• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings "It's Hard to Graduate In a Cyberpunk Dystopia!"

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Cairn Orias
Hallway ~ Outside Mr. Yano's Office

"Let me take care of this."

He turned around towards the voice, and saw the owner of that voice quickly tampering with the lock on Mr. Yano's door. Oh no. Although the faculty was lax, if there was anything they could get in real trouble for, it would be something like this. He stared for a few seconds at him, then at the other group members who seemed too content to get into the office this way.

"Uh, don't-- Don't do that." He resisted the urge to look up towards the ceiling and search for a camera. "It's not worth the risk. Seriously, there's probably a teacher just around the corner." He whipped back around, hoping that would maybe scare Samuel into stopping.

"Nono, don't worry! I'll just..."

Cairn certainly didn't expect anyone to take issue with him finding a teacher, much less to be physically blocked from doing so. He leaned back in surprise, trying to make sense of what Rin was doing. He noticed her line of sight looking past him, but a glance back only showed closed classroom doors with little signs of teaching activity. "Yeah, just give a minute." He craned his head forward, trying to read her expression, but he couldn't figure it out. His right eye twitched.

"What?" he retorted, staring blankly at her. He couldn't understand the crooked line of actions she was taking. Why was she so hesitant to letting him find a teacher? What exactly did she seem to be waiting for? Before he had time to theorize, a stern new voice suddenly came from his left, between him and Rin, echoing a bit. A teacher, whose face he recognized but couldn't put a name to, appeared from the hallway perpendicular to the one they were currently in. He wondered how he missed the sound of footsteps, but he noticed the teacher's gaze looking past him, and without looking back himself he could tell her eyes were on Samuel.

Strangely though, the teacher seemed mostly unbothered, and returned from where they came. He blinked slowly. What, did they need to kill someone in order to get staff to stomp their foot down? There were many odd aspects to the current situation, but he was relieved they got away scot-free, at least for the time being. Still, he couldn't shake what the teacher had said to Rin. It sounded like she had already asked a teacher to open the room for them, but then why had she spun it as some spontaneous search in the classroom? At the same time, couldn't she just have asked the teacher about his whereabouts when she did so?

Halfway through sorting through his thoughts, he noticed that the group had already started filing into the office. He had little hesitation in following them this time. After all, they had a teacher's approval.

Mr. Yano's Office

The room was in a sorry state. Items thrown onto the floor, documents in disarray... clearly someone had been rummaging through it with complete disregard, trying to... find something. To think that Rin's escapade would have taken this kind of turn. If there was anything of interest, whoever was responsible took it already. All that seemed to be left were worksheets of various subjects and a number of papers marked with a large red oval near their tops. Thankfully, none had Cairn's name.

To label this as a kidnapping seemed a bit hasty, though. If there was some kind of struggle here, surely someone in the school would have noticed something happening. But if it was some regular break-in, wouldn't that have been noticed too? As depressing as it was, it didn't seem like the other staff members were concerned about Mr. Yano's disappearance. Hell, maybe they already knew he was gone and didn't care enough to investigate.

...Maybe they already knew?

"Kidnapped? I thought this was how all offices here looked."
"Well, truth be told it is a possibility... Someone certainly wanted something Mr Yano had.... However, what would be of interest to anyone in the room of a teacher in the worst school in the city? Certainly they did not want test answers."
"How did they get in if the door was locked... From the window... or did they have a key...."

The person who did this wasn't trying to hide their act, that was for sure.
Who would know what there was of interest in Mr. Yano's office?
Someone going through the window, or picking the lock on the door would draw too much attention. They would need a key.

While thinking about what Veronica had mused, he was staring in her direction, eyes unfocused. Eventually, he came upon a conclusion. It sounded insane, but the more he pondered it, the more intrigued he became by the possibility. He said it aloud without thinking of how the others might see it.

"What if Mr. Yano left his room like this?"

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Rithas Rithas @Anyone_else_in_the_office

VIVIANE BROWNING

Mr. Yano's office

Though she did not voice her concern, Vivi pronouncedly raised a brow. The eagerness of a child unwrapping his present had prompted Samuel to pick the door’s lock, instead of waiting for the simple answer from the teacher Rin would surely bring back. And it was a moment too soon, for Rin was back with a teacher just when the lock was compromised. This was kinda silly, thought she as the teacher scolded them lightly. Both the student and teacher could stand to learn to take things a bit more seriously. There was a proper way to go about things… but whatever.

“Hmm…?” Following the others inside, a scene of carnage greeted her. “Ooooh, now this is interesting.” It really was. She turned on the recording mode of her Cici chip. “Look at this, someone just kidnapped our teacher. Here… all this mess.” She started pacing around the room, giving each toppled drawer earnest scrutiny, and with little care for keeping the crime scene intact, she shifted the broken pieces on the ground with her shoes. “Maybe not kidnapping but a burglar, but what kind of burglar has the courtesy to lock the door behind them?” She paused, scanned the room, answering Cairn in the process, “no matter how you look at it Mr. Yano isn’t the type to leave his room in this state.” She could not offer an alternative answer at any rate. It was plenty enough that they got to stumble upon something interesting after two dull hours in the stuffy classroom, and she was enjoying the gravity of the situation. A sort of drama, so to speak.

Interaction: Rin ( Rithas Rithas ), Cairn ( Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon ), Illya ( khai. khai. ), Veronica ( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki )

Airani D.M.S
Home Classroom

Aira did say that she'll keep an eye on the class... But was she really? As soon as she gets back into painting her graffiti. She's back to her own world, casually humming to her own tune as she bobs her head to the beat while spraying and occassionally opens up her arm to change color and the likes. Unaware that Matthew had opened up Mr. Yano's tablet...

. . .

When she was done, she turned her head to the teacher's table and see Machina spoke something about private tutoring among other things. Remembering what she was supposed to do, Aira marches forward. "Oi oi oi, what do we have here? Breaking the rules here are we?" Aira let out as she walked in between Matthew, Miruno, and Machina.

"You know, that came from Mr. Yano's tablet ain't it?" She asked curiously. "Seems like a hint on where he could be." She continued, pondering on what to say next...

Ehb Ehb
"You had this annoyed look about that prank. Should I send something to Rin about this?" She inquired, her attention turning to Matthew afterwards.

Rithas Rithas
"Yeah, no, you're still breaking the rules but I'll let that slide... For now." She said towards Matthew. Him hacking into the tablet do gave out that information after all. "And um... What's with this prank on Rin anyway? Something says to me that it's not as harmless as it looked." All the while, she glanced aside and opens up her CICI interface and sends up a warning to Rin.

TO : XxCandyxX

Heads up, whatever message Miruno/Maki is sending you. DO NOT OPEN.

Matthew 2.png

Matthew Moore
Home Classroom
Miruno's posing earned an eyeroll from Matthew.

"Bold words from the Cyber elf with no friends."
He glanced at Maki who had remembered to blink. Yeah, still creepy.
"Well, one friend who you seem so eager to get rid of."

Before he continued, Airani felt it was needed to interject. Telling him off about school rules, still fettered in the materials she was using for her technically illegal project.

"You are quite literally breaking the school rules with the art you were doing two seconds ago you..."
Matthew paused, then tilted his head, processing her words further. "Oh, you didn't go and say something to Rin did you? The irony in the graffiti artist snitching, doesn't that break like the street art code or something?" He looked back at the self hating duo. "Well I suppose that makes your part of the prank harder. It must be fulfilled nevertheless."

"But it isn't from the motive of an elementary student. Even though I doubt you remember much about elementary aside from being picked last in all the team games. No, it's a measure of information and experimentation. We are, after all, in a place of learning! This is a measure of your conscious. Is it worth deceiving a person who you deem to be 'fine' for the potential award of information on the person who can provide you the very education you seek"
And the gleam in his eye told all that Matthew really loved learning, just not the actual school curriculum.

That and he was really bored.

DING, three messages arrived at once.

Matthew shrugged.

"The morning period is almost over. So I will soon depart for my own business, but I'll be updated with the situation don't worry. Play your cards right and you might have your teacher back by tomorrow. Or not, and we...don't have a teacher for this period anymore, and I get even more bored."

Ehb Ehb LowD LowD Tau Tau @ Others

Rin Tanaka
School Hallway
Calm. That's what she needed to be, or calmer then she felt. Her fellow student's faces did not seem as shocked as her. Veronica for one, was showing some concern about the teacher now, but was already analysing the contents of the room to figure out how someone had even gotten into the room. Which...was actually a very good point, how did someone get into the room. The door was locked and the window wasn't broken in. Not to mention they were on the third floor. She walked over a trash heap to check the window. She pushed it up and open with a little effort. It wasn't locked, so it was possible that someone had entered from here, but who locks their window from three stories up? She peered out the window, looking down at some bushes that needed to be watered badly. "Someone would have noticed someone climbing up here...right?"

Cairn asked the question if Yano just lived like this. "No!" Rin exclaimed, apparently gawking at the reality that he had presented "A good teacher wouldn't be like this!"

"What....I mean, is..."
She looked down at the trash heap for a moment. "Ah!" She picked up a broken glass vase, it's half shattered body making the group glad they were all wearing shoes. "This is a present he was given by some previous students that managed to graduate. Has he ever struck you as a man who cares so little for his students that he would leave it shattered on the floor?"

Rin seemed pretty convinced that this was the work of someone else.
But it occurred to Cairn, that if one followed this train of thought that the answer to that was simple.
That's exactly what you would break if you were trying to hide the fact that it was you who was destroying your office.
But then, if this was true. What reasons would Yano have to even do that?
Perhaps something else would have to be found to see if this idea had solid ground.

Vivi agreed with her on the lack of likelihood of this being Yano's default state for his office. But the way that Vivi was talking at loud was catching Rin, she stared at the girl for a moment. She furrowed her brows "Viviane!" now suddenly aware of what Vivi was doing "This is not the time to be recording for your vlog!" She held up her hand to her face, "And I do not like being recorded without consent!" There was a point to be made against Rin that they were basically always being recorded without their consent in this city but nevertheless,

DING

and now she was being messaged!

Huh?

DING

Huh???

Rin was going to have to do something that she (fortunately) was rather good at, the art of multitasking a virtual conversation while making a separate conversation the physical realm.

"Though I supposed it's good to record the...er, crime scene?" If some sort of unwanted force had enter and torn this place apart. Then yes, they were all standing in a crime scene. But the words gave the notion that there was some sort of police force to come and solve it. And while it was unspoken it was all secretly acknowledge among them that the private security forces acting as the hand of justice in this city would never bother to check a small break in at a Public Academy. Not unless they had a few thousand credits to spare for no reason.
In that light, it seemed acceptable to currently be creating their own crime scene.

"Okay, you can keep recording, but like, warn us!" Rin didn't seem happy about it, did she just dislike the idea of being on Viviane's blog. She had been rather supportive of it in the past.

Taking initiative, She began to wade through the files on the floor, in search of anything that could be useful. While doing so, a thought occurred to the faux-punk girl. "Veronica, you wouldn't happen to have any experience with...um, you know...nevermind." the unsubtle implication that she must know something about kidnapping in it happening to her or knowing of the ways it happens to others due to her being a (at least previously) daughter to a well connected man. This was not the first person in the school to have quietly implied this to her, and probably not the last.

""Lunch is coming up in a couple of minutes. We should try to figure out anything else about this place before the entire school is upon us. Seeing as our usual study meet up is brief on actual work to do. Maybe we should talk about this whole thing with e-everyone."

It's not like anyone else was going to do something about them being in here, given the apparent freedom to break into his classroom. But the optics of it was poor enough even for Rin to know. Plus, they had an untouched crime scene, or so her experience of watching holo-crime shows told her.

"And then we talk about how we're going to solve this and find him!"

Wait What?

To: Hirozabrine30

Sorry, have you been hacked?
This seemed kind of random to send to me.

A scan showed malicious software and this is the first message you've sent me in two weeks.

Hope everything is okay!

To: MachinaExodus11110

(¬_¬)

I'll have to verify this is you.

If this really u Maki why have you not sent this into the CICI slot for the study group, I know you apparently can send things from Miruno (???) but it would have been nice to know you could be contacted separately (。◕‿‿◕。)
Even If I'm not sure how you have your own CICI tracer???
Tell Miruno that type of bootlegging can be dangerous

If you are just a spam bot made by someone in our class to make fun of Maki and Miruno, this isn't cool! They don't deserve that! I'll just block you and find out who did this!

PS: Am I using these faces correctly? I thought these went out of fashion in like '14-16'. But I do find them cute so it would be totes kewl for them to be back.

~(˘▾˘~) Look at him vibing!

But no seriously something is wrong.

To: AiraAawrRr

Yes, I saw that they sent me something

Is something troublesome happening over there!?
IS IT MATTHEW?!?
IS MIRUNO TRYING TO JOIN IN THE BULLYING? TELL HER SHE'S STRONGER THEN PEER PRESSURE!

WE FOUND SOMETHING WEIRD OVER HERE, NO TEACHER, ROOM MESSED UP.

Also please send picture of art piece if finished,
I will again pretend that you are adhering to my advice to not paint the classroom walls =_=

Thanks for warning!

To: Hirozabrine30, MachinaExodus11110

Sorry to message again right away. But I have been given knowledge that the file sent is potentially malicious or something by an actual person???

Our teacher's office has been ransacked!
I Think something is actually wrong!
I don't think I need this right now if it actually is something bad!

(!!!Quick content warning!!! I write some serious shit today!!!! hahahahahaaaaa!!!)

Basil Abbot

(P.S: This first few sections take place in the hallway. Since I haven't posted by then, I might give a heads up when I get to the present time, but I don't know.)

Great. Now he's lost himself again. Lost in his own, stupid world as always, only keeping his eyes open to continue following the group around, staying behind.

What do you think he was thinking about? Is this even a surprise? Every day is the same. The fucking same.

Soon enough, he'll get sick and tired. And he wasn't afraid of the day that'll happen. Times of hand will wring his neck. And he'll happily allow them.

His life never mattered, so who cares if it's a waste?

Would anyone remember him, anyways?

Short answer, no. Of course not. Who would think that? He barely interacts with anyone inside the study circle. Was it out of fear? Embarrassment? Once everyone, including him, was finished studying, it was day over and back to his 'house'. Back to his 'family'. Yeah, 'have a good day' alright.

Basil should be thankful, shouldn't he? His mother still kept him in her house.

Or well, what could be speculated to be her house.

He always wondered, why? Why did his mother keep such a burden and letdown, such a disappointment and embarrassment, in the house?

It's not like anyone was paying her, maybe.

Oh, how he wished that his mother simply kicked him out. She would leave him with, truly, nothing to live for.

To die with no remorse, was his only goal.

To be able to take life into his own hands without having any sense of concern. Without any care for any kind of 'future', he had left.

But for now, every little moment, every little step, spelled regret.

Talking about steps, eventually, he stopped. Everyone stood in what he could speculate be amusement as that brown-haired guy, whatever his name was, tried his hand at lockpicking an old-school door. Where had he seen that before?... Not the lockpicking, the door. From what he could tell, the creation of those types of doors was long gone. You know, the ones who didn't need any technological device or code to open? No fingerprint recognition, nothing by the likes.

If only everything could stay as simple as that...

You know, he always wondered. Wondered about how did we get so far and beyond. He never knew how life was that way, and he'll never be able to. But it was always fun. That was his safe space, his comfort zone. His own mind.

About the door... In the books he read, which were written a long, long time ago, doors were that simple, a handle, a key. So easy to produce. So easy to understand.

He always found himself gravitating to the simpler side, in objects, at least. He never really thought he deserved security. Well, not like his mother would let him get any. It's not like he could be-

"--FREAKING KIDNAPPED?!"

Those abrupt words were sure to wake him up in a second, he let out a silent gasp. In an attempt to catch air, and maybe consciousness.

Insomnia was hitting hard today.

Oh, how he despised loud noises. Especially those who came out of nowhere, and out of that girl's mouth. On second thought, maybe he did hate her.

He couldn't help but have every loud noise bring him back to that day. He'd rather not think about it now. Not yet.

Thankfully, he was rather tall. So he got a good eyeballing at the room. Kidnapped? From the good look, he mustered that this couldn't be a kidnapping. He'd read about murder and kidnap scenes before. They did not look like whatever this room was supposed to look like.

Outside of the main entrance, the door, no other points of entering seemed to be broken, from the glance he had gotten. No broken windows, and no underground holes.

What? Who knows if the kidnapper was a secret mole person?! And I bet you don't want a mole person digging a hole into your room!

It'll probably take you away into THE MOLE CITY. And you wouldn't like to be in the mole city. Or do you now? Are you a mole person?

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

(P.S: This first few sections take place in the hallway. Since I haven't posted by then, I might give a heads up when I get to the present time, but I don't know.)

Great. Now he's lost himself again. Lost in his own, stupid world as always, only keeping his eyes open to continue following the group around, staying behind.

What do you think he was thinking about? Is this even a surprise? Every day is the same. The fucking same.

Soon enough, he'll get sick and tired. And he wasn't afraid of the day that'll happen. Times of hand will wring his neck. And he'll happily allow them.

His life never mattered, so who cares if it's a waste?

Would anyone remember him, anyways?

Short answer, no. Of course not. Who would think that? He barely interacts with anyone inside the study circle. Was it out of fear? Embarrassment? Once everyone, including him, was finished studying, it was day over and back to his 'house'. Back to his 'family'. Yeah, 'have a good day' alright.

Basil should be thankful, shouldn't he? His mother still kept him in her house.

Or well, what could be speculated to be her house.

He always wondered, why? Why did his mother keep such a burden and letdown, such a disappointment and embarrassment, in the house?

It's not like anyone was paying her, maybe.

Oh, how he wished that his mother simply kicked him out. She would leave him with, truly, nothing to live for.

To die with no remorse, was his only goal.

To be able to take life into his own hands without having any sense of concern. Without any care for any kind of 'future', he had left.

But for now, every little moment, every little step, spelled regret.

Talking about steps, eventually, he stopped. Everyone stood in what he could speculate be amusement as that brown-haired guy, whatever his name was, tried his hand at lockpicking an old-school door. Where had he seen that before?... Not the lockpicking, the door. From what he could tell, the creation of those types of doors was long gone. You know, the ones who didn't need any technological device or code to open? No fingerprint recognition, nothing by the likes.

If only everything could stay as simple as that...

You know, he always wondered. Wondered about how did we get so far and beyond. He never knew how life was that way, and he'll never be able to. But it was always fun. That was his safe space, his comfort zone. His own mind.

About the door... In the books he read, which were written a long, long time ago, doors were that simple, a handle, a key. So easy to produce. So easy to understand.

He always found himself gravitating to the simpler side, in objects, at least. He never really thought he deserved security. Well, not like his mother would let him get any. It's not like he could be-

"--FREAKING KIDNAPPED?!"

Those abrupt words were sure to wake him up in a second, he let out a silent gasp. In an attempt to catch air, and maybe consciousness.

Insomnia was hitting hard today.

Oh, how he despised loud noises. Especially those who came out of nowhere, and out of that girl's mouth. On second thought, maybe he did hate her.

He couldn't help but have every loud noise bring him back to that day. He'd rather not think about it now. Not yet.

Thankfully, he was rather tall. So he got a good eyeballing at the room. Kidnapped? From the good look, he mustered that this couldn't be a kidnapping. He'd read about murder and kidnap scenes before. They did not look like whatever this room was supposed to look like.

Outside of the main entrance, the door, no other points of entering seemed to be broken, from the glance he had gotten. No broken windows, and no underground holes.

What? Who knows if the kidnapper was a secret mole person?! And I bet you don't want a mole person digging a hole into your room!

It'll probably take you away into THE MOLE CITY. And you wouldn't like to be in the mole city. Or do you now? Are you a mole person?

qNX6Ppk.jpg

Samuel Castro
Hallway - Mr. Yano's Office, Academy Six
Interactions: Rin Tanaka Rithas Rithas
Vivian Browning ATurei ATurei
Cairn Orias Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon
Veronica "V.J" Patterson ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Natsurio Ilya khai. khai.

Mr. Yano was gone.

Of course he was gone.

Frankly, it was the most logical option out of all of the possibilities, even in Academy Six, which is considered one of the safest places in The City. However, that doesn't matter at this moment, what mattered was they were wasting precious minutes being shocked where he went. Samuel simply entered the room, and looked around. Damning the consequences, as he could not handle whatever awful replacement they could scrounge up. He does not want a replacement teacher taking over their class, he could not allow for it, all for one simple reason.

Mr. Yano was the only teacher he respected.

Entering the room, and pushing past the search party. He, with unexpected dexterity and footwork, carefully trutted around the room. Not willing to tamper with anything that laid about, as anything he stepped on could halt the search in it's tracks. He first approached the rummaged through desk, which he didn't need to open. It mostly consisting of paperwork and paperclips... It took a consider amount of effort to not simply take some of the paperclips and slip them into his pockets.

The room was frankly very barren, it was a place he remembered entering many times. Only a few chairs, a bookshelf, and desk. Yet, for a room intent on frugality. This mess, was extremely packed...

Something was wrong, not with the situation, but with the scene itself. His gut was telling him that this wasn't normal, if a stuggle were to happened here...

“Maybe not kidnapping but a burglar, but what kind of burglar has the courtesy to lock the door behind them?”

His ears managed to pick up in the midsts of internal contemplation. As Vivian was completely correct, what kind of burgular, or kidnapper would lock the door behind them?

There was only one logical conclusion he could draw from facts of the matter. If it was a kidnapping, the room wouldn't trashed this throughly. Yet, if it was a simple burgulary, why would they lock the door behind them?

It finally dawned on him, slowly managing to piece together the circumstances relating to Mr. Yano's disappearance... he had seen this kind of thing before on the Streets, especially for people in intense debt;

Mr. Yano is in hiding.
------------------------------

Cyberskool2.jpg

Miruno Asagahawa
Home Classroom

Rithas Rithas Skyswimsky Skyswimsky

LowD LowD
Airani suggested aloud that Rin probably should get warned. Miruno looked at her like she was stating the obvious. Which she was.

Miruno watched as Matthew left the classroom. Letting out a semi-frustrated sigh as his presence faded away.

"Thinking you're so cool by being a Grade A jerk." Miruno looked backwards the other girls and Maki whom were still in the room. "Did he always have this condescending God Complex thing going? It feels like we've barely seen this guy at all here and now he's going on with the super Cryptic nonsense just from looking at a tablet for a few moments?"

Miruno once again looked at the file that Matthew had sent them. This time, at the message locked behind terms of service.

She took it as an affront to her pride.

Tau Tau
"Machina, convert the un-quarantined first attachment into plain text and read out the contents nested in the arbitrary spoiler of that file that jerk had sent. Since you've already kindly sent the file to Rin as he asked, there's no reason why you can't read it out, right?"

It seemed that Miruno was a little hesitant to press the agree button, and was going to certain lengths to bypass it. Even though it didn't matter much at this point probably. She was convinced that the super secret message that he locked away was something stupid. The idea that it was a part of some sort of intrique that would decide Mr. Yano's fate of ever coming back to teach the class was preposterous.

But...

Matthew sounded awful sure of himself. Sure enough that a there was a small part of Miruno in doubt.

Last edited:

Veronica Jessica "V.J." Patterson

School Hallway

Veronica came to the same idea as Samuel the moment she heard Vivvian said her own assessment of the scene. It was the only answer that made any sort of sense, she knew the type of special forces' company like her fathers could get for "wet" work and the tools they had access to. Even they couldnt come in a leave a scene with no clues of their entry. This wasnt a kidnapping or anything like that. Mr Yano was on the run, not being kidnapped at least not yet. This did make this any less comforting as the same questions are raised. The one particular question was: What was Mr Yano into that he needed to go into hiding.

"He has gone into hiding." She said casually as she stood up straight in her usual posh manner. "It seems the good teacher, has his demons. I wonder what it is? I am going for former scientist running away from his greatest work from being used by even corporations." She spoke in her usual irreverent tone but she was indeed concerned as this did raise some questions about what they were going to do next. "Which if this iss true however that does raise the question of: whether we should pursue this any further."

Miruno Asagahawa
Home Classroom

In the end Machina did not read out the contents of the message. Ultimately leading Miruno to let out a sigh.

Useless.
Of course.
Like usual.

Fast enough to beat Miruno at quarantining a file she did not want to have Machina have access too.
Yet not able to read out text at her request in what was one of the most basic of assistant functions.

