it's nice to meat you

dancew/me!

awaiting ball to be thrown
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(no, that wasn't a typo.)

:^)

i'm dance. call me whatever you like. i go by arsona, pringle, sometimes many-names and occasionally nonsans, but that's an old name. i go by all pronouns because i don't care about gender attachments, but if you really need to know then he/him, or they/them are most comfortable.

i write a lot, but depending on how tired i am it can range from three lines to over 1,000 words. i tend to go over the character limit a lot in discord so if you want me to keep a moderately sized response just tell me.

the fandoms i currently have my fingers stuck in include but are not limited to:
  • undertale + certain au's {flowerfell, multiverse thing?, underfell, underswap, y'know-- the basics.}
  • just about every anime created before 2016 and part of haikyuu seasons one to three lmao
  • did i mention that i really like dnd
  • actually y'know just ask me if i rp something i'll confirm it or not
i like making lore and i'm actually going to go make an interest check. nice meeting y'all.

(note: i don't always type in all lowercase, i do have correct grammar whenever i feel like it.)

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

thanks for the warm welcome, otterpus. i'll be sure to check out the fantasy forums to see if i'll be able to find you lurking.

Konichiwa! Welcome to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You'll love it here, in our humble abode! There are plenty of RPs to go around. If you don't find a group RP you'd like to join, take a stab at making your own, or join/make a one on one (1x1) RP! Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

P.S.
As far as group RPs go, I am actually a Co-GM of one and we are accepting applications for roles! In the interest check, you'll see that it is a Discord RP, however that has changed. We are in the process of transferring to RPN, and will go live about the first week in August. Feel free to stop by and check it out! (The link is in my signature.)

Users who are viewing this thread