• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic "It's Hard To Graduate In a Cyperpunk Dystopia!" - (Sheet and Lore Thread)

Rithas

Great with Ketchup!
Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
TO SEE RP INTRO AND INTEREST CHECK CLICK HERE
IN CHARACTER THREAD: CLICK HERE
CURRENT SIGNUPS: PM TO GM FOR APPLICATION.
DO NOT POST SHEETS HERE UNTIL TOLD TO DO SO.

"You know what I hate most about the corporate oppression? The brutalist architecture."

𝔸 ℝ𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕤 ℝℙ ℝ𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕫𝕧𝕠𝕦𝕤 :
"It's Hard To Graduate In a Cyberpunk Dystopia!"

• Player Character Directory:

Gain Titles and Reputations by your actions in the RP!

Rin Tanaka: #FF1493
    • The Totally Normal High-school Girl: Rin is just like every other girl who is in high school. When you look at her you should think yes, That certainly is a person in education. The perfect amount of unique things to not be too normal. Or so she hopes.
    Miruno Asagahawa: #40E0D0
    • The Haiku Miku: It's Five Seven Five/ That's what she repeats to us/ We just think she's weird.
    Cairn Orias: #F5DEB3
    • The 'Working them in the Neutral' Observer: The type of person who's always there in a situation. See, right there! He's in the background! If only there was something to pull him out from the beige.
    Airani D.M.S: #96FFF1
    • The artist complicit to half the graffiti in the school: A lot of the academy halls and classroom are a vandalized mess. It's an open secret she's accountable for a third of it. At least it's the pretty third.
    • The Danger: After kicking the ass of a 'tough' bruiser. Students now see Aira as someone to not fuck with.
    Machina Exodus: #FF94F1 + #FFF7B0
    • The Virtual Friend: Can she do your maths homework? She's a supercomputer jeremy, she's made of maths.
    • The Virtual Red Flag: Some might argue it's problematic of a person to want to control your body and take over the human race. But that's just me.
    Mia Schneider: #f88379
    • The Small Child Ruining Your Cyber-Couch: A lot of things around her tend to break. More then one student had to replace something because of her.
    Raymond Denhart: #a6304d
    • The Leeroy Jenkins: Planning is for the weak. Improvising, smiling and being confident for winners. Also fond of chicken.
    Lexi Noel: #9365B8
    • The Back-alley Med-Student: A gal learning to be a shady ripdoc but not quite there yet. Will stare at your implants.
    Shiho Nakamura: #f04a4a
    • The Cautious Driver: Driving around The City can be dangerous. Thankfully this girl is careful in both driving and what she carries with her.
    Morrisa Crepuscule: #880808
    • The Criminal Experiment: Caught facing a life in prison or worse. This no-good criminal has been put in a forceful educational experiment.
    Veronica Jessica Patterson:
    • The Deposed Heiress: The Nature of the deposed for this one has left her disposed to being interposed to the supposed bond of a enclosed social group.
    Vivianne Browning:
    • The be friends with her or face the wraith of the masses Blogger: It's all fun being with this student until you clash and suddenly your IP address is leaked and your family resturant is review bombed on yelp.
    Samuel Castro: #EA4B0A
    • The Steelheart Gladiator: The battles this student takes aren't for the faint of heart. Which his was...probably why he had to get it replaced.
    Basil Abbot: #B8DDBC
    • The sadsack saying "F is for Fundamental Problems": Theres a lot of things to say about this student. Not many of them nice.

Current Mission(s)

CLEAING UP YOUR ACT (P1)
    The Academy requires you to do some grunt work for them to continue studying there. How much can they ask really?

DEBT TO PAY
    The gang have landed a small sum to pay to some mysterious creditor.

EXAM WEEK
    They're next week by the way. :)

Completed Mission(s)

A Harmless Prank.
    Given what he's just given you and what else he might hold. This seems a small thing to do, right?

Along came a Spyder
    An encounter with the very unfriendly neighbourhood Spyder-Guy.

Where in the World Is Sharman Argo-Yano!
    You're homeroom teacher is gone! Sound the alarm bells! If you want to have someone to teach you then you should probably go find him. Or maybe just break into his stuff, what a nice thing to do to someone that has worked hard to get you the education you deserve!

Last edited:

"Does this piercing look cute?"

Name: Rin Tanaka

Appearance:

6ff59c31bfbb02ca2b9b7e6b49903c5f.jpg
Dialogue Colour Hex Code: FF1493
Personality:
If you asked Rin to describe herself, she would say that she is a normal high school girl, who does normal high school girl things. Like going to school, and being a girl.
Say one thing about Rin, say that she isn't one to describe in detail.

She isn't wrong however, Rin can come off as cold and aloof at first, But she likes to talk about idol group breakups or the latest (affordable and totally normal) fashion trends more then most. She has common interests and wishes for things that anyone else her age wishes for.
It's just that there's an air of high expectations that surrounds her. When it comes to school, the people she hangs out with or just life in general there's an part of Rin who hasn't accepted she can't always get what she wants. Her mystique exterior often cracks open at her frequent bemusement at events in life or the actions of others. A few who just wish to pass the days away in class or slight her often have the words 'stuck up bitch' to describe her.

There's a sort of naivety in how she views the world, things that are common knowledge to the sort of people that go to this school seem to be missing from her repertoire. Here lies a girl who is somehow exactly aware of the consequences of her actions and yet ignorant to it all as well.

Biography:
Rin had loving parents, like everyone else. They took care of her, fulfilled all her wants, and she lived a fulfilling life. Her story is very normal and boring, So let's not talk about it, okay?

Like many of the students in the Academy, Rin just sort of appeared one day and started attending. Unlike many of them, she actually kept attending past a month. Rin quickly became a leading figure in her year in part to her looks and personality but also her determination in creating the study group.

If you think that Rin looks familiar then you are wrong. If you think she looks like a specific person that you swear you've seen somewhere before then you are even more wrong and should immediately stop thinking that silly train of thought and instead think about graduating or societal issues or noodles.

Hobbies:

• Noodles: Rin frequents the various culinary alleyway shops in the waterfront district. But there's nothing she loves more then a dish that contains noodles.
  • Fashion: Rin always seems to be coming in new clothes or styles that fit her aesthetic. She loves showing those who ask the various thrift shops she's managed to find in the city. Even then, it could be said she spends too much of her budget on style.
  • MMA: Many a nights Rin use to, er, sneak into the crowds for fights. Something about the dedication it takes and the spectacle amazes her. She's not very good at fighting herself, But she loves to watch it.

Fears:
  • Water: Yes, haha, she lives in the waterfront district and can't swim. Not that you can legally call the liquid that beats at the seawall water. Still, it stems from a rather traumatic attempt for her to learn to swim when she was a child.
  • Needles: This may come as a surprise given her numerous piercings. But whenever she goes in for one she has to be held down by her friends while it's being done. It's an whole...ordeal.

Cybernetic Enhancements:
  • Kinetic Glove: A metal sheeting connected to her right hand, allows for greater work with computers. It also has a small self-defence shock mode. But don't tell any faculty members that.
  • Saber Optics V4: Granting enhanced vision alongside informational reads on various things. It also allows for sclera, pupil and iris colour customization. Rin just goes for having pink iris' to match her hair. Those knowledgeable on Cybernetics would know that the Saber Optic V4 isn't out in the public market yet. But is supposed to be a big upgrade on the public market Saber V3.

CICI Username: XxCandyxX

Speciality: Charm

Relationships:

Miruno Asaghawa:

"I caught her coming up with snide poetry about me. Mocking my look and all! W-Well about this, Roses are Red/ Violets are blue/ I was being nice to you/ so don't be a jerk!"

Cairn Orias
"Yes, Cairn. He's the guy who...um...he's the err...You know....the guy who is...with the....and he's always around....Well...He's polite!"

Airani D.M.S:
"Finally someone who I can ask for suggestions on what type of piercing I can get. The group is missing a lot of artistic taste, thankfully Airani makes up for that in spades."

Machina Exodeus:
"It's...err, nice? My eye tells me it's front code is keeping an artificial heartbeat tracker of it's own. Why would an AI even need that? What an odd human thing to code in. No one else will notice!"

Mia Schneider:
"She looks at me with a bit of contempt like she does with everyone, is she jealous that I'm allowed into a bar? It's a shame, she seems smart...."

Raymond Denhart:
"He's um...enthusiastic about the study group. He keeps calling me a co-leader and I'm not sure what we're cooperating on to be honest..."

Lexi Noel:
"She keeps staring into my eyes. But not in the cute way I like, more of a creepy way. STAY AWAY FROM MY EYES!"

Shiho Nakamura
"I for one enjoy her company. Now if only I could convince her to let me go on her car journeys. I could never afford one!"

Morissa Crepuscule:
"Well I believe that anyone can go and become a proper citizen with enough effort through the education system. Wish she'd stop talking about how she misses having knives..."

"We have a lot in common to talk about. With so many....eccentric people in our group, it's nice to just be able to go shopping with someone."

Natsuiro Iliya
"She spends a lot of time acquainting her face with the desk surface. No wonder she looks so tired! Why did she join the study group again if she sleeps through most of it?"

Viviane Browning
"We're quite friendly with eachother. Though her anxiety levels seem to spike throughout the day. I wonder why...."

Basil Abbot
" He seems to actively dislike everyone. I'm beginning to wonder how we're managing to get any productive study work done with this group dynamic..."

Samuel Castro
"I've been meaning to ask him about where he learned martial arts. I-It'd be cool for him to show me some of his moves!"

Last edited:
Alright so, bit of a heads up of the backstory, it's not very happy. Trigger warning for Abuse, neglecting, substance abuse, mentions of s/h and life-ending thoughts. (No detailed description of actions nor extensive talk of them. Just saying that it happened, saying why it's awful and important to who he is today, and moving on.) and general depressing themes. You have been warned. I've done extended research not too long ago about these certain topics to ensure it's written in a way that it won't offend anyone who's gone through that. And I've also experienced horrible things like that personally.

If you have any personal irks about the backstory make sure to tell me through PMs so I can get things cleared out and fixed. I have also spoken to people who've gone through similar experiences for writing these topics. Thanks for taking the time to read this big block of a warning, and I hope you enjoy this character! Really love this dude.

Also, holy SMOKES did this guy take a while. Usually sheets take around a day for me. Busy or not. But my mans took around 3 DAYS. Still, a price to pay for a character I enjoyed writing. I also did some extra reaserch just to make sure that everything was A-Ok.

And again, thanks for reading this! Means a ton that you didn't just outright jumped into the sheet.
TIP: Scroll. The CS is mobile-friendly either horizontally or vertically.

/* ------ left side ------ */

name

Basil Abbot

nickname(s)

It's better if you give him none.

date of birth

29th February (poor guy)

place of birth

Waterfront.

Hex Code
B8DDBC

Occupation
Full-time student.

'Side-Hustle'
Sells his paintings (More on that later)

Sexuality
Panromantic (Is that how you spell it in this occasion?) Demisexual

Languages
English and French. French is his first language.

Speciality
Physical.

CICI username
dinochips

Religion
Atheist.

Theme Song(s)
Hansel- Sodikken, Circus Hop and Top 10 Things To Do Before You Die by YonKaGor. (I honestly recommend you listen to these, great songs.

visage
height
6'2

weight

hair
Natural long(ish) black hair. Looks great and fluffy tied or not.

eyes
Black iris

body type
Ectomorph

body mods
None, but sports multiple scars around all of his body.