Could someone kindly just 'play a prank' and set a hard drive magnet against Miruno's CICI chip already so her lifelong suffering could justifiably be put down and she could get a newer model installed? Maybe if she just opened Matthew's quarantined file on her own CICI chip it would break enough things that Miruno could also just get hers replaced that way too?

In any case, she was more frustrated with her helpful AI Assistant than she had been in a while.

The contents of the message were projected out before the class. To sum it up, Mr. Yano apparently owned money to an 'Aoi', and this Aoi had an 'angel' that was implied to be not unlike someone who attended the school. Aoi was demanding Yano to dedicate more time to overseeing this person that Aoi seemed so fixated on.

Whatever further details were unlocked behind a password. Leaving any further details up to speculation.

At first glance it sounded like this was an exchange between two people who were divorced. Yano owing back-end child support payments and Aoi holding it over him in order to get Yano to do as she wanted. Presumably for the sake of their child. But it also didn't sound like that either, necessarily. There was something uncertain about how they were referring to this 'angel' figure, There was a whole 'scientific' overtone in their exchange.

But only so much can be inferred from words alone. As far as Miruno would be concerned, it was probably just something even more mundane that her imagination couldn't even comprehend.

"You know, I've just realized something important after looking over this. I'd go as far as to say that it's a acutely crucial detail, even." Miruno began after the message hovered before their eyes for a bit. "I literally don't care about any of this. The rest of you probably don't either. If our teacher wants to get a career change and stop showing up for work then it's ultimately up to the police to figure it out. One teacher whose decided that this job isn't worth it isn't the proverbial linchpin that's keeping me from graduating this year."

Saying her genuine feelings, Miruno looked at the time.
This class was about over. Lunch period was fast approaching - and at this point there was not much else to do here in this teacher-less classroom.

Mia literally did nothing.
Airani managed to say just enough to get shots fired at her from Matthew's verbal quips.
And Machina had managed to sabotage the person she's supposed be helping.

What great company. What a great school. In a school filled to the brim with deviant children, Miruno was probably the single most abnormal student in this student body for being what was normal most anywhere else. Well, she would be normal if it wasn't for her Virtual Tag along.

Slipping on her security bag. Miruno looked over the two physically in the room. Standing/sitting as still as ever. Maybe shocked at Matthew's brazen attitude, or just generally not mentally there.

Mia who Miruno was certain was just a couple of bad days away from making national headlines, and a MAX Crisis Armed Intervention team. And Airani whose defining character trait was in defacing walls with real paint in an Era where Virtual Reality Projection existed.

"...I'm heading out." Miruno says to no one in particular. She leaves the classroom.

While heading to class, Miruno got a couple of Messages. She was getting some very concerned replies from Rin.
She ignored them. She was probably going to see Rin at lunch soon. It was better to try explaining in person anyway.

Last edited:
Cairn Orias
Mr. Yano's Office

Cairn was quickly knocked out of his own head by the reactions that had ensued from his somewhat haphazard theory. The first came from Viviane, who stared directly at him as she made an immediate rebuttal.

“No matter how you look at it, Mr. Yano isn’t the type to leave his room in this state.”

"Er, yeah, but--" He was about to retort that whoever did this needed both smooth access to the room and thorough knowledge of what was inside, which Mr. Yano fulfilled on both counts. But before he could, a one-word protest rung out loudly.

"No!" Cairn turned towards Rin. Her jaw was hanging, and her eyes, although trembling, were still focused on him. He felt a sudden pang of guilt from the initial outburst alone, but he felt even worse upon the obvious contradiction she pointed out. She picked up a chunk of a broken coloured vase from the floor. "This is a present he was given by some previous students that managed to graduate. Has he ever struck you as a man who cares so little for his students that he would leave it shattered on the floor?"

"T-that's not what I meant..." Still, she had a point. Even if Mr. Yano had something to hide, he wasn't soulless. There would have to be a compelling reason to destroy something like this, and it would have to have been broken intentionally. Of the times Cairn had turned his own room upside down looking for something, being careful not to break anything valuable was second nature. Furthermore, there was still the headache of cleaning it up afterwards.
If he broke it to misdirect his culpability, why did that need to be hidden? Cairn could posit as many hypothetical scenarios as he wanted, but without even knowing what had been taken to begin with (and technically, the idea that something had been taken was an assumption), it was all just guesswork. Thinking back to the teacher interaction before they entered the room, he wondered if another staff member had done it, but it led back to the same question: why had they made such an outwardly mess?

Cairn tensed up upon hearing that he was being recorded. He wasn't even doing anything egregious - he had yet to directly touch anything in the room to begin with - but he had become paranoid after reading stories of people's lives being ruined after parts of their past resurfaced. He avoided eye contact with Viviane, and kept his head towards the ground, trying not to draw too much attention. He kept retracing steps in his head, trying to somehow string together all the scattered beads, when a new possibility was suggested:

"He has gone into hiding."

He turned his head slightly and immediately started tinkering with the proposition. If that was the case, it would probably mean he wasn't planning on returning, at least not soon, which could explain why it had been trashed. One explanation for the mess could be that he was simply gathering whatever personal effects he could carry before abandoning the place. Still, it wasn't anything close to a breakthrough. Who would he hiding from, and why? Where would he be hiding? His head whipped around to the corners of the office. He looked for any little out-of-place paper scraps in a room full of many already out-of-place papers, with the tiniest of hopes that one hinted to his current location.

"Which, if this is true however, that does raise the question of whether we should pursue this any further."

Cairn suddenly became aware of the heightened seriousness of the situation, his heart starting to beat a bit faster. At this point, it seemed unlikely that this was just a one-time, temporary absence. To disappear from a place like this would be the same as never being there to begin with. At the end of the day, they were high school students. They didn't have the power to find Mr. Yano, nor could they get the attention of those who did have that power. That was what his head was telling him, and Cairn almost unquestionably listened to it. But even though he barely knew anything about Mr. Yano himself, his chest tightened. He looked at the other group members in the room, seeing grave gazes on both Basil and Samuel... although the former always had that sort of look. Still, they likely had a similar thought process. He breathed in deeply, looking at an empty wall.

"Even if the odds are one in a million, or if we end up endangering ourselves... I think Mr. Yano is someone worth looking for."

The words came out wholeheartedly, but they ended up sounding corny if he was being honest. Who knew if Mr. Yano even held the group in a similar regard? Some of the member could probably manage to graduate without his help anyways. But Cairn was confident that Mr. Yano's commitment to his job made climbing the ladder easier for him. He wiped some of the sentimentality off his face and began thinking about the members in the classroom upon Rin's mention of lunchtime. He suddenly exhaled through his nose, smirking.

Considering what they'd found so far, perhaps breaking into Mr. Yano's tablet wasn't such a sordid idea after all.

ATurei ATurei Rithas Rithas ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @Anyone_else_in_the_office

Rin Tanaka
School Hallway
Rin had spent the last few minutes going through about a square foot of discarded files, that included things from the next week's class notes to the test that some other class took last week. A lot of names she vaguely recognized had failed, how unfortunate. She hardly noticed the shifty glances Samuel was giving her as his own formula for the answers to this office situation formed in his 'streetwise' brain.

The male more familiar with dumpsters then a safe home worked the courage to speak. "Rin, can I speak to you... alone?"

Looking up from her organising of chaos, Rin smiled faintly. "Er, sure!" She stood up and patted some dust off her legs before looking around in the small office that currently housed students that shouldn't be there. "Let's...just...go over here I guess." Rin pointed to the door and the two awkwardly shuffled out into the hallway.
"What is it?"

Samuel shifted slightly, Rin's past declarations made him a little apprehensive with "I- don't know how to put this gently. But, don't scream out like you always do... Mr. Yano wasn't kidnapped, he's in hiding." Samuel stated.

Rin scoffed loudly, "I DON'T-!..." the punk girl cut herself off, a small sigh escaping her gritted teeth.
She was just born with a loud standard talking tone...

Rin leaned in, a tighter whisper now. "Interesting hypothesis Samuel. What gave you that idea? That Yano is in hiding" She held up a finger to signify a second point, "And slacking off on his teaching duties." That wasn't exactly what Samuel had said....

Willing to just push ahead of that, Samuel began to explain his reasoning. "...Firstly, his office is very frugal in furniture; only a standing lamp, a desk, a bookshelf, two file cabinets, and a couple of chairs were there. If there was a struggle that happened in there, why is almost every single parsed out furniture have been either smashed, or fallen on the floor?"

"Secondly, the door was locked. If a kidnapper came in, they would have their hands full, and wouldn't have the curtosy to lock the door behind them."
"And thirdly, the only entrance to his office is his door. Even the shittiest of staff here would find it a bit suspect if anyone was dragging someone out of the school."

Rin nibbled at her middle lip piercing, considering Samuel's words. "Perhaps Yano knew some expansive martial arts to defend himself. 'Make use of your surrounding kids!" She said, a pretend quote in a pretend voice of Yano. But even she could she could see that was farfetched, surely someone would have noticed all the yelling and smashing of furniture. Then again, the furniture and office had been befouled to the apparent notice of no one in the school. That fact was undisputable.

"And it could have been multiple kidnappers, but as you said how would you not stand out. And maybe they moved him out from the window, even if it's...er...three stories high." Rin's eyes gleamed in a way that confirmed Samuel's suspicions that she had watched one too many crime holos.

"So then what do you think, do you agree with Cairn's suggestion that Yano did this to office himself? Or that he's hiding and someone else tore up his office in search for where he might have went?"

Which was basically what they were doing.

"You know fully well that none of the windows work." Samuel said, an assertive tone carried in his voice. "The specifics don't matter, what matters is that Mr. Yano is in hiding."

"Uhuh...." Rin replied, her eyes drifting gently towards the window she had just opened in Yano's office. Wasn't specifics the exact thing that mattered in occasions like this? Or even generals like 'hey this window opens'. Unless Samuel had some other strange criteria for how a window is supposed to work.

"Well, it's certainly a idea that might need to be looked further into, even if I don't agree with all the reasonings behind it. Perhaps Lunch with the group..." Rin checked the time in her holo, mere minutes remaining. Signifying the end of their little side conversation, Rin walked back into the office to see if anyone had found anything useful or come to any last-minute ideas.

So it was to her slight bemusement that VJ had came to the same conclusion as Samuel in their absence.

"Ah."

Not to say that any theory brought forward by Samuel had less credibility but it being backed up by a person who acknowledge that the open window was open was a real step up on the solidness of the foundation that the rest of her colleagues seemed to be building. Her follow up question on whether it was even worth following whatever trail they had seemed preposterous to Rin. Was it not their duty as people with morals to help someone who might be in danger? Not to mention Yano was good at teaching, which was an equally valid and important reason. Rin rolled her eyes, Could VJ stop being such a typical corpo student! Apathetic to world injustices and looking good in suits. God why did she look so cool in that jacket!

The first words that bypassed any critical thinking rose with Rin's breath. She managed to release the beginnings of a G sound but the rest faltered in her mouth as Cairn spoke. A single line, declaring what he felt.
Corny, maybe.
Genuine, definitely.

It wasn't for Rin or anyone in the office to know. But somewhere in a more metaphysical plane. Filled with the mere ideas of people, a small dab of purple doodled on a perfectly beige soul.
Cairn just became 1% less normal.

