• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

obikanwenobi

the dream chooses the dreamer.
My name is Hal. I am looking for a long-term partner(s). To begin with, I'll tell you a little bit about me!
  • I am 20 years old.
  • I am a film student.
  • I am an avid reader.
  • I'm a ballet dancer and color guard coach.
  • Eastern timezone.
  • Looking for 1-2 new roleplays.
  • I like to chat OOC. Pinterest boards, playlists-- I'm all about it. I hope you will be too.

Guidelines/Comfort Zone:

In terms of literacy:

• I prefer well-formed sentences with correct grammar and punctuation.
  • I'm not a huge stickler on length, but I prefer longer posts. Short posts are okay occasionally, but I prefer a minimum of three decent-length paragraphs.
    • HOWEVER... I am very flexible. I am okay with shorter posts as long as the roleplay can be fast-paced (quick responses).
Other:
  • I'm not too picky about age. My rule of thumb is no more than 4 years younger than me. If we could've been in high school together, then I'll be okay with it. As long as you're literate. I understand that just because you're young doesn't mean you can't be a wonderful writer/contribute to a roleplay.
  • I will respond quickly as long as I am interested and hope that you can do the same.
    • HOWEVER... My life gets hectic and I know that yours will too. All I ask is that you keep me posted if it'll be a while.
  • I am only comfortable playing MxF relationships. Thank you for understanding!
  • I don't like to do canon x canon, just canon x oc.
Interests

Spooky Season:

• Paranormal romance. Ghost x human... something along those lines.
  • Vampires! I'd prefer to play the human for this option.
  • Small town murder mystery (set in autumn!)
    • This could take place in a boarding school as well. I love, love, love the dark academia aesthetic.
  • College slice of life set in autumn.

Fandoms:

• Six of Crows (Kaz, Jesper, Matthias and Nina-- I don't care)
  • ACOTAR
  • Marvel (Loki, 1940s Bucky Barnes)
  • The Hunger Games
  • Divergent (but like, make it good... so just the divergent universe)

Hey there! I’d be up for doing some kind of Marvel role play with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back