• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I had been trying to come up with a new plot for a pretty long time now. And this is what I got so far,

p l o t

The world as we know it is just filled with people trying to get by. However, what happens when bedtime stories or folklore told by parents to their children were actually true? Well, most of them were painted in a rather evil light but in truth they may be more civilized than what mankind thought.

Turns out, this so called "beings" from folklores,fairytales were entities who lived beyond humanity's prying eyes and had been waiting for the time where they will have to come back out to the surface of the earth. This led to a couple of people (mostly young adults) to go missing. Oddly enough, the families to those individuals seemed to be adamant that their family member in question is safe, though their friends would say otherwise. Due to this, a rumor went on around about this fact where parents would just be doing their routine as if their children were just out for the day.

The reason for this missing people were the fact that these entities needed a successor in order to fight against their respective war or to solve their problems as they're not allowed to intervene directly. If left unnoticed, these problems will fire back to mankind in which these entities may or may not try to prevent.

Now, these people who were taken away, were the ones who had the potential to bear power from these entities. They have brought them to a small mansion where the entities will train their successors.

Now as to how these people were taken away, it is up to each entity.

and that's what I have, now you can either become the entity or the successor.

These entities are considered immortal and have their own tales that the locals like to tell, so you may choose an existing or make your own.

Now there is a cap for how many entities we can have since I want to keep this pretty small.

There can only be 5 entities in total, so keep that in mind, but i won't really put a maximum on the successors

r u l e s

- I prefer to use realistic faceclaim so i would suggest following suit. just so that there won't be any confusion here.
- Literacy, one paragraph at the least, but you may write more than that ofc.
-Try to be active, at least one post per week
-Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13 and appropriate
-In this rp, I don't think the entities would be fighting against each other nor against their own successors unless it was a friendly sparring. It's just so that everything is fair and fair. but if you want to be enemies with another entity then you may but make sure that you're being fair.
-no God modding, metagaming, or Mary sues/gary stus.
-in you got question, please do ask, and if you have suggestions to make this rp better then yes share them with us.​

r o l e s

e n t i t i e s
  1. (reserved for Kingfisher Kingfisher )​
  2. n/a​
  3. n/a​
  4. n/a​
s u c c e s s o r s (unlimited)​

CS | OOC

Last edited:
This sounds really cool! I’m down to create both an entity and a successor. However I do have some questions- Do you already have an idea of what this war or these problems are, that may affect humanity? Who is keeping the entities from directly intervening, etc?

This sounds really cool! I’m down to create both an entity and a successor. However I do have some questions- Do you already have an idea of what this war or these problems are, that may affect humanity? Who is keeping the entities from directly intervening, etc?
Now the problems are for whoever's playing the entity to choose. So, It's different for each entity.

Now the reason why it would affect humanity i would say it's because technically the entities coexists among mankind, and the fact that they are immortal means that whatever problem they have won't necessarily kill them but if it escalates or turn into a bigger problem due to them not being able to intervene directly will eventually cause more damage to those around them per say.

Now as to why they can't intervene, I was thinking that there is a more powerful being (a faction maybe) that is keeping tabs on all those entities, making sure that they don't stray away from what they're supposed to do. In a sense that they don't upset the balance because if they do whatever they want then they might as well be gods. And this keeps them in line.

Now how they keep the entities in line, could vary. But those who did broke the rules ended up disappearing and never to be seen again hence why there's only 5 left on the face of the earth.

i haven't really give it much thought since i try not to limit those who want to join and try this out.

I would like to display interest in this! It seems very interesting, I would take that position of a successor if you wouldn't mind. :]

so you're still picking both entity and successor, right?

Yes! I’m thinking perhaps a Dreamwalker/Illusionist type thing for the entity? And a successor of any other entity. :3
oh? hmm idk i hope my oc isn't too close to the entity that you're trying to make.

Ah! I hope not. I’m certainly down to make new ideas lol
well you can check the character sheet, since i have posted mine already. So, hopefully it's not too similar...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back