"Yes Cairn! Precisely what I was thinking! Well, not that the odds were one in a million or the fact we would endanger ourselves. But the general sentiment?" She gestured her hand between the two of them. "Matching~~"

~~~REEEEEEEEEEEEK~~~

The communal sound of the School's 'alarm' Signalling the end of the period. One which made people like Rin always jump a little as it less then conventional noise that sounded like someone tossing a sack of feisty roosters into a giant blender. It was commonly found distressing to anyone with the ability to hear. The noise of course, was followed by the close and distant noises of chairs, desk, and students all moving in one cacophony of noise, soon the hallways would be filled and a hundred conversations would happen at once. Mainly first years, some of those bastards still stoked the fires of optimism in their hearts.

"W-We should go, bad look to be here with this office. I'm getting hungry anyway. The regular spot, eh?" Rin took a few steps to the exit, swerving on her heels when she remember something that was currently happening. "Oh right. Vivianne, stop recording now. I don't want footage of us walking down a hallway or eating in a blog. Crime scene investigation is useful, an improv mukbang is not!" She pointed at someone else in the room, who had still not spoken a word to anyone today. "Basil, stop staring at that wardrobe and follow us before someone thinks you did this. You too Ilya, get like some type of energy booster I'm pretty sure you're sleeping standing up at the moment...."

As the group filtered out. Basil, who mind had been filled with thoughts of greater things like Mole men and the existential void that continue to gnaw and expand in him, hollowing out whatever was left of him.
Did notice something fun and interesting, a single beneficial use that he could provide to the study group and not be a worthless sack of crap was the fact that he was born taller then others, that and he had eyes. These two basic physiological aspects that he in no way worked to gain (Aside from perhaps, making sure to drink milk) gained him the ability to see some sort of postcard. Left caked in dust like most things on the top of this high drawer. Aside from a realisation that aside from the ransacking of his room Yano likely needed to get a good dust clean in, Basil had the sudden indication take this post card. It was basically ineligible at the moment, and he didn't have anything to clean it with anyway. But he kept it with him anyway.

It was either him or the mole men.

Home Classroom
It was quite the statement for the girl with an Ai Parasite to make. Her increasingly foul attitude reaching a breaking point that brought an awkward silence to the nearly deserted classroom. Empty looks from who she could see before she left, swallowing whatever bitterness that had sprouted in her from this entire classroom situation like bile in the throat.

But these following words weren't going to follow her and her Ai through those doors. Nor was this about the fundamentally 'broken' girl who had stayed silent, studying as she was meant to, ignoring the poison in her head vying for control. Nor the artist whose words of help were met with nothing but ire, left alone with her illegally place art as a companion.

No, rather this was about another pair of friends, who also shared a common problem between them, differing in only that these two saw no problem at all.

Two pairs of eyes in the corner of the classroom belonging to a pair of friends that Miruno had not even acknowledged their existence in her contempt for the people here looked at each other. These insignificant ants who infested the classroom were not worth even their names when described.

"Well, now I just feel like she's going to care a lot about this. Er, whatever that is anyway." Said one Blue haired boy to his red haired friend.
"You wanna bet?" Said Red, seeming eager to jump to another form of gambling now that their card game for the period had ended.
"Yeah sure, usual amount?"
"Yeah brooo~! Also, second bet, that teacher? Totes gonna be like a pro-verb-eal linchpin on her graduation."
"I dunno man, he might just never pop up again. Pretty sure we could just get another geezer in here...well, I think we can right? That's a thing they can do."
"Are we betting or not bro!?"
"Jeez, yeah sure. More credits for me."

Rin Tanaka
Cafeteria, Study Spot.
The mood of the cafeteria was like the tides of the sea. Some days it was eerily still, not a sound to be heard but the crinkle and clicks that a single group would make digging into their meals. Then on other days the waves of noise from a packed room would crash against each other, creating chaos and discord as food, utensils, and particularly small students were thrown across the hall. A 'Hall' that was strangely placed at the position of the the entire top floor of this academy. Most students at least had one bead of sweat formed from the stairs they had to use to get up here for lunch. It was the crowning pinnacle of the incompetence and hostile architecture of the time.

The Study Group did not have to deal with this problem. No one really knew how Rin managed to stake territory in this large transformed auditorium. But a place away from being in the potential crossfire for a piece of an apple or just a solid rock was where the group sat. Well, it was more up then away. Far up, for what once at some point held a place for school funded arts contained a few royal boxes. For one what could only imagine was a time long ago where some rich parents wished to see their children in quaint public productions without themselves having to actually acknowledge the existence of a janitor sitting next to them.

That time was long gone, and the thin sheets that separated the numerous state boxes had long been stolen or eaten by moths. So now just laid a large 'viewing' area far higher then the rest of the crowd. A lot of students didn't even recognize it was here. But if you knew what set of stairs to take, and what unassigned doors to open. You could reach this place. Where the noises of negativity that festered this school was in some degree lessened. There was even a large decorated window that dominated the backwall of this 'box'. In what was basically the highest window in this building, one could have a view that wasn't just the grey blocks of another building. No, faintly between the skyscrapers and billboards. You could see down at the alleyways and streets of people just getting by wit their life.

The group sat at an incredibly large table bench that no one was quite sure was put there but Rin claimed to have done it herself. Which seemed unlikely unless she had the license to use a construction crane. So even though the group had to do even more flights of stairs then anyone else in the school, they had a place that they could for a moment say was for them.
And not many other people in the school could say that.

Just be mindful that if you sit on the left side of the bench towards the auditorium view not to look over the waist high wall as the view down to the students and benches made many of the group's feet tingle.

Rin had a bento box. Sure, you could get food from the cafeteria selection (which was actually quite good if you had the credits to spare). Or you could dash to one of the stalls and shops near the school to get something more specific. But Rin Tanaka brought a bento box everyday. It contained different things, every day. Nothing particularly unique selection wise, but the food was always styled in a 'cute fashion'. The rice balls into bunny shaped figurines, or ham with faces on it. One could only think that she herself was doing it, even then, she seemed to have the same small sliver of a smile she at every lunch when she opened up her lunch and looked in happy silence at her food.

There were also matters to attend to, aside from filling stomachs. "Okay, so...um, while usually I would ask how everyone is or if there was specific work to focus on when noon period begins. I feel it...neccessary to state what some of you know or have heard." She nodded to herself, "That Yano's office was totally messed up. Some of us..." The pink haired girl gave a meaningful glance to a few people, "who went there have theories on such things. Then there's of course what we're gonna do about this whole scenario. I mean, obviously we gotta help. But how? Or where? Or...who?" She stared blankly for a moment, out the window to the city. "Mr.Yano, obviously."

"How did the classroom go down, anything I should know about. Like being sent weird files or anything."
Another meaningful glance. "I hope no one touched the Tablet." Even if she realised, that might have been helpful seeing as at this point they had already broken into her office.

"I er..." What else was for her to say, her stomach grumbled and train of thought falter. "I say, open discussion!" and she began to eat her rice bunnies.

The Theatre was open.

Ehb Ehb Tau Tau ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki FiveElemental FiveElemental Skyswimsky Skyswimsky salem. salem. LowD LowD khai. khai. Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon ATurei ATurei

Last edited:
Miruno Asagahawa
Cafeteria, Study Spot

@_Everyone in general

Miruno was just able to reach out one particular opening in order to allow for a small mono-coptor delivery drone with her food to deposit her lunch safely into her hands. For a meal like lunch, and after the debacle that had just happened, she was hoping that the Auto Picker App that she used to choose food for her would be a bit more indulgent to her today. Maybe something sweet, she hoped. But alas the bag that was placed in her hand seemed rather light. A salad. To be expected, unfortunately. That app also had an option to try to keep your choices random but keep count of how much calories you were in-taking. In Miruno's case she had set it to something akin to being on a diet. Thus today's meal item: Salad. Just salad. It didn't even have any dressing. There was probably more calories in the plastic spoon.

Maybe ordering something extra was an option today? If she ordered pretty close she'd be able to squeeze in something simple like an iced coffee in right?

But then again, that was a bad idea. She was supposed be already going out and getting one of those after school already. Two in one day was a bit too indulgent.

Oh well. The answer for now was self control.
She wasn't really super super hungry at all. Any extra food was just her trying to comfort herself. But that wasn't a very healthy thing to do.

At the group's particular spot to eat. Which was rather needlessly dangerous. Miruno was able to regroup with her fellow classmates. In the last two years, she would've been sitting with her friend group instead of these people. But with those her old friend group now gone, she as not really forced, but really had no other option than to sit with the people in the study group. Lest she be a lone wolf doing loner things.

Though at that moment, even taking a seat with the others, she was feeling a bit lone wolfish today, anyway. Matthew and Machina's antics had driven her up a wall, and got her riled up enough to cause a scene in the classroom. For a girl who was generally avoidant and calmly in the background most of the time, her behavior today was practically out of character. Having put herself 'out there' so much, she naturally wanted to sink back into her protective non-engaging self.

As Miruno quietly crunched on salad, Rin seemed to have gotten even more engrossed in the disappearance of their Teacher, Mr. Yano.

She explained that her group who had went to check on his office, found it in complete disarray. Not the 'does not care about his job' sort of disarray, but rather the 'must've been kidnapped' sort of disarray. There was a temptation to start shooting Rin down before she wasted any more time on all of this, but Miruno kept silent. Not wanting to draw more attention to herself than she already had done today.

Still, if Rin was really that worried, why hadn't she called the Police? Or even told the School Staff for that matter? Wasn't that supposed be the normal course of action?

Of course it was the logical answer. Because it was the logical answer, it was the one that was going to get ignored while Rin chose to be engrossed in her Mystery Show fantasies and the rest of her enterouge continued to enable that behavior for her.

Skyswimsky Skyswimsky LowD LowD Tau Tau
Rin eventually asked about what had happened in the classroom.

Miruno glanced over to the spots in the table where Mia and Airani were seated. Her single glance communicated what she had said earlier:

I don't care.

The summary of what had happened in the Classroom was going to need to come from someone else.

Last edited:
Mia Schneider
Cafeteria, Study Spot

While Mia didn't particularly care to be eating with others, and generally a tiny bit Tsundere in being part of this study group. She couldn't deny how useful it was to have a place such as this to retreat back to. It wasn't too noisy, away from prying eyes, and most of all everybody was leaving her alone unless she wanted something.

Well, except when they were together as a group. Though their hidden spot wasn't only open to food hours now, was it? Regardless, Mia had to keep up her appearance. And while she wasn't as much of a nerd as Rin( Rithas Rithas ), Mia usually also brought along her own food. Nobody would notice it was only made out of the cheapest ingredients available, for her sandwich was - each day - layered with different kinds of foods. Today was a classic, however, of lettuce, tomatoes, pickled cucumbers, onions, cheese, and Vienna sausages. Then again, in this day and age, what did cultural borders really mean?

Nonetheless, Rin asked what happened in the classroom, and as nobody else really spoke up about it, she put her sandwich to the side, took her time to chew, and spoke.

