• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ~It's Time for a Vacation!~

MadiRaiCat

Wine Aunt
Roleplay Type(s)

Hawaii

giphy.gif

1e0ec3dd-683c-4cbd-85ba-0d0ed907709f.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_n652jlqePU1s3a0dgo1_500.gif

code by pasta

tenor.gif

Character Sheet | OOC Chat | In-Character Chat

Congratulations!

You, along with 9 other people, have won an all-expenses-paid trip to Kaua'i, Hawaii for the ENTIRE SUMMER!

The only catch? You have to live with these 9 strangers in a five-bedroom condo on the beach. You may be only 20 yards from the ocean, but you'll sleep 10 feet from your roommate every night. You can room with whoever you like, and yes, co-ed rooming is allowed! Just be careful ;)

So the basis of this RP is to take 10 people from 10 different backgrounds and force them to live together in paradise. What kinds of friendships will occur? Will you make enemies in the house? What about find a new relationship? It's pretty much a sandbox-esque roleplay. I'd like to have 5 girls and 5 boys total, one character per person. However, if that doesn't fill up, I will allow two characters per person.

NOT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. I will select the characters based on the character sheets. If this gets enough interest, I will post the character sheet and the OOC thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
3 male and 3 female spots left! (Though if you really want to be in this rp, I can make more room as long as the gender ratio is equalish)

I hope y'all still have a male spot open I'd love to join in if you'll have me ^_^ if so I can work on my CS right away.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back