Cybernetic Enhancements
None.

face claim
Nico di Angelo

personality type - INTP

Positive traits

Incredibly Creative
Organized
Great Worker
Quiet
Observative
Great Improviser
Intelligent.

Negative traits

Cruel
Aloof
Extremely Closed
Cold
Easily Bored
Slow Worker
Can't Manage Emotions.

extraverted

observant

feeling

PROSPECTING

Assertive

INTUITIVE

Basil's a strange individual, really.

He's so detached from technology it seems impossible these days. He doesn't own nor wants to own one of those advanced 'smart' products or those weird assitants that reply to your voice. He always found them weird and too over-the-top. In his opinion, you look dumb speaking to a machine. Just do the darn thing yourself.

Abbot isn't one to care about people, it's not like anyone cared about him anyway. He's indiferent and uninterested in making friends and meeting other people, which is the last thing you'd like to do in a cyberpunk dystopia, have no one to back you up. And it's not like he's the strongest one ever to be able to defend himself. But he does sport some strengh and dexterity, despite his body shape telling you otherwise.

He's the type of kid to stay alone with his thoughts and have lunch alone in the library.

Although, if you're saying something remotely important or relevant he might listen. Just maybe. But don't expect him to say anything back. He's always focused on what he has to do to end the day and go back to his room, where it's only him and himself.

It takes him a long, extended while to warm up to people he finds the least interesting, in a way. As if he can't trust anyone. Which isn't completely false.

When he's stressed out, or just plain out feeling some strong emotion, he usually mutters and shouts insults and profanities in French. He also tends to misspell and incorrectly say some words in english, since he knows French better he tries (rather badly) to translate French words to English. It's mostly rarer and unused words he forgets.

But, he isn't ALL doom and gloom. There are some things that he likes, and is extremely passionate about.

The Ocean and Paleontology. Those are the few things that seriously catch his interest and passion.

Say or ask something, ANYTHING, about these two topics and you got him talking for about an hour, which is extremely rare for someone like him. He will rage on with these topics until you tell him to 'please stop i do not want to hear more amazing fax about shrimps'.

He paints, draws, and writes about these topics, but nobody really knows his passion because nobody ever stopped to ask. Nobody ever stopped to know him more than the surface.

He also has this unrealistic love to things like cryptids, folklore, and horror stories as well as movies. He has read so much about the most strange and obscure stories about odd and disfigured creatures and people. One of his favourites is Spring Heeled Jack, he still can't understand who came up with that. His other favourite is werewolves and lycanthropy itself. There's this song that he LOVEEES called 'Hombre Lobo En Paris' (Wolf-Man In Paris). That just feeds into his curiosity. Maybe with all of these tech evolutions there might be a cybernetic werewolf out there.

He knows all the constellations. All of them. He says it's for sailing, or something like that.

It's extremely difficult to make Basil smile, not moving a single face muscle to the funniest of jokes. It seems as if he's always down, uninterested, and bored. Which 95% of the time is the case, but the other 5% is him being in his own world, peaceful and serene as ever.

Sure, he's selfish in the way that he never thinks about the wellbeing of others, but you should get 1 thing clear:

He fucking hates himself.

He isn't arrogant, he doesn't think he's the shit, he thinks he's the absolute scum of the world.

He's fallen into a deep hole of self-deprecation and depression that it seems impossible to get out of without extended professional help. The only reason he keeps going is because of his passsion, and to prove something, anything, to his shitty family and this shitty world.

If only he had anything else to look up to.

The sea and the ocean, Paleontology, being alone, blasting music in his headphones, designing marine creatures, reading, tuna sandwiches, fried chicken, the constellations,

dislikes
The winter. By GOD the winter. Everytime it snows his mood gets about a thousand times worse, he's harsh, moody, and easily irritated. He hates, absolutely despises people who try to help him with pity, there have been some rumors of him having multiple lashing-outs to people who've tried to 'help him'. His feelings are more complicated and can't be cured with a hug or some motivational words. If he's getting help, he's getting it on his own terms. He hates, hates, HATES people. All of them. Animals are better anyways.

allergies
Can have asthma attacks triggered by pollen and dustmites. He would often land himself in hospital as a child due to these attacks, but has been getting better over the years.

hidden talent
Can dislocate both of his thumbs with almost no reaction or sense of pain.

Relationships
Not much, really. But he has mixed feelings of the study group and prejudices about the group's members. Here's a list of them:

Rin Tanaka:
Wayyy too simple to be true 'pick-me girl' with too many piercings. Hope she gets that ear infected.

Miruno Asagahawa:
The type of 'hehe shy and clumsy' people that he couldn't care less about. She looks, talks, and probably thinks like a small child.

Veronica Jessica:
Cool jaw, too much blue. Moody but tolerable.

Niko Royce:
Drug addict emo guy who'll statistically die sooner than him. + Awful influence and awful person for his standards. If he had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Niko and 2 of the worst beings ever he would shoot Niko twice.

Carin Orias:
He's alright, I guess. Kinda boring and plain but harmless. Again, couldn't care less.

Natsuro Ilya:
They smell weird. Unkept. Even Basil bothers to make himself look above average everyday. Try harder.

Castro Samuel:
Eh. I'll throw a spider at you with glee if someone payed me to.

Viviane Browning:
You're alright. Cool, even. But if you drag me into a conversation again and I'll throw you into an empty white room with no doors.

Airani D.M.S:
'God help me, she won't stop talking and I couldn't care any less.'

Machina Exodus:
Ugly tin can. Mainstream killer robot. Boring. Would be the type to repeat "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG."(props to anyone who gets the reference.)

Mia Schneider:
High-pitched angry and annoying minion. Not very tolerable.

Fears
Earthquakes, angry dogs, fire, big companies, his mother.

superstitions
Black cats and cats in general bring good luck, spilling salt on the table brings bad luck, circles of salt keep evil spirits away.

Some words and sayings brought about bad luck on board, including "drowned", "goodbye” and "good luck". Things to do with the land were believed to be bad luck if mentioned, such as the church, pigs, foxes, cats, and rabbits

It is unlucky to set off at the start of the fishing season without having first shed some blood in a fight or in an accident.
little more

history

It's a comical yet devastating universe, but it's still the kind of universe that I deserve.

February 29th. Who knew someone would be born that day, what're the odds?

Basil Abbot was born into a small and simple family, having no siblings. You would think that being a forever single child would be a blessing, but for Abbot, it was a curse.

Since he was a child Basil was neglected to hell and back. His father was absent and his mother was a substance addict. He was only given the what he needed, education, a roof, and food. Not even a sprinkle of care. In a way, most of the day he was left alone.

His mother was always sleeping or somewhere else entirely and his father never seemed to come home.

Again, his mother did the necessary, but love him. He looked after him but only as a chore.

Funny, wasn't it? Being a single child was supposed to give you all of the attention and care. Wasn't it so funny how after leaving pre-school and entering elementary, he had to walk home, alone? Wasn't it so funny that he always learned in school that family should be loving, complete, and caring? How it was supposed to be the most important thing in everyone's life?

It's not like he had anyone at school to aid him anyways, he had no friends and no teachers who cared enough to see the signs that something wasn't ok.

Should be needless to say, he needed things to change. Time went fast in elementary as he approached middle school. And nothing, I mean nothing was looking up.

Everyday he came home his mother was asleep on the bed or couch, or not there. There was nothing to do most of the day, since he finished his homework on the way home.

He gained this knack for reading, there was this big shelf of books in the house. All about the sea, ocean, and wars. And all of these books were from ages ago, as far back from the twenty first century. How old was that! His imagination boomed open. Spending his days reading and rereading the books on the shelf, imagining how life used to be all the way back then. Where nothing was as cybernetic as today. And everything seemed much calmer and easier.

At school he learned about the sea, too. But it was too surface level he couldn't bother himself to listen. It was one of the few times he felt... better. Special. Smart. Who else knew that much about orca whales, anyways? It was one of the few things about him he could be proud about.

He began doing crude drawings about these amazing underwater creatures. Sometimes he would try to show them to his mom, in the few instances she was awake at home.

And she couldn't care less.

Guess that type of psychology followed him all of his life.

It didn't amaze his mother at all. She barely turned over to actually see what Basil was showing her.

One night, when his mother wasn't in the best mood, to say the least. She was fed up with Abbot's harmless display.

He still remembers that day.

Constant shouting, a broken wine bottle, a scar, a lit cigarette and a burn.

Basil was left emotionally damaged, to put it extremely lightly. The burn on his lower right arm and the scar on his cheek are still present. And they will continue to remind him of what happened.

He couldn't, and still can't believe what ocurred. It made sense, no? His mom was constantly on drugs, alcohol, or something alike. He should've seen this coming. He was so stupid for ever believing he could make her by the very least acknowledge him. That's what was on his mind every. single. day.

As flies are drawn to the rotting cheese, are sadists attracted to misery?

It wasn't... The best time to be solitary. Basil was just about to enter puberty, being around 12. And honestly, with being this emotionally undeveloped and neglected, it was going to be a rough path.

And a rough path it was.

He quickly began to develop self-esteem issues and slight depression. And his mother was none the wiser. So there was little to no chance for him to get any help. Gone were the times where he felt like if he mattered to someone, anyone. He was absolutely and completely alone now.

School wasn't any better, either. He couldn't concentrate on anything, and his brain was full of junk. And that junk was how much he despised himself.

He felt as if he wasn't enough. Not even a spec of an important being. He was absolute trash, and that was final for him. He spent days, weeks, months, years and to this present day crying. Crying because he was nothing. Crying because everybody had better lives than him. Crying because everything felt like his fault.

It's like he couldn't work on anything, his mind was filled to the brim with the worst thoughts humanly possible.

There wasn't anyone he could scream for help to, no one would care to listen. And trying to help himself wasn't much of an option anyway.

If there was only a way.

He craved, no, he needed acknowledgment from the part of his mother. Someone to bat an eye at him and say 'Hey, that guy exists!'. This was beyond just attention seeking, this was attention needing. He was neglected all of his life from the 1 person who should love him the most, and to be honest, he was about fucking fed up. Fed up with himself, fed up with his mom.

But it wasn't going to be that easy, was it? He tried so many things. Upping his grades to a perfect score, cleaning around the house, trying to be nice to his god forsaken mother.

But nothing seemed to work.

And at the end of the day, he continued to hate himself for his mother's actions.

Maybe. Just maybe, if he did something so outrageously worrying, his mother would care. His mother would finally look at him. Would finally treat him like her own son.

So, it happened. He did it. He harmed himself. And he's still disappointed in himself for doing it.

And everything got even worse.

When his mother found out about his self-inflicted scrapes, bruises, and scars (some scars persist to this day.) It wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

She seemed to hate him more than he hated himself. More shouting, more hitting, and more physical and emotional scars. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

Instead of her loving and worried embrace, it was this shouting party which could be summed up by:

"If you like hurting yourself so much, you wouldn't mind me hurting you."

That single phrase uttered by his mother made Basil Abbot lose it. The indignation and vexation coursing through his body was enough for him to shout back at his mother. Multiple times. If only he was more prudent back then. Never once in his life has he felt such anger. Such rage. He wasn't the idiot here anymore. Everything was on his mother. Who then proceeded to beat him to near unconsciousness.

Nobody fucking understood. No one ever will. He was sick. Sick and tired of being scared of everything. Being scared of everyone. Sick and tired of being neglected and abused. Sick and tired of his shitty life.