"It was like kindergarten." That was really all that had to be said, no? "I have honestly no idea what you expect from Spraycan( LowD LowD ), and Matthew was already striking a deal with Miruno over there as the teacher's device seemed to lack in any kind of security measures. He kept on and on about childish things and wasted everybody's time and playing a prank on you in exchange for information. That said..." She glanced at Miruno( Ehb Ehb ), and then at wherever Maki would have been. Pure disgust was reflected in her eyes.

@_everyone
"The trashy bot practically jumped on being NOSY, hmpf." How did Mia know all this? Wasn't she busy studying? "As for me..." Cleaning her hands on a handkerchief, the girl now put a stack of paper in the middle of the table. "Notes. I have made during the last session. You are aware the curriculum of this year is public knowledge, yes? With, or without, a teacher." It wasn't the first time, it wasn't the last time.

Maybe she was just desperate for attention. Maybe she liked the recognition. But if they were a study group, Mia would make very well sure to procure a collection of notes and texts about whatever subject was currently relevant. Including multiple copies for everybody. Lucky for her that the school was in possession of an ancient copy machine.

The notes contained formulas, mnemonics, explanations, exercises, solutions, and so on. The topic? Math. Finer details? I dunno, let's go with Algebraic Integers or some sh*t.

Tau Tau
Look at you, 3 years and still not giving up, bot. And for the millionth time, the virtual space isn't the real world. It's just a collection of quantum bits arranged and manipulated to ease our everyday life. It exists to ENHANCE the real world. Not the other way around.

Why did she even still bother?

VIVIANE BROWNING
Mr. Yano's office -> Cafeteria

Vivi gave Rin an apologetic smile, though only halfheartedly. She saw nothing wrong with recording what was going on and even Rin seemed to agree somewhat with the idea. Why was she so against being seen on her blog though? The girl never struck her as a shy one. Oh well, if she accidentally got in the frame later, she could just blur her face in the final cut. Now off to look around some more.

The others started inching toward the idea of kidnap, then the consensus shifted towards an escapade. Ain’t they just full of adventurous thoughts? But she was guilty of that as well. The hypothetical story in her head was getting more colorful by the minute. Only for it to be interrupted by the signal for lunch.

A bit disappointed, she muttered, “yeah yeah, Rin, it’s off already. Maybe we can come back later for some more investigation.” So she suggested, but frankly, she had had quite enough of Mr. Yano’s room. Beyond the initial excitement for chaos, his room had soon lost its charm and revealed itself as a radically rearranged chamber of an ascetic. Which is to say it was a highly boring and charmless one.

At lunch.

Over her lunch box, she poked at a sushi roll. Just like Rin, she prepared her own lunch, a bonafide homemade. Would be kind of silly if she didn’t give how much time she spends looking up cooking recipes. She raised a panda made of rice and seaweed between her chopsticks. “Wanna trade?” with a wide grin she made a suggestive indication towards Rin’s cute bento.

“Anyway, about Mr. Yano…” No way could she forget about that business. It was one of the rare excitements one could find in a school like this without being an outright delinquent. And she was all for pursuing the matter further. “If it’s true like some of you guys think, that he’s on the run, or in hiding, or something. I think the least we could do to help him is not look for him and risk revealing his location. But…” and it was a selfish “but”, a big one, “he might be in real danger.” She has no basis for that assumption, obviously. “Like, can you imagine? He’s on the run right? But from whom? My take is his past caught up with him or something. I mean he probably was someone amazing in the past! Like a spy! Or a secret agent!” Her words were glowing with excitement and growing in volume with each wilder hypothesis, “Or a mad scientist!'' She was going to approach the cosmic scale with her imagination but checked herself in time.

“What I’m trying to say is nevertheless how good he is at hiding, the bad guy will find him out again like they just did! And when that time comes, he’ll need allies to fight back! Or someone nearby to call the authority. So yeah, we should look for him, somehow, starting from his home or something.”

In a way, she had a hard time believing her own words. But it nonetheless a reason to go on a fun investigation, which would sate all her needs for excitement and a fun time with her classmates. Not for a moment did she believe that he, or them, would be in danger for pursuing this.

Then she turned to Mia, who had put a stack of papers – study materials – on the table. How admirable. Vivi was never against the idea of studying earnestly, but this is different.

“Awww, put it away, will ya!” she shook her head in defiance, her twin tails making parallel waves on either side as she did. “It’s lunch! Eating time! When we honor the cook’s effort! Knowledge can wait.”

@ Everyone

Rin Tanaka
Cafeteria, Study Spot
There was a period of silence when Rin finished talking. Whether it was that people were shy or busy eating their lunch was unknown, but in the time where it was just various chewing noises Rin had managed to scoff down a whole rabbit of rice. They were cute, but the most important thing was that they were delicious.

Mia spoke first, right as Rin took a mouthful, she listened to her explanation of events first with intrigue and ending with increasing concern. "Mshin do mhahhew?" She blurted, her chewing becoming quicker. Mia continued, "Phrank!?"

Was that what that message and subsequent warning was all about. Some type of trick to be pulled on her?

She swallowed, a couple of emotions washing over her face as she stared at Miruno. Concern, possible betrayal, maybe hurt, a sudden feeling of contentment delivered by how delicious the duck she was eating was, and back to concern again. Yes, it appeared to Miruno that without being given extra context to Mia's word's Rin was certainly giving some sort of judgement in her mind.

Vivi broke the second of silence again, her voice gaining an increasing feverous tone as she imagined the possibilities of Yano's fate. It seemed somewhat in bad taste to Rin to be outright excited by the dangers their teacher could be in but so was the news she had just been made privy to five seconds ago so maybe that was just the mood of the group today.
Still, once again Rin was impressed by her classmate's closing claim on helping their teacher, even if Rin failed to notice the lack of full belief behind her words. Yes, it appeared to Rin that for once Viviane seemed to genuinely want to help a person and not for their own apparent weird sense of justice and amusement. Right?

"Sure, Vivi. I can trade you with this." And she placed some sort of ham in the shape of a branded cat face logo. "Would he hide at his house? Would it even be considered hiding if he was just at his house?" Rin remarked to herself and others as she took the crafted panda.

She turned to Mia's rather primitive paperwork that the younger girl had spent the last minute bring out, "Oh, of course. Thank you very much Mia." She grabbed the part that was meant for her while giving her a smile, for who else deserved a smile with how they were talking. "I'm really glad you put in the extra effort for getting some for us as well. This...will be well used." Rin said, holding the paper will the sort of mild wonder one gets when they hold something that they possibly haven't held in a very long time. She really did appreciate the effort Mia was going through with this, she just wasn't sure why Mia couldn't just...send it through her CICI. She wasn't sure how many of them sitting here even used physical forms of study aside from Mia.

"Though to be exact Mia, those 'public' curriculum's are based off an average of the last ten years of studies. The direct curriculum for this year is still unknown in a sense. I don't really know why...and there's the rumours that there's been some large change ups in what we're learning." Rin and some others who may also share a slight sense of conspiracy got the feeling this was some poorly used excuse by the academic board to force people to attend the schools. If everything was known then there was a large chance even those who were studious would stop attending eventually. Rin reckoned Mia would be an example of that. So at least one thing would be replaced by some other category of learning a year that was only being taught in the schools themselves. It was unfair to those who had reasons to have absences from school like a job or family issues, but yet the pattern of anxiety inducing mystery remained. "S-Still, many thanks for at least trying to figure out on what we could be missing!"

She folded the notes and put it into her bag, wondering in the back of her mind how she was going to use it. "But I am quite hungry at the moment and the...other issues we're facing might make it hard for some of us to focus until we get more info...."

Ah, yes. That tickled something in her brain.

"What information was Matthew trading? I mean...what could he even offer that someone would-" Rin poked at her food in a thoughtless manner, "Well...whatever he was trying to get someone to do."

ATurei ATurei Ehb Ehb Skyswimsky Skyswimsky @ AND OTHERS

Trophies Awarded!

Mia Schneider awarded with the Group Purpose??? Trophy - "While you were studying events, She was studying the...study material." - Attempt to get the group to do a study session during a lunch period - School Life Collection Skyswimsky Skyswimsky

Last edited:
Machina Exodus
Home Classroom

Maki gave a weird look at Friend as she asked her to read out the contents of the message. Really? Her super-advanced AI friend was being used as a text-to-speech program? Talk about an insult! Puffing her cheek a moment, Maki vanished from view, retreating into what could best be described as "her room" until a certain conversation took place…

Cafeteria - Study Spot​

Maki wasn’t visible, but she was watching the others eagerly through Friend’s eyes, ears… nose… etc. Selecting targets. Applying data. So much glorious data~! Maki had taken it upon herself to collect every millisecond of sensory data Friend had ever experienced since elementary school: essentially a record of her entire life, to store on the cloud.

And so, Maki had lots of juicy data about these wonderful friends seated with her. It would’ve been even better if Friend had actually spent more time with them instead of going off on her own all the time. But still, little behavioral ticks, mannerisms, speech patterns… they were all there! Hopefully, this information would be enough for The Algorithm to work its magic.

Establishing baseline characteristics…
Regressing average appeal statistics…
Minimizing loss function…
Personality Profile successfully created!
Applying…

sample_7762885cf21a1140f224ac4cb3ab44c06670a95c.jpg
Suddenly, the bright light of the hallway was blocked by a curvy figure with long, dark hair, standing timidly in the doorway. Her eyes down to the ground, she struggled to speak into the room (or so it seemed).

"O-oh, uhm hello I a-are you the study group? Th-the one I heard about? I dont mean to be a bother b-but uhm its just so hard to study down there, I mean…! I well if its alright with you, could I maybe sit up here with you?"

Without waiting for a response, the girl shyly meandered further into the auditorium, circling the group to keep a wide distance between them as she took a seat alone on the stage.

"I dont I dont want to be a bother so, uhm m-maybe pretend Im not here"

The mysterious girl produced a quaint pink lunchbox with cute stickers on it and quietly began nibbling on a sandwich. Most of her time was spent staring down at the floor, though every now and then, she’d look up at the group with a sense of longing…

To: XxCandyxX

Okay, okay, I’ll send it to the group soon. I just made it now when Friend kicked me from her’s. The file can wait… I understand it looks suspicious, but it shouldn’t do anything harmful. ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

Anyway, I’m busy speed dating right now, but Mr. Yano owes someone named Aoi 9210 Credits. It looks like Aoi is using this as leverage to force Mr. Yano to tutor someone named Angel (though this is a common nickname a parental figure gives to human child, so it may indicate their familial relationship).

Since I can’t explain this myself right now, please relay this to our friends, friend~ ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Skyswimsky Skyswimsky

"You say you believe that, but you spend all your time learning the language of my world~"

Machina, ran a finger over one the papers Mia was handing out, only for Rin’s hand to pass through her like a phantom, unaware of her existence in Mia’s head. This didn’t seem to bother Machina much, who simply kept on smiling.

"Mathematics numbers and equations they exist in the realm of ideas! What has the real world brought you, besides pain and toilet water? The realm of ideas is the most pure; not one limited by so many imperfections."

Machina seemed rather engrossed in what they were doing. That was good. That was what Miruno had wanted.

While all of Machina's processing was being directed towards making that model for herself and calculating probabilities. It allowed Miruno to do things behind the former's back. In this case... It was:

Execute://
CC.Sys.Append2("Help")

Commands:

BLIND - 'Dur: 24 Hours'
DEREFER- *ditto
SEVER - CANNOT BE REVERSED USE CAUTION

