• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Its that time again.

SpaceKat

You remind me of the babe.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all,

The names Monty.
I've been away from the site for a bit but now I'm back and ready to look for new partners.

I'm a pretty advanced writer and would prefer for my partners to be the same, now I'm not saying you have to match my writing length but if I write a few good paragraphs, one-liner will not do.

I will play M or F depending on what the plot calls for and what my partner is comfortable with. I always love to talk about new ideas and keep the Rp fresh and interesting for both of us, so please if you have any ideas bring to the table!

I'm also Poof friendly, if you want to leave the Rp let me know, or don't. Life moves on and not everyone likes to say goodbye.

Few Things I Like
  • Vampires / Lycans
  • Elves
  • Furries
  • Dragons
  • Nekos
  • Aliens
  • Space
  • Fallout
  • Skyrim
  • Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Angst
  • Light Fluff
  • Light and Dark Rps
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Superpowers
  • Supernatural(Not like the show. Though it is amazing..)
  • Destiny

Things I Dont Like
Anime Rps (Though I love to watch)
Fandom Rps
One Liners
Group Rps
High school

I have a few plots in mind so feel free to ask.

Pretty small list!
Now if you have a idea and would like to plot build please reach out! I love coming up with plots with my partners.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back