• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's Our Life - A Slice of Life Project. (FULL)

Crimson Rose

Elder Member

road_d.jpg

Autumn Fern a quaint little town hidden in the mountains. A town where almost everyone knows everyone, and not one person is crude, well except for maybe the hermit at the end of the block. That Hermit hates everyone though. The rest of the community is pretty caring though, a place where you can leave your doors unlocked with no worry of someone trying to break in your home. A place where youth can roam the streets freely without the worry of something awful happening. It's a safe town where one can say not much happens, and rarely anything or anyone new shows up. When it happens though it doesn't take long for the whole town to hear, and boy is there a nice welcoming party at the nice park when it happens. If it happens, the town doesn't have much to draw attention to it. Sure, it has a few shops, some nice restaurants too, and yeah, the nearest school district is a bit of a walk being in the next town over, but the locals make do with what they have to live in such a beautiful landscape. After all they live here for a reason it's their home and boy do, they love it. There's plenty of nature trails and rivers, the youth old enough make do with having adventures in the wilderness to pass the time when they're not inside on their screens or making the trek to school and back. It's their life though and they wouldn't change it for anything.

------

This roleplay follows just the children of five families living on a street, having adventures and experiencing their daily lives. Watching them grow up into moody teenagers and eventually adults staring their own paths some together, some alone. You start out as an older kid around the age of nine to eleven just getting the freedom to explore their safe little neighborhood with their parent's permission of course. Some the kids having lived in the town all their lives, with others being new having just moved into the little town of Autumn Fern. On top of creating your main character you also will be creating your character's family designing the dynamics between them, and then taking turns with the other role-player's in playing each other's family members time to time.

Please understand you have your main character and will occasionally need play some of the side characters of either your character's family, or another role-player's family member. No one else is touching your main character that's for you and only you to use.

Please understand with time you'll have to age up your character too, meaning adding a fresh coat of paint to them every so often with the years they age.

Rules:
1. Please be respectful and nice to those in the roleplay.
2. Please have discord for the OOC, also I ask you to please be active in the OOC as its where most of the planning will be.
3. LGBTQIA+ Friendly.
4. NO GODMODDING
5. Please don't force something on another person that they might not want to do with their character.
6. Do not control another person's MAIN character. The family members we'll discuss about.
7. While you have a main character, please understand you may be asked to play some side characters time to time.
8. Post at least twice a week, I'm not expecting everyone to post daily in the roleplay as some have lives, jobs, etc. Which I completely understand time to time if you need a break.
9. Families with more than one main kid will have to work together in designing their family
10. Please post at least three lines per post.
-

Open spots:
Families that have always lived in town:
Family one:
1. Taken. (Female)

Family Two:
2: Yazzah Yazzah (Male)

Family Three:
3. matcha girl matcha girl (Female)
4. TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen (Male)

Families new to town:
Family Four:
5. x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Female)

Family Five:
6. Chimeric Chimeric (Male)​

Last edited:
Can I take the family four female?
(Btw this idea is so endearing to me. I didn’t know I needed this in my life but now I do)

Would you prefer to be a part of a family already living there or one that just moved into town?
So my idea is a single parent family just moved, or is newer than those who have been there all their lives if that's something we can do <3

So my idea is a single parent family just moved, or is newer than those who have been there all their lives if that's something we can do <3
That is certainly something we can do! :D we could even have them start out just moving in to their home at the start of the roleplay if you'd like! :)

that'd be great, figuring out the family w/ someone else sounds super fun! (^▽^)

that'd be great, figuring out the family w/ someone else sounds super fun! (^▽^)
Gonna be fun seeing what you both come up with! ^^

Kitteh Kitteh x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Chimeric Chimeric Yazzah Yazzah TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen now that our roster is full I'll be sending you all a discord link tomorrow for the out of character chat, as long as trying to get the cs up! Super excited to try this project with all of you! Though for now I'm going to go get some sleep! Gnight all! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back