• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Foxglove_Rae

Stop fighting and KISS
Hello! I'm Rae I got by she/her pronouns and I am in the MDT time zone, I am pretty active and can respond many times a day and write normally around a paragraph but never a one liner. I'm currently looking for someone to do a fun rp with me so If you find this interesting let me know!

It was 3045 and earth was destroyed the humans causing a collapse of the planet, muse A was a Alien researcher sent to earth a couple days before it's inevitable doom to collect 5 of each species to research and preserve them in a zoo type of facility. As they collected species after species it was finally the last day and only a handful of creatures left. As they picked up the last one earth started to tremble and shake cracks opening in the earth the core exploding. With the first part of the Alien's job done it was now onto the research when grabbing the first species to begin to study they find muse B a human he had accidentally picked up and the last human alive. The Alien not having ever seen a human before deciding this was perfect to study this being and hopefully find out why they make them feel so strange too.

I'm looking for someone to play are Alien researcher! This is a sci-fi romance so if Interested in that leave a comment or dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back