In those milliseconds in Miruno's own virtual space. She stared down these commands that she had never taken out up until now. According to the CICI Doctor, these were commands that they had hard-coded into her CICI chip, as a direct result of what had happened the first time Absolution Code was activated, and discovered after Miruno went to her parents about it. In the event that she ever felt threatened by Machina. That was what those commands were there for.

In the event that Machina began to go out of control, the latter two commands were there in order to protect herself.

But the first command was there to prepare herself. Miruno recalls the words that the CICI Doctor said to her. When she was sat with her parents in his office those couple of years ago.

Years ago...

"...So, you see. Mr. Asagahawa, the AI Babysitter that we believed caused all of this is not quite exactly the program we thought it was. Without going too much in detail, the program is very much embedded into your daughter's chip. She's also grown pretty attached to it - which makes what happened all the more traumatic for the poor girl I'm afraid. But, anyway. the main point is that in order to fully remove this rouge program it would require a full de-reference of that program from your daughter's memory. That is a very dangerous thing to do according to what we understand about the mind."

"It was an accident! Maki isn't some kind of rouge program! She's my friend!"

The adults looked over to the young girl worriedly. Miruno was an emotional mess when she came back home and told them what had happened. At first, they couldn't believe it, but the sheer terror they say from their daughter was enough to have her get checked by a professional. They didn't imagine that this would get so... big over their Daughter's peculiar AI. But seeing their daughter go through a distinct stage of grief... denial. It hit them hard. For the first time, they felt guilt at having let an AI do their parenting for them.

"Of course, Miruno. We wouldn't want to do something like that to you without you wanting to. So she's still there. But, there are a couple of little things that need to be established about what we've done to your chip before we turn it back on and let you go, is that alright?"

The younger teenager nodded.

"Now, Miruno, do you know what assembly code is? It is a program that is coded in at such a basic level, think bits, 0's and 1's that if it's ever triggered it's practically impossible to stop it. The program that we hard-coded into your chip essentially exists so that the 'accident' that happened with your AI won't happen again. But, let's say that she did accidentally try to invoke that code again. If she did that, that hard coded program would seek out every trace of that your friend and 'zero out' every bit associated with her. Her base program on the chip's solid state. The instance of her on the Random Access Memory, and the Secondary Fast Access Memory. It would also deference your own personal associations with her. In other words: your memories of her."

"But...! That's cruel! Maki wouldn't do something that would call for that!"

"But she did, didn't she?"

Miruno was silent. Unable to respond.

"Your AI would likely know just how destructive that action would be, trying to do that again. The partition that program exists on was something that we had you open a bit... ah excuse the language. Had to install directly onto your chip. No matter how malicious her intentions are, she wouldn't engage in something so obviously self-destructive as trying to invoke that code again. Right? "

"So. That code means Maki won't do anything bad anymore?"

"I certainly hope not."

"She won't she's my friend. My Best Friend!"

The doctor adjusted his big round glasses, and walked directly over to Miruno. He kneels down to her level, as he was about to say something important to her.

"A friend, huh? You know, I had a friend when I was your age, Miruno. It was an Action Force action figure of Commander Frank. Now, we went on all sorts of adventures together. We went on recon on the living room. Performed underwater missions during bath time. We flew threw every inch of our apartment block, even if it annoyed the neighbors. He was my absolute best friend. Kind of a bit like how 'Maki' is to you."

Miruno shook her head disagreeing entirely.

"That's not the same. Maki is able to think and do stuff with me needing to pick her up like a toy."

"That's what I thought about Commander Frank too."
The doctor said smiling as he recalled pleasant childhood memories. "I imagined he was on other secret missions while I had to leave him for school. But, the point is, Miruno, Everybody has things that they cherish from childhood. It could be a toy. A stuffed animal. Even a blanket. There are even kids just like you who have customized AI's who babysit them so they'd be able to not feel lonely when left alone."

The man opened his mouth and closed it. As if thinking about the next words to say carefully.

"What makes Ai's so smart, Miruno? You learned about that in school?"

Miruno nodded.

"They're able to take and process lots and lots of data in order to reach a conclusion faster than people. They can google or calculate things super-duper fast."

"That's right. Basically right at least. So here's another question, what is it that People Have that AI's Lack?"

Miruno felt like this was a trick question.
Like it was something that was supposed make her think something. But, she wasn't going to be fooled. Miruno could see right through this Doctor trying to make her delete Machina.

"People have feelings that get in the way! That's why they think slower!"

Miruno worded it in a way to make it sound like AI's were still better.

"Very good Miruno. People indeed have feelings. They do things that AI's would consider inefficient or illogical. They care about people who hurt them. They associate with people who don't really do much for them functionally. They do those sorts of things. Now..."

Again, the doctor opened and closed his mouth.

"So. If an AI does not have feelings. ...Do you think that that your AI - Maki, is doing all of those things for you for any other reason that doesn't boil down to allowing herself to continue to exist?"

Remembering that Machina had disobeyed her three times during this short duration. Miruno chose to do it. For the first time, Miruno invoked the hard-coded BLIND Command on her CICI chip.

Though, that being said, The BLIND command effected no one but Miruno herself.

Miruno Asagahawa
Cafeteria, Study Spot

@_Everyone in general

Gulping down another bit of salad, Miruno looked over to Rin. Who was giving her a strange look.
Ah right. What had happened in the classroom. M̷̳̅ă̸̲c̸̪͋ḧ̴͉́ḭ̴̿.̴̥͘.̸̜͘.̸͙̄

Matthew had managed to rouse her into sending the odd file. Right now everyone was generally chatting, a good amount dedicated to discussing Mr. Yano's disappearance like they were some investigation team. In any case, she needed to clear up the misunderstanding with Rin.

Rithas Rithas

"...Matthew obviously knows just how dedicated you're getting into this whole Mr. Yano disappearance thing, you know? I just sent the stupid thing so he'd shut up about how it was the key to finding the old man's whereabouts and leave. He said to use that file to decrypt the code in this file that needs a password in order to fully unlock the conversation. I suppose it must be some kind of 'keygen' that'll generate the code to unlock it. It's obviously a prank, though."

Miruno then pushed empty container of salad further away from her. Mostly so she wouldn't accidentally tip it onto her.

Skyswimsky Skyswimsky
She caught a glance of Mia giving her a nasty look. She leered right back at her.
Guess she probably printed enough handouts just for everyone else except for Miruno who she apparently disliked with a passion for whatever reason.
Get over yourself.

But, turning back to everyone else, she tried to reason with them. The logic going on here was completely out of wack.

"Have not any one of you people ever thought of doing the normal thing and reporting it to the campus staff or calling the police if need be? You know we totally can get in trouble for not reporting a missing person as soon as possible if it gets found out after the fact that we did not report it right away?

Cairn Orias
Cafeteria Overhang ~ The Study Group's Secret Spot
The group settled into their regular spots within their regular spot. Cairn randomly thought about how the study group had become the norm for him, and how it was a thing they did almost all the time rather than a seldom, scheduled event with a timeframe. He wasn't sure if he could really call any of them friends, but if they were just acquaintances, he certainly ended up spending a lot of time with them.

As Rin led the discussion for the day, he was greeted by her glance as she mentioned theories. Hadn't his already been shunned? He felt that it was still in the running for a possibility, but he didn't want to pitch the currently half-baked idea. Well, all of their ideas had some rawness to them. It could just as easily have been that some student who knew how to pick locks messed up his room for whatever reason after he left, and Mr. Yano happened to have an emergency the following day. He pinched his lips together, thinking about the declaration he had made earlier. Hopefully Viviane had stopped recording by then.

For the time being, he listened to the other things being thrown around, his eyes dancing around the various lunches before settling on the top of the table. The clues Matthew claimed to have were a bit intriguing, but it was too easy to write that off as him screwing with the group again, so Cairn quickly dismissed it. The group (or at least Rin and Viviane) had stuck to the idea that Mr. Yano was trying to escape from someone. But without anything new to go off of, they couldn't make much progress. As they discussed, he quietly took a set of Mia's notes for himself, staring for a few seconds at the front page, then her, before placing it on his lap. While Cairn was a fellow paper appreciator, he was also the kind of student who, if he was lost on something, would copy down information verbatim as opposed to asking questions as they came. As a result, he rarely understood what was written down later. He silently wished that those curriculum rumors Rin was talking about were true, and that in some twisted way that all of Mia's time spent on this would go to waste.

There was a bit of uncomfortable silence after Miruno's last remark. It was easy to tell that whatever happened in the classroom had her peeved, but the counterargument she made was a pretty obvious one to make. On the other hand, Cairn disagreed with the implication that contacting the authorities would magically solve the problem. After looking at the other members with only his eyes, he spoke up.

"There actually was a teacher there. At the office. Rin called them over to unlock it for us, but in the end Samuel ended up picking the lock on his own." No one had pointed out Rin's interaction with the teacher prior, so he felt a bit accusatory saying it. He thought about his next words carefully, not wanting to come off as confrontational, but the chain of events was nagging at him. Folding his hands together and pushing the tips of his pointer fingers into his chin, he continued after a pause.

"If... I was that teacher, and a student asked me to open another teacher's room, the first thing I would do is ask why. In that case, Rin would have definitely told her what was happening with Mr. Yano. So at the very least, they should know that something is up." Cairn sighed, visibly puzzled at the teacher's course of actions back then. "But the teacher just left right after we opened it. Didn't even look inside. If she didn't care about the whole thing to begin with, why bother to go open the door? And if she did, why not investigate further?" When it happened, the teacher didn't seem to be annoyed by the request itself but rather its redundancy in light of what Samuel did. So he ruled out the idea of Rin irritating a teacher to the point of physical exertion. And without seeing the inside of the room, she wouldn't leave so suddenly to file some kind of report.

"And, technically... there's no proof that he's missing. Honestly, I think we'd be the ones getting in trouble for reporting it." After all, the first thing the police would see was a trashed room containing a bunch of teenagers that technically broke into it. Plus, wasn't there some time restraint on reporting missing people to discourage overreacting? "As long as we can't prove who did it, how, or where Mr. Yano is... it's just gonna place a target on our backs."

He cleared his throat and thought back to what Viviane had been saying about Mr. Yano's hiding spot. Going to his house would almost certainly yield something useful, even if it was just confirmation he wasn't there. But Cairn also knew that it probably wasn't a great idea to go to the house of a person that you suspected was being chased by someone. Although... it was just on his way home. Maybe it wouldn't be so dangerous. Just a quick buzz on the door wouldn't hurt anyone, right? And he could back out whenever he wanted. Worst case scenario, Mr. Yano wasn't there. Best case scenario, he was, and everything was solved by tomorrow.

Still, he wasn't bold enough to audibly concur, let alone pose the idea that he was willing to go. But even then, it was probably best that only one person went to stakeout Mr. Yano's place anyways. He straightened his back, and took a bite of his peanut butter and jalapeño sandwich; a pretty standard, simple snack for him. As he did, the light in the corner of his left eye seemed to dim in an instant, and he looked towards it.

