• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It's the friends you make, it's the path you choose (A Pokemon RP)

High Five Friends GIF

Hello all! This is a very lax and simple idea, but if enough people are interested we can totally turn it into something more detailed! I always find myself falling back to Pokemon when I'm bored and I'd loved to get a roleplay going surrounding it! Right now I'm thinking a small group of 10 or less that either end up all traveling together or some could be rivals or whatever we're feeling. I would love for it to be a more mature/darker version with real shit going down for these characters too though, I think that could be an interesting take. Idk, it's all very unorganized rn, but if people are interested and have characters they want to try writing let me know!​

I'm always interested in Pokemon, so on that alone I'm game. Though, there is a lot to figure out regarding what we're doing, where we're doing it, etc. Do you have any ideas for the region and whether this is going to be a League Challenge type of journey?

For region I’m open to suggestions, I don’t really have a favorite so I’m not picky. And I think the journey part is more so up to each individual, I want this roleplay to be focused more on characters and their personal growth than events if that makes sense. For example, my character would be a wannabe coordinator and trying to find the confidence to do that, so she wouldn’t be following a league challenge. That part would be up to each player.

I'd be down for playing a beginning pokemon photographer eager to catch some exciting shots of Pokemon. Their dream would be to make their own "visual dex" by snapping a shot of every Pokemon. A lofty goal, and one that would very likely ally them with a group as it'd be safer in the long run when wild Pokemon would quickly become dangerous further from towns. That, and it'd make for some nice action shots during others' battling.

I've noticed that there are 11 replies....... Is this still open? Also, can I Roleplay as a pokemon. I'd love to start Roleplaying as EEVEON, The Normal-Type evolution of Eevee (Eeveon does not exist in the real world pokemon universe)

Wow this just got bumped so I saw this. I imagine you're full but if you're open to more I'd be super interested.

Is tis opened i'm Intrested and i'm a fan of pokemon, I wanna Roleplay as an Umbreon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back