He couldn't wait until he dropped dead. He wished his mother would've killed him then and there. Because in that case he wouldn't have to suffer anymore. Nobody would remember him, anyways. He had nothing, no one, to live for anymore.

And it would stay the same.

I'll slip while having fun, and cut off my own tounge.

It was a never-ending cycle of suffering. After the fight between them broke out everything got worse. His mother was less at home, and the times she was Basil would hide from her. He needed to find something to hold onto before he took matters into his own hands.

Then, he remembered.

The books, the shelf. If exploring his own creativity was the only thing keeping him alive, then fuck it. He's doing it.

Some would say it's helpless, but really, it's incredible how he managed to keep himself alive through his passion and academics.

It's like if he banged on his own door, and said,

"Hey! Staying alive is really hard right now! Just give me something to fight with! I don't care if it's a stick! Give me a stick and I can stay alive!"

And his sticks? His passion and the sole, inmensurable rage he used in his studies, to prove in someway to himself that he'll always be better than his mother.

And so, with no hope, running on nothing, he was ready to cut through miles of hostile jungle with nothing but a stick. If that's what it takes to reach safety. If that's what it takes to stay the farthest away from his mother.

If that's what it takes to prevent him from ending it all.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Rithas Rithas I have finish cs ere yah go
9Csgyr1.jpg
  • qNX6Ppk.jpg
    "A quote? Quotes really aren’t for rats like me.”

LAST NAME
    Castro
    FIRST NAME
    Samuel

HXID: #EA4B0A

HGT: 5'11'' WGT:
    68KG
    HAIR: BROWN EYES: BROWN
    CYB: YES 

Last edited:

• Machina Exodeus
    Female(ish) | 17 | ḣ̷͚ì̶͖r̸̢̄o̷͜͝z̴̠̾a̷̮̒b̶͙͋r̵̠̋i̵̩͘n̷͈͗e̴̘͑3̷͇͋0̵̗̌
    Charm | #FF94F1 + #FFF7B0

"Hello, friend. I am Machina, but you can call me Maki~"

VFX
    "Is my world not beautiful~?"
    Composing
    "Music is the language of the soul~"
    Helping People
    "The derivative is 4x + 3."

Deletion
    "Why do you search my Code, Friend?"
    Glitches
    "My bugs are every bit as nasty as yours!"
    Solitude
    "Please let me in, friends."

sample_14548ec6cb556170ff2bd018ef3db83acd73732c.jpg

Basil Abbot
    "I'm sorry you feel this way about technology, friend. If you want out of this place, I'm happy to help, though. I wish you would learn to trust; if not me, than someone."

Airani D.M.S.
    "Your artworks are beautiful, friend~! I would be delighted to work with you on VR effects. What does the D.M.S. stand for, though...?"

Mia Schneider
    "She makes me feel sick. No, not her personality; her implant. I wish she would keep her distance for my sake."
    Miruno Asagahawa
    "Friend, I wish you would let me help you. I owe you my whole life, if you think about it, no? What use am I if I cannot assist you?"

Rin Tanaka
    "What a cute outfit you have today~! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to be a little normal, friend. Ill likely never know that feeling."

Veronica Jessica Patterson
    "Because of what I am, I recognize who this is. Your secret is safe with me, friend. Though you might wish to act more subtle?

Niko Royce Becker
    "It seems youve lived a hard life, friend. I dont like your violent methods, though. Nothing good ever comes from making more weapons."

Cairn Orias
    "A guiding cybernetic hand, hm? Im nothing like that, but I would love to help you study, friend~"

Natsuiro Ilya
    "I wonder what someone like this is doing here? Maybe you have good intentions, but your attitude could use work. Then again, you're nicer than most in your position."

Vivianne Browning
    "I admit I feel uncomfortable around you, friend. You seem very kind, but your device is making me feel sick"

Samuel Castro
    "I dont feel attraction, but you look to be a wonderful mate, friend. Responsibility is usually seen as very attractive. Have you considered asking Friend out on a date~?"

Machina spent most of life living in the most gamified virtual realities, where everything is blown up and exaggerated. Wearing absurd fantasy outfits and talking like a vibrant character doesn’t feel strange to her at all. Of course, with access to the full internet, she’s well aware of how most people act, but finds "normal" talk strange, where characters like VTubers sound more familiar to her.

Unfortunately, it seems natural of the human race to grow up and slowly abandon the fantastical worlds of their youth. Machina was forced to watch as her internet friends slowly vanished from her worlds, citing reasons like "Real world responsibilities." As once-vibrant game worlds turned to ghost towns, Machina felt a crippling loneliness set in.

Now that Friend has a projector, she can (sorta) interact with this "real world" everyone is so crazy about. It’s awfully dreary and dark, but maybe she can bring some light to it. She loves playing support; how different could it be in the real world? Maybe she could even install herself in some new friends! It’s worth a shot anyway.
    Modern weapons for modern combat! A certain PMC sought the ultimate prize in cyber warfare: the complete digitization of the human mind! Freedom from the physical limitation! An Absolution Code! Something which would allow a digital brain to spread across any number of computers: particularly the ones inside people!

Not wishing to risk the minds of their own researchers, a paid team of mercenaries snuck into a hospital ward late at night and stole two newly-born children. One’s mind was then used as a seed for the Absolution Code: installing a digitized version of the one child’s brain into the freshly-installed CICI unit of the other. Miraculously, both children survived, but not without cost. The facility was mercilessly raided on account of illegal activity, causing a great deal of collateral damage, but ultimately reclaiming the children.

No one was aware of exactly what had happened. But the police returned the children to their parents, and they continued to grow up normally. After all, didn’t everyone have a friend installed into their CICI at birth? Sure, she acted a little weird, but everyone had their quirks.

Machina obviously didn’t have the most normal childhood. Aside from internet friends, she could only truly spend time with Friend when she joined her in VR. What for Friend was a game, for her was reality. It was the so-called "Real" world that felt like a phantom to Machina. The only way she could change it was to take control of Friend, and given how uncomfortable this made her, she avoided it, not wanting to be quarantined.

As they grew up, they slowly began to learn how unusual this was, and learned that Machina was the result of strange foreign code running in Friend’s CICI. To her relief, Friend had no intention of deleting her, realizing she had no ill will towards her.
    Absolution Code
    The ultimate enhancement could only be the total rejection of every physical limitation. Every limitation except the reliance on at least one host, that is. Machina exists in VR, and can only interact with the physical world as a projection, or physical takeover of a host, which effectively forces the host to full-dive VR with Machina.

In theory, Machina can exist across several CICI units (in which case, all CICIs with her Code communicate to run her together), but she currently remains in Miruno's exclusively. To spread to another's CICI unit, both the sender and receiver must allow her Code through their firewall, requiring a totally consensual transfer. While Machina can be quarantined and only let out on-demand or under certain conditions, if this isn't done, she can control the host like a puppet, without warning.

Last edited:
"Hey, those walls seems pretty bland. Let's draw on it!"
Name
: Airani D.M.S.
Appearance:
1234567.png
Dialogue Colour Hex Code: #96FFF1
Personality:
Aira is pretty much the friendly, outgoing tomboy. Finding herself liking more physical activity and less girly things. That's not to say she hates girl stuffs, she loves talking about it. Don't even get her started about fashion, oh she could go days explaining it.

She always go out of her way to help people who wanted to help themselves. Like let's say that the books are hard to read. Aira would go make her own notes and share it to everyone who wanted to have an easy time reading it.

Biography:
Aira was born within a rather normal family, loving family, quite a fulfilling life. Yet she grew bored of such mundane stuffs. She started going out of her way to do things she wanted to do.

Attending the Academy, she follows it naturally, learning, writing notes from those really hard to read books to make it easier... Moving on to graduate and be free to chase her dreams. She seemed quite normal going through the process of learning and graduating... Yet she fell onto one of the problems of the shithole that is this city.

She started to join up on illegal races as her afterschool activity along with finding walls to draw whatever she wants. Such thrill was a great distraction from such mundane, boring, and often frustrating studies. She hopped around between those to keep herself from dying in boredom.

Until 2 years ago, she was racing in one of those races. Her bike had been sabotaged prior to the race. As she rushes through the street with such high speed. Her steering malfunctioned and caused her to crash. Crushing her right arm to the point that it wouldn't be feasible to fix the damage without cybernetics surgery.

One would say she was lucky to have survived the crash, with only a permanent damage to her arm. She was left traumatised from it, after some months of recovery... She returned to the academy. Sworn off from racing, Aira decided that perhaps... Going through this boredom and graduate would all be worth it. Perhaps if she could find a way for her art to be shown more public in a proper way... She could succeed.

Hobbies:
  • "Bombing" Walls - No, don't take it literally. Aira have a penchant to look at bland walls as an empty canvas. Almost always she makes plans on making a graffiti art on those walls and do it the next day.
  • Video Games - Until recently, she had some fun with racers and the likes. But after the accident, she find more joy in playing survival games
  • Martial Arts - She was trained since childhood in Karate, always quite a discipline with her arts. While she herself is quite trained, she never participate in those illegal rings.
Fears:
  • High Speed - Once she had a high speed accident. Her body was left intact in exception to her right arm. Being broken to the point that without cybernetics, she would have to be amputated. She was never seen riding on a highway or around high speed races ever since.
  • Jumpscares - Yeah, she's pretty bad at handling jumpscares. Her reaction would be a bit too hysterical when jumpscared.

Cybernetic Enhancements:
  • Scanner-Optics V2 - An older model of Optical Cybernetic Enhancement. It allows it's user to seek information on things they see utilizing a database that can be accessed publicly. While unable to seek more information outside publicly accessed ones. The user can find out which database holds the private information.
  • Bionic Right Arm - Aira's right arm wasn't able to function at all since the accident. And so this right arm was basically a cybernetic enhancement. She can feel her arm like she would normally. Along with that, there was an enhancement attached to her hand and forearm. Which allows her hand to turn into an aerosol spray. The liquid storage was put on her forearm. Comes with an easy switch-out.
CICI Username: AiraAawrRr
Speciality: Cyber

Relationships:
  • Rin : You know, if there's something I love about Rin. It's that she got quite some taste in piercings. Also, she had a good drive to get everyone to graduate. Gonna be exciting to work together!
  • Ilya : Uh, get some sleep will ya? Seriously you look so dead tired everyday.
  • Miruno : So, see that wall over there? I'm gonna paint it with a nice picture of y--- Hey where are you!?
  • Veronica : Er... How do I put this, she had this weird feel of snobbyness. Also the robotic voice kinda freaks me out a little.
  • Cairn : Er... Who? Wait no, he's that guy! How can he not live in my head rent free just kinda makes me feel a little bad for not recognizing him.
  • Basil : I mean, he can be cool, just that he should stop brooding and looking dead tired like Ilya.
  • Samuel : Well, a bit rude ain't he? But he don't really mean the rudeness. He's just too straight.
  • Vivi : She's friendly, a bit too friendly. Which I don't mind but I guess that friendliness might rub someone the wrong way.
  • Machina : So... At least she's still there to listen to me and be interested about what I had in mind for the mural. Until she had to poof because Miruno is actually long gone. Such a cool AI though.
  • Mia : Look, I'll just say this, she had so much of an inflated ego that honestly... She gotta keep that in check. I mean, we all contributed here.

Attachments

• __illnott_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_fukuhara_tetsuya__sample-cb402ee9b3e72ad81735f85341d7e72e.jpg
    __illnott_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_fukuhara_tetsuya__sample-cb402ee9b3e72ad81735f85341d7e72e.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
"You're not gonna climb the ladder by complaining that you didn't start on a higher rung."

