• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy it's just a fairytale, right? | CS

OOC
Here

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
List of characters

Entities:

- The Mazel Ruler / The Just - Mentallynot Mentallynot
-
-
-
-

successors:
-
-
-etc.

(you may decorate it and make it however you like)

Form:

(fc here if you like)

name:

race: (it's either you're an entity or a human)

title: (this is only for the entity)

sexuality:

are they applicable for romance: (yes or no)

Appearance : (details that won't be included in the faceclaim, like height, facial features, etc.)

personality: (give an overview of who they are)

folklore/which entity are you a successor of: (folklore is for those who chose entity and they must give an overview as to what it is. And as for the successor, mention which entity they will be a successor of)

power : (as for the entity, they can have more than one, this is used as a guideline for the successor's powers as they're passed down. The successor would usually have the same element of power that the entity. The successor can have two powers max and they must be very specific. Try to not have the same power as the others.

What are their methods : (Here you can say what kind of people they choose to be their successor or how they bring them to the mansion and etc. for successors, you don't have to fill this in and you can take it out of your form.)

The Problem: (this is for those who choose entities, here you state as to why they need successors and what problem that they need them to solve in your place. as for successors you may take this out of your form)

History: (it's pretty self explanatory, those who choose entity can tell their true story as to how they become an entity or what their life is like before they resurfaced back to the face of earth, as for those who chose to be a successor then put down as to what their life is like before they were chosen.)

Extra details: (this is for other details that may not fit into other categories but is important for others to know about this character.)

Last edited:
images-4-1632190000989.jpg

x | x

n a m e

Owen Oswald

a g e

Twenty One

g e n d e r

Male

r a c e

Entity

t i t l e

The Maze Ruler

r o l e

The Judge/The Just

s e x u a l i t y

asexual

a p p l i c a b l e f o r r o m a n c e

no

h e i g h t

6 ft 2 (190 cm)

o t h e r d e t a i l s

Has a small faded birthmark around the back of his neck. He also has pale chapped lips. his hands and face tend to be ice cold hence why he would wear gloves at times. Likes to wear something formal instead of casual.

p e r s o n a l i t y

Owen is never one to depend on his words more than his actions. He prefers to observe others around him than to be the one speaking their mind out to everyone. He prefers solitary activities that lets him be at ease. Being an entity that brings justice to the table, Owen is usually logical and never display his emotions as he finds them to be an obstacle for him to make the right choices. At times, he will show emotions to persuade or manipulate a situation in order to point a certain narrative. But this is mostly done when he is either pulling out more information or using one of his powers to make sure that he will get the best outcome.

Despite being distant, he is very much involved when it comes to the well being of his successors and would go out of his way to make sure that they're in their optimal state whether that means being a brother/father figure to them or helping them with their own problems.

Due to this however, it is easy for him to get attached to others. He may not show it but he will be unable to hide his true emotion when the situation puts him in a vulnerable state. If the situation calls for it, he will do anything to keep his successor out of harms way even if it means breaking some of his code.

Now, he isn't an entity without a sense of anger of vengeance, he knows it very well and tries his best to suppress his anger but there are times where he fails to do so and instead show his rather twisted side. Being the one to judge, Owen was never meant to bring justice directly, and this gave him a strong sense of need to punish those that is deemed guilty in his eyes. Resulting in the times where he had gone too far to the point that he was punished by nature itself many times, causing him to be paranoid of making the same mistakes again.

p o s i t i v e t r a i t s

Empathetic, loyal, kind-hearted,

n e u t r a l t r a i t s

quiet, cautious, reserved,

n e g a t i v e t r a i t s

sadistic, too prideful, distant, control issues

f o l k l o r e

The maze ruler, a folklore where he would sneak into people's dreams and put in a maze where he brings out memories of their past. Those who live to hurt others, he will find them guilty and choose whether they are able to atone for their sins or if they have to be punished for the rest of their life. If they needed to be punished,he will throw them back into reality, with their darkest fear chasing them, draining their sanity away. As for those that he seems to be innocent or their good deeds outweighs their mistakes then he will give them a blessing depending on their morales and wake them back into reality. this folklore is usually told to teach that their actions have consequences.

p o w e r s

telepathy, able to manipulate an environment or a person's surroundings into something else (causing hallucinations), teleportation (he turns into a dark mist before disappearing)

w e a k n e s s e s

his body is frail despite being immortal, he cannot use a weapon other than sharp edged objects, it doesn't take much for someone to knock him down as he doesn't have the ability to fight nor does he know martial arts or something of the kind.

f e a r s

what might lurk in the dark (though he doesn't mind being in the dark.), not knowing whether he did the right thing or not, failing at something, betrayal.

m e t h o d s

he would sneak into their dreams and propose his plans that he has for them in exchange for his power and an insurance that he will grant their wishes as long as they are not against his code of conduct. If they agree to his plan then he will wake them out of their dreams and appear right at their doorstep, he will pose as their distant relative to their parents or friends and bring his successor to the mansion where he will train along with other entities that he would have to work with. Those who tend to be chosen as his successor tend to have a strong sense of justice regardless of their background, he picks both sides of the coin, those who like to walk upon the path of light or darkness as long as they don't stray from their true purpose as the bringer of justice in his place.

t h e p r o b l e m

Many people had died due to an unknown man claiming to be him, luring them into a maze only to be found dead the next day with a note on their bodies. Many of the victims had a dark past or secret that even Owen himself wouldn't judge upon. And he needs his successor to bring this man to justice.

o r i g i n

There was no documents regarding how Owen existed in the first place nor why he became an entity of justice in the first place. He has existed ever since the tales of mermaids existed. However, there is a time where he has yet to develop his twisted side. It was somewhere in the 1920s where he decided to reside somewhere in the UK where he met a family that sold bread around the streets. A girl took him in as part of the family. Her parents gave him his name and treated him like their own. Ever since then, he baked breads and forgotten his responsibilities, choosing to live a peaceful life. But that didn't last long, when his parents were murdered by the local gang and had to run away with the girl as she was with him when the murder took place at their home. When he showed her who he truly was, she accepted him and he made her one of his successor. But then one night, he found himself in his own maze. Confused, he ran around while he heard his own voice talking to him. And just then, he found a figure wearing a mask, standing in front of him with someone in his arms. He couldn't remember what the figure said but he remembered waking up to a sight that will change his life forever, his own friend lying helplessly on the ground with him kneeling over with a bloody blade in his hands and half of his face covered with a red tint. It was the every moment where he had to push all of his emotions away as he found them to be hazardous for those around him. Nowadays, he would never fall asleep and stay awake in order to keep himself from ever having another dream that might make him vulnerable to whatever cause the death of his dear friend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back