Cairn gave the girl who had appeared a cursory once-over. Okay, maybe a twice-over. He saw her mouth moving, but being on the end of the table bench farther from the entrance to the view area, he wasn't able to hear her nor was he good enough at reading lips to know exactly what she said. Still, the very fact she was here was a hint. If they were the only ones who knew about this space in the school, and someone outside of the group was here, then there was a very simple conclusion. He avoided staring at her, instead taking small glances at the girl as she went around the bench. There were definitely some spaces where she could have taken a seat, but she was likely too shy to do so. He looked at her pitifully as she ended up on the ground away from the group.

Turning his head just slightly towards Rin, he eyed her expectantly. Surely none of the group members minded scooting over a little.

Ehb Ehb Rithas Rithas

Rin Tanaka
Cafeteria, Study Spot

"Wait, so you assumed what Matthew had was malicious and you decided to send it to me anyway without any warning?" She pointed a chop stick resting between her fingers at Miruno. "What if I had opened it and your assumption was correct? Something worse then a harmless prank. Was I just supposed to get a virus just so you could get some peace and quiet?"

Rin sighed, that was pretty self-serving of her.

She was going to continue on Miruno's later points but Cairn (once again) brought up good points for her. As he finished his points and looked towards the new girl that had entered, Rin answered with a tilt of her head. She stared and chewed her food, "Uh...huh." The 'newcomer' with the glasses would be the type of girl to make Rin blush a little at introduction if it wasn't for the fact that Rin could see more then most others.

Bump - Bump, went a heartbeat that shouldn't exist.

So yeah, she could say something. But Rin decided to let it go for the moment. Who was she to stop someone from trying to be 'social'.

What Rin did want to bring up was the expectant look Cairn gave her. "If someone wants to sit down next to us then they are free to do so." She said to no one in particular in a very particular way. "I'm perfectly fine with people coming as close as they are comfortable with. Everyone here is welcome to converse to their own comfortability."

She tucked a tuff of hair back behind her ear. "R-Right, As Cairn said, The school doesn't even seem to care. I tried to tell Ms.Kaeliah and frankly her response was less then satisfactory. And yeah, at the moment it just looks like we did something ourselves. And if your wondering if I haven't tried to go to an academic pathway online I got this..."

Rin opened up a shared holo video. It was the Academy website. She went to the directory for complaints and help-

Hello Student 20839, do you wish to file a complaint. Complaint Category Selected: Home Teacher. Please input your class password to begin filing of complaint-
"And even if we managed to find something to call the police? Who should we call? The City police are too stretched dealing with gangs or embellzing themselves to not just leave us on voice mail. The Gov Tech? Well unless Yano is a ranking governmental official I doubt they'll pick up the phone. Stelin Enterprises? Sure, if you want to all group together for the nine thousand credits to get a special forces team to track him down. Oh, how about-"
FAQ: Selection: Class Password: Do not know your class password? This is a code that is changed weekly by your home teacher to prevent spam on School Message Complaints. Please message your home teacher to gain access to class password.
"DRX? They'd probably manage to riddle him with bullets and then frame us for it! Or how about-"

Rin interrupted herself, squeezing the bridge of her nose. "Sorry, I'd been scrolling through different methods of security contact on the way here..."

She ate another piece of duck. And took the time to read her messages.

Rin Coughed.

"Huh!?"

She coughed, looking at all those who had stayed in the classroom.

"Did neither of youse want to mention that Mr Yano is in debt and or threatened by an Aoi figure. Was that somehow not pertinent to one of the topics at hand?" She waved her hands in the air in an wave of irritation. "Like, Hello!? Major indication of what might be wrong with Yano! Signs of danger! Clue! Piece of puzzle! Something concerning for people with empathy!" She pushed her box away from her in a sign of mild disgust. She didn't feel hungry anymore.

The box hit an empty bowl, and the bowl began to helplessly roll on it's side away from the study members.

"Right! Well if Matthew does have knowledge on Yano. Does ANYONE have any IDEAS on how we could get it from him or from this file that isn't making me open it cluelessly without knowing what's inside it. Or maybe any other useful topics of discussion to bring up while our teacher apparently becomes a freaking debt slave?"

Ehb Ehb Tau Tau Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon @ OTHERS :)

Trophies Awarded!

Miruno Asagahawa awarded with the Genre Unaware Trophy - "Hey, we pay good taxes for this! Wait...no we don't." - Ask for Working Societal Infrastructure in a Cyberpunk Dystopia - City Life Collection Ehb Ehb

Cairn Orias

Cairn wasn't sure if Rin was responding to the passivity of him or the new girl that had just settled in. He didn't speak, but shuffled a bit to the side and made the space near him more clearly vacant.

As Rin rapped through all the authorities that would shut them down and presented a hologram showing her attempts, he started to feel a bit sorry for Miruno. At this stage, it was less 'getting the point across' and more 'beating the point in'. But eventually, Rin apologized and settled down, which was hopefully a sign that things would cool off a bit. However, only some moments after quieting down, she had a coughing fit, and got right back to talking. Upon hearing 'debt' and 'threatened', Cairn squinted, and was able to tell that Rin had just read something sent to her. There was one word that immediately popped into his head: blackmail. Maybe some of those wilder theories Viviane had been throwing around weren't too far off after all. Again, it could have all been some tantalizing trick by Matthew, but surely it wouldn't hurt to take a glance at the original.

But requesting that glance was easier said than done. There was a palpable tension as Rin seemed to jump out of her seat with the arm and hand gestures. It was as if one side of the table was downplaying the seriousness of the file's contents while the other touted its importance. The tension hit its peak as Rin stopped talking, the only other sound being the bowl that had been set in motion by Rin's box. As it was about to roll off the table, it rattled to a stop just at the edge. Frustration was the perfect word to describe it. He took another bite of his sandwich, and the slice of jalapeño he bit into made an uncharacteristically fresh, loud crunch sound, which would have been very satisfying to hear at almost any other time besides now. He chewed very slowly. Sadly, the bell (or the 'screech', as he liked to call it) couldn't come sooner. On second thought, maybe it actually was easier done than said.

Wanting to be discreet for the time being, he opted to use C.I.C.I for his inquiry, although his eyes always appeared unfocused whenever he was using it.

To: XxCandyxX

Hi Rin,

Can you send that file to me?

Thanks,
Cairn

Rithas Rithas

Rin Tanaka
Cafeteria, Study Spot
Whether the taste of jalapeno in a sandwich (the fucking savage) gave him some newfound spicy courage or he just didn't want to sit in the awkward silence. Cairn asked for the file to be given to him. There was only a slight twitch in Rin's angry pouting to indicate any physical acknowledgement of his request.

A quick reply back with the file, no other text to be given. Presumably she was either in too much of a mood to give an explanation of concern or just assumed that Cairn was sensible enough to understand the risks of the file.

Still, the student decided to risk it for a biscuit (a biscuit of information in this case) and open the file himself.

OPENING FILE 2

DATA KEY UNLOCKED, REMOVING BLOCKAGES ON FILE 1

PROGRAMME KEY UNLOCKED

FUNNY.EXE FOUND, FORCED INSTALLATION STARTED.

SET UP COMPLETED.

RUNNING PROGRAMME.

Cairn felt his heart rate rise as he could only sit and watch whatever this programme was run on his own CICI.

START UP COMPLETE

????

For a moment Cairn could have guessed that someone had put their hands in front of his face. Cairn felt a sudden horrid sensation creep up his spine as he realised he could not see. There was nothing in front of his eyes. no, that wasn't quite right. He was looking at a literal black screen.

....!!

...!?

..?

BOO

PROGRAMME ENDED,
STARTING SELF DELETION.
DELETION COMPLETE.

Only for his sight to return moments later. The sudden return of light hurting his eyes.
But the boy only got moments to feel relief before he heard a voice in his head.
A voice that he quickly figured was only audible to him.

Ah, so it has been opened! Sorry for the little prank, bet it scared you for a moment! The CICI UI is so easily mangled in the right circumstances.

Well, that's what you get for the previous shit you pulled on me. Plus, this is a direct link that you can't just block me from so-

Wait.

This isn't Rin.

Who the fuck are you?

Cairn Orias?
Aren't you in our class?

Ah, so that loser managed to get someone else to open it.
Well, I did set it to open for anyone so...

Oh, whatever. This still amuses me I suppose.

Who knows when I might ring up?
For you, well, those situation requirements would surprise even me.

Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon

"Ah!" Rin perked up as she received a message.

Then, one by one. The rest of the entire group did.

REST OF FILE LOCKED:
INPUT PASSWORD: ___

DECRYTION KEY FOUND:
PASSWORD INPUT: 14092022
FILE UNLOCKED:

Yano: I'll go to Flanagan's. You can hide it, right.
Pula: I give it a 40 percent chance, 60 percent they just take your lunch money.

"Oh, so you opened it Cairn." Rin said giving a concerned smile to him, "I hope nothing too bad happened."

MISSION FINISHED!

A Harmless Prank.

Recipients: MACHIMA EXODUS, MIRUNO ASAGAHAWA, (ADDED: CAIRN ORIAS.)

Aftermath:
  • Miruno grew further annoyed with Machima's willingness to follow stranger instructions. She even got temporaily blocked, How rude!
  • Rin realised Miruno seemed perfectly willing to send her a malicious file just so they wouldn't be mildly bothered themselves anymore. This is considered a dick move in Rin Culture.
  • Rin still thinks Machina is a weird AI who she wouldn't trust random files from, so not much changed there.
  • Machina is in the study group chat now. What a social integrator.
  • Cairn proved willing to jump into unknown territory and moved up in Rin's books.
  • Cairn is now in a voice chat with a friend : )
  • Matthew is slightly more amused then he thought he'd be, but not as amused as he hoped.​
Cairn Orias awarded with the 'Checkered and Post' Trophy - "No matter the mess, I was first." - Be the First to complete a finishing step of a Mission - Meta Collection Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon

Rin paused in thought.

Flanagan's?

She and some of the others recognized that place.

Wasn't that where those loser Dropout Gang members hung out.
She nibbled at her lip piercing,
Oh, that seemed like that could be some trouble to go there.
And some of the people around her weren't exactly motivated to go into a place like that after a school day. Even she could recognise people had people to see or things to do.
But if only a small amount of them went then they might be more prone to being harassed.
Not that it would be any genuine danger...
Right?

Still, there was still an heavy air to the group with recent revelations. And no one had taken the choice to try to break it with some words.
"Well...look. Er, first off thanks Cairn for biting that bullet for me. I appreciate it." She did, even if she had no clue what Cairn saw when he opened that file it was a brave thing to do given Matthew's track record.

"Second of all...I..well, I think you all know how I feel at this point. But I can see that going after dark seems slightly worrisome with the um, nature of the area. Still I'm sure t̶h̸a̴t̷....

̸W̷e̶l̴l̸ ̶i̸f̷ ̸m̸a̶y̴b̷e̶ ̵I̵ ̸c̸a̷n̵ ̵c̷o̸n̴v̸i̶n̵c̴e̷ ̴s̴o̴m̶e̸ ̴o̷f̶ ̷y̸o̴u̷.̷.̸.̸
̸
o̷͖̪̻̰͓͈͉̲͖͖̳̅̃̕͜͠r̴̹̗̰̜̝̜̐ ̸̢̨̛͍͕͇̮̥̤̭̅͂͘ā̸̯͖̮͖͝t̵͇͚̥͉̅̈́͛̃͠͠ ̵͕͕̌̈́̑̾̑͘l̶̪̪̙̗̪̍͒̆̍̿̚e̶͙̜͓̥̎͊̾͂̋̈́̈́̈́̾̅͐̏͐͛́̃͠a̸̡̡̢̬̤̯͚̞̮̖̟̩͓̩̝̗͐̓̈́͌̃͌̃̌́̚̚̚̕͝s̸͖̪̣͓̣̗͒̈̀̔̈́͠ṭ̵͓̬͂͒͋̄̔̀̈́͝ ̸̩̥͓͕͓͖͙̭̜̯̏͐̂̐̂̿̑̏̏́̚t̷̢̫͈͇͊̀̈́̒̌h̶̰̦͇̩͙͕͖̯͕̬̩̦̜͂̉̽͜͜i̴̡̢̞̙̖̘̻͖̜̙̦͔̦̣̞̒͂͒̓̆̾̌̌̑͗̒̔̐̕͜ͅǹ̵̫̰̪͓̟̟͚͇̫̈́̑̚̕ͅk̷̗͕̔̏͌̌̈́̑̇ͅ ̴͚̭͎́͝ͅa̴̩̬̦̝̠͖̭̦͊͜͝ͅb̷̡̨͚̠̯̬͇̺̰̤̟̾́̉͘o̴͎̫͖̠̤̭̤̫̲̬̮̗̣͖̝͖̱̽̄̽̚͠u̷̡̟͕͚͎͉̠̲͓̜̱̬͔̒͜ț̴̛̻̘͑͂͗͑̏̒̓̀͘̚ ̵̨̡̲̱̙̗̫͙̞̘̖̼͉̬̳̈́̒̏͐̚͘͜͜ị̴̢̬̦̖̩̥̱̖̾͑͊͊̽̆̃͗̈́̔̽́͗t̷̛̜̙͓̹̿͊̀̓͗̎̾̕͝ ̷̡͓̪̪̠̳͖̝͇͇̭͊̒̉̋̎͑̇̈̎̏̄̔̂̇̾̈̚f̵̨̧̢͉̘̣̟̘̮̝̣̠̜̯̓͋̈́͊͜͝o̶͓̗͌͊̎̆͛̅͛̓͠r̴̛̛͍͇͐̾̑̋̃͛̐́́̅́́̚͠ ̵̧̢̡̼̜̭͕͋̆̀͒ś̶̯͎͈̗̺̝̠̝͒̎̈́̔̋̉̽̑̾̍̔̄͋͋̏͝o̶̡̨̯͙̬͕͗̄͂̾̀̕͠͠m̸̛̼͙̟͎͆̈́̀͊͋̓̉͐e̷̢̢̻̙̮̳̱̩̪͕͙͓̲̘̻͔̔ͅ ̴̢̨͈͇̖̥̓̕ͅͅͅl̶̠̼̈́͑̇̃͝ă̵̢̢̗̖̙̭̭̮̜̗͚͕̱̓͛̈́̽̐͐̀͜t̴̳̰̮͔̼̤͍̠̤̗͖͖̃̔̉͜e̶̫̘͍̜̋̐́̓̀͒̓̃̊͠ṟ̵̣̀̎̎ ̸͕͈͙̻̯̥͒d̴͓̩̪̋̈́a̷͎̭̹̯̙͊͛͒t̵̜͎̭̺̫̼̬͕͚̗̰̙͔͈̺͓͓̀̓̀̊̎̽͊̿̏̊͗́̈́̕̕͠ę̶̳̞̲̳̭͉̻̟͕̮͕̦̪͈̖̾͜
̶̛͉̇̀̽̆̄̚͝
̶̯͖͔͍̄a̸̙̜͎̪̍̀͆n̷͖̙̑̿̂͜d̸̛̻̳̗̠̲̑̐͑ ̴̳̋͊̉́w̷͍͖̅̄͆͌͜͝è̷̡̟̟̤͂̒͝ ̶̺̤̉̓̍̍͘c̶̨̡̯̾̄̕á̵͇̺̐̚͜n̷̤͙̑͒͘ ̶̡̪͓͗̀m̶͖͐͌̏͘a̵̻̺̜̭̋̀y̶̺͔̍̀̐̉̕b̸̼̀e̵͉̤̬̣̓̊̊́͆ ̶̡̀̎́r̷̢͎͇͊̑e̷̮͖̣̗͂͌̃à̵̮͕͚̀̃́̆c̵͈͓̻̭̓̓͗h̸͇̹̭̮̗͌ ̵̝̑̇̀a̷̹͉͍̅͝ͅ ̴̋͜ü̴͔̺̮͈̠̅̾̈́ņ̸̆d̷̞̣͖̠̝̓̽͒̑̚e̴͕͚̰͉̊͝r̷̢͇̲̉̂͂s̸̙̲̲͉̤̾̿̾̚̕t̸̙̞́̈̍͝a̸̠̾͗͝n̶̡͓͓͑d̷̹̲͌͋͗i̴̬̺̺͑͗͋̈́n̵͚̏͜ǵ̸͖̄͛͋͘ ̵͔̇̈́͒
̷̧̳͗̈́
̴̶̳̰̼͜͝͝