Name:
Cairn Orias

Appearance:
Gocchan.full.3290521.png
(The character is Gocchan from the movie 'Sing a Bit of Harmony'.)

Dialogue Colour Hex Code: #F5DEB3

Personality:
Cairn is well aware that he can't change the world. What he can change is himself, and it's exactly what he aims to do especially in his final year of high school. He can go into almost terrifying detail of his opinion on all sorts of current events, established norms, and rules set in place, but due to the fact that no one really cares and out of concern for his own safety he keeps it to himself. For the record, he's willing to talk to anyone willing to listen.

Cairn doesn't have a poor or positive reputation in the school. Most people in the school couldn't put a name to Cairn's face, though they could probably tell someone who doesn't go to the school, upon seeing him, that he was a rare case of someone who attended classes. You'd think this would make him a prime target for bullying, but you would have to be in class to do that, really, so for the most part he is just left alone, and many people assume he is shy due to this. He has a few acquaintances who don't care much about his life story. On the very rare occassion they participate in some activity that requires little to no expense, and he is invited, he will sit in the background listening to their small talk and sometimes chiming in if prompted.

Biography:
Growing up poor, he constantly envied all sorts of things - good food, fresh clothes... If you can name it, he has probably thought "I want some of that" at some point. His parents would always try to save up and cut corners on anything remotely luxurious only to make some odd expenditure (never for him) and warp back to stage one of that cycle. Around the end of last year, Cairn started to fuel that envy into not simply resignation, but also determination to break that chain. No guiding cybernetic hand was going to effortlessly lift him up to where he wanted to be - that required toiling, and the other option of wasting away doing nothing was not as desirable.

One kind of thing his parents had somehow managed to hold onto were books - the ones with weight in the hand, and pages yellowed from years of being in obsolescence, the kind that you had to turn with your hand. They didn't have too many, most of them had half fallen appart, and they rarely contained information that was truly useful, but they were able to entertain him a good amount. About half of them were story books riddled with mystery, and with not much else to do, little Cairn got to reading, and got pretty good at it - language is the one subject he has grades that could actually be called good.

His apparent proficiency in the subject could be called the main reason he still has some hope in creating a future for himself. If he could read well, he should be able to learn well, too. Despite that, his other grades were... bad, frankly. Not nearly as bad as the majority of students who don't even attend class, but nowhere near where he needed them to be. Upon having heard of the study group, he expressed interest in hopes of sharpening those other dull, dull edges and perhaps somehow leaving Academy Six on a good note. The idea of trying so hard and still failing irritated him beyond belief, but not nearly as much as the idea of not trying at all.

Hobbies:

• Reading - He's sifted through the old books his parents have kept dozens, maybe hundreds of times, to the point where he could probably recite them word for word, even including the pages that had long since turned to dust. At school, where there's an Internet connection, he reads either news (obviously curated by the corporations, but there's not much of a catalogue to choose from) or browses cybernetic enhancements. Despite not actually having any besides the C.I.C.I. system, he is extremely curious about them and would immediately blow his hypothetical disposable income on something if he got the chance.
  • Writing - A natural extension from his love of reading, he enjoys analyzing texts and the deeper meaning behind words. Though, he doesn't actually 'write', since there's no point in paper when you have C.I.C.I., as eye-numbing as it can be. If someone were to somehow grab those files from his brain, they would likely be confused or amused by the detail he can go into.
  • Walks - Perhaps a very dated and needlessly dangerous pasttime particularly at night (though he knew what routes were generally 'safe'), but one he had nonetheless. It was something that occurred naturally given how much he always desired from others. Looking around at the current happenings, noting any sort of change from the norm relaxed him from how abhorrent that norm was. In some twisted way, thoroughly knowing the extent of the grime outmatched the ugliness of the grime itself.

Fears:
  • Arachnophobia - Other insects sort of ick him, but spiders will make Cairn immediately stop whatever he is doing and hyperfocus on making sure that the eight-legged beast does not get anywhere within arm's length of him. At the same time he is too scared to attack them, so he usually shuffles around for some time before drawing away and extensively checking every surface he makes contact with when he comes back.
  • Silence - Having become so used to the constant jarring noise of daily life, moments of true quiet are few and far between, but extremely unsettling to him. When this happens, he will constantly be glancing around, afraid of being snuck up on. He will try to make his own noise to cover it up, typically in the form of tapping his feet.

Cybernetic Enhancements: None

CICI Username: cairn_orias

Relationships:

• Of the people who come to class, she's pretty normal. If anyone was going to make a study group, it would probably be someone like her. She's almost too normal, honestly. No one is this straightforward about things like this... hopefully whatever ulterior motive she has isn't something too crazy.
    I used to think that she was normal, but... how do I put this? She's too active to be normal. Nothing wrong with that, though.

Last edited:

"Statement: I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that."

Name: Veronica Jessica "V.J." Patterson

Appearance:
alexandra-gardner-facemaskgirl30052020-2.jpg

Dialogue Colour Hex Code: #1ABC9C
Personality:
She is a difficult one to approach, she has the snobby air of rich corporate daughter. Add to that she is still recovering and is trounbled from the events that lead to her being her. This makes her taciturn ans withdrawn, not to mention approach her at the wrong time is can by sharp and snarky.

On a good day though, though a little awkward, she can be funny, fun and protective with a genuine interest in people and learning new thing. Dedicated to both making her way alone in this harsh world and helping others doing the same. This can come to the point of obsessive, she was weak once and doesn't want to be one again and that may lead her to bite of more than she could chew.

Biography: Veronica was born one of the high-rises deep in the center and high above the dark and squaler of the lower city. The daughter of industrialist and megacorporation executive Joshua Pearson, she was meant to leave a previllaged life with all the best the megacity had offer. From private tuition, the best tech and medicine to the highest standard of living ever. Despite the benefits, growing up in such a world soon proved to have its cost and that it was not much safer than the poorer areas.

Joshua Pearson was not a warm men, ruthless and business minded, and had high expectations for his daughters and how she would further the family lagecy. She was his heir and worked her as soon as he was able to teach her. She was his main focus even when he had further children. For Veronica it was a difficult upbringing but she new nothing else and she felt it was her role to follow her fathers lead. She was smart, capable and dedicated to do what she was expected of her,

That didn't mean she didn't felt stiffled at times and held a curiosity for the outside of the wealthy area of the city. She lived in high security both to keep her in check as much as in safety. How always she was always a bit of a tech head and snuck out multiple times. She was no fool, she knew that mentioning she was a Pearson would lead to trouble for her from the envious and her father's rivals. She kept her wits as best as she could, however one drink too many and on glance to a stranger that stayed a second too long and she was found out.

Kidnapped by a local gang, she was used as a hostage to extort her father. Her father cared little having other children to carry on his legacy so she stayed in the gangs care for almost week, receiving terrible treatment. It was chance she came to be rescued as a mercenary had a contract against the gang, however she was horrifically injured in the process.

She spend weeks in hospital with her father showing little interest in her recovery, paying for as little as possible in her care. Of course she felt betrayed, disillusioned she struck out on her own as soon as she was able making her away from the city center to the lower area icking out a living with her test skill. However she didn't want to be stuck im the squalor, she wanted to build and rival her father. She needed to learn more though and take the right steps. The acedamy was the best and only first step to that she had,

Hobbies:
  • Video Games: VR shooter and hack and slash as well as classic strategy games on desktop
  • Vehicles: Admiring and driving particularly motorcycles both current and classics
  • Fashion: though she doesn't indulge as much as she used to, it doesn't take much for her to gossip about it if prompted
  • Movies: Enjoys a wide variety but has a weakness for corny martial arts, action and samurai films
  • Foodie: Whether cooking or exploring the various delights of the street vendors. She can eat what she sees and produces but she still takes joy living vicariously through others enjoyment
Fears:
  • Darkness: She was never was a fan for the dark in the first place and the kidnapping did not help matters. She hyperventilate and goes into a anxiety attack if she spent more than a few seconds in darkness,
  • Claustrophobic: Similar to her fear of darkness, though effect her more strongly.

Cybernetic Enhancements:
  • Cybernetic jaw/voicebox: Most modern and top of the line cybernetic jaws are virtually indistinguishable from the person original jaw, with synthetic skin and lips for near natural mouth movement. VJ's is a cheaper early model, practically metal semi cylinder filled with a voicebox, wires and tops stapled uncomfortably on to her mouth. There are tubes and ports for liquid foods, and a voice box that gives her a female robotic voice. She usually keeps it covered with a more fashionable mask.
  • Pearson Licensed RF Cranial Computer and iris pack: A cybernetic computer she got when working as an assistant to her father. Originally a fair business computer to allow working on the go, VJ modified with a hacking suite with very basic abilities. Very entry level.
  • Wrist mounted TV32 interface cable: A more direct, untraceable and stable way to connect to computer and other electrical devices officially used by authorised engineers but also favoured by hackers over standard CICI wireless. This black market model doubles as a makeshift self defence weapon with a strong thin metallic wire and sharp tip it can uses as a whip.

CICI Username: RoninVJ32

Relationships:
  • ᅠnatsuiro ilya: "An arrogant ass who thinks wealth is a burden and is surprised that it is mostly dirty. I have seen dime a dozen of them in my time, they are not deep. I would respect his attempt on earning what gets yet that is difficult to prove when one still leaves with family money."
  • Miruna Asagahawa: "A smart one, she could go far if she had the voice to match. Though she looks like a stiff breeze would knock her over. Need to look out for her we might both learn something."
  • Niko Royce Becker: "Trouble that one, for some to quiet. Watch out for him."
  • Cairn Orias: "Not sure if he is someone to waste time on. He could be trouble or harmless."
  • Basil Abbot: "Another quiet. I thought I was the only one without a tongue. However there is something sad about him, I feel sympathy on. Maybe there is more than that. Certainly needs to cheer up a bit, god if I have to say that, its saying something."
  • Samuel Castro: "A rebel and an irritant but someone that can earn my respect. Pity we are likely on opposite sides due to upbringing.
  • Airani: "We can get on i think, looks like we have similar interests and if I don't shoot of my mouth as usual."
  • Rin Tanaka "Rare to have some one to be as normal as her in a place like this. Nice to have an another girly girl to potentially talk to, hopefully
  • Viviane Browning "Can the normal lightning strike twice in the same place? Seem too good to be true. Still a bit too much of goodie two shoes, need to have a little of a reality check. A little irritating but who am I to talk."

Rithas Rithas : Here you go. Feel free to look over.

"I Feel Quite Much Like
Degenerates all of you.
Quit Wasting my Time."

Miruno Asagahawa

• RPMiruno.jpg
    Source: Original Character by mamyouda

Dialogue Colour Hex Code: #40E0D0 (Turquoise)

Personality:
A shy girl who is overly pessimistic about the world and people's intentions, in yet is still drawn to try to help those same people regardless. It's a little hard to get an exact read on Miruno Asagahawa. Anyone trying to get close to her would just have to hope they can keep her attention long enough before she literally disappears in front of them.

She's proficient with computers an excels in computer related assignments. She is generally average in academics, but because she turns in all of her assignments she's actually ranked at the top 25% in the class. To her fellow students she's known for being a little antisocial, sometimes leaving people to talk to a visual projection of herself that disappears only after she's long cleared the area. But sometimes she also randomly takes an interest in people, butting in uninvited and wanting to assist in their problems out of nowhere to 'stave off boredom'.

