage...He'll have no choice put to try and put trust into someone for once in his life....

(Genres for this route are more Slice of life, Platonic or romance (Derk is Bi, so male or female, if you're interested in some romance, is fine), School (College), and action (Because Derk tends to get into fights).

Kenzo's Route
Kenzo is a small, very positive and happy young boy (12). He has medium spiky blond hair and big crystal blue eyes, and he usually wears an orange T-shirt and brown shorts with white knee-high socks and white tennis shoes. He also always wears a pale orange banana. So Kenzo is someone who always sits on the park bench alone, rather feeding the ducks bread or drawing pictures. You tend to pass by him. But on your daily walks around the local park , for 2 weeks straight, the boy seems to be at the same bench around the same time you take your walks, so you decide maybe you should say hello...

(Genre's for this route are more Slice of life, Platonic (Rather sibling relationship or a parent/child relationship are acceptable). This one is more light hearted than anything.

^-^ So there we go. My first Rp here and I'm excited to see what you got. This will also be my first more "non fantasy" ones to. Hope you'll join me! Thank you and have a good one!

~Fl@reOnyx

Here is an Rp I have that has 2 different routes it can take with 2 completely opposite characters. And I hope you'll join me on this adventure. These two characters are not normally human, but in this, they are.

Derk's Route

Derk is a lean punk looking young man (19). He has green dyed hair, one side is shaved and the other has hair covering one of his piercing red eyes. He has an exposed scar along his collarbone. He's usually seen in a black tank top and dark, baggy jeans with red sneakers. He has a small, simple black piercing in hie right ear. Derk is someone who usually gets harassed by other delinquents. One day, you're walking back to your apartment after running a few errands. You hear a commotion just around the corner of a building. You notice a gang just finishing up on beating on a young man. Once the gang leaves, the young man looks straight up awful and you try to help him, but he won't accept your help, but as he tries to to get up, he's clearly unable on his own from the damage...He'll have no choice put to try and put trust into someone for once in his life....

(Genres for this route are more Slice of life, Platonic or romance (Derk is Bi, so male or female, if you're interested in some romance, is fine), School (College), and action (Because Derk tends to get into fights).

Kenzo's Route
Kenzo is a small, very positive and happy young boy (12). He has medium spiky blond hair and big crystal blue eyes, and he usually wears an orange T-shirt and brown shorts with white knee-high socks and white tennis shoes. He also always wears a pale orange banana. So Kenzo is someone who always sits on the park bench alone, rather feeding the ducks bread or drawing pictures. You tend to pass by him. But on your daily walks around the local park , for 2 weeks straight, the boy seems to be at the same bench around the same time you take your walks, so you decide maybe you should say hello...

(Genre's for this route are more Slice of life, Platonic (Rather sibling relationship or a parent/child relationship are acceptable). This one is more light hearted than anything.

^-^ So there we go. My first Rp here and I'm excited to see what you got. This will also be my first more "non fantasy" ones to. Hope you'll join me! Thank you and have a good one!

~Fl@reOnyx

I'm interested in rping with your oc Derk! It looks like it could be fun! :)

>w< Will do. But real quick, what Rping style are you most comfortable with? Novel like or more Name chat? Name chat as in (Derk: (Sentence, actions, ect)
I'd say I'm somewhere in the middle, cause I'm not Novel style (yet) and Name Chat is a little too layed back so yeah somewhere in the middle I'd say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back