• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Its Summer.. and I'm bored.

Trickster Crayon

You've Been Tricked
Hello!
I haven't been on in a long while due to lots of business and stress over real life things, however my life has finally come to a calm. I've been craving some roleplay action but I haven't been able to get myself up to make a forum and post it. Really, I'm interested in someone who will reply to me and not ghost me. I'm vaguely aware that the reason why I got so bored of this was because I was being ghosted. I'm really interested in something Romantic only I don't like roleplays without plot. If you're going to come at me with no plot, that is completely fine.. only expect me to literally over complicate EVERYTHING!! I like to play as female. I'm fine with nothing romantic as well so don't be afraid to ask!! There isn't much I don't like, but I'm going to put some ideas down below that I'd like to try out.

Lets start simple, Fandoms:

- Boku No Hero - (I can double up!)
oc (me) x Midoriya (you) (I'm really looking for one of this but I understand its hard to come by)
oc x oc

- Soul Eater - (Willing to Double up?)
oc x oc

- Attack on Titan - (Double up as well)
oc x oc
Eren x oc?

Really any Genre is nice.. but I'll give some off the top of my head:

- Superhero related - Peter Parker x OC? This sounds like a lot of fun to discuss.

-Slice of life-

-Horror -

-Future/ Sci - fi- Retelling of Robin Hood?

-War related-

-Historical - French Revolution, American Revolution, Victorian Era, ect

Here are a few ideas I have off the top of my head. These are little starters basically:

The Retelling of Robin Hood:
Years after the end of the world, quite literally THE END OF THE WORLD, after global super powers destroyed the Earth as our ancestors knew it with nuclear warfare, the Earth was sent into a total reverse. Reminiscent pieces of the past world still exist, but its traveled back to when there didn't seem to be any form of countries or government, and modern technology was no more. Humanity is scarce, kingdoms and civilizations exist of course, but we still continue to act the same way we did which caused the Earth to end once. The setting is much like the Middle Ages, of course its got a few advancements here and there. This can be Romantic or Platonic. Its simple, the whole idea of stealing from the rich to feed the poor. I would like to world build with a partner on this, but I'd like the partner to be the "Robin Hood." I'm okay with being the Robin Hood too.

The trials of a Hero:
In a metropolis city, as all superhero stories start out, you have taken on the role of being a teenage superhero. The double life of this newly given opportunity is insane, as you juggle your friends and the sake of your high school career against your nightly tussles with the villains that are quickly overrunning your city. Its exhausting, your lack of sleep is building a mental challenge. Everything is starting to become a routine after you had discovered your powers. That is, until one night a random villain you had never seen before appeared and they were proving to be a mass super villain. Something about her is enticing, as your chase her into the night, to the point of nearly grasping her. You start to feel indifferent towards her, like maybe you know her or maybe you're in love with her, but you can't be. She's dangerous and forbidden. Are her intentions the same as yours? Or is she secretly a little more wicked then she puts off. I'd like to build this more with a partner if that's alright. We can always switch roles too.

(I plan on adding more ideas later as well!)

These are just a few of the things I could think of. I can rp here or on Discord if you want to. Remember, it doesn't have to be romantic. I'm also okay with heavier topics and messed up things, they usually don't make me uneasy. If you have any requests, that is fine as well! The characters I put above in Fandom were really just ideas that I kinda liked but I can always do others as well, it's not a big deal!! If you wanna do discord, my # is #9777!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back