• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It's Plotting Time!~ (Danganronpa 1x1 Search!)

oma

panta rat
Hello, you can call me oma! And as of right now, I am looking for some Danganronpa 1x1 roleplays!

-- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly. I can do any gender pairing though you might have to convince me to do MxF.

-- I would like to state that I have headcanons for Danganronpa characters and I would feel more comfortable if I stuck with those headcanons when I roleplay those characters.

-- I have higher muse for Canon x OC considering the fact that I have a bunch of OCs I wanna use but I will do Canon x Canon.

-- Do not ghost the roleplay please. If you lose interest then please tell me. I will understand.

-- I prefer AUs though I can stick to the main storyline

-- Oh yeah, please be 18+ since Im 18 almost 19 years old.

Canon x Canon pairings. Bolded role is role I want. if both are bolded, I will take either role.

Shuichi x Kokichi

Kaito x Kokichi

Kaito x Shuichi

Kaede
x Maki

Tenko x Himiko

Gonta x Shuichi

Gundham
x Kazuichi

Gonta x Kaito

Kyoko x Celestia

Celestia
x Toko

Komaru
x Toko

Kaito
x Maki

Kirumi
x Tsumugi

Fuyuhiko x Nagito

Leon x Chihiro

Sakura x Aoi

Aoi x Toko

Sakura x Peko

Mondo x Ishimaru

Mahiru x Peko

Mikan x Ibuki

Ibuki
x Peko

Hajime x Fuyuhiko

CANON X OC STUFF:

Play for me: Kaito Momota, Gonta Gokuhara, Korekiyo Shinguji, Mondo Owada, Tenko Chabashira, Akane Owari, Sakura Ogami, Aoi Asahina, Kazuichi Souda, Nekomaru Nidai, Miu Iruma, Makoto Naegi, Hajime Makunouchi, Mikado Sannoji, Yuri Kagarin, Shinji Kasai, Kanade Otonokoji, Teruya Otori, Kirumi Tojo, Kiibo, Hajime Hinata, Byakuya Togami, Hifumi Yamada

I can play for you: Kokichi Ouma, Shuichi Saihara, Maki Harukawa, Mukuro Ikusaba, Junko Enoshima, Human!Monokuma, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kaede Akamatsu, Angie Yonaga, Celestia Ludenberg, Teruteru Hanamura, Chihiro Fujisaki, Gundham Tanaka, Chiaki Nanami, Emma Magorobi, Kokoro Mitsume, Sora, Yoruko Kabuya, Nikei Yomiuri, Yuki Maeda, Setsuka Chiebukuro, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Ryoma Hoshi

Last edited:
Hello 😁 I'd love to do a canon x OC roleplay with you! Here's who I can play for your OC:
~Kaito
~Tenko
~Akane
~Aoi
~Miu
~Makoto
~Kirumi
~Byakuya

I'd love any of the following in return for my OC:
~Junko
~Human!Monokuma
~Kaede
~Gundham
~Kiyotaka
~Ryoma

I hope to hear back! Have an amazing day/night!

Hello 😁 I'd love to do a canon x OC roleplay with you! Here's who I can play for your OC:
~Kaito
~Tenko
~Akane
~Aoi
~Miu
~Makoto
~Kirumi
~Byakuya

I'd love any of the following in return for my OC:
~Junko
~Human!Monokuma
~Kaede
~Gundham
~Kiyotaka
~Ryoma

I hope to hear back! Have an amazing day/night!

Hey, glad you're interested! Hmmm, you can play Kaito for my OC and I can play Ryoma for you!

Hey, glad you're interested! Hmmm, you can play Kaito for my OC and I can play Ryoma for you!
Awesome sauce! 😁 I love playing as my stubborn, slightly idiotic astronaut, yay! I take it I can PM you to start plotting, then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back