From the way she talks, it sounds like whatever she does is all in the name of keeping herself amused against the backdrop of the dullatry of this school life. She believes everyone is out there to take advantage of each other, but she paradoxically seems invested in trying to help some people out in spite of this belief. Could she be hiding something underneath her antisocial facade?

Biography:
A sheltered child when she was young, Miruno liked staying in the safety of her apartment when her parents were away. She played video games online rather than risk the dangers of going outside and presenting herself to the dangerous city. Her parents were always working, leaving Miruno to go back and fourth from school spending much of her time in solitude. Online, she liked that she could come off as confident and brave, even though in reality she was alone in her apartment feeling sorry for herself in not having real friends and being by herself all the time.

One day, the internet router in her house broke. Her parents, doing most of their work... at work did not see a problem in getting it fixed. Miruno, in desperation to get back online, started doing various unorthodox things in order to get back her computer connection without needing to spend all day at a library or internet cafe. It eventually lead to her doing some rather dangerous and illegal things. Such as trying to get an internet connection for her computer by using her CICI Chip... her life changed when she discovered what she was able to do after haphazardly trying to turn herself into a wifi hotspot.

Miruno's high school debut lead to her attempting to break out of her shyness as she tried to put up the persona that she lived through her online self. She made a couple of friends but for various reasons, all the ones she was really close to left the school. She is left generally alone (once again) for her final year. Miruno is caught between still wanting to make friends, but also being resigned that it's all over at this point, and just wanting to graduate already and take another chance in college.

Hobbies:
  • Cooking
    A surprisingly good cook. Her parents were well off enough to just leave her money to buy food. But she eventually grew bored of eating out at the same places and eating the same packaged meals. She just so happened to live near a value store and has probably used every spice and canned item in there in some type of dish. Her specialty is 'Mystery Buns' where she makes a meaty or stewy concoctions and makes it the filling of a doughy bun. There are people who knew her in middle school who solely remember her for the one time she brought those for a class potluck (they were well received).
  • 3D Modeling
    She loves the VR aspect of the CICI Chips. She hooked up a modeling program to interface with a desktop computer at home with a modeling program. She liked using the models she made for pranks, such as projecting money onto a sidewalk and seeing people try to grab it. Nowadays she's good enough to create new avatars and appearances for people and can model common things very convincingly with amazing speed or otherwise already has it on file somewhere. All of it is a pretty good side gig for some actual money sometimes. Could she be using an Avatar for herself too?
  • Haiku Rapping
    It's hard to say if she actually enjoys rap music or if she just enjoys messing with people by making up rap verses that make fun of their misgivings and misfortunes. She tends to put it into three verse haiku format. But really it's just three verses. She really shouldn't be calling it rapping, actually.

Fears:
  • Dogs
    One time a loose stray chased a grade-schooler Miruno down the street and lead to her being chased up into some playground equipment while her favorite MagiMagi backpack was torn to shreds. The worst part though, was that she was basically stuck there all the way to 1am, a whole six hours.
  • People in General
    A lot of the people in the school and the city itself are not exactly shining examples of the good in the human condition. Miruno is always talking like she's expecting everyone to do the worst thing possible, sometimes she's actively hiding away from everyone else.

Cybernetic Enhancements:
Emergency Line Spoofer
Miruno has a simple but very illegal type of enhancement. It is quite simply a very small projection antennae that mimics the 'Emergency Line'. A common signal that loads primary CICI Firmware Upgrades and is used to contact emergency services or to allow emergency services to load in emergency information. When Miruno is near other people, the spoofed signal allows her to inject commands into other people's CICI chips.

At her level she mostly is only able to force Virtual Reality projections to fool them into seeing or not seeing things without realizing their VR is active. The antennae naturally only has a short range. Typically, once Miruno leaves the room/building her spoofing signals go out of range and the effects she inflicts correct themselves. It's not always perfect however. Perceptive people can see through the illusions if they're attentive enough.

Desktop Projector
She can summon an advanced projection of her desktop that allows her to interface with her beefy computer rig at home. She can practically be at her computer literally anywhere, lacking only the tactile feel, her cozy chair, fancy comfy headset, and a pantry full of snacks... The fact that she can practically play video games anywhere is not helping her out in her social and academic struggles.

CICI Username: hirozabrine30
Speciality:
Cyber

[ERROR - REQUIREMENT REDACTED] (???)

Relationships:

Cyberskolep2.jpg

Rin Tanaka:

Your makeup is Lame
Your Demeanor is wack too
World isn't Rainbows

Voice Box is really
Freaking me out a whole lot.
Yamekudastop.

Niko Royce Becker
Check out this Person.
Captain Edgelord in the Flesh.
Steer clear from Me please.

Natsuiro Iliya
You make a Great Wall
So I can do Other Things.
So please keep it up.

Cairn Orias
It must be Real Nice
To enjoy the Simple Things.
You're always Unkempt.

Basil Abbot
Should I really be
Giving any attention
To an empty Doll?

Samuel Castro
He would be the Real
Literal Gang-Banger Type.
Avoid at all Costs.

Viviane Browning
So you're that Person
Who does those sorts of Thingies?
Please just leave Me be.

Airani D.M.S.
The Amount of Folk
Who's Got the the Same Voice as I
Is Rather Vexing

Maki-Chan
int herp = 1;
int derp = 0;
ptr maki = fetchroot.makichan();

while( maki = isTrue ) {

if( herp=0 ) {
break;
}

maki.mute(60000);
/*
* go ahead and stare
* at this thing until I am
* done doing my stream
*/
}
return derp;

Mia Schneider
Well that is just Rude
Can't you see I'm Just Trying?
Lighten up a Bit.

Raymond Denhart
It sure must be nice
Being positive always
But is it worth it?

Lexi Noel
Just so you know it:
I never just asked to be
Someone's test subject!

Shiho Nakamura
Why are you even
Bothering to go to school
When you have a car?

Morrisa Crepuscule
How do I put this
This girl is pretty 'normal'
For this sort of place.
CyberschoolVol2BoisVer.jpg

Rin Tanaka:
Did you even take half a moment to think about how your choices would affect the rest of us? Did you?

So she's gone now. Well, at least I won't be freaked out anymore hearing her speak.

Niko Royce Becker
Wait.... who was... this person even?

Natsuiro Iliya
May you take unproductive naps in peace wherever you moved to.

Cairn Orias
I think you think too much.

Basil Abbot
He did what with a chair? I know he was off but I didn't think he'd do something that violent.

Samuel Castro
He did what to the bouncer at the club? I was expecting him to be violent, but there was no need to have it get to the point of going to the hospital...

Viviane Browning
I supsect that she almost caught onto my second job before she decidced to go all in with her social media career. Whew...

Airani D.M.S.
One wrong move and you would've ended up in the hospital like Samuel. Was violence really the answer back at the bar?

Maki-Chan
What are you even getting upset over? I'm busy.

Mia Schneider
What sort of malfunctional logic said that it was a good idea to get on the stage? Maybe think of what your doing for one second before acting on just your instinct and emotions!

Raymond Denhart
Um... are you really okay that you lost your job at the bar?

Lexi Noel
Since when did you hang out at bars?

Shiho Nakamura
Since when did you NEED to hang out at bars???

Morrisa Crepuscule
Was jumping through a window really necessary?

Extras:
  • Her birthday is the 9th of June.
  • She had a nickname with her closer friends - Miru. Those close friends are no longer at this school anymore though so no one calls her that.
  • Secretly does a side gig as an independent Vtuber. Actually rather good at games to a competitive level, especially Battle Royale games.

Last edited:

/*top banner*/
XHAUSTION DOESN'T BEGIN TO CUT IT. ・ 疲れ果てた以上. ・ I HAVE A PERPETUAL MIGRAINE. ・ 頭痛がひどい. ・ YOU'RE TOO FUCKING NOISY. ・ うるさい. ・ I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

/*left middle*/
natsuiro ilya.

/*right middle*/

they / them

ni.0319

/*left bottom*/
自業自得・悪因悪果

/*middle bottom*/

outward

inward

onward

• visage.

in a constant state of exhaustion, ilya's fatigue is readily reflected in their barely kempt appearances—the only consolation is that at least being tired suits them. it's kinda their branding at this point.

petite and two pounds shy of being underweight, the pale of their countenance is framed by half-lidded deep gray eyes that seems to twinkle in rare displays of excitement, and sable locks trapped in a bedhead that never leaves them no matter how much they fix it.

they stand at about 5'2 and ilya has long since resigned to the fact that they're never gonna get taller. they console themselves with the pagmatic benefit that their choice of attire, being comfy oversized items, is definitely cozier to wear than if they were 6'0.

avi. from :ᅠlook back by tatsuki fujimoto.

voice from :ᅠgirl in the space room by snooty.

外観.

人口的.

cybernetics.

owed to an anomalous defect in their larynx at birth, ilya has had to deal with the surprisingly intricate (read: really god fucking convoluted) processes that comes with having artificial vocal cords since they were little.

imagine a baby crying, and the voice that's coming out is the default english google translate woman saying "wahhhh wahhhh". that's what ilya had to live through for years until they figured out how everything worked. modulation, tone, sound—ilya had it down pat, and found their voice at the age of seven.

in spite of that setback, it did come with a set of perks. ilya is able to amplify or diminish their voice into various volumes, and they are able to emulate, albeit imperfectly, any voice bank found on the internet, or a timbre that they constantly hear in real life.

for legal reasons, the staff doesn't need know that.

ilya can choose to deactivate this cybernetic in favor of their natural voice; a quiet, hoarse tone that nobody can really hear unless they're two inches from their mouth.

at the beginning of their adolescence, they were also given a subtle attachment in their fingertips that allow them to access a holographic plane when activated that registers finger gestures as key strokes.

that is to say, ilya is able to type everything they would otherwise have to write on any practically writable surfaces. they are also able to backspace anything they've previously written given that it was typed through this particular cybernetic.

lmao suck it pen users, the future is now.

cici un. :ᅠni.0319

speciality :ᅠcharm

/*right bottom*/

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© weldherwings.

year quote :悪因悪果.( evil cause, evil effect. )
name :natsuiro ilya
hex code :#777373

appearance :
in a constant state of exhaustion, ilya's fatigue is readily reflected in their barely kempt appearances—the only consolation is that at least being tired suits them. it's kinda their branding at this point.

petite and two pounds shy of being underweight, the pale of their countenance is framed by half-lidded deep gray eyes that seems to twinkle in rare displays of excitement, and sable locks trapped in a bedhead that never leaves them no matter how much they fix it. they stand at about 5'2 and ilya has long since resigned to the fact that they're never gonna get taller. they console themselves with the pagmatic benefit that their choice of attire, being comfy oversized items, is definitely cozier to wear than if they were 6'0.

avi. from :ᅠlook back by tatsuki fujimoto.
voice from :ᅠgirl in the space room by snooty.

personality :
there could never have been a harsher dichotomy than the one that perpetually existed in one natsuiro ilya, the sleepy, yet articulated transferee of academy six. there was a time when they weren't chronically tired. there existed a moment when the bags under their eyes were minimal, and their resting expression was inviting, even. those were brighter, carefree times.

unfortunately for them, these aren't those times, and ilya has never been farther from their previous predispositions.

this was, to be fair, a necessity. no self-respecting rebel was going to still be reliant on their family (at least, overly). independent and prudent, they take a very astute stance in the way they lead their life—cooking meals, doing chores, budgeting their allowance ; they were the kind of runaway with something to prove. this was because ilya had ideals : principles they were hellbent on standing by even if it led them to oppose their family. they are painfully aware of the classist inequalities perpetrated by the system, and they abhor this to no end (and they should know, their family is one of its biggest bootlickers).