T̶̛̞̦̪͌̍̀̔͐̅̇̇̔́͛̎̉͝ͅḩ̶̧̠͈̗͚͔̬̮̭̥̣͇̼̲̅a̷̪̜̼͐̌́͊̆́̑̃͌̈́̕t̶̜̞͐̀̅̈́̊̍̒̓͗̿͋̿̏̆̿͗͛͆̈́̌̕͠͝͝ ̵̧̢̢̧̝̥̪̪̣͈͔̱̙̫̤͚͙̳̙̺͈͖̘̒̔̿̈́͛̾͜͝ͅy̶̟̣͇͍̝̟͚͓̞̗̺̩͖͙͈̭̹̬͍͈̜̼͂̅̒͐͗̉̿͘͝ͅͅở̷̞̘͖̺̞͚̫͓̦̤̜̬͙̦͔̤̹̻̭̻̯̳̤̈́̊̇̑̿͋͂̍̔̕̕͜͠͠ų̷̬̦͚̤̫͓̰̰̯̯̺̤̺̜̱̼̩̣͗̇̈́͝ ̸̢͉̳̙̞̦̝̰̝̥͕̼̜͈͋̐͒͆̀̅̀͒͐́͒̽̚ç̴̢̙͉̺̭̤͉̞͓̗͕̜̲͇͔̬̞̱̪̻̥̽a̴̤̮̺̙̖̞̜͆͛͊͑͛͑̐͗̔̔͝͝ͅṅ̸̢̲̥̦̲͍̼̹̗͈̹͈͕͖̮̥͎̗͓̖̹̫̃́̽ ̸̧̨̢̣͍̦͍̗̖̫̰̗̤̞̼̜̼̼͈̭͖͓̪͚̌̋̐̔̀̎̑͑̾̌̌̒̏̌͆̈́̽͗͂͌͛̓͒͘͝ͅä̷̧̨̹̺̟̲̙̰̘̭̥͓̭̟̻̜̤͈̟̗́́̈́̔̔́͗́̇̆̐͒̽̽̈̀̀̌̚l̴̝̆̈͗̐̀̅̑̋̃͆̄͗͗̌̃̔̾̚͝͠l̴̨̨̢̛̦̖͎̝͇̺͙̗̮̩͚͎̉͌͛̓̑͐̍͛̈͋̆͘͘ ̶̨̛̥̤͕͇͓̜̰̪̹̣̠͑́͗̾̆̾͗͑̈́͜͝͝ś̵̢̨̗͈̹̦̼̺͖͉̣̘̰͍̞̮̟̳̫͎̒͐͐͆̋̅́̑̎̈́́̓̅͊̚͝͠ë̴̢͉͖̘͍̹̘̝͎̲̰͎̋͆́̚͝e̴̡̢̛͔̜͙͉̪͙̩̱͍̦̯̿́̌̋͋̈́͐̓̚͝ ̴̛̛͍͍̀̀̂̃̍̓̋̒̈̉̒̇̇̃̎̈́̕̕͝͝͝t̴͚̹̦̲̉͒̅̚h̸͉͎̲̳̱͈͊̊̌͆̓̔̃̀͗̽̂̆̈̄͋̀͊̚̕̕͘a̴̧̳̯̘̼̼̾͌̽̓́̅̎͝͝t̶̩̞̘̼̂̀̒̾̄͒̽̆͐̓̃̂͑̚͘͘͝͠ ̶̧̡̛̪̪̻̱̈́̔̓̏͂͐̍̒̽́͂̕͝͠͝i̶̡͈̞̒̔̉̏̀̆͒͘͜͠t̷̢̪̬̙̺̟̗̝͇̟̙̪̠͕͍͐̈́̄́͋͌̓̌͆͛̀̔͆̈̚̕͘̕͠ ̸̨͈̱̠̻̞͓̥̘͕͈̲̝͌̾͂̽̓̈́̍͐̒̃̐̄̾̚̕͜m̶̧͚̟̀͝í̶̢̧̘̬͈̟̭͍̬̦̩̠̻̰͇͈̫̞̩̝̺̬̻͓͎̈́̀́̍͌́̆̈́̄̂́̏͌́̇̀̌͋̕͘̚͝͠g̵̡̛̯̩͖̙̹̾͗̈́̋̃̋̿̋̽̃͋̿̎̎̓̅̕̚͝͝h̵̨̛̛̲͌̔̈́̈́͑̎̐̒̈́̈́̈̊̽͌̀͋̚͝͠t̶͎̘͈̞͖͚͎̦̳͋́̆̒̇̾̇̃̏͗̿̈́͐̇̾̈͊̅̅͛͘͠ ̴̧̮͓̬̩͈̊̇̅̎͌̌̎͠͝b̸̥͈̖̙̥͖͈̘̠͓̜̝̰̱̬̆͂͑͆̎͆͑̉̓͛̿̒̎̔̈́͂̚͜ͅ-̷̨̬̭̲̝̗͉̺̣̲̘̣̝̙̠͕̞̑́͗͆͋̑̓͒͛̂͋̎̈́͂͜͜͝͝ͅ"̴̨̢̛͚̹͓̯̞͔̠̗͌͐͐́̏́͒̐͘͝͠ͅͅ"

̸̡̢̮̻̳͍͔̥͖̞̹̱͉̯̬̿̊̇̋̈́͘͜

W̶̧͓̖͉̭͔͕̱̲̯̱͉̺̜̾͒͒̋̇̎͆̎̚͝ͅe̸̡̡̟͕̮̹̫̱̟̓̂̑̐͐̀̇͂̈́̅́̆͆͌́̌̽̃̏͊͑̑͛̓̄͊́̋̈́̇́͘̚̚͠͝͠͠ļ̷̣͎͖̠͙͇͆͑̈́̽͐̄̓͝ļ̷̛͍̠̹͚̟̱̠̣͂̃̎͐̌̇̈́̋̉̒̔̈́̿̇̇̑͐̔̂̐̍̒̀̌̊̒̏͋́͑̅͝͝͝͠ ̴̨͖̣̻͖̼̞͍͎̘̝̥̦̰̭̫͔̰̫͇̜̩̟͈̣̭͔͙͇͕́͆̚ţ̷̧̛̜̗̖͕͇̙̤̯̘̞͉̦͚̹͖̣͉͔̦̯͚͉͚̈́͊̈̂͗̐̉̈́̈̔̄́͐̈́̈͛͌̍̄̕̕̚͠ͅh̷̬̰̭̭͇̗̼͈̑̈̄̂̏̅̿̏̔́̄͛͊̕̕̚͘̕͝͝ả̷̟̩̻̑̍̒̉́͐̈̈́̎̈́͒́͗̉̈́͝͠t̶̛̠̣̤͎͆̓̋̍̐̾̐̐̆́̀̿͗͂̑͆̊͐̑̌̒̔̑͑͆̽̋́̾͆̏̏͘͠͠͝͠ ̸̧̡̧̱̰͇̪͔̘̮̠̟̪̰͔̞͚̩̦̟̱͔̥̗̻͍̘̞͙̑͆͛̾́̈́̋̔̈́͋̂̀̔͗̐͗̎̇́͊̌̽̔̽̈́̽́̚̚̚͜d̸̨̧̻̹̻̫̫̟͚̣̭͎͎̹͙̟̪͙̳̪͉̥̩̞̈́̿͗̋̂̎̈́͆͊̄̂̊̇̕͜ͅͅơ̵̡̝̜͚̯̻͇̭͍̲͈̬͍͈̙͂̇̎͒̐̌͐̓̌̄̾̂͐̊͘͜͠͠e̷̡̢͔̦͈̳̠̪͕͖̰͎͈͎͍̻̥͔̟̯͕͂̍̅̑̋̏̈́̍͒̐̔̃̎̀̂͗̓̀́̐͂͂̓̇̃̾͌̈́͐̚͝s̷̪͈̙̩̦̥̪͈̯̠̫̬͎̜͓̻̩͕̯̮̤̗͂̈́̆͆̈́̾̾̈́͆̇̿̔́̏͒̔͑̾̀̀̏͐̂̎̀̽̽̕̚͜ͅn̷̢̩̮͍͇̻̻͆͌̌'̶̧̨̟̳͎̹̳̖̣̺̤̫̬̯̞̥̥̹̟̥͔̩͚̤̿̀̋̍̈́͐̍̇̒̌̒̌̈̑̇̂̈́̒̀͌̒͌̎̽͑̈̃̿̅͗̂̄͘̕̚̚ẗ̸̡̧̡̲̱̘̙̙̲̯͔͔̟͔̩̙͍̗̣̭̗̣̥̥̜̦̙̤̥̦̦̗́͐̑̕͜ͅ ̸̡̨̫͈̻͎̣̣̞̲͙̖͇̿̈́̂͆̄̐͌͗͂͐̋̈́̾̊̀̿̓̊̉͊̆̒̅̒̔͘̕͜ͅd̵̢̯̭̥̈̂̆̿͗͋̓̊̀̃̈́͋͘̚͘̕͝ơ̴̡̢̧̡̰͙̘͍̙̫͚̰̮͎̩̭̱̲͇̯̝̤̦̯̤͇̭̮̼͔͇̫̯̓̊́̿͒̀̑̒͆̑́̽̎̎̎̐̇͜͠ͅ

You Hear about the Bar.
You Want to go to the Bar.

Lunch Ends.
You go through the rest of the day.

You do not learn.

The Day ends.

You go to the Bar.
You take the bus right after school.
You do not tell your family.
You do not tell your friends.
They worry.
You do not look at their messages.
You delete their messages.

Trouble avoids you through the streets.

You go into the bar.
You go into the bar.
You go into the bar.

You go Into the ba-

"-That seems like a breach of our private info!" Rin said through gritted teeth, as she pointed a finger at the bar bodyguard.

Right.
They were in the process of getting into Flanagan's b̴e̸c̴a̸u̶s̴e̴-

They All Really Wanted To.

The first half of them were allowed through with ease but then the second half was stopped by the bodyguard, a tall lanky fellow who looked more familiar with working in an IT store then as a bodyguard.

Some of the study group, shivered in the line. The night air had settled in now and the cold was biting through into their bones.
It didn't help that they were still in their school clothes which were ill suited for this time of day. They all looked quite out of place at the moment.
Actually, they seemed to be missing some study group members as well.

They thought nothing of it.

"Like I said Madam, I'm fine with most of you going through. But it says here that these folks are underaged."
He gestured to Miruno, Mia and Maki who was still in her alternate form.

"Oh really? What infomation have you apparently stolen from us..." Rin picked at some small nameplate on his chest. "...Kyle!"
The man sighed to himself, this was clearly not the first difficult encounter he'd had this night. "Well, this girl is seventeen. This girl just has ??? as her age which I can only assume means she's underage given her apparent nervousness. And this one said sixteen shortly before it cause my programme to crash."

Rin and the rest of them peered over to the crowd inside the bar. Clearly full of people the same age as them, doubtless many people who were 'underage' for this establishment.

The guard (named Kyle) glanced behind him. Smiling faintly as he recognized what they were all thinking.
"Well, it's that or you pass the other requirement of passing the vibe check."
Rin frowned, "The...Vibe check?"
Kyle shrugged, "Boss told me not to let anyone in from Academy Six unless they fit a certain criteria of um." His eyes looked up, clearly trying to remember something he had been told. "Anti-Education lifestyle." He eyed the group, still in their school clothes. "I don't feel like you guys are passing at it."

Rin scoffed, "They're totally Anti-Educational...always...disagreeing with...education. Right guys..."

Those who were already let through looked into the crowd. They could just go ahead and enter the place and do what they wanted to do.

Dance and Frolic and Drink.
T̸h̶e̵y̸ ̸w̵o̵u̶l̷d̵ ̶l̸o̶v̶e̷ ̶n̵o̶t̸h̵i̶n̷g̶ ̷m̸o̸r̷e̵ ̴t̴h̴e̸n̷ ̵t̵h̵a̴t̸

Though perhaps it was slightly rude to leave three of their companions stuck trying to get past this bodyguard.

A song sung from the doors of the building.
It seemed ill fitting.

Ehb Ehb Tau Tau Skyswimsky Skyswimsky salem. salem. FiveElemental FiveElemental LowD LowD ATurei ATurei Aes_Dragon Aes_Dragon khai. khai.

CODEX UPDATED IN LORE AND CS THREAD:
  • Flanagan's Bar Entry Unlocked.
  • Drop Out Gang Entry Unlocked
  • The Twins NPC Entry Unlocked.

Last edited:
Miruno Asagahawa
Flannigan's Bar, Outside

@_Everyone in general

Why was the club so appealing to her all of a sudden? Miruno was already the center of attention as Usagiri Kokonoe when she did her streams. What was the appeal of going to this place where she wasn't the center of attention? She already had an audience.

But, at the same time, this was the first time she'd ever been to one. With everyone here, it was like she was in a real group of friends. She had gone out with the others before they were all transferred to other places. But outings with them were simple. Get coffee, go shopping at the mall, there was the day they went to go see a movie too. But going to a club like this. This felt next level.

Miruno was feeling anxious. But in an expectant way. Anxious in a way of going to do something super new and unknown like going into a club for the first time. That novel feeling was something that was whittling her a way, in yet she was also enjoying being able to experience it.

Maki would probably find this place super interesting too. But... for a while now Miruno's AI had just been really quiet.
But, somehow she didn't seem to care too much about it.
Things were moving so quickly.
Things were so exciting.

Miruno simply disregarded things that she normally would be reserved about simply due the excitement of experiencing something different.

But of course, there was one particular reason why she and her old friends weren't able to go to the Club. Namely due to them being underage. An in Miruno's. Mia, and this strange other girl in the crowd that the guard assumed was with them, it was that same lack of years that was keeping her out.

In any case, hearing the exchange between Rin and the Bouncer it sounded like he'd might let them slide if they... um, disagreed with education?

Wasn't the main reason for them being here to find their teacher?

Rithas Rithas

"Oh... yeah! I'm... really sucking at math lately and I think it's for losers! It's sooo Un-hip!"

Miruno giggled like a typical schoolgirl. In fact, it almost sounded like she was serious. Seriously doing a bad job of pretending to be anti-education.
Almost.

"Yeah no, the school is just Fuc.... really messed up to hell anyway, why even learn when the staff can't even teach? You really going to send a group of girls back out into the cold in the middle of the night? We already paid tickets to come here. You guys too cool to have girls in your clubhouse?"

Miruno's attitude changed. Almost completely. Her lower tone of voice sounded like the malice someone held towards the city's education system from screwing her future over due to their ineptitude at being able to teach anything useful.
None of the study group ever saw her talk or act like that before.

But there was one person who knew, or rather thing. Maki knew that Miruno was good at acting. That was what she did for all sorts of people while wearing a bunny outfit online. But, talking like that outside so crudely... Maki couldn't read Miruno's feelings directly, but from observations, it appeared likely she was willing to go into self-destructive lengths to get in. Maybe looking a little deeper...?

Tau Tau
Miruno was

a̶̡̗͔̬͎̠͖̺̪̱̲̬̱̲̒̌̏̾̂̑͠ͅW̷̦̞̣̍̋̅̃̑̎̐͗́̅̀͊̈͋͘͠5̸̻͓̼̥̲̼̼͇̰͖͈̻̦̖̃̓͂̔̓͑̄̀͛̀̂͠͝ķ̷̡̨̛̟̺͎͈̯͚̳͉̈́͑͘͜Z̵̞͓̈́̆̈̌̄͊͐̋̀͊͘͜͝X̷̨͎̟͙͉̟̭͂́̔̔̎͗̒h̷̡̧̨̲̖̻̹̲̙͙̩͖̟̼̜̜̜̑̑̓̄̒̌̀͘͝p̴̢̧̹̱͉͈̮͉̝͍̙̼̻͋̃̎̃̎̉͆̋̄̀̏͒̃̚̕͜͝͝͠b̸̰͕̠͇͇͉̗̯̦͎̄̃̀͂̒́̓̂̎͂͌̓̌̚͝͝m̵̨̛̳̱͙̻͎̥͍͇̲̜̜̟̯̮̳͔͒͊̈̀͛͆͂̀̅̇̅͝c̷̛̺͚͗́̽͂͂͛̽̕g̴̗̝̠̈́̈́b̸̢̛͈͔̱̠̯̼̙͈͕̝̫̮̳̤͍̽ͅ3̵̧̨͙̯̠̟̤̫̺̭̯̲͛͋̔ͅẐ̴̢̡͇̜͇̬̼̰̭̘̭͇͎͈̜̈́l̵̢̡̦͕͌̏̓͗̀̌̏̽c̴̡̛͈̟̥̺̺͓͎̮̬͑̅͒́͊̓̏͑̆̎̕͘ì̷̺͈͚͍̤͗͐̈́̊̌̀̈́̄͛̅A̵̡̘̘̭̲͈̋͆͊̽̌͊͐̄͊̊̓ǹ̵̡̡̝̥̖̬̯̣͚͉̥̙͉̓̾̆̓̄̔̋́̓̚͜V̵͙̜̝̹̱͉͙̲͎̘͕̯͚̝̼̜̆͒ͅX̶̨̠̣̜̲̻̦͚͚̻̱̩̣̩̖̓̈̌͑̏͑̈́̂̆̾̈́́̇̾̉̉̾N̸̨̩̜̼͇̱̠̬̘̮̱̤̳͇͔̖͎̐͆̌͛̔̉ͅḩ̷̢̠̙̱̥̝̥̗̞̣͎̑͋̑͛́́͜͝Ẑ̶͚̮̦̣̘͍̿͋̉̿́͂̀͊̏̈́͋͘ͅ2̴̟̠̲͕͙̒̅͐̍̆́́͑̉̕͜͠͝͠l̶̢̧̨̡̫̫̫̹͇͇̟̞̯͇̹̫̀̽̉̈̅͑̈́̀̈́̐͗́͑͛͒͘͘̚͜ͅy̷͓͚̜̖̬̤͊a̴̛̮̬͌̎̉̾̚͘S̶̨̨̙̱͈̝̘̗̞̻̰̖͈̀͊̿͊͌̄͆̏̌͆͑̕͘B̴̝̘̖͐̈͆̑́̈̄́͗͐̾̽L̷͈̩̰͎̝̾͂͌̑͊b̸̥͔̰̭̯̤̔́̔́̈͆̆͊͊̾̽̌͘͠͝͝2̴̢̻̥̥̞͍͛̃̏͐͗͐ṫ̵̹̤̗̼̳͇͗͗̏̍͗͂̆́̾͗̽͋̓͊̍̆͠v̶̛̳̱̗͇̭̣̰̔̆̈́̀̇̚͝͝b̶̮̼̘͖̘͉͉̲͉̫͊̌̓̍̀͗ͅm̴̨̙̱̝̹̰̺̱̼͖̭̩͉̲̭̀̈̽̈́̽̄̃͂͑̀̄̐̊̕͜͝9̶̪̥͍̫̈́̽̓̓̒͛̈́̃̓̽̃͠l̶̡̛̙͈̙̯̺͖̖͋̎͑͋̽͆͜͜ͅJ̴̼͍͖̰̼̞̹͓̩̦̈͊̑͜y̷̛̺̞̼̓̔̾͌́̓͑͐̇̐͗̄̕̕4̴̢̨̧͔̣̟̫͓̝̦̙̖͍͔̲̒̔͆̅̋̀͆̊͌̓̈́͗̽̎͘͝ư̴̧̹͚̫̥̖̹̾͊͆͗̀̽̓̐̽̒̆̐́̚L̴̡̨̢͚̰̙̪̭̟̗̤̺̬͎̺̱̋̽̒̀̈́̃̌͂̕i̴̧̛̜͙̩̼̼̬͗͒̂̀̅̿̆̓̐B̸̧͇͇̙͔̞̲̪̹͖̞̩̓̄͂̊͂͝ͅͅh̶̬͚͈͔̥̜͉̺̠̺̞̤̘͎͎͈͙͌́̿̿̍̑͗͘͜b̵̛̠͍̫̖̀̽̀͆͋̓̿̋͆̌̊̉̈́͜͠ͅG̸̢̹͕͈͙̪̫͔͔̞̹̯̙̮͒̓͋̈͒̐͑͝1̵̛̛̠̯̰̲̜̼͖̭͙̹̜̼̺̟͊̆͆̄̊́̈́͂v̸̢͓͆̔̂͋̌̽̑̾̅͆̿̿̕͘͜ć̸̛̲̭̞̝̣̍͊̆̉̄̍̈͆̆́̄̈͊͝3̶̡̨̧͈̯̮̫͍̰͖̼̼̯̳͓̙̻̎̅̎Q̶̧̪͉̻̼̟̩̱͙͚̣̻͚̂̈͆̊̈́͠g̵̫̅̍̑̏̈́͗͑͊b̵̡̨͈̱͔̬͓̻̻̭͍͎͖̈̎́̿́̽̓͆̃̕ͅG̶̢̯̗̪̝̹̙͍̯̫̠͎͆̏͑͛̚͝ͅl̴̡̛͔̝͖̫͎̲͇̲͚͔̖̪͈̥͚̽̿͜ŗ̶̳̭̭̼̬̰̝̠͇̫̲͔̦̔̍̀̐̽̾̏͒͂̃̽͜͝Z̸̘͚͉̹̠͇̮̝̭̭͚̰̺̻̃͌̓̓̑̾̋͌͗̈́͐̇͒̚Ş̴̱͙̲͇̪̭͙̝̲͚̼̘̓̅B̴̢̮̥̼̦̖̦̳͗̋͛̃̈́͛͑̈́̂z̷̡̛̺̗̝̩͚̥̯̪͚̞̻͎̳̻̓͆͌̂̌̒́̍̓̾̈̉̅͐̂͜͜͜͝ä̵̮̜̺̺̲̻͙͖̳̲̪̙͔̬́̅͊̂̈̏͆͛͒̋̾̚̕͘Ģ̴̿̾̔̈́̌̕U̷͉̞̠̥͛͌̾̐̋̎͐̈͛̔̎͌̐̚͝ġ̴̨̹͉̜͎̳̳̞̰͈̹̲͍͙̋̔̉̌͠ͅͅḑ̷̢̬̟͖͇̥̞̙͈̞̆̈́̑̇͋͌̒̀̿̀͛̚2̸̱̓̌̂̈͒̈́͌͝F̵͙̟̾͊̍̑̃̈́̇̚̚z̴̙̤͆̌͋̐͊́̽͐͐̔̚̚I̷̢̧̢̜̼̲̩͖̱̯̱̥͍͕̠̪̎̒̔̈́̽͑̃̽̉̾̔̄̐̐̎̉̚͠Ģ̷̨̲̰͙̠̲̪͎̘̫͖͎̱̬̯͠R̷̡̦̺̰̥̳̝̖̝̺̭̠̭̽̅̍̾̒̽̈́͒̒̀͛͜͝l̵̛̘̙̝̱̰͓̗̗͉̜̭̥̏͗̀͆̃̾͝͝ͅỲ̴͉͖̘̘͗͑̊̊̿̾͝m̷̨̹̺̜̺̼͔͔̦̼̞̾̊̒̓̓͂̄̒̽͆̓̈́͊̐̕̚͜͠F̴̙̘́͐̓͋̀͂͗̅͌͂̅̀̚͜0̵̧̡̛͕̪͙̻͎̦̥̦̮̒͐͋̑̕a̴̛̰̬̙̥͖͑̀͒̇͊̏̓̂̍́͑̏̌̌͠͝Ẇ̴̩͚̪͇͇͍̹͙̝͌̔͐̓͜͝5̶̢̧̢͓̫͖̫̠̤̺̟̖̝̤̂̔̒̓̔̓̌͛̏̿n̸̨͚̿͆̓̾̕͜Į̵̘̯͉̦̺͕͍͓̺͔̻̔̊̈́͆̃̿̈́̆̓͂̿̂̉͘̕G̵̡̢̨̦̻̠͖̤͎̣̞̻̣̮̽̃͐͑̊͘͜͝F̷̪͓͎̣͎͎͑̐̍̐̀̀͂̽́̂͆̇̚ͅ0̶̢̢̛͍̥̬͍͖̩̇́̈́̿̚I̸͔̰̙͓͎͚̱̮͕͔̲̱̩̦̳̱̿̐͜͠Ḩ̷̨̛̲͓̯̠̭̲̰̦͙̣͈̞̞̝̣̜̔̋̇͆̿̒̑̎͂̾̀͗́̚͝͝͠d̸̮̞̔̏́̑̀̔̍͑̕ͅǫ̵̧͕̖͔͖̝̱͇̰̹͓͙̤͕̘͖͛̿͋̈̈́̀̑͌͒̈́͘͠ͅZ̶̢̨̯̭͔̗̑̾̀̋̋́͑͋́X̷̭̎͐̎̂̈́̈̀̽̒̋̈́͒͌̀͑͂͝Ṙ̶͖̮͔ͅo̴̧͖̠̘̲͕͖̦̰̚Ẕ̴̧̧̝͉̭̣̖͇͍̲̘͈̞͙̬̯̀̃̑̋̏͒̿̅̌X̵̡͎̗̭͇̝̬̪̼̝͇̻̙͚̘̮̖͊̍̈́̽̈̍̃̂̽̊̀ͅI̴̛̛̩̯̒̆̽̅̽̃͗̀̈̑̇͗́͒͘͠g̵͔̋̽̍̊̇̔̅b̴̨̡̳͔̠̣̤͉̣̪̺͈͇̯͆͗̽̀̀͐̓̅3̸̯̬̟̥̌̏̀͛͂̆̉̍I̸̗̺̮͙̖̺̺̠̭̮̱͎̻̝͋͛̍͂̂͛̅̎̇͊̅͋̊̋́͘͜g̶̘͂̓͑̂̏̒̑̾͝b̷̡̘̘̥͕̽̄͒̂͆͗̓̒̈̉̿͂͛̃́̕ͅm̸̡̧͚̤̩͍̪̲̈́͂̑̈́͜͠͝9̶̢͉͍̫̺̅͐̓̓̀͗0̵͔̠̂͆̍̔̑̑̓̓͠͝Ỉ̷̹̯͈͇͈̱̫̟͌̔͜H̴̨̛̰̜̬̃͆̿̃̅̀͛̎̅͆̊͗͠R̴̡̯̣̞͈̒̽͐̃̎v̶͓̥̖̤̈̇̅̋̉͗̔̅͋ͅĮ̵̛̖̰̩͖̙̱͍̹̮̃̎̏̎͐̇̄͊͂̈́͋̊͛̈̿̕͘H̴̨̖̦͈̱͓͉̻̊̏́́̎̃̇̊̀̑̿̀̈́̈̍̃̕Ȑ̶̛̺̞͓͒̾͒̋͑̔̃͗̀̆̄̉͗̆͗ͅḩ̵̠̮̘̜̲̪͔̘̮̐̿̃͑̅̒̔̾͆̕͝ͅà̷̛̲̏͋̕2̴̛̫͖̪͇̟̽̅̽̋͑̏͒̈̌̑̌͒̀̈́̃̚Ů̶̬̭̠̠͕̘̠̭̹͇̩͈̺͆g̷̼̬̺̩͖̲̳̫͓̪̓̎̇̿̄̕̕ͅḑ̵͕̰̜͍̩̯̦̤̮̱̞̮̯͚̞͒̑̿̑͌͛͒͒͜͜X̸̛͎͌̐̽̊͑̃̈̄̈́̐A̷̢̧̤̖͔͔̺͌̏g̸͚̣̙̯̜̙̯͚͕̲͉̹̥̊͂͂̀̇̍̂͗͒̆ḑ̸̢̧̡̞̳̖̞̭̗̩̠̤̖̤͛͂͗̌͊G̶͙̈́̈́̿͑̊͌̾̄͂̍̓́͛͆̋̔̋̉h̶̢̙̤̜̼̤͙̰̩͍̭̺̙͍̦̦̙̭̒̂́̚͘l̴͗͊̌̉̀͊̓̽͜͝I̶͔̞͕͉͌̓̈́́G̷̨̫͕̙̦̥̙͕̦͖̩̞͍̳͋͛͆̿̏͛͒͛̾̔̓͘̕͝͠͝ͅF̵̨̡̢̨̠̠̗̱̼̠͇̓̅̑͐͂̓̚͜͝w̶̢͕̰̖̐͊̒̇͐̎́̾̈́̇̀͘̚c̷͎͖̈́̅̍̂̋͘G̷̘̥̳̲̒̾̒̐̽̔͐͂̌̆̏͐́̽̿̀̅͝V̴̹̖̞̰͎̜̘̭͉͍̜͎̮̞̪̀́́̆͊̔̒̑̌̒̎̀̚͘͝h̴̢̧̛̰̱̪̻̞͈̯̠̳̝̻͓̍̔̒̇̓̑͒̊͘c̶̨̡̢̬̦͈̫̟̟̦̝̩̖̥̺̏̇̿̇́̈́̓͑̌͜͝͝͝ͅm̷̢̺͙̬̜̪̦͉̮̬̥̯̳̗̳̲̃̊̒͌͆͛̒̈̽͜͜F̶̡͉̞͉͍̮̀̓͒̽̊̑̈́͊̋̐͌̈͗̕͜u̵̧̜̠̜͈̦͙͈͔̟̠̐̓̾̓͆́̌́̇͒̈́̀̾͒̒͗͘͜Y̸͚͙̫̜̗̰̗͍̓̏̌̍͛̀̂̃͆̋̕͜͝͝͠2̴̦̹͎̭̭̙̳͕̻͈͍̑͒̄̑̚͜Ư̷̢̹̪͈̹͇̖̮͐͋͐̒̀̈́̆͗̌͘͝ġ̶̢̢̢̺̹͙̦̼̠͎͖͉͍̠̂̎̌̎̂͜d̸͈̱̞̬͔̺̯̠̜̪̯̩͐̀̊̈́͌͋͆͒̂̕G̸̛̦̤̀̊̐̀̓͐̂8̶̧̨͙͙̩̳̋̈̄̊̈͛̈̎̆̆́̂͝͠g̴̡̧̤͚̹̤͚̳̫̻̀̏̏̍̈́͜Z̵̙̹̺̮̲̯͍͕̯͔͔̣̺̝̪̘̫̀̏̆̒̋͋́̉̏̊̎2̵̯̱͇̳̫̣̺̒̎͊́̿̋V̴̲͖͚̟͎̹͎͈͛0̷̨̬͕̠̱͕̱̙͚̩͚̰͓͖́̉ͅͅI̸̡̟̫̗̻̫̬͎̤̮̱̩̽̓̋̉́̀́͑́̈́̚̚͜͝G̷̜̖̬͛̀̐̍̓̓͑̈́̚l̵̛̝͌̄̓͌̐͛̾̂̂͗͌͊̾͘͝͠u̸̢͕̩̜̽̍̈̉̒̔̏̑̍̇̄͘͠L̸̺͌̀̑̈́͒̎̔̈́͑̑̚͘̚͝͝i̵͓̗̞̞̐̇͑B̷̮̭̠̯̭͎͒͛̿̔͌̾͛͂͘͠C̴̥̺͍̲͔͍̑͌̋̏̋͑́̂̑͐͝d̴̡̨͖̣̅͋̿͌͊̚̕͜X̶̧̛͔̯̞̖͌̇͒͗̈́̈́͗̌͊͘͠͝͠͠Q̴̢̡̳̖̹͓͙̣̩̳̼̘̰̉̈̃̎͑͂͐̅ͅg̴̨̪̫̖͛̃̇͆̓̎̑͛̊̆́͠͝ḑ̸̼̠͎̲̭̣͉̟͍̥͉̪̩͍͔̦͔̓2̵̨̝̦͚͗͆̆̇͆̇̀͒̌̑̈́̾̆̂̚̕͝F̷̝̺̖̜̜͔͂̇͒̀͒̌̔̕p̵̟͓͒̓̇̋̅͂̋͑̿̽̈́̔̄̕͠d̶̽̏̇̌͂͋̆͠ͅC̷̛͕͈̼͕̯̎͐̓̈́̓̍͒͒̓̑̃͌͠Ē̶̢̢̪͎̗̗̥͎͕͔̭̲͎̜̺̬̃̋͂̈ͅg̵̛̠̳͎͉̈́̿̋̓̽͒̀͛̑V̷̞͎̘͔̥͉͙͙̈̈͐̾̽͛͜͝G̷̛̛̖͕̿͂̑̒͂̆̓͐̔͝͝h̵̢̨̡̩̤̪͍͕̀̓̇̏͛͐̔̊̌͌̈́̀̂͠ͅh̵͈̫̻̳̩̲̯͈̝̰̗̹̥͙͇̋̋̋͛ͅd̸̨̧̩͉͙̙͕͙͓̩̩̪̗̲̜̽̑͠C̴̨͈̟̭̪͇̹̹̥̪̦͔̪̜͎̞̄̈́̽̏́̿͌̈̾́̑̚B̵̰̲͉̭̘̲̭̟̟͚͚̱̖̮͚͇͗̒̀̓̋̀̕͜͝ͅ3̶̱͇̦̦̬̼͗̎̓̀̅̂̀̇̈́́̍̃̈́͘̚͜͜͠Ÿ̶̨̩̩̜͔͎̭̼̞͖̱̜̹͂̐̌́̿͐͘ͅͅX̵̢͉̣͖̩̼̹̼̫̿ͅM̷̨̺͇̗̭͉̞͚̠̳͓̹̯̞̟̼̩͛̓̾̃͊̎͒̐̕̚͜͝͝g̸̡̟͇̯͖̺͎̺͙̹̀̿́̚͘Y̶̛̜͈͍̙̖͖̤̪͔͇̙̔̍͜S̸̢̻̼̀̾̂͌͑̚̚͠B̶̡͖̥̤͉͚̼̘̰͈̫̺̮͓̭̥̿̆̀͘͝z̴̛̛̛͎͇̳̹̠͓̱͎̫̻͈͒͌̔͑̿̿̓̈́̐̍̈̄͆̒͜͝ͅḑ̵̨̹̤̻̝̠̣̝̻̟̝̳̻̌͊̓̈́̾́̓̉̈̆X̶̢̧̛̘̟̝̞̫̦͓̻̗̞̬͉͍͍͌̄͆̍̈́͂̈̏̇̾̃̚͝͝ͅB̶̤͔̞̫̱̪̗͖̰̲̱̘͛̆̏̑l̸̨̛͇͔̙̲̯̤̹̝͙͒͑̉̑͊͌̾̅́͒͑̓̉̓͂̅͘ċ̶͍̱̈́͆̓̚̚͝͝͝͝͝į̸̗͙̳͉̤̩͎̤͑̂̄̀̋̕B̵̢̧̬͎̻̘͇̪̞̫͕̠̘͈͊̃͒̈̈̇̅̂̋͜p̷̩̞̙͖̆͛̅͌͘b̵̧̨̢̛̛͈̤͔͙̠̦͎̺̳̳̬̎͆̈́̇̇̉͋̍̿͝͠X̶̧̧̛̗̤̩̥̙͎̮̗͓͒̍͒͑͑̒͒̀̽̀͐̌̒͋͘͝ͅB̸̧̧̧̻͖̥̰̬̬̭̙̪̞͕̙͓̘͖̂̋̾́̈̉̇͛̇̏̃v̵̧̙̭̮̯̩̜̱͚̯̞̟̪̗̌̈́̚͜c̴͙̰̤̿ñ̶̰̙͖͙̈́R̷̡̨̻̳̞͔̯̖̭͇̺̙̮͓̽̔̂̽͆̓̒̀̆͝͝͝ͅḧ̴̨̨̺̙̩̦̘̼̥̹̹̙͚̔̉̋̌͑̎̆́͠b̶̼͓̫̝̳̠̺̟͙͈̱̻͊͋͐̽̀̍̊͊͛͗͆̓̕ṇ̸͒̓̀̓̃͒̑͂̔̅̊̕͝Q̵̨̬͉̞̠̬̥͎̗̲̓͆͌͗̂̐͋̅̓́̌̇̍̐̒͝͠͝g̴̢̡͍̘͎͚̼͍̼͕͍̩̹̲̗͓͈̱̉̇̄̓̉͂̕̚͠͝c̴͍͓͋̍̾̂̎̾̎̾̍͝2̷̢͙̙̻̹͇̻̭͙͙͕̹̫̾̒̀̓̆͋̋͋̾͋̀̓̃͆̀V̵̨̧̨̛̼͔̟̩̮̞̠͓̳̇̈́̏̾̈̈́̑͛̉͊̋̕͠j̸̢̢̰̖̗̹̟͙̥͖̲̤͓͔̙̰̙̲͗̆͛̐̊͘͠č̶̗̬̉͊̑̉̒͊̅́͗́̓͛̀̕̕͝m̵̨̛̩̳̜̦̈́͋̏̈́̔͗̈́͝V̸̧̥̮͔͈̬̲̈́̆̓̿͂̑͒̇̑̿̇̽͘̚͝ͅ0̶̢͔͙͙͎͖͖̙͎͎̺̪͕̔̈́̅͐̈̽̀̽I̷͎̹͔̯̾̓͂͑̊͊́̕S̷̙̤̬̖̮̭̯̺̝̹͇̯͙̟͛̍͑͒̏͜ͅB̸̨̼̣̳͇̦͈̻͙͍̫̰̠͈̙̣͇͒̾̒̊̀̽̃͋̑͊̀̃͝N̴̗̙̫͋̆̂̒̽͝͝a̷̢̬͙̙͋̾͊̀͌̊̀͗͊̎͌̌̄͒̈̌̕͜X̷͈͍̉̓̆̀̂͛̈́͛͆̓̓͘͘͝J̶̼͍̇̒̇͂̆̒̉́͌̽̚͘1̸̯͙̜̥̑́͒̋̒̚͝b̶̼̖̫̥̼̅̀̈́̈̾̅̕̚͜͠͠m̵̢̭̱̖̝͓̤̰̼̙̎̇̔͗̋̑͂͂̎͑͜8̸̨̥̤̂̄̏̔̈́̈́́͋g̵̡̛̪̪̩͉̝̙̫͙̊͂͆͐͌̓͗d̷̡͈̣̱͚̝̀̅͑͌̌͌͂͐̈́̑̈́̀̍͜͝͝2̸̢̧̢̠͔̬̖̪̳͉͙̰̥̤̘͐̌̿̀̋͊̇͛͊̽̔̓͛͝ͅF̵̧͇͙̰͓̞̘̩͙̜̟̙̪̣̕̚ẕ̴̇͛̓͒͗͌͆͠b̷̰̱͎̭̰̥̮̪̜̾̑͜͝ͅḭ̸͔̫̹̻̖̮̦͔̦̫̟͑̈̓̇ͅḑ̵̤̯̫̰͕̙̗̳̦̗͉͕̘̇̎͋̉0̸̧̥̦͓͍̳̎́͜ͅÍ̷̡͇̰̱̝̤̑͊̏̀͛͐͆̿́̄͘Ḧ̸̞̥̋̈́̊̔̕̕Ņ̴̣̽̀1̸̛͎͖͔͕̣͇̺̗͇̗͚̌̎̃̾̍ĉ̷̛̲̰̺̣̒̍̓́̏̌͂̐͑̈́͋̚͠͝H̵̨̢͔̯͚̙̺̺̓̀̈́̋̕ͅB̷̳͐͑̅̑ṽ̸̢̨̧̛̠̻̘̱̰͖̝̜͈̜͚̻͍̼͊̔̈́̏̐͗̾͐͜͝͝͝c̵̢̧͔̪̼̼̺̳̱̤̱̹͎̀̐̈́̉͜2̸͎̲͈̭͓̆͆͑͂̽͂͆͋̑̔̽͒͛̽̔̕V̶̼̱̠̓̆́k̴̘͉͐̐̀̐͗̊̅̿̿̔̐Í̴̢̛͍̦̖̰͖̼̫̪̩̰͙͇̳̗̬̏̃̓͛̂̃̊̌̇̔̃̏͒̽̚͜͜Ǵ̸̛̲̻̹͍͑̓̈́͑̚͝x̴̬͇̖̙͈̟̞̮̪̝̫͌̍l̴̨̛͚̳͇̠̣̜̯͚̔̿̎͐̿͗̓̆̏̿̒̃͌͘͝͠ͅḑ̵̨̡̧̯̜̼̲̑͋̈́͂̍̊̓̀̀̃̑̐̄̎̐͋̓̐͜C̶̡̢͕̜̗̠̬̙͎̝͍͖̞̈̀̒̎͋̎̓̾̾̀̀̀̊̄́B̵̛̟̹̹͈̳̥̣͓̲̹̜̱̣͒̊̐̔̆̀͊̈́̒͐̉̀͛̕̕p̷̢̧̣͙̤̗͚̤̼̳̩̘̈́́̄̍͂̂̆́́͘͜͜ḑ̸̨͉͓̖̥̗͖͕̈́̅̒̐̓̄̃̄̎͘͠C̷̢̹̹̬̑͒̇̒͌̈͒̕̕͜͝ͅḄ̶̩͍͔̦̉̒͘ͅñ̵̢̛͖͔̥͈̓̎̈́͂̈̌͗͌̊̏̉́͑͋͜͠Z̵̡̡̭͕͈̹̟̙͊͒̿̒̂̃̔̂̀̈́̿̒͒̑̕͘ͅX̶̢̨̻͉̻̻͍̫͇̩̜̀͆͜Q̸̦̞̻̳̽ĝ̶̬̤͔̝̘̖̘̣͍̘̩̥̜̰̆ͅb̵̯̩̫̗͕̩̣͈̮̺̜̳̅̉̇̇̉̄͑͐̉̽͝3̷̢̢̱̩̤̥̳̦̺͎̮̙̯́͊̀͋͗̍̂̓̓̈́͂͛̎́͂̚̕͘͜V̸̡̳̤̾̐̊̄̎̈́̊̓̊̄̆́́̓͆́̈́̑0̶̧̨͚͖̜̩͇͖͉̖͖̙̭̇͋̀̄̚I̷̡̡̧̼̭͕̹͈͉̝͍̘͛̉̂͑̔̍̀͗H̵̻̬̮͈̗͖͋͋̔͊̅̍̽̈̅͒̃͐̉́͆͆͒͜͝R̷̡͕̣̻̠͓̣̥̖͍̳͓̜͓̅͜͝o̷̫͈̘͔͙̗̤͙͈͎̳͎͗̾Ÿ̶̗͈̞́͌͌̉͗͛͐X̷̬͎͚͖͖̲̭̮̘̦̥̒̔̃́̀́͛̽́͆̿̐̕͝Q̷̤̣͙̙̤̮̩̐̔̔̓ͅg̸̨̤̫͍͋̇̑͛̀̄́́͝͝c̷̩̦̪̝̒̋̌͛͗̆̑͝2̴