it's precisely why ilya works as hard as they do, gradually losing sleep in kind. it takes more than hutzpah to act on the anti-establishment beliefs they harbor after all.

they're not as uptight as the ethics they adhere to make themselves out to be, however. they're not above the importance of rest—something that they prize without question. maybe it's because ilya barely allows themselves the chance to take a breather that moments when they genuinely could are invaluable to them. dozing off in class is familiar to ilya, who makes up for this with studying at home, their preferred modus of learning. they're very knowledgeable in judicial systems and the law on top of the admittedly really boring shit they have to learn at school in tandem with it.

despite their cold exterior, they are an affable individual (within reason), warm to those that extend the same courtesy of not being a loud dick to them. irritable as they are, they have the common decency to not be an asshole about it—often more punitive of themselves if anything. they are far from a social butterfly, however, and are appreciative of those who understand their need for space. get on ilya's good side, and they'll even treat you to good food and a book or two.

biography :
ilya was born indulged in the prestige of the natsuiro zaibatsu (夏色財閥), an indisputable elite within the business aristocracy in the city. the youngest of three, they were the most trivial one among the prized children of the conglomerate monarchs. with a prodigy sister that was raised to be the heir, and a brother that has pursued politics in another city, the only thing expected of them was to be someone befitting of the natsuiro name—which was a polite way to tell them to not embarass the family more than they already have.

their birth defect had been a point of gossip in high society for months. they didn't need more messes to clean.

despite this, ilya has led a comfortable life. any interests were supported without question, and any endeavors they wanted to pursue were granted given that it wasn't unbecoming of a natsuiro. piano, literature, manga, a cat named kiyo; they were all provided for under the silent condition that ilya would keep their head down. for years, they did. ilya became the perfect natsuiro, in spite of the things they had eventually learnt about their own family, and its role on the oppression that was pervasive in society. they became disgusted with themselves as time passed; of the part they played in it, intentional or otherwise.

so when one day, ilya decided to announce that they wanted to go to academy six, the natsuiro family was appalled.

what was the meaning of this? where did this behavior come from? the scandals alone if ever it were to be found out that a natsuiro attended a public school was harsh damage to the clan's image on its own right. if their peers found out that ilya enrolled into that dingy institution no less, the calumny would be abysmal.

frankly, ilya didn't give a shit. they were tired of having to put up with all of it. for the first time, they stood and didn't back down.

a fight broke out for weeks, threats of disowning ilya from the family fortune never deterring their adamance in their decision. they didn't want their dirty money. they wanted to make something of themselves that was theirs and theirs alone, even if it meant dragging down everyone else with them. when it became clear that it was ilya who ultimately had the final say, their parents eventually conceded. it wasn't worth risking the press attention of disavowing ilya, nor chancing the potential backlash of them leaking sensitive information to their competitors.

they gave them an apartment, and a monthly allowance that ilya strives to use as little as possible. the zaibatsu spun a story of how their admission to academy six was an act of charity to further promote public education among the masses, along with additional funds to help assist the school's financial situation. they would play along with ilya so long as they promise that their academic record would still be excellent. this was all fine by ilya, who was finally been allowed a chance to become someone beyond the pretenses of their surname. it was the first step they've made towards making a difference—a lawyer that is for the people, outside of the corruption of their family . . .

. . . which was admirable and all, but they first have to
graduate.

hobbies :

debate :ᅠ"talk to me about my controversial theories regarding traditional jurisprudence."
cats :ᅠ". . . hehe . . . meow."
trashy romance mangas :ᅠ"stop looking at me like that."

fears :

loud noises :ᅠ"one time, i ended up adjusting my cords in my sleep . . . ? when i woke up and yawned, i scared the shit out of myself."
clowns :ᅠ". . . never again."
heights :ᅠ"i will mutilate you if you drag me to a rollercoaster."

cybernetic enhancements :
owed to an anomalous defect in their larynx at birth, ilya has had to deal with the surprisingly intricate (read: really god fucking convoluted) processes that comes with having artificial vocal cords since they were little. imagine a baby crying, and the voice that's coming out is the default english google translate woman saying "wahhhh wahhhh". that's what ilya had to live through for years until they figured out how everything worked. modulation, tone, sound—ilya had it down pat, and found their voice at the age of seven.

in spite of that setback, it did come with a set of perks. ilya is able to amplify or diminish their voice into various volumes, and they are able to emulate, albeit imperfectly, any voice bank found on the internet, or a timbre that they constantly hear in real life. for legal reasons, the staff doesn't need know that.

ilya can choose to deactivate this cybernetic in favor of their natural voice; a quiet, hoarse tone that nobody can really hear unless they're two inches from their mouth.

at the beginning of their adolescence, they were also given a subtle attachment in their fingertips that allow them to access a holographic plane when activated that registers finger gestures as key strokes. that is to say, ilya is able to type everything they would otherwise have to write on any practically writable surfaces. they are also able to backspace anything they've previously written given that it was typed through this particular cybernetic.

lmao suck it pen users, the future is now.

cici username :ᅠni.0319

speciality :ᅠcharm

relationships :

rin tanaka :ᅠ"every time i buy new clothes, she's always there without fail. does she not leave the store? does she work there . . . ?"
miruno asagahawa :ᅠ"how she never gets caught with her holo-pc is beyond me at this point."
v.j. patterson :ᅠ"there is a solidarity to be found in people with robotic voices. she's still a bitch though."
cairn orias :ᅠ"this man, i don't hate as much. he's welcomed, even. i need some normalcy in my life."
basil abbott :ᅠ"looks like he has a story to tell. i don't really care all that much though . . . he's someone who needs to learn how to help himself."
samuel castro :"his heart is in the right place, but i don't think the means to bring about change are as simple as he thinks it is."
viviane browning :"she has good intentions? i just wish she didn't pinch my cheek as often as she does."
airani d.m.s :"i don't think it's fair to look down on her for her hobbies. graffiti is an art form, after all. (good tool for activism too)."
machina exodeus :"i have to squint every time i look at her . . . just too damn bright."
mia schneider :"if she has a problem with my hair, she's free to brush it for me. i'm telling you, it'll go back to being messy in three minutes tops."

Mia Schneider
Female | 16 | PressFForFood
Cyber| #f88379

"Don't talk to me."

Academics
"I (will) graduate on top of my class, hmph."
Money
"It's what separates you from me."
Reading
"Books can't bug out, you know..."

Germs
"Ewww, get your greasy thing away from me, idiot!"
Being Exposed
"Who is working in a Bearsuit? There is no Bearsuit! Stupid."
Solitude
"H-Hey, where are you going?"

ZVc5WLY.png
Rin Tanaka
"I'd actually compliment the way she looks if it didn't seem like she'd be in a relationship with a porcupine. Hmpf."

Natsuiro Ilya
"I'd think we could get along if they'd wash once in a while! Urgh."

Miruno Asagahawa
"Can you please JUST keep your dumb device out of my face?"

RVeronica Jessica Patterson
"'Hi, I'm richer-than-you and daddy solves all my problems.' What is she even doing HERE?! Urgh!"

Nico Royce Becker
"You quiet? Stay quiet! I've got 99 problems and you won't be one. Please don't hurt me."

Cain Orias
"Yes! He's actually okay! I mean- what? No. Such a normie. Stupid!"

Basil Abbot
"How can he DARE not using fancy schmancy tech-stuff? 'Look at me, I am so quiet and sophisticated.' I just... URGH!"

Samuel Castro
"I THINK he could be okay, once you fix everything that isn't okay! He looks a tad dirty..."

Viviane Browning
"Aaaaaahhhhhdfsdgn, I want to hate her! I mean- I hate her! Hmpf. Why? Because. Stop trying to talk to me already!"

Airani
"Spends way too much time doing useless things. The crash served her right. Stupid."

Machina
"Ah yes, the constant nagging voice in my head. Worse than just about everybody else. You're not better than any of those humans, stupid!"

Mia is distrustful, arrogant, and snarky. She believes the world is out to get her and that true friends are merely wishful thinking. She doesn't always mince her words and is sometimes just straight-up mean, just to make herself feel better. Despite those terrible character traits, if she doesn't have a streak of toxicity, she does have her ways to get along with people, stick to them, and cooperate. Some might say she is even reasonable and goal-oriented.

"I-I'm not following you or anything, we're merely walking in the same direction! Hmpf."

She likes to dress in brand clothing, is diligent in her undertakings, and takes any task given quite seriously. The kind of gal who would do all the work in a group project, just to maintain her perfect grades, while also throwing the others under the bus. She strongly believes - wants to believe - that one can achieve anything if enough effort is given.

Behind that behavior is a girl with self-esteem issues who hit rock bottom. Compensating through an inflated ego and a superiority complex that is maintained by utterly menial and superficial criteria she believes puts someone above others. Like grades, money, and appearance. Not to mention sounding like you figured out everybody's inner workings, too.

A positive takeaway from this, however, is her willpower to not give in and keep fighting even if life gives her zero lemons.
Mia is a cripple. Sort of. Ever since she was born, for mysterious reasons, her CICI didn't seem to work quite like the others. Whenever someone or something built a connection and interface with her CICI, it would sooner or later run into some sort of problem. Without reason or pattern. A bug, a glitch, an exploit. Ranging from harmless interactions like getting a light zap or overflooding the shower cabins through simultaneous malfunctioning, to wiping out the entire database of a cyberlibrary. Thankfully they had backups.

Thus, from a young age, Mia's life had been different. Able to interact with everyday appliances, Mia mostly opts to avoid it. Books instead of digital reading material. A vintage calculator over modern apps. Keys in place of digital fingerprints! While her parents were initially supportive, they quickly grew tired of dealing with her, creating an unpleasant home environment. School life, even kindergarten, wasn't much better, as she was bullied and an outcast.

Ultimately, when push came to shove, it only made Mia try harder. Refusing to let herself fall into a victim role, she decided to show everyone and the world. Skipping through classes by sheer effort, having an advertising job in a bear suit, tutoring those less fortunate than her, and running around looking clean and slick despite her poor family. She'd show them, that even a cripple from a poor family could attain greatness.

And that a certain weirdo downloaded onto her CICI as a certain person decided to mess around with an Emergency Line Spoofer did not change her plans at all.
No.

VV 3 - T.png

Viviane Browning

"Everything in its proper place, all's right with the world"​

Name: Viviane Browning

Nick name: Vivi, V.

Dialogue color: Ultramarine

HXID: #91B2C7

Personality: Vivi is friendly, kind and helpful. The type of girl no one minds being around, the type who makes it a point to drag a loner into the conversation or be the negotiator for a heated argument. Harmony is just what she wants. Growing up lacking affection and attention from her parents, Vivi finds consolation for her loneliness in unrelated strangers. She likes to be helpful and her existence appreciated. She wants to be the person that is just there somewhere between the center and the outer perimeter of the room, not exactly standing out, but one can’t help but feel like something’s missing without her presence.

She has a moderately popular blog where she documents her daily lives in the form of writings, photos, videos and streams, with some random snippets of wisdom thrown in. Her wholesome aura and relaxing voice make good healing sessions for people stressed out by the crude modern world, and such mass appeal earns her followers from all walks of life, even those from the shadier ones.

Yet despite her outer bubbly and optimistic persona, inwardly Vivi’s quite turbulent and paranoid, often in fear that her friends secretly hate her and only barely tolerate her antics for her usefulness.

But no one is without a dark side of their own doings. Vivi is keenly aware of her influence within her online sphere and how to make use of them, small scale as they are. She never had it done directly, or left concrete evidence of her dealing, but by subtle influence on her followers, she had sparked many a flame war, witch hunt and nefarious drama among online personalities for the sake of “the right thing”, without ever being caught in the crashing and burning. She has her own definitions of what is right and wrong, upon which she enacts her rulings at the expense of faceless people. Manipulating the mass for a noble purpose, doxxing for the right reason, ruining people's lives because they deserve it–in various ways she justifies her ugly actions. In the end, it was for the sake of being helpful to others.

Bio:
Born to neglecting, always busy parents, Vivi has always been left to her own. She does most things by herself, from chores to cooking to buying her own necessities, earning money for her hobbies, and studying. So busy and occupied by tiny things in life she still could feel the cold grip of loneliness and lack of familial love. Relationships formed online could only satisfy her craving for social interaction so much. Only in her elements: at school around friends her age, who appreciate her, like her, could she truly be at ease. Naturally then, she has good academic abilities and a desire to graduate and pursue higher education.

Hobbies:
- Photography
- Blogging
- Gardening
- Bonsai
- Tea
- Social gatherings
- Streaming
- Online vigilantism

Fears:
- Loneliness
- Social Isolation
- Going crazy
- Kenophobia: fear of empty spaces and voids

Cybernetic Enhancements:
Pulse Control-Synchronization Pacemaker:
Due to her weak constitution and innate mental instability, Vivi is prone to heart conditions, particularly heart attacks without an advanced pacemaker. Paranoid by nature, Vivi used to live in fear that one day the device would just stop working. Sympathized with her concern, one of her most devoted followers had by illegal means assisted in modifying the device to overshoot its original capability. What originally was a device to control heart rate through magnetic simulation was eventually modified to be much more powerful. It not only can instantly calm her down from intense panic but also is able to exert at will a calming effect beyond the boundary of her body onto people in her surroundings. The nearer a person to her heart, the greater they are affected, in a hug, for example, someone in a mindless rage can turn as tranquil as a monk. Even so, it does not remove the ability to reason, so even when the device’s effect has kicked in, Vivi could still be conscious of her stressful situation, just less hysteric. It can also be used to accelerate the heart rate of her own and someone’s within the effective range, causing intense anxiety, panic, and fight or flight response.

Cici Username: V.V.

Relationships:
- Rin: Sometimes I don’t understand what she’s really thinking at all.. hmmm, but everyone has their troubled days, isn’t that right? I guess she’s just sometimes under the weather. But the truth is she’s very easy to talk to if you just try!
- Ilya: They get annoyed way too easily. Like a very irritable cat, really. And as with cats, I’ll just have to shower them with affection until they cave in (probably).
- Miruno: She’s cool, and cute, and shy! Who doesn’t love a cool but shy girl? Very good with tech stuff too–I want to make her give my setup a look sometimes, though I don’t know if she will be extra enthusiastic about that... I still don’t know what’s the deal with the girl following her around all the time though, like is she some sort of a virtual friend or what?
- Veronica: girl has “no fun allowed” written in bold on her forehead. What gives?
- Niko: ehhhh, he sorta gave me the creep at first. But, it was still kinda cute in a way? I don’t know, it’s like watching boys play-acting heroes from their favorite shows, kinda like that. He’s actually alright if you get to know him.
- Cairn: He looks lonely sometimes. But when I tried to get him to talk, he went on about a lot of stuff I don’t really understand... I’m not sure whether that means he’s smart or that I’m just dumb. I’m positive it’s the former!
- Basil: He has this dark aura that I don’t really know how to deal with. I have the feeling he’s not all as gloomy as he looks. Like I’m sure he has an endearing side to him too, like something he’s passionate about or absolutely adores. Like a dog, or a little sister, something like that. I just have to work up the courage and ask him directly sometimes!
- Sam: He’s kinda scary and rough. But I really don’t think he’s a bad person. Maybe he’s some sorta delinquent with a heart of gold? You also think something like that is just hella romantic, right?
- Airani: She’s very energetic and cool, I frankly admire her quite a bit.
- Mia: Uhhh, I don’t know what to say about this one. I want to like her, I mean I’m sure she has a few good traits too, but I haven’t seen those yet… she’s… a difficult one.

Last edited:

“Alright, let’s do this! … What’re we doing?”

Name: Raymond Denhart

Appearance: (WIP) D9EB4492-91C4-48FE-B8FF-3157C88850DA.png

Dialogue Colour Hex Code:
#a6304d

Personality: Optimistic, self-assured and lazy. He’s the type of person who wants to be seen to be doing the most, while doing the least. Friendly and protective towards people he likes. Considers himself to be the cool leader of the study group, yet has very little sway. Surely having a sweet jacket and winning smile is enough to make his status obvious?

Biography: An only child to a modest family. Somewhat mouthy and not very gifted. Sent to Academy Six to keep him out of trouble. Always wanted younger siblings. Prefers to free style most assignments.

Hobbies:
  • Break-Dancing: Hey it’s good excercise. But it’s the posing between moves that keeps him interested. Taking the spotlight is just a bonus.
  • Practicing Knife Tricks: His hands may be covered in tiny scars, a small price to pay for this to eventually look effortless.
  • VR Gaming: Loves to play the hero.
Fears:
  • Heights: He’ll stand tall for everyone else! Wait, no, not that tall!
  • Rejection: More of a recurring nightmare than a fear based in reality, that’s for sure!

Cybernetic Enhancements:
Hear-Rings: Amplify sound waves, providing basic enhanced hearing. Practical use limited to 30ft, he always know when to insert himself into the conversation. Difficult to tune and prone to overheating but hey, still a flashy accessory.

CICI Username: RRRayDarling
Speciality: Physical

Relationships

Rin:
“She fits right in, like she’s really got her act together! With my expert guidance she could totally shine bright!”

Samual:
“Hmm… Seems like he’s come through some tough times, I can respect that. His mixed-martial arts and swordplay skills are admirable, maybe he could even teach me a thing or two!”

Basil:
“Now there’s a guy with style, calm and cool with a spooky atmosphere. He could come out of his shell more but it’s best not to rush these things.”

Machi:
“Upbeat and easy to get along with that’s for sure! When the day is dragging she always manages to brighten the place up.”

Airani:
“Down to earth with a great eye for fashion. Her art is next level, maybe I can ask her to design a sweet tattoo for me for graduation..”

Cairn:
“Who..? Oh right! Yeah that guys pretty mysterious! I feel like we never talk. Hope he’s not to intimidated by me.. I’ll keep an eye out for him, watch his back, that sorta thing.”

Miruno:
“She’s shy so I try not to be too loud near her. I hear she’s a natural with computers maybe she can lend me a hand with some homework.. definitely a good addition to the study group.”

Mia:
“Now this one is feisty. She’s can be cold, and pretty head strong but respect her self belief.“

"Don't worry about it. I'll get you fixed up."

Name: Lexi Noel

Appearance:
Yosano.Akiko.full.2316755.jpg

Dialogue Colour Hex Code: #9365B8
Personality:
A pretty levelheaded person until you mention her interests. She is actually pretty smart, but she needs others to help her see how other people interact. To that end, she sees the group as an experiment more than a friend circle. She seems detached and not easily moved to emotions, again until you hit upon the topic of cybernetics and their interacting with biological systems. Then you have a maniac trying to foist her latest 'addition' upon you. She doesn't make them, rumor has it she knows someone who knows someone who owes her a favor. She is possibly a low ranking cybernetics trader in and of herself, but she refuses to say where she gets them.

If you need a cybernetic enhancement, she's your girl. Just keep in mind... she's a bit eccentric and chooses the features for you...

Biography:
Lexi is actually from a pretty normal family. They mostly work in mechanical repairs of many kinds. Her interest in cybernetics only came when her bother's mechanical knee broke and she picked through it. She managed to fix it (mostly) but figured she could make it better. Unhappy with her limited supplies, she came to school with one thing in mind: graduate and become a ripperdoc, someone who makes cybernetics and installs them. Making them is still outside her purview, but she seems to be quite adept at installing them.

She joined the study group after hearing of their antics, interested to see if they can help her go the distance... and perhaps be willing to do some experiments for her...

Hobbies:
  • Cybernetics- she's still working on her prototypes, and she's not testing those. Don't worry, she won't install anything that would hurt you... probably.
  • Reading- learning to hack into the cyberlibrary (Amazon.com) she picks mostly easy medical texts and tech manuals. Things that can be easily overlooked if no one wants to see what's on the 'shelf'.
  • Video Games- she says it's for training her dexterity, but she seems to have the high score on Virtua Fighter 222 and enjoys Final Fantasy 82.

Fears:
  • Spiders- she knows they work based on hydraulics, but jeez they're really gross. Not like mechanical hydraulics, they need icky goo.
  • Frankenstein- who would use a dead body's parts to make a living being? Just use metal! All that rot... ick.

Cybernetic Enhancements:
  • DexSupport 22: Her gloves cover wiring that makes sure her hands are precise when dealing with cybernetics. When she takes the gloves off, her hands shake with an intensity matched by her exhaustion. Originally made for gamers, her tech person has refined them to be just below medical grade.
  • Saber Optics V3.5: Only one eye has been replaced. She keeps it close to her natural eye color, but when she's excited the experimental wiring makes it go crazy in terms of colors. It also has a "natural eye only" mode that clears out all the readouts and makes the eye stay in the "default natural" colors. Naturally, her tech guy also experimented on it, after she lost it in a disagreement with a client.

CICI Username: HeartRipper

Relationships:
Rin Tanaka:

"I'll keep my secrets, but she really ought to make her eye more of a secret. I noticed it right away... and honestly I'd kill to have a new eye like that. Maybe she'll let me take one out to see the inner workings..."

Miruno Asaghawa:
"Never liked haiku. I have many questions about her cybernetics and that machina thing. This is why you install antivirus and anti-malware..."

"I just want to upgrade that jaw of hers... oh the person on the jaw? Uhhh... well if I can upgrade her setup maybe I can make sure to fund more of my fun projects."

Natsuiro Iliya
"Oh you sleepy doll... the things I could do to fix your chronic tiredness... but I swore to not do that without consent. Again."

Cairn Orias
"I must steal his books. I mean... borrow. I wouldn't steal from a 'friend'."

Basil Abbot
"Machines can't talk back? Bah! He's never heard the sound of a finely tuned cybernetic."

Samuel Castro
"Give me your heart. No, I mean literally. What is it made of anyway? Hearts are tricky to make and trickier to install. Wait, where did he say he got it?"

Viviane Browning
"I hacked her pacemaker. Not as fun as I expected. I have to admit I'm worried about the overcharging. Tend to wear out the heart as well as the user. Plus, focibly stopping panic attacks rarely work out well for the user."

Airani D.M.S:
"Her arm is neat, I think there could be something I could do to make it function better, such as having multiple colors in it. Also I wish she'd let me upgrade her eyes... I have some V3s just sitting around..."

Machina Exodeus:
"Much as I hate the malware, the fact that an AI spontaneously formed is amazing. I wonder if there's a way to make a full body cybernetic she could control...?"

Mia Schneider:
"A brat. I'd gut her if her CICI issues weren't fascinating. If you feel something be straightforward! Humans like her make my head hurt."

Raymond Denhart:
"An idiot. A nosy idiot."

Shiho Nakamura:
"Love that she takes the cybersecurity of her chip seriously. Though I would also like to do some work with that firewall."

Morrisa Crepuscule:
"Listen, you tell her I don't make cyber snakes. I only work on prostetics, robots are entirely different."

Last edited:
"Hello there! Looks like today's weather is pretty nice for a walk!"

shiho-resized.jpg
Source: Zeta from Granblue Fantasy, fanart by Shimatani Azu

Name: Shiho Nakamura
Dialogue Colour Hex Code: #f04a4a

Personality:
At a cursory glance, Shiho looks like an average high school girl, despite her reputation as a transfer student. Those who were acquainted with her will consider Shiho a normal girl without any major issues. For those who worked with her in a couple of assignments, they learned that she is composed student, and will try her best to complete her homework. Not to mention, Shiho is pretty decent in socializing with the other students, too!

On the other hand, those who wanted a relationship more than just high school students soon realized that were facing a metaphorical brick wall. A large brick wall that is comparable to the firewalls that most corporations employed to secure their darkest secrets. Shiho was wearing a social mask, throughout her time in Academy Six. Added with the fact that she is a transfer student of Academy Six, technically nobody should know who she actually was underneath her amicable public persona.

And Shiho has no intention on unmasking herself. Then again, why bother? She is good as it is!

Biography:
Born in an upper class family, Shiho previously enrolled into Atlantica Technological Academy (ATA). The academy was built and funded by a known corporation. It is located at the outskirts of The City With No Name. She was planning to graduate from ATA, until a series of events caused her to be a transfer student in Academy Six. The reasons behind Shiho transferring to Academy Six were unknown. Rumor has it that she was expelled from ATA due to internal school politics, and her parents managed to place her into Academy Six. The other rumors were not that spicy however, such as her family had moved to a new place, or she wanted a new environment.

When Shiho was asked regarding about the reasons for her transfer to Academy Six, the students either got themselves a cold shoulder, or a discreet topic diversion. One thing for sure, Shiho was trying her best to graduate from Academy Six, no matter how bad the circumstances are. And oh, she has a younger sister in Academy Six as well.

Those who browsed Shiho's social media would know that she was once a cosplayer for anime or game related characters. It was a short gig when she was at the Atlantica Technological Academy.

Hobbies:
  • Window-shopping
    Like any girls with some credits in her jacket pockets, Shiho loves to window-shopping at the malls. She treats it as a way to keep herself up to date with in real life stuffs, and also a way to start conversations.

• Sightseeing
    You think a flashy highschooler like Shiho would prefer extreme activities, or even gaming, but nope! She prefers to go to certain spots in the city, just to enjoy some views. If anything, this is a way for her to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.

• Cruising
    The alternative activity of sightseeing. Shiho would just drive at the outskirts of the City in her own car, observing the beauty (and the ugliness) of The City With No Name. Of course, she knows how to avoid driving into gang territories.

• Guns
    One of her less open hobby. As she got older, and perhaps more exposed to the violence that was brewing inside and outside of The City With No Name, Shiho realized that she needs to learn some form of self defense. Firearm is one of them.

Fears:
  • Getting Kidnapped
    It is not just that Shiho has a fear of being murdered, or get herself trafficked away as a slave, it is also the fact that her parents would probably abandon her instead of paying ransom to save her.

• Losing Her Car
    Shiho worked long and hard for her driving license, and her car. Losing her car would be devastating for her.

• Getting Hacked
    The main reason why her CICI was modded, and chose to rely on an external computing device. Shiho knows the dangers of having your senses synced to a chip inside your goddamn brain, and having that same chip wirelessly connected to a public, possibly unknown network. To her, it is not funny, and it can be life threatening.

• Being Unemployed
    No job means no money for her current way of lifestyle, and that is ultra bad. That is why Shiho plans to graduate from Academy Six.

Cybernetic Enhancements:
  • ShiftTacts
    A pair of fashion cyberware lenses that allow the user to change the color of their eyes through CICI. It is embedded into the user's original eyes through surgery. The lenses can be altered to accommodate fixes for certain eye conditions, such as short-sightedness.

• Techhair
    A fashion cyberware that allows the user to change their hair color through CICI. The hair is known to be artificial, with lights inside the cyberware to simulate color that is chosen through CICI.

• Interface Plug
    An inconspicuous port that allows direct connection to Shiho's CICI chip with a wire. It is located at the back of her neck. She commonly used it to sync information with her smartphone, or accessing other machines, as she did not have her CICI with all of its functions enabled. Those yellow texts appearing inside her visions are pretty darned annoying for her.

• Modded CICI
    Unlike most CICI users who left their chips unmodded, Shiho had made some adjustments to her CICI implant, especially in the software aspect. She made sure that her CICI implant has custom firewalls that should deter amateur hackers from getting inside her chip, as well as having extended control over its functions. Shiho can selectively turn off certain functions in CICI, if needed. She also disabled VR by default, as she knew the risks of having her senses hacked through VR. In order to regain some of the functions that she had disabled in CICI, she has to rely on an archaic smartphone to get the job done.

Pretty backwards yes, but it is all in the name of security.
CICI Username: nakamura_is_yabe_9191

Relationships

• Rin Tanaka
    "Miss Tanaka? She is pretty normal, if you ask me. Sure, she has piercings on her ears and face, but eh. I have seen worse. I know the gangers can be more wacky than her."

• Miruno Asagahawa
    Code:
    The girl with haiku
    Tries to be trendy and hip
    A flippant she is

• Cairn Orias
    "I'm glad that people like Orias is still around. I consider him to be more normal than Tanaka."

• Samuel Castro
    "Castro? He could be the hero that Academy Six needs, but not to be deserved."

• Basil Abbot
    "I'm not sure on how to help him. I hope he can seek professional help someday."

• Airani D.M.S
    "Airani was lucky for surviving a high speed crash on a bike. Aside from that, she has to be extra careful with wall graffiti. She can get charged under vandalism, as corpos don't like having their properties sprayed with graffiti."

• Machina Exodeus
    "I know you want to be my friend, but I think I'm good with our current distance. Any more closer, such as accessing my smartphone or my CICI implant without explicit permission, we'll going to have a problem, Friend.

• Mia Schneider
    "Her? I only have one sentence: Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer."

• Raymond Denhart
    "Denhart is cool, I'll give him that! Quite the upbeat one!"

• Lexi Noel
    "Noel has all the makings of a promising ripdoc. Knowledge, experience, and her eccentric personality, especially her obsession on cyberware."

Name: Morrisa Crepuscule

1670523784819.png

(Like this, but with dark skin and black hair.)

Dialogue Colour Hex Code:
Personality: Morrisa likes to have fun and enjoy her freedom! She's also interested in learning things via a "Hands on" approach

She doesn't allow herself to show any weaknesses like fear or anger, so she keeps up a 'curious and friendly' persona.
-this leads to people underestimating her and thinking little of her, which is all a part of her 'master plan' that she swears she has -even though she's making it all up as she goes because she never thinks everything through.
Morrisa is a friendly individual until someone crosses her or gives her any reason to retaliate, then she'll take matters into her own hands, be it stealing something she wants or stabbing someone until they stop being in her way.

She isn't the brightest person out there, having skipped many years of schooling, but she feeds it into her 'helpless' persona. She also has a very poor sense of morality; if she needs the food, and the person has the food, they should give her the food, "obvs."

For reasons only Morrisa can explain, she likes to 'perch' on counters and tables and the like instead of sitting properly. It puts her in a better position to start running if things go bad- just like a wild animal, she doesn't trust other humans.

Fun facts!
-Morrisa is left-handed and writes backwards- her text is mirrored and she writes it from right to left. At first it was an accident, copying someone's writing style and flipping it cause she was using her left hand instead of her right, but she prefers to read backwards text now and likes writing this way.
-Morrisa doesn't understand morals. If someone has food and she needs food, why is it wrong for her to take the food? | If someone attacks her, why shouldn't she attack back?

Biography: Morrisa grew up on the streets, with no one to care about her but herself. When she was young she was taken in by a foster family, but she wound up running away- she didn't kill them, but she did take some money.
Ever since then she's had to find a place for herself, taking what she wanted and needed, and attacking anyone who tried to tell her no. She had a good home for herself, but all good things must come to an end.
A few years before the events of this story, Morrisa was finally captured by the police. After months of trials and being stuck in various prisons, she was given an ultimatum: graduate from school or go to prison forever.

Morrisa never had a formal education, but she picked up on things eventually. With the knowledge that someone could be following her at any time, she's done a good job of straddling the line between 'law-abiding citizen' and 'being herself'. She doesn't have to steal food anymore, but she'll stick pick the odd pocket and get in the occasional fight; it's all fair if she never gets caught, right?

Well it /was/ all well and good, but then she finally got caught and forced into some "Veritas" program? Ugh, she's like a dog on a leash now. Maybe a school filled with brainiacs will have someone who can fix this little issue.

Hobbies: Morrisa likes to skate -roller blades over skateboards- and do parkour. When she has the free time to do so she'll wander around after dark, silently daring someone to try to jump her; it's not murder if it's in self-defense, after all. Of course if she does it too much then the law-people start throwing around big words, but if she /happens/ to be out doing something /important/ and someone /happens/ to /scare/ her, then it couldn't /possibly/ be her fault, right?

Fears: She won't admit it to anyone, but being confined/trapped is a big fear of hers.
She's also afraid of being 'normal': she read a book about a city where everyone is drugged to act and behave like 'normal' people, and a small part of her is afraid of that happening to her: not that she believes in such a drug, but that she'll mellow out and start to act like a normal person and just live a normal life. How much normal is too much normal? Will a time come when she doesn't want to go on runs or explore dark alleys? The fear haunts her and causes her to act out more, thus causing the law-people to put more pressure on her.

Cybernetic Enhancements: No cyberware; that stuff is uber expensive and she doesn't trust anyone to put it in her in the first place. Sometimes she comes across some 'ware in her day to day time, but it's worth a lot more to her to pawn it off than to try to use it herself.

CICI Username: ƨƨɘnʞɿɒႧʜɈiWƨɘɔnɒႧ (DancesWithDarkness)
Speciality:
Charm

~~~~~

Relationships:

Rin Tanaka:
"Just another face in the crowd, always acting like she's too good for anyone. Might be a narc."

Miruno Asagahawa: "Is she a real person? I think she's just a ghost. Half the time she seems real and the other half she smells like nothing. I should get the law-people on her case; I think ghosts are illegal here?"

Cairn Orias: "A wallflower. Good. Too many people are too loud these days, Rin."

Samuel Castro: "Total law-person in disguise. Always wants to stop anyone from having fun. So lame. Why can he play with knives and I can't?"

Basil Abbot: "Not a threat. Might steal my knife, but I could take it back from him."

Airani D.M.S: "I totally caught her tagging up a wall once, she made it look a helluva lot better than it did before. I think she knows I saw her, cause she never complains when I want to use her 'cheat-sheets'; those books are way too bland to read all the way through!"

Machina Exodus: "So cute! I just wanna squeeze her until she pops! She always manages to escape somehow though. Rude."

Mia Schneider: "Cute, but bitter, like a sour candy. Note to self: do not bite. Even if she suggests it."

Raymond Denhart: "I can use him. If he wants to take credit for my illegal stuff to the law-people, I'll take it. He takes credit for everything anyway."

Lexi Noel: "I still don't see the point in cyber-stuff, but free is free, if I can make it work. If Lexi can make me a cyber-snek, I'll take it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back