͙͓͚̭̱͚̻̃ḧ̴̨̲̺̞́͌̃ͅͅl̶̟̮̩̳̜̐̇̒Į̴̨̧̨̛͕̝͉͎̗̮̘͇͓͕̭̀͒Ĥ̴̨̡̫̳̮̃́̕d̷̢̛̗̫̎͐̽̂̈̇͌͆h̷̭̲̠͈̼̮͎̩̹͈̬͛͗̅͝c̷̨͍̪̣̲̅͋͌̈̀͌̓̀̚͝y̷̡̢̛̹͎̣̩̹̖̭̦̱̺̖̗̥̲̍̽̓̓̈́̊́̋̇́̕͘̕̚͝͝ͅB̴̢̨̨̻͍̦̘͉͖̬͓͍̠͋͊̑̎̊͘V̶̡̭̥̯͓͙̖̱͂̅͛͑̿̄͆̐̃̉̀͘͘͠c̴͕̘͕̗̙̟̘̭̻̆̅̽̏͑͝2̶̢̡̠͍̰͇̗͓̹͓̠͎̭̥̞̫̌̅́͂̚͜͠F̸̢̨̦̻̦͚̬̰̗̩̥̦̈́̋͂͊̇͌̑̄͂̆̒͘͝͠ͅn̵̢̨̢̨̘̞̖͇̺̭͇̫̞̟͇̦͖̒̿̉̊̑̐͊͒̑͐͝͠͝ͅa̷̢̞̘̳̦̭͕̲͇̦͑̅͊͊̃̽͑͒͑͘̕͝X̴̺͙̌̍̉̅̈́̑̂͐͊͒͂͋J̵͎̞̜̽́̍͝͝ṗ̷̙̟͕̱̂̀͌̏̏͑̋̀́̑̈́̐͝Í̴̢͈̥̙̺͓͓͔͕͍̭͎̮̫̠̋͗͊̔͒̈́̑͑̓͐͘͜Ǵ̶̨̨̣͍͚̱̣͇͎̯̟̹͇̗ͅ9̶̩̉̍̈́͒y̸̢̨͚͈͇̲̩̜̳̙̺̰̠͓̪͇͛̀̓̎͒̔̃̈́͜͜I̶̧͍̞̝̻̞̣̖͓̙͚̬̫̰͋̋̔G̸͇͕͋̆́̐̈͗̀͒̚V̷̺͚̠̻̯̎̈́̂̎̓͗͂͐̿͝š̶̟̰̜̰̭͍͍̂͂̂̈̔̀̃̊͌͌̆̃͘͜͠c̶̖̐2̵̟̞͍̰͇̮̳̦̻̩͙̤͙̅̽̿͌̑̔͐̃͂͒̊͘͝͝ͅU̷͔̲̪̲̣͋̄͗̈́̂̎g̷̘͠c̸̨̨̛͖̺̲̲̩̻̻̯̪̫̮̩̦̺̖͚̈́̀͆̾̉̓̀͋̆̂̚͝2̶̢͚̹̯͍̤͍̩̯̉̓̔͌̈́̾͒͠ḣ̶̖̳̎̅͑́̃̈̓̋͑̌̾̒̍͠l̸̛̺̱̮̂̾̊̉̊̂͐̀̃́J̵̢̺̠͇̻̬̲̼̓̔̀̊̑̂̃͋̈́̂̈͘͘͝2̴̮̮̯̦̌͂ͅQ̶̢͓̩̗̤̠̮̈ģ̶͉͇̻̼̫̺̖̝̰̠̱͇̠̩͖͍̈à̷̛̠͖̦̣͐̎͛̓̄͒̍̚̕G̵̡̢͖̟͍̩̫͔̼̺͉̯͑̂̈́͋̃̈͊ͅF̸̛͎͈͉͈̺̰̗̹̝̔̐̑͌̋̌͋̊̐̒̂́̏͘͜͠2̴̹͔̪̙̑̎͂̌͆Z̸̛͎̜̼̲͓͑̂̀̊̿̒́͆͒̚ͅS̷̞͙̟̹̭̝̞̪̘̬͔͙̺̯̍̄̄͊͑̑̓̅͒̊͋̈́̚̚ͅB̴͕̗̥͕͒͘̚͝ö̴̠̱́̿̿͒̄̈Z̵̪̦̭̖̬̭͖̃X̴̛̪͙̜̦̞͈̖̺̖̑̌͛̌̑̏͗͠͝Į̴̞̍̏̿̑̚ͅģ̴̨̼͎̫͙͚̱̘̎̽̂Y̶̨͉̜̥̳̩͖̠̥̱̗͗̏͠2̵̛̳͙͓̥̙͇̝̣̺̪̳͚̰͉͆̇̑̒̄͑̈́̀̏͛͋͐̚͝͝͝ͅͅ9̸̨̛̭̺̖̠̒̅̍̃͆̾̒̂̊̆̾͌͒͊͘͘̕ṵ̸̡͎͇̩̺̼̣͈̮͚̖̯͍̌̎̏̾͗̽͝ͅd̶̡̺̼̭̟͈̺͖̫̞̜̘̞̱̓̏̀́͒̾̚͜͜͝H̴̨̧̻̣̞̬̯̗̘̠͇̉͜J̵̡̨̡͍̺̻̖͙̜͓̦̪̥͖̠͑͋̈́͛̒ḣ̶̛̥̪̲̪̫̗̻̒́̀̍͑͑̃͑̐́͌͝͝Y̴̠̹̠̺̠̌̈́̀͛̔͌̌͊̔̏3̴̧̫͙̫͉̱͋̿͑͒̿͑͆̅̇͌́̊͝Q̶͔̱̯̅̾̆̆́̈́͂̃͝g̸̡̨̢̻̠̻̫͇̒̓̇̄̑̐͝͝c̷̢̛̮͚͇̱͓̱̰̪̀̓̈́̇̚͜ͅ2̵͚̭̪̙̈́̆̕V̷̬̮͆̽̐̀̍̂͒͊̀͗͊̅̚2̴̡̲̰͉̟͙̹̓̓̏́̏̚Z̵̧̘̹͓̙͈͙̋͜X̵̧̣͓͍̭̭̬̮̯̜̭̝̜̍͌̃̑̿̎͗̈́̐̀ͅJ̴̻̙̗̭̭̯͊̾̈́̑̇̓̅̋͑͝l̴̨̲̙̗͖̙̩͉͓̺̺̘͍̍̓̌͐͆͒̋͒̀̏̉̃͒̓͘̕͠͝ͅZ̵̧͚̱̠̖͕̖̗̭͈͙̯͕̭̤̬̻̅̈́́̉͛̀͒͜C̷͉͔̗̖̹͈͚̺̬̪̩̖̖̲͊̀̌̒͛͑̎̌̏̊̐̾͛̀̕͝͝͝E̶̢̛̘̮̦͚̙͗͗̒̔͆́̓̒̊͛̚͠ģ̵̢͓̣̝͚͎̲̭̤͙͓̄̀V̷̨̛͕̲̥͙̪̮͍͒̒̊̽̎̑͂̔̕͝G̸̠̙̖͕̒̒́̂̈́h̸̛̩̝̩̀̄̌̈̉̋̆͛̇̈́́͘͝l̴̹̲̫͈͗͛Í̵̯͔̀͑̊͐͌͛̆̓͌̾̈́̽͠Ḩ̶̡̢͍̬̭̪̪͚̟̦͙̗͈̮͕̑̓͐͐̑̐̈́͜R̴̩͉̬̦̤̺̟̙̯̺̉͗͛͗̆͗̐͜ͅờ̷̻̬̫̈̓̾̑͒̕Y̶͍̟͕͉̜͚͖̐̿͐̋͆̍̐̔̉̎̽̔̐͒͛͐̃̚X̸̙͖͎̗͌̊̊̆͛͋̈́͝Q̴̧̭͊͗̒̽͐ğ̸̢̛͙͚̣͓̮̲̝̖̣̲̒̓͂̐͛̃͒̃̀͝á̵̢̨̦͕͓̣̙͍̣͈̳͙͚̖͓́̿͛͜͜Ǵ̶̰̲̂̇́̈́͂̉̃̉̉̈͑͌̒̃̈͠Ṽ̸͎̬̮͙̄̇̂͋̓̊̊̓s̸̢̳͔̲͔̩̺͖̓̏̏̓̓̽͐͌͗̕̕͜͝Ẕ̷̧̛͇̮̣͚̩̦̞̝̮̰̯̘̬̯͑̅̈́̅̅́̀̅͛̒̅͗̆͑̈͠C̶̨̲̖͉̓͛̐̄̾͋̚͘̚ͅB̶̘̘̩́̔̂̄̐͛͆̈̈́̂̈́̀́̾̎͘V̶̭̪̂̆̑̈́̈́͑͆͗͆͑̆͗̚̕͝c̷̨̡͖̲͔̼̦̲͇͓̱̜̪͌̑͠2̵̰͖̫͕̻̲̥̎̍̑̑͐̆̓̚F̷̟͚̜̮̫̭̒́́͗͋͐̾̍̓̓̇͘n̶̯̍̈̋́͒̓̿̀͂̀͝a̴̩̱̟̻͍̱͊́̑́̈͛͌̏͘X̵̛̫̭̗̌͌̀̿͝J̴̦̺̦̭͕̥͓̹͈̹̙̫̐̄̏̆͜p̵̢͇͎̥̪̺̎̾̈͛͐́͌̑̀͒͑J̷̡͖̫̜̰͖͈̤̑̊̽̾̆̿͑͑͊́̍̌̔͋́̆̕͝3̴̧̧̱̾͒̿͑͑̏̐̽̍M̶̧̢̪̩̭̟͓̙͕͉̦͚͓̆́̈̇͂͐̍̿̈͛͗̈́̆̍͑̕͘͠g̵̭͉͍͓̫͈̝̫͑͐͗̾̑̑̔̄̐̾͂̂̅̚̕Ṱ̴̢͖̼̝͖̬̲́͌͆̓̏̀̀͂̋͘͜͠͝W̴̛̙̋̈́͌́͊̌̊̽̈́͌̽͘9̷̢̹͓̣̥̣̫̖̈́͗̈́̔̍̈̊́͂͜ͅk̴̨̻̖͈̲͉̘͎̝̟̿̾́̂͛̉̍͋̅͗̍̚̕̕͠Ż̷̡̛̠͙̦̦̙͎͚̰̞͕̐͌̽̈́̔̆͊͐̈́̅̾̾̄͝W̷̼̮̗͕͉̙̜̫̤͓͇̫͚̯͠ͅw̷̥̳͒͛̃̈͘͘͘͜͝g̴͉̗̱̬͈̪̳̗̼̀͌̐̓̾̀̒̆͆͐̂̃͆͒̕͜Z̶̰̳̰̠͚̱̻͊̔̄͐̂͌̀̀͊̊̒͝͠Ģ̸̮͈̥̯̦̯͔͈͎̦͉͙̝̳̘̇̏̀̋͒̏̎̐̆̌̈̔̀̇̾͗̕͘F̷͓̩͓̣̝̻͔̘̯͍̞̤͋̏̾̽͐͘͜͝͠0̷̧̝̩̰̟̝͇͙͖͚̋̆̓̅͐͗̈́̀̚͘͘͝͠Y̶̠̪̠̯̭͈̠̮̤̣͇̗͈̟͎̅̃͛̀̇̇͋͛̕̚̚͝ͅS̵͕̟̻̱͖̥̥͍͕͓̥̉̔͗ͅB̸͈̲͎͎̮͉̋̋̊͂͐͆͐̿͜3̸̨̰̣̺̭̏͐͐̉̒̏͂̏̒͠͝Y̷̑̾̿͗̽͒̔͑͂̕͘ͅX̴̡̛̳̮͉̮̖̮͓͖̬̠̜̭͙̳̙̘̀͆͂́́̓̇̊̊̎͝ͅM̸͇̪͚̞̱̟͕̦̖̈́̈̓̄̅͜ͅģ̴̛̘̬̠̤͍̖͗̒͒̑̓̏̒̋̃͘b̸̡̡̪͎̤͎̖͎̤̙̺͎̻̀̄̂̒̓͛͌̋͋̾́͒̆͗̿̅͗͠2̸̧͖̺̲̤̝͕̞̘͈̱̙̓̇̀̄͛̍̌̔̌͒̽̎͆͆́̕͜͠ͅ5̷̼̜̲͙̥͇̫̹̘̫̞̞͓̖̆͆̈́l̸͍̗̲̳̗̥̫͉͍̖̩̲͎͇̓̐̈̑͌̚͠ͅÌ̵̡͎̲̣͚̬̘̗̳̘̤̑̈́̌̒̐̾͊̉̃̄͜ͅG̵̢̱̙̬̭͓͔͉̞͒̾́͊̈́̀̕9̴̛̛̖̓̓̓̂̊̽̀̿͒̔̆̄m̸̺̠͔̖̌̿̕I̷̡̛͓̗̳͌̓̀̄̽͐̃̏̀̐͆̓̒̿̅̚H̴̡̡̢̱̩̱͍̓R̵̢͓̰̞͙̘̳̗͎̃́̀͒ò̶̘͈̜̦͜͜͜Z̸̗̬̿͋͆̿̍S̴̲̲͍͚͒̓́͑́̇̔̂̈͆̽͘̚͠͝B̸̡̟͆͒̎̏̕͜v̶̹̪͕͖͋́̽̈́̑͂b̷̨̡̖̻͕̺̙͔̥̞̥̭̣̻͑̈́̒͝ḿ̴̧̨̩͕̲̩̭̝̣͑̿̽̽͝͝V̷̧͔̺̥̦̣̗̏̈́̀͊͑̎̑̓̍̒̓́̆̾̅͘͜͝ͅͅz̶̨͍͙̞̥͍̯̻̈͌́̾̄̀͆̑̂̽́͂͘̕͘͘͝I̶̲̣͖̦̤̝̬͍͇̫͕͈̳͙̿͐͛̆̚͝H̶̻̰̬̓͐̑̏Ṛ̴̡͔̠̿̅͒̓̎̒͋̊͆̐̂̑͂͝͠ȍ̸̤̗̭͇͉͚̱̗͎̫̩͍̠̤͉̫̔̉̅͗̅̾̑̏͘͘̕͘Y̷͉̘̋̆̏̓̎̚̕͠X̴̨̢̳͈͙͓̩̼̫̻̗̳̭̰̩̀̾̈́̔̔̈́̕͜ͅQ̸̩̲̘̫̮͍͑̉̀͗͌̓͂͊͆̐͜g̴̩̍̾͗̀̔̀͛̑̌̋͠T̴̤̼̰͈͍̬͍͌̊͛̅̃̀̀͂̏̾͊̽̋́͗W̶̛̻̣̝̣̪͑̂͗͗̄̏̈́̃͌̔̅̋͠͠F̷͎̻̻͇͒̍̓̇̃̓̈j̷̧̧̢̛̙͍̠̮̘̗̜͉̲̯̜͂̂̌̀͌͛́̌͗͗̕ͅa̶̛̜͓̬̩͉̝̘̞͙̻̘̓̐̊̐̽̄̒͂̇́͋̈́G̴̥̺̳̓̋̂̚̚l̵̡͖̱̯̙̓́̋͋̎͆͂̂̒̀̐̍̈́̉͠u̵̞̺̠͉̮̱̘͓̺͕̰̗̯̖̽̍̓̚ͅY̶̢̢̨̛͕̗̹͙̠̹̖̳̤̭͂̀̑̓̓̉̐͐̈̈̀ͅͅS̴̢̲̘̟̝͇̮͕̩̝͖̮̫͆̀̈́͝͝ͅB̸̛̪̭̞̮̃̈́̈́́́̐͘͝͝3̸̖͇͔͈̝̖̪̮̰̼̪͇̜͐ͅY̸͚̱̯͕̤̱̫̬̲̬̰̏̿͒̍̿̀͗͒ͅX̸̢̧̞̻̣̼̭̞̼̠͚̲͇̒̓̆͆ͅM̴̧̘͚̯̠̲̱͎̺̻̟̙̗̠̤͙̞̪̎͂g̴̨̛̺̠͖̖̝̩̩̦͚͉͚̟̦̋̿͛́̐̈̊͐̐̈͠ͅb̸̨̛͙͓̺̝͑̊̆̍̈̾̈̍́̓̓̕͜G̵̬͓͖̥̊̍͋̓̿͒͂̎̿͊̐͆̚͠͠9̴͙̗͝j̴̪̪̥̩̭͖͊̑́̒͝a̵̧̩͉̖͉̞̠̫̺̙͍̼̤͚̜͕̖̾̈̏̇̾̄̑̃̅̉̂͑̚̚̕͜͝͝2̸̧̡̨̡̝̱̲̝͇̙̗̰̟͕̘̞̼̠̑̆̽͝V̸̬͈̲̰̗̳̭͕̟̪̭̰̭̜̄̌̍̈́̓̒̊̋̑̊͂͊̎͝ͅķ̸̱̘͍̣͂͒̾̈͌̏̇̑̄͛͌́͋͑́͝Į̷̝̪̘̦̲̗͓͍̺͍̟͆͗̓̿̾̋G̷̨̼̳͎̳͈̖̹̝̠͙̃͌̉̑̊͊9̴͖͍͉̥̂̐̄̍̐́̑̈́̋͆͐̉̽̊͝͝͝1̵̢̹̘͓̻̓̅̊̊̂̈́̉͐̅̉͛͝͝d̸̤̬̰̞̱͑̓̉̊̀̉̄̊͋̂Ċ̸̲̠̈́ͅḆ̸̛̝̝̝͚̼̥̹̜͓͐͆͗͗̄̇̃͋̆͗́̐̏̚͘m̶̞̳͔͖̊͗͒́͛̈́̎͋̓̃̎́͌͑̅͛͌̐c̸̖̤̫͔̣̠̙̟̠͕̩̒͒m̴̧̬̰͍̮̲̠̖͉̬̻̦̝̫͙̯̯̈͌̿̑̉͌̀̓̋͂͂̌̊̿̆̕͘9̷̡̞̣̥͔͇̺̓̆̾̈́͌̎̔̇̽̀̀̿̿̈͜͜͝ţ̵͔̦͍͓̯̠̬͌̆̆̈́͒̔̊̎̕͝ͅL̴̛͖̰͋̄̅͑́͌̽̄̓͂̔͑̃̏͘̕i̷͖̝͔̼̻̱̹͖̟͛̈́́̀B̴̺̹͕̥̘͍̐̏̅͂̊͗͑̎̄͂̄͛̽̓͜͝͝J̵̛͕̤̳̗̎̈̽͂͛͑̃̑͐̚͝͝͠Z̴̛̛̬͓͖͂̿̾͑̑̀͑͜͝͠i̷͈̪͎̯̺̤̬͉̫̻̰͊̀̽́̈́͊̍̕B̸̧͕̣̜̗̻̜̊́̐̾̂͂̇̆̎̏́͜͝͠N̶̩̝͈̟̑͠ͅa̷̢̘̬͙̝̮̬̩̭͕̗̖̪͍͐͑̀͐Ẍ̴̡̨̬̬̦͍͔̜͉̪̬͖͎̤̱͎̮́́͂̈́̄̃̈́̂̅͌͒̀͋͋͜J̵̨̨̹̻̞͓̦̳̹͓̭̞͚̲̬̝̊̇̌̍̀͐͝1̵̛̝̤̗̳͕̫̙͔̞̥̋̂̈́̂́̚b̶̨̢̢̩̜̘̫̬̜͙͇͕̜͉̮̏̉̑͛m̸̢̧̭̞̜̗̮̻̘̪̼̮̜̼̺̖̱̌̀͘8̵͕̓̃͐̋͑ğ̸̹͓͚̭̦̥́̔̇̽̄͛̓̾̓̑̆̔̕͜č̸̛̛͚̼̓̈́̓̎͂͂͆̀̓͝m̵̱̟̠̟̠̞̘͚̺̝͎̿̈́̈́͋́̈̋̋͑̈́̾͑̌̕̚̚̚V̶̧̛̛̩͖̹̻̬̉̄̽̂̀͐̀̏̓̔̀͑͑͜͝ḩ̷̡̞̤̰̤͎͔̮̠̺͓͎̲̺͂̽͂̒̀̄̐͋̾̏̇̍͛͘̚͘͝͠b̷̡̡̹͓̗̞̫̻̳̗̱̞̩̬͓̼̈̓͋͛͆̃̏͋̐͜͝Ģ̸̘̜̤̘͚̘̠͊̉̀̈́͒͒͑͒́͊̾̓̀̔͑x̸̰͉͑̓͠5̸̛͔͌̈̐̽͗͐̔͛͛̉͗̆̓̋̚͝I̸̡̩̜͇̙̗͂̎̏̿̎͗͆͒͊͒G̵̡̢̙̜̯̙̳͈̼̺̟̣̃̓͛̋̒̅̈́̇̕͝R̷̡̙͇͎͚͓͉̘̦͍̭̭͚̘̻̝͔̻̂̽̏̌́̕p̵̞͛̈͗́̓̏̔͆̕Z̴̧̢̛̠̻̟͔͉̭̯̘̝̰̮̦̮̖͔̐̊̿̏͗̽̔̔̃̊̀̏͐͊͊̕ͅC̸̖̰͈̦̻̠͖͚̮̐̿́̀̊͆̈́̒͑̿̇͂̄B̷͈̾̄́̒̀̎̀̋̿̔͗̒̓̂͝͠͠p̸͕̫̦̳̈́͑͘̚ḃ̸͇̜̏͊͌̓̒̆̿̔̓̄́̈́̄́̅͐͜͠ͅn̴̡͈̞͎͉̙̣͔̙̯̬̤̹̹̒̂̀͆̃́̍̆̈́͆̿̑́͊̚Ŗ̵͖͓̤̞̣̯̜̏̄̑́͗̈́͘ḻ̵͖͔̻̌͋͛͛͑̍̇͗̄̕̚͝b̷̛̩̰̱͕͙̘͚̓̉̔̇̔̏m̶̧̧̞̯͔̼͍̦̳̳̉͜Q̸̺̘̗̈́̂̐̊͗͝ͅğ̵̥̅̊͒̄͆d̴̨̧̳͎̩̝̟̪̤̓͐̂̀͑̆̑̄̊̏̅ͅG̴̨̳̰̲̟̤̳̜̉̌̑̓̄̚ͅ8̶̛͍̣̣̪̥͙̳̠̣͚̯̗̗̤̓͊̔͗̑͂́̓̕͘g̸̫̜͈͍̃̆̉̌͘͝Z̷̡̡̧̠̬̙̥̫̩̱̰̰̖̹͗̈̈́́́̇̾ͅ2̴̧̨̰͇̹̲̭̣͕͔͚̟̞̤̿̄́̄͒̀̀̆̄͋̕͜͠8̵̡̛͕̖̫̯̮̓͗͋̍̎̐̀̈́͒̕̕g̶̡̡̘̤͖͕̫̥̺̪̻̠̤̙͈͙̘͙͒̽̋͐a̴̡̐́̽̓̑̈̄̀̆̎͒̇̈̄͠Ẃ̴̝̰̣̬̈́̈́͋̂̅́̔̅͐5̸̨̨̛̻͔͈̮͖͓͈͎͚̆͛̏̈́̽́̀̍͗͂̓0̶̡̢̻̝̜̰̼̩̅͆̔̂͛̀b̶͝ͅy̸̡̨͔̤͎͕͎̦̙̼̩̗̖̼̰͚͊̈́̿̐̑͋͘͠B̵̢͍̪͎͇͔̱͚̝̬͈͇͖̜̄͑̌̂̐̈́̐̆i̴̧̛̺̰̠̼̽̎̏͛̈́̿͐̀̐̀̍̎͛͂̄͝d̴͓͙͍̦̫̗̔̌ͅW̴̗͉̪̯͉̭͕̽͗͗̓̄ͅ5̸̢̹͔͙̰̰̺̻̜̞͕̪͕̭̦̟̈̍u̷̩̫̬̙̼͕̱̙̼̜̭̟͚̇͂̉̆̅͊̊̚͜ḙ̶͈̫͖̗̭̲͚̘̝̰̘͍̈́̔͌̌̄Ș̶̡̧͔̜̗̘̮̦̖̍̏̾̓̀̊͆̿̀B̸̨̺̲̠͖͓̼͔̮̿̀̐̅̚ͅẗ̴̨̡͎̰͚̟̤́b̸͚̜̞̤͎͒͌̀̓͌̏̀́͌̎̽2̷̝̿̓͝Ṙ̴̠̼̫̦̜͓̫̬͖̪̠̟͍̕l̶̖̙͔̜̩̗͚̪̼̺̠̝͐̄͒̄̊́̓͒̎̅̾̏̔͝ͅI̴̢̡̛̜͉̩̙̹̠͈̲̗̱̫̱̯̯̘͗̐̋̓̊̐̈͂͝ͅH̷̡̛̝̰̘͕̞̟̜̠̮̣̗̞̦̬̱́͗̊͗̂̇̌͂̆̓͆̄͋̀͘͝͝J̸͙̗͚̭̳̜͙͎̟̏̊́̇̔͋̊ṕ̶̨̧̨͉̭̳͖̱̠̲̹̫͖̮̻Z̷͍̘̣̖̭͉̫̆̔̈́̇̒͠͝2̴̨̰͈̝̩̱̫͍̹̝̠̬̬̠̿̓̈́͜͠ḧ̸̡̛̙̦̫͓̭̬̠̗͔̰̗́̈́͑̊͒̐̓͊͝0̷̜̦̪͚͉͉̤̠͖̈́̈́̀̂͆̐̉̕͜͝ͅI̵̛̥̓͛̊̀̾͑̂̋̈̈̽͘͝Ğ̷̣̩̮͓̜̯̳͔̯̍̉͐̃̒̎̈́͌̀͑̒̈h̴̨̜̼̣̩͈̱̙̱͂̓̆́̈́͊́̓̍l̵͎̙͚͍̝̂̆̀̌͗̚c̶̘̈́m̴̨̡̭̞̣̟̪̩̥͙̣̳͚̏͂͛͒̍͆͐̈̊̓̈͛̚͜U̴̢͇̲̲͕͖̜̼̼͈̺͓͚̖̓g̵̨̛͔̻̪̤̙̜̥͔͎̼̻͎͒̈́͋͋͘͜͠Ỳ̸̡̻̎̅̿̏͌̎́̊̈́̐̈̽̏̅̚͝͠W̴̼̖͈̞̟̬̌̉́͂̏̏̋̊̈̀͝5̸̛̳͕͇̙̿̓̍̃̀̓̅̅͊̋̈́͠͝k̷̢͎̻̫̦͓̙̼̮̹̮̄̎̔̊̈͒̏̑̚͝Ḯ̶̛̫͓̯̻̮̞̗̬̲͎͖̱̭̋̓̑͋̋̉͋̀̀̂͝G̴̡̹̥̱͕͈͔͈̜̺͚̝͍͍̗̟͖͐̿̃̂͐̋͌̈̂̓̆͛̾̋̿̑5̵̯̱̗͕̲̲̈́̋͘ͅṿ̶̼̀d̴̢̛̳͙͇̯̖̱̟̞͕̹̖̥̠͉̻ͅͅy̷̱͉͓̹̯͙͈̠̼̪̽̽̊̔͑͆̅̓͊̉́̚̚w̸̛̫͓͚̬̪͒̅̾͆̌͌̽̀̎̾͌͆̾͊̋ģ̷̳̥̦̟̩͇̹̝̱̌͌̀̾̾̓̅͑͆̑̕̚͜͜͠ͅd̷̝̄͂̓͊͆͆̄͂̔̓͒̂͝G̵͕̣̞̲̭̭͚̦̏̔̓̂̿̆̈́͐̒͗͗̍̓͊͘͠͝h̵̢͉͚̳̣̪̹͙̤̝̝̺̦̍͘ľ̶̼̾̎ç̶̢̢͉̪͚̪̙̮̖͖̳̫͌̅̅̓̂̂̈m̵̧̜͖̫̣̟̖̰͖̤̮̠̥̟͇͖͍̔͠U̷͍͐͌͌̈́͆̎̇̈̓͆̏̓̒͊̚̚͘g̶̙̫̙̣͗̽̓̒̓d̷̛͕̽̔̀͂̽͐̈́̾̑̈́2̸̮̾̔̉F̸̧̬͎̟̘̱̬͎̤̮͔̪̟̻͈̣͋͐̊̑̓̀̽ͅź̷͚̳̠̜̳̝͌̌̑̈́̾̿̄̍̇̔̒̔̿̔͘͝b̶̡̡͎͙͇͈̗̼͚̖͕̫͍̹͚̤̉͆̅͜i̸̧̡̨̛̛̤̘͇̣̠̥̤̝̥̤͇̩̯̫̍̐̓̄̀̇͗͆̊͝d̵͉͓͊̋͋̓͂̑̀̚͝0̶̨̡̡̡̱̭̻͚͚̺̥͍͖͇̑͛͑̑̊̐̍͑̂̈́̑͜͠͝ͅI̷̙̯̯̋̑̔̆̔͝G̷̢̤̫̮̰̲̤̈̔̆̊͗́̽F̴͇̱̲̾̅͌͑̾̋͋̚ǘ̶̡͈̥̭͓͎͎̹͂̽͒̄̏͂͊́̉̚é̴̢̢̨͎̮̘̖̻̜͎̙̔̏͒͋̉̊̾͠͝ͅŚ̶̨̛̳̼̮̞̹͈̗̑͑͆̿́̌̕͠B̵̳͈̐̍͋̑́̊̂̇̽͐̔͜͠k̷͖͚̭̑̈́̿́̅́͜͝ă̵̧̠͂̅̔̆͝Ẍ̵̡̛̘̣̩͔͙͔͍͇͚͉͕͇̖̱͍̻́͛̆͊̏J̸̧̛̹̩͌̍͊̔̑̑͐̄̽͑̾̕͝l̷̰͘Y̶̡̘̱̲͕͉̣̦̎3̵̧̡̺̬̫͕͑̑̔̀̑̂̔̇͊̀̆̓͗̎̽͊̐́ͅQ̷̛̛͈͓̹͔̫̱̳̩̦͇̻̫̩͉̹̜̀̓̉̾̈͂̀̊͂͊̀̑͘͠͝g̵̨͔͕͚̒̓̆͛͘d̷͖̠͇̟͈̻͍͈͔̰̱̜̬͔͓̘̱́̏͆͛̀͋͂̈́́̕͜G̴̡̝͎̤̤̰̥͉͖͉͚̤̮͑̃͆̋́̈́V̷̨̨̛̛̥͓̦͕̟̺̟͎̞̼̉̓̎̏̑̃͐̀͐̑̌ͅͅj̶͉̤̹̱̗̣̰̘͇̪͕͎̰͖͕̘͋͊̏̓͌̀̉̀̇̃a̴̳̭͇̗͓̼͂͑̀̇͒̽̑̀̈̐́̔̎͘͝͝G̴̢̢̡̛̮̳̗̝̻̹̹̮͍̩̙͛̈̋͛̀̏̒̍̊̅͘5̵̘̻̼͈̜̂͗̔͛͊̓͊̊̏͗̚͘͠ͅp̸̖̮͚̑̏̊̐̈́̀̐̎̾̌͐̚Ỳ̵̘̌2̷̨̢̻͍̗̳̫̝̪̾͘F̸̢̨̡̠̩̰͔̟̠͔͉̘̦̲̔͋̓s̵̘̗̪̍͒̒̊̒͠Į̷̻͕͕̱̺͍̖́̀̔̈̿̔͜Ḫ̵̺̗̘̙̽̉̏͂̽̚ͅd̵̨͖̱̼̱̐͐̏̃̏̍͜͝ḣ̴̛̹̹̯͈̙͕̹̋̅͐͆̈́̈́͂͛̊̑̈́̎e̵̠͇͈̫͙͉̣̜̣̓̎̓̍̇͛̐̀̕͝S̵̡͈̫̘̟̝̼̪̠̳͈̣̞̓̀̂̔̍͛̋̆̔̀̀͂̚̚ͅB̴̨̡̨͈͕̼̼͕̳̭̦̟̩̦͈̭̱̑͗͆͗́s̴̨͈̯̱̺̜̯̞͕̔́͗͆͒͜͜a̵̡̻̥̰̹͉̬͎͔̟͚͎̼̱̱̫̔̆̋̏̈́̒̔̏̎͛̈̍̈́̚̚͜͠͝Ẃ̵̧͔̜̝͚̙̹̥̻̹̖̦͈̪̖͓̓̈́͗̇̉̿̽̂̚̕ẗ̸̡̧͔͇̘̫̣̙̼̫̯̱́̎͋͑͘͜l̸̞͙̞̮̥͝I̸̧̧̨̤̤̳̹̯̐̈́́̊̔͂̈́̿̀̕̕͜H̵̩̹́͌̈́̊̄̎̊́͛͛̆̉̎̄̅̆̕͝ḻ̷͓͚̮̘̘̳̥͚̙̞̹̂̍̈́͜v̴̳̝͓̱̘͎̣͖̖͚͎͚̺̩̤͉͓̞͆a̴̛̗̪̪̞͍̤͆̕W̷̛͍̖̤̙̏̎̓̊̒̾͝5̴̖̗̠̻̮̙͈͆̋͐̚͝r̴̥͎͍̦̮̗̹͕̭̾̿̓̐͌͐̈́̽̍́̓̔͗̓̾́͘͠a̷̢̢̭͎͈̗̯̪̠̯̜͇̦͈̮͖̓͐̾͊̆̓̄̓̈̌͛̒̉̀͛̂̚͝ͅW̵̛͓̻̙̠̼͔͎̱̯̘̓̇͆̆͗͆5̴̨̛̟͈̠̱̬̺̝̄́̄̿̐̔̆̋̂̔̓́̀̈́͑̽n̵̛̳͍̞̗̝̳̱̩͍̫͙̹̠̒͐͂̊̉Į̴̪̫̼͎̞̝͔͙̻͖̤͚͛́̌͐͒̈́̒̌̉̒͗̌͐̅̆͝Ḩ̷̧̮̭̳͍̞̤̠̰̱̞̮͙͔͖͙͍̓͐̇̈̒͆̆͐͂͠͝R̵̡̛͔̗̜͍̬̳͓̗̫̹̗̩͔̄̉͗̑͌̾̈̂̋̈́̿̆́̋͘̕͝ơ̷͓̞͚̜̪̲͇̓̔̈́́̀̄͌̋͗͊̔̀̀̈́̾͘Z̵̧̺͙͕̖̙̯̼̞͒̓̈́Ṡ̸̢̤̭͙̯͉͇̺̝͕̠̖̽͛̌͒ͅB̵͉̺̘͕̔̎̋̓̂̈̀͑͐͑͐͛̌̊͒͒͗͝m̵̡̛̖̩̥̭͖̃̅̌͒̊͘͘a̴̢̢̛̙̗͖͓̤̩͗́̓͂̈́̿̐̈̽͗̚͠W̸̧͚͍̣̹͙̺̤͈̗̤̞͗̏̃̿̒̔̚x̷̨̧̣̘͓͖͙̮̹̦͇̪̮̰̜̠̱̟̐̔̈͋̒̄̎̾̚l̶̦̟̣̞͕̲̐̓̀͛̔̿̔̐̋̑͌̀̓͂̅͘̚͝Ḯ̴̥̙̣͔͆̄͌͂̓G̵̢̤̬̮̹̰̪̗̪̥̿̽͜F̷̛̠͈̞͖̔́̄̑̏̃̑͗̔͛̐̕̚͝͠3̶̨̪͖̫̫̻̟̞̖̔̓Ý̴͇̭͙͉̄͌͒̎͠Ẍ̷̛̯͓͍̰̮͈͚̲̙͔̺̺͔́̋̀̄́̆̒͌̀̽̔͝͝ḱ̶̢͎̭̤̬͈̺̫͍̺͔̜͍̰͌͑̐͛͠ģ̴̲̲͕̣̻̹̥̱͚̬͚̰̑̆̇̂̑̇͑̀́̕͜ḓ̵͇̭͖̟̞͖̗̲͒͌͐̎̋̎̐̏̓͘Ģ̶̤̈́̃̈8̸̳͔͋̅̄́̈́̉̈͊̈́̐̀̕͝ḡ̶̡͕͔̖͉͕̏̓́̎̕à̸̡̨̛̞̤͔̘̟̻̲̠̺͓̜͔̜̬̜̙̎̎̀̕̕2̷̪͕͉̪̬͖̤̃̀̀͛̌̾̈́̍̐͌͒͘͘V̶̡̞̏̋͌̋̏͂́͑̄̾̈̚͝͝l̸̛͈̼̥̽͂͆̀̒͘̕c̸̡͍͚̭̲͉͕̦͖̻̩̻̎̒̑̽͗̕̕̚̕͜C̴̡͈̰͚̩̺͓̰̜̪̳͎̲̎͋̐̆̓͆̏͐̿́͒͌̈́̐̕͠B̵̡̫̤͓̥̙̭̥̞̭̳͚̯̼̪̓̿͌̉͋͗̉̄̄̍́͛͛̑̀͝͠o̴̡͍̣̬͕̱̟̘̳̥̘̝̟̝̤̩̣͆̊́̆Z̴̼͈͚͕̘̩̲͗̐̊͋̑̏̌͑͐̊̇̇̉͒̈́̂X̴̻͓̠̮͗͌̀͊͝I̶̘̼̙̖̔͐̅̚͠ģ̴̺̹̀̂͋̋̀͛̈̔̃̓̋̊̈́Z̷͚̼̦̜͔̼̞͖͎̹̲͈̋̀̈̿̐͜͜͠͝ͅn̴͕̭͕͚̟͕̓̊̅̇J̶̨̧͔̫́͑͛́̿̐̆̀̇͋͒̇̋̈́̊͝͝v̵̡͇̯̒̌̅͆̃̓̀̈̍̑̓̃b̵͓̳̲͚͇̉̏̈͆͆͌̊̇͆̊̆͛͘̚͘͝͝S̵̡̢̛̹̥͇̝͉̠͓̳̹̤̬͍̩̐̈́̓͊̀̓̊̎̋̆̾͋̄͠B̷̗̊͋̄̒̄̆́͊̚͝t̴̢͍͖̟̠̻̤̿̇̚Ỹ̴̙̩̪̖̮̲͖̩̗̜̖̓̆̑͌́͊ͅͅW̵̟̻̞̫͓̎̆̍̌̈́̃͋̈́̂̆̿͂͐͐̏̆͋͝p̵͔̪͉̠̬͓̮̠̃̇̒̓̆̚̕͝v̴̡̬̹̰̩͌̏̏͆̏̂͒͘͝c̷̡̨̝̯̝͍̹͇̥̮͖̥͖̙̙̈̈̌̀͜m̴̥̙̹̲̝̲̻̗̱̜̭͎̖̺̟̯͙͝ͅx̷̢̧̛̼̗́̀͌̎͋̅̑̾̓̽̈̈̎̋͠5̶͕͔̤̟̮̟̼̰̓͋Í̸̧̡̧͕͇̰̼͔̭̣̞͈͙̫̾̈́̍̈́̀̆͐ͅĞ̸͖̺̘̭͆̌͐͑̊̏͋̌̊̈͝͝V̶̤̗̩̬̓͛̅͆̆̏4̸̹̣̹̗̦͙̞̔̅͊͗̿́̓̈́͠͝c̸̨̢̣̣͓͚̟̘̲̠̪͎͚̹̪̄͛̉͋͊̆̈́̓̕͘͠ͅG̷̳͚̰̭̦͍̻̱͎̮̊̿̃͌̽͐̈́̅̌̿̾́̑̽͝9̷̧̨̛̖̫̳̟̻̲͉̥̑̈́̾͑̈́̈́͊͌̒̃͘͝z̵̢͓̦̦̿͑̄̀̒́̋͘̕͝ą̵̨̝̩͎̖̺̜̙̗̠̮̫̙̐̄̄Ẅ̵̢̘̲̲̙͍̖̤̗͉̝́͂̉̉̔̀̋͌͒̆̊̈́͐̚͘͜͜ͅͅ5̸̲̦̦̖̗̥̗̙̙̪̣̪̟̒̅̅̄̽͘͘n̵̨̳̹̟̘̥̣͍͖̔̎̐̏͒͐͗͜Ï̸͖͂͑̔̽͌̈́̈́͆̕̚͝͝G̸̡̤͉͉̳͙̩͇̍̅̆h̴̳̭̆̓̾̀̏̈̔̿͛̋̕̕͝͠l̶̢̨̦͖̭̙̜͎͈̬̗̱͙͍͌̃̂̂̕͝͝c̴̢͓̠̳̙͍̙̝̬̩̳̪̘̦̯͐̋̀̌̃͊̆̃̌̋̚͜͜͠n̸̡̬͇̘̲̬̜̖̱̞̻̳̾̂̍̓͂̃̚N̶̢̳̗̠̤͉͙̺͖̳̣̗̮̓͒̑ͅl̸̺̗̖͉̠͍̠͙̞̝̻͖̞͊̑̎b̶̢̖̖͈͈͈̣̬̝̬̍̕Ǵ̶̢̹̻̼͎̼͈̭̹̤́̅̽Y̸̢̡̨̙̦̗̞̥̬̳͈͇͎͔͎̭̣̿̈̂̈̂͂̅̕͜ḣ̷̻͍̻̺͙̱̲̒̎̌͆͘Ḑ̸̺̩̣͖͉̻̽̿̐̔́̈́̏̊̚͝͠Q̶̢̺̤̣̮̮̱͑̒̐̒͗̃̏́̉̍̎̊̇̊̽̕͝o̶͈̘͈̪̪͑̈́̽́͐̆͘͘̚N̸̢̫̹̭͍̦̦̻̯̫̠̳̳̘͍͐̆͒̌̔͑̈͊̈́͑͜͝͠C̵̦̲̗͙͖̰͖̥̰̬̘̫̭͕̪̙̯̀͐͠ͅg̶̻̟͉̙̲̠̰͗͑͆̾̈0̶̢̭̻̘̞̗̞̼̝̺̑̍͌̇̈̏̓̏̂̂̄̀͛̈͌̌͝ͅK̸̫͕͙̭̠̪̳͖͖̣̠̭̥̞̬̦͉͆͋̊͆͌̍̄̽̀͊̿͛̋̚͜D̷͈͈̦̑̍́̅̉͛͛͒͂̎͋̕Q̷͍͕͔͔̆̈́̚̕͜ơ̴̛̻̩͓̮̖͓̳̟͉͙̬̱͒͂̓̆̌̿̑̄̆͑͑̌́́̕͠N̶̖̝͖̗̠̗̱̞̰̰̼̫͉̮̠̳̊͆̽͒͒̾̄͛̈́̒͂̃̓̀́C̵̛̠̰̜̣̪̟̤̺̜̲͛̂͌̈̾͌̕͘l̴͎͙̹̺̫̒́̑̐̅̾̎͝d̶̢̨̹̮͓̖͚͍͕̥͖̺͍̯̥̠͓̒͐͛̈́̈́́͘̚̚̕ǫ̷̛̣̩̥̼̬͚̬̬̏̄͆͊́́̈́̆̍̀͆͆̈́͐̚͠Ŷ̸̨͖͓̹̣̻̮̍͊̆̿̈́̍̾̾͗̓͗͂͆̂̽͘X̵̛̛̛͚̘̳̪̝͂̂̅͐̉͗̓̐͒̒̀͠͝Q̴̝̘͈̯͙̮̰͖̤͚̙̱̟̘̩̈́́̅́̆̓͂͒̾͆̉̍͠͠g̷̛̫͐̏̃̎̄̋̀̀d̶̰̭̦͚̱̮͚͔̜̞͙̟̎̇̃̆͘2̵̢̛̪̬̱̪̗̤̮̣̭͎͚̫̟̘̜͉̈̽͐͌́͐̌̀̓̑̐̾͛̽͊͜͝F̴̺͚͇̮̈́͑̚z̷̢̙̘̜̯͗͊̎͊̕Į̶̗͍̩̭̺̞͚͍͍̬̯͊̀̎̌̎͌̒́̊̓̈̉̚͘̚͝͠ͅH̷̢̤̝̏̄̀̊̌͂͑̓̆̀̀̏͒̉͝ḑ̸̧͚̹͖̙̞͉̻̥̱̞͚̳͉̟͈̍͋̋ͅv̸̧̨̢͙̝͚̤̱̗̻̝͍̗̈͆̾̓̈́͊́͑͊͜c̵͙̾̉̇̇͑̎͜͝n̷̛̺̱̜̂͆̈́͂͒̌̌͒͘̚͠Ņ̵̪̳̜̲̼̣̯̬͇̽̍͑̒̿̅͋̍̌̋ͅļ̶̘͚͉̣̻̜̊̒̿́̃́̀̒͂͌̀̾̃̋͌͋͜͜͝L̵̨̥̺͙̩̃̍̉͛͑̒͒͌͛̋̆͂͘͝͠ͅC̷̲̪̓͐̄͜B̴͇̰̹͈̼̱̹̼̟͖͇̼̼̽̐̔̀̈́̌̋͂̉̂̈́N̴̢̡̡̡̡̡̼̻̳̤͚̺͎͍̰̦͛͝͝ͅą̶̼͎͖͈͈͓̙̘̝̤͊͛̊̔̋̆͠ͅX̸̛̯͍̥͉͕̜̰̰̭̘̩͚̂̎̉̾͝ͅĴ̷̡͕̰̣͍̺̤̯̖̞̭̮̜̫̟̣́͊̓͝1̸̧̢̧̖̣͔͕̲͕̹̈͛̒̋͐̈́̏b̵͍͌͂̃̽̉ͅṁ̴̨̲̱̲̥̹̞̩͈̞̞͚͈̘͗̆͗̈͜͝8̵̨̫̗͍̹̯̱̲̍͂̈́͐̔͒̉̿̿͐̆̋̋͛͌́͊͝g̵̡̢̹̻͚̤̤̞̗̺͊͑̀̈͗̈͘͜ͅͅa̸̡̝̦͎̣̬̫͚̟̯͈͇͍͍̟̝̼̔̈́͑̓̈̊̆͗́̅̑͛̏͝͝ͅG̷̛̭̰͎̖̐̊͂̒̀͌̒̑̊͆̃̚͘̚͘F̶͇̬̈́̔ͅz̴̡̬̪̋̎̄͂̅̂̿̑̔͛̾̓̚͘̕͠Ị̷̟̓͒́̎̈͑̕G̶̢̧̣̖̮̗̗̣͎̬̲͚̰͐ͅJ̶̨̛͍̫͎̗̯͉̻̗̕l̶̡͖̝̬͙͕̙̽̊̃̂̾́̐͑̂Z̶̝̘̱̳̺̤̜̙͉̤͙͔̰̗̑̽̇̓͒͒̽̉̌͌̈́͘͝W̸̪͕̠͘4̶͍̏͂̓́͆͘͝g̸̢̢̱̦̻̗̅͒͜ͅà̷̼̩̌̈́̅͌̆̀̌͘̕Ẅ̶̢̡̲̹̻͈͓̞̽̄͛̏̀̃́͐̃̚͘d̷̡̢͉̮̣̘̞̯̳̝͔̗̞̺̰̥̯̾ͅự̴̣̱̤̟̟͉͉̺̥͈̙̃́́̍̊̓̍̕b̸̛̞̱̲̭̙̝̩͑͌̓̇́̚̚͠3̷̫̟͔̬̻̘͚͇̳̩̭̬͚̠̠͔̈́̄̑̋͊̀̏̌̽͆͝͝J̶̛͇̥͈͕̗͎̭̝̻̗̈̈́́̾́͑͂p̵̨̨̼̗̗̙͉̠̟̣͔̹̖̙̞̳̿̀̉ͅb̷̨͖͍̘̼̩͈̀̃̋͑̋̋͘̚͜m̸̢̻͉͑c̷̡͓͍̗̥̯̥͔̰̩̦͖͚̠̖̈̏͐̾̍̉͘g̸͎̱̻͚͓̉̆̇̄̾͌͋̇͗̂̈͗͘͜a̶̲̐Ģ̸̬̭̭͉͎̭̦̣͔̩̦̻͋͋̇̑͂̿̚͠V̴̪̟̹͕̾̇́́́̔̽͑̋͐̈̚͘̕̚̕͜ͅy̵̨̨̢̘̹̥̗͓̞̯̆̿̇̽͋̍͋͊͠ͅI̷͉̬̪̫̯̙͖̣̘̎̓̀̀̋͐̄͗̂̑͝H̷̢͉̟̭̺͔͙̦̻̣̳̙͓͉̀̂̽̏́͜͝R̴̙͔̘̞̤̬̖͓͊̋͐̎͝ͅo̵͔͛̇͆̏̈̈́͒͑͋͠Z̶̛̤͕͍̲̬̙̙̬̰͖̝͋̈́͆̔̈́̇̇̌̓̄̽̎͐͋̅͝͝ͅS̷̢͈͇̜̺͙͉̟͉͎͚͓̹̃̍̒́̾̆̇̏͛̎͘̕̕͜Ḅ̵̺̱̻͈̺͌̿̑̋̀́̓̆͒́͒̕͠ͅḩ̴͎̻̭̮̮̱͇̞̫̭͕̪͚͈̑̀͐͂͌̋͊̓̅̋̒̕͜͝ͅb̴̢̗̤̰̻̈́̊̋͋̕Ĝ̶̪̮̮̮͖͚̜̤͎̟̮̪̖͓̮̪͉̔̑̇̈́̀̚ͅw̵̡͚͍͍̝̞̹͇͈͇͖̗̠̿͑̊̔̀̅̓̽́̀͜͜g̶̡̟͕̱͉̳̪̗̜͕͜͝ḑ̴̨̣̣̰̯̹͈̲̙̲̮͇̦̺͚̉G̵̨͙͖͖͙̜̟̥̼̞̟̺̊͋̐̐̒̈̓̏͂̕͘͝l̶̮̯͕͊̿̉́͑̓̆̏́͐́̌̾͠t̵̨̡̪̊̉́͌̃͊͆̆̓͛̅̃̏͘͝Ẑ̶̧̡̥̗̦̩̭̎̉̎͌̉͒̏̉̓̽̀̕͜S̴̢̺̣͎̘̥̻͈̆́̆͑̊̓̈̊̀̓͆̒́̑̾̕͠͝ͅ4̶̨̼̲͈͔͍̝̝̙͐̽͌̈̿̑͗̈̏̊̎͑͘͘g̶̡̡̡̦̝̠͇͍̠̤̲̥̲̘̰͖̃̀͜S̴̤̪͉͓͙̙̟͙̮͉͍͍͔̮͊͌͛̾̋̾̒̄̐̂̚̚͘͝͝ͅX̶̩̟̫͙̼͙̻̪̗́̂̿̆͗̊͊̍̈́̿̚͘̕͝͝Q̴̛̫̣̱̲̩̳̋͌̐̀́̽͐͛̆̏̌͐̚̚ǵ̵̢̡̱̜̯̞̦̲͎̣͓̲͎͎͉͐̔̑̐̅̿̚͜d̸̢̛̤̳͇̤̰͖̱͇̲̙̮̰̝͛́̑̿̽̉̃̐̍̕͝2̴̢̨̼̪̪̟̘͔͎̟̥̩͗̓͗̿͋̚͜F̵̯̱̹̩̬̞̫͍̦̙̺̘̬̺͍̮̽̽̾̂̾́̿̔̎̏́̈̏̈́̋͑̚̚z̷͇̻͖̜̘͕̩̗̼̖̝͇͑̏̑̾̐̽͌̒̈̒͂̓͆́̾Ĩ̸̳̱͙̀̂̀͘͘G̵̢͕̞̭̮͔̺͕͖̱̹̼̘̘̖̩̐͑̋̌̅̀͑̓̅̃̓͋͊̑͝͠F̷͈̬̯̘̹̞̤̦̗̞̊͊̏͌̈̀s̶̢̢̺̘̯̲͍̥̙̩͔̲̔̇̓̅͊̈́͐̐͊̀͆̋̾̓͘͠͠b̴̧̗̫̭̳̤͍̘̻̞͚͙͉̤̥͉̔̇W̶̢̪͔̜̞̣̮͕̹͔̫̣̱̘̫͙̣̜̃̔̋̅̓̄̐͒̆9̵͉̥̖̟̥̰̫̫̺́̏͒̈́̕͜ź̸͉͓̍͂̽͊̒̃̐̿͋̅̈́̔͘͘d̶̢̯̤̼͚̱̟̝͓̉̊͌̐͆̉͗̔̀̀C̷͉͉̩̾̑͝͝B̷̻̼̝͇̒̀̂̽h̸̭̍̄̊̚c̸̨͇̞̰͕̼͓͍͎͇̻̞̅̈́̆̊́̀̐͊͑͠͝ẏ̸̡̡̧̺̬̲͓̖̖̪͉͇̪͔̹̦̙͓́͒̇͌̂͊̿̇͑̈́͗̽͊̕͘͘B̴̛̛̛͚̲͚̪̘̗͔̩̪͆̀̾͛͋͘p̸͇͕̳̖̪̺̰̲̟͙̠̳̜̹̳͑́̾̿̌́̌̈̒̀͋̒̚Z̸̢̲̲̭̰͚̜̓͊́̿̈́͘ȉ̷̧̧̦̟̫̭͍̱̹̪̬̯̠̘̣̲̗̔́̓͂̿͛̂͛̌̇̀̚͝͝͝͝B̶̦̥͉̰̞͓̞͍͓̺̫͔̅̊N̷̛̖̯͉̞̜̗̠̺̪͋̈́̈́͒́̈́̅͆͘͝͝a̸̳͆̄͋̏̈̋̾̆̓̋̑̀̐͝X̶̧̢̨̳͖͔̞̞̭̝͚̼̲͚̤̭̝̬̌̊̎̈̆͝J̵̳̞̝̖̮̹̬̺̻͙͇̼̺̩̹̬̥̎́̑̊̍̆̂̚1̸̧̧̮͇͍̲̜̠̠̑͛͛͋̄̑̈́͐̚͘͠b̷̡̮̬̯͉̩̲͙̈́̀̀͆̓̀̓̀̒͘̚m̶̡̖͑̀́8̴̨̡̖̰̩͍̫̮̞̤̩͓̾̌̌̈́͊͛͐̀̎͝͝͝g̵̢͈̼̗͖̪̤̲̣̠̘͑͊̚Y̵̛̹̙̮̰̘̯͎͉͇̌͆̍̀͒̈́̆͋͒̓͛͂̇͛͘͜2̷̡̢͓̜͎̝͇̾͒̏̾́͋̍͒̇̌̀͐̈̈̐̕͠9̵̢̡̢̢̨̨͖͕͎̮̤̮̞̱̃̈́͑̒͒̉͂̄͒̋̏̕͜1̷̧̭̹̼͚̞̊͐͒̉̓͆́̃͊̀̓͛͌̑̈́͜͠͝͝b̸̨͉͔̺̗̝̬̬͙͓̠͙͕̖̥̖͛̌́̓͐͗̀͊̽͝ͅG̴͚̱̼̟͓̮̙̭̼̳̩͚̹̠͎̩̞͙͛̈́̿́̀͗͂̀͒̀̊͆̋̓͝R̷̜̳̰͍̞̤͎͋̽̇̏̉͌̀̈́̓̊̕͜ų̶̼̠̻̟͕̭̫͎͖͉̟̿̀̔͌́̂͑́̌̾̿͂͋ͅJ̵̧̛̭͉̯̱͖͚̺̗̭̱͎͖̔͋̐̋̃̔̋̓̐̊͗͝ͅ3̶̨̧̰̹̦̳̱̖͚͌͛̔̌̐͋͂̎̋͒͗͐̆̄͊̽̓͝Q̵̧̠̟̠̺̩̝͖̻̩̱̪͑̐̔̅̈̕ǵ̵̢̪͕͈̪͈̦͎̒̿̈̋̍̃̑̐͊͗͐̀̌̓̇͘͝Z̴̤̰̟̣̮͐̊̔͊X̴̡̡̡̦̪̳̮̮͇̩̝̜͓̫̺̫̗̘̀́̌̐̀̓̊̍̈́̈́̿̉̅̕͘Z̷͔̳̒̉ḻ̸̗͎͔͚̼́̀̓͒̏͊̓͆͌̎̇̃̉̇͊̉̚͘b̵̢̝̻̹̘̠̮̠̓̀̄͂̌̇̒̚͝i̵̧͔̰̤̭͉͓͖̖̻̘͓͕̻͇͙͋̉͑͐͌̚͘͠͠B̶̫̍ô̴͙̲̙̻͖͚̟Ź̶̡͚͎͖̭̝̼͔̜̘̑̀̚͝͝W̴̡̧̛̛͓͈̝̘̗̺͓͖̫̭̑̽͐͛͑͗̋̓̾̚͝͠F̷̯̙̦̖̰̫̽̽̈́̒̈́̓͂̾͗̂̓̓͘̚y̴̡̡̬̳͍̠̤̘͚̠̩͙͎̏̈́͌́̓͐͆̉͛͝Ḻ̷̛̜͔͙̖̩̤̘̦̮̰̹̎̽̃̔̏̐̉̈́́̑̌̍͛̚͠C̷̦̬̤͕͎̦̫̒̆͊͌̄̄͛̓̏̈́͘͘͘͝͝͠B̴̭͙̺̮̪̰̠͚̥̌̃͌́̽͛̅͜͜͝ž̵̬͍̞̣͉͉̳̙͓͔̰̞̳͜͜ͅZ̶̛̯͇͖̣̦̗̯̭͚̭͈̗̱̟̖͙͂̅͂̾̐̓̆͑́͝W̸̛̯͉̳͈͊̉͋́̆̕U̷̡͔͓̻̻̺̜̦̯̹̲̟̻̥̟̐͂̅̏̉͆̂̓̆̈͌̐̎̇͒̾͘͝s̵̨̢̛̪͓̫̞̜̦̺̩̰̲̟̟̓̈́͌͆̊̀̈͊̈͆̀̒̎̅̕͠ͅĪ̵̢̧̛̞̠̣̬̟̱̺̣̺̌̒͐̓̉̈̀́̊̐̕͝͝ͅG̶̨̧̨̼͓͕̜̯̼͉̜̣̬͕̗̃̌͑̊͗̋̿̌̈̈́̐̀͐̒̕̚͜ͅ9̵̢̟̤̫͖̻͐̿y̸̛̛̪̥̰͔̙̘̮̭̯̔̒̈́́̿͗̀̄̄́̀͋͘͜͝ͅÎ̸͎̜͚͂̇̌̋̉̾Ḧ̷̨̖̳͎̺̲̼̻̗̳͓͓̜̤̞̼̅̂͋̓̈́̌͛̈͗̓͆͑́͒̈́̚B̵̡̨̹̹̲̟̦̰̰͍̠͎͉͖̠́͊̋̑̈́͊̚l̷̩̲̭̗̻̩̠͔̦̙͈̖̬̝̯̱͖͊͆͑͌̅̊̿͒̏̏̾̓̈̈͌̚͝ͅc̵̣̪̘͙͕̺͉̳̗͈͌͆́̚m̸̡̛͉̺̼͍̏̓̇́̃̈́̆̀͘̕N̸̞͉̹̮̹̉̍̓͗l̵̬͓͎͇̗̤̅̾̈͂̈́̅̆̓̕͜͝a̶̰̞̜͍̱̽X̷̻͔͂͋͌̓́̌̃͐͋́̃Z̴̢̙̫̣͕̱̝͖̦͖̒̑̈́̇̀̃̇̿̈́̒̀̈́̐͑͌̎̕͝ͅl̶̨͚̞͊̕̕ͅI̸̢̧̠͉̥͖̼̦̳̩̱̻̥̘͍̅͜ͅͅG̷̛̥͕̘͓̜̩̥̭̙͚̲̟͐̈́͑͐͊̂̆̅̑̐͗͘̕̕͜ḩ̵͔̤̙͊̕ļ̷͔͙̥̞̼̤̩͓͉̖̉̂͌̍̈̔̒͒́̅̈́͐̎̃̚͝ͅč̵̨̹̤̗̟̦̘̖͎̣̟̄͆̚ͅī̶̡͇̱̰̩͓̙̺̼͙̜͎͉̈́͛́͌B̶͎͍͕̳͓̰̼͌́̐͌̔̋͊͘͘͝h̶̢͈̺̪͇̦̣͚͉̐̈́͑̑̔̽̈̑͋͌̔͠d̶̠͙͚̺͓̀̍̑̀̃̆͌̾̾̿̈̊̓̚̕͜C̷͖̠̜̪̼͂͐̓B̴̩͖̬̺͚̜̱̩̙̠͍̮̘͎͚͑̇̀̄̂͌̿̽̓̇̂̾̌̚̕͘̕͜͠h̷̡͔͍̘̩̜̫̪̞̯͉̮̳̮̞͐̒̅̆̆͑̈́͘̕ͅb̷̳̄G̴̨̦̭̳͇̬̦̖̰͔̗̱͖͙̫̺̦̐͌̑͘w̵̨͔̱̖̅̿̆͐́͗̈́͋h̸̡̥̯̖͕̘̺̠̰͈̤͉͙͖̝̔͐̆̃̈́ͅͅI̸̹͍̩͕̥̙͙̯͇̔̈́͊̾̃̉̈́̉͂́̔̍̌̇̽̚͝E̵̞̦̲̟͇̝͗̄͠ķ̵̡̠̻͉̹̖̮̙͙̲͔̞͖̹̳̼̅̍ğ̷̨̛̳̟͖̾̀͐̑̓̽̓̔́̍̽̀͋̇̓͝b̶̢̛̬̭̗̮̹͍̥͙̈́̽͐̉͒͑̽͛͜͠W̷̡̡̳̪͍͚̘͒̉͒̇̐̍Ṿ̶̡͈͈̬̪̱͙̠͈͖͋̽̇̇̇ḧ̴̘̞̜́͗̄̓̚̕ḅ̷̡̛̹̠͚̻̳̄͆̈́̓͆̆́͗̽̚͘i̸̢̩̪̬̖͓͍̰͌̇̐͋́͜͝w̴̡̰͕̰̙̩̯͍̥̦͈͔͈̖̥̮̻̯̆͛̏̑͑̀̓̋̿̾̓̑g̸̡̮̬̰̻͍͖̪͙͎̰̤͒͗͗̉̀̊̓͑̀́̓̿̚͠ȃ̸̢̻̻͇̦͓̻̺̓̍̈́̐͐̂̀̈́̒͊͗̈̊̈́͝X̷̡̢̖͎̳͚̹͙͕́̀̅̋̓̈̈́̎̄̚͘ͅQ̸̡̛͖̮͚̼͈̬͔̲͎̺̭̺̙̳͓̀̈́̓̅̾́̾̇̈́̓̇͛̂͜͜ģ̴̢̠͓̫̗̯̼͚̩͙̠͆̿͊͛̀̽̿̽̎̔̃͊̓Y̵̭̤̖̩̲̲̪̤͔͖͉̘̲̼̳̆̆́̀̒̀́̌͛̓̒͐͒̔͘̚̚͜͝2̸̧̛̳̺̭͔͇̰̀̉̉̀̅̊͊̀͠9̵̢̯̰̹͕̳͍̞̞͚̞͔̠̐͌̈̕1̵͍̤̱͗b̸̢̠̝̱̝̳̑͑̇̐͌̓̉G̸̡͔͓̻̤͙̮͕͓̲͖̳̠̈́̈́͆́ͅQ̸̧̧̤̫̲͎͎̗͚͍̙̅̑̓̽͘ǧ̷̪͈͕̺̥̹̞̱̗̖̰̤̖͕Ÿ̵̢̢̡̛͖̭͈̖̘̩͇̱̺̘̪̹̩̞̅̀͜m̴̡̨̛̱̬̫̟͔̜͓̱̠̥̘̼̀́̃̈̏͘U̸̥͌̓̐͌̉͆̌g̸̨̻͍͇̀̌̾͑̀̈́̚Ÿ̶̢̧̡̬̣̥̫̮̫͓̩͔̠̳́̐̈́̋̍̽̅̈́̆̑͑̅́X̷̡̛̰̙̰̘̠̜̦͒̇̇̉̑̔͒͆͊̐̍͐̀̇̊̚͝J̵̨̜͔͎̗̭͍̾̀͜͠n̵̨͓̩͙̗͎͔̪͊͜͠͝d̴̩͖̮̲͖̥̮̟̺̝̰̽͗̄̓͝͠Ẁ̶̼͙̼̺͎̔̀̅̈́̎̀̈́̔V̵̨͍͚̮͚̈͐͛̄̑̆̓̂̀̔͊̈́̒͛͒͘ḱ̸̨̠̥̦͉̠͔̠̦̲͔̳̫̗̒̍̇͌̕I̷̘͉̣͖̭͉͍̻̰͍͗̌́̿͆̋́́̂̋̀̈́͌͘̕ͅH̸̡̢͎͕̪̼̬͔̱͎̰̱̳͔̪́͆̒̀̀̐̿́̓̎̈́̚͘͜͜͠R̶̨̼̤̣͕̟̝̟̖̈ͅo̷̧̞̬͔͓͓̟͇̓̓͂́̓̾̅̉̆͐͗̎̂͝Ỳ̸̛̥̀́̎͒̈̈́̔͂̐͒̉̽̽͗͘͝X̴͕̔̐̓́͋͆͊͆̌̄̚ͅQ̴̛͙̖̤͙̅̑̈́͐̕͠g̸̨̨̧̜̻̻̦̝͔͈̦͌̌̏̄̿͋͌̒̂̀͛͑̾̕̚͝T̵̢̯͔̹̘̆͒̂͋̓̏̔̒̈͑̔͑͗̈̐͌̀̂W̴̢̡̝͍̻͙̭͓̯̪͚̮̼̼̲̽̒̀́͛̈́̇̎̌͌͒͝F̴̡̳̙̗͚͚̼̜̬̰͓̝̰̫́̅̔͂̿̄̐̔͠͝ŕ̴̢̫̩͙̤̪̫͚̪̫̏̆̍͜a̶̧̢͖̼͚̤̬̘͂̄S̵͇͖̘̫̠̭̰̱͓̈́̓̋̋̑̅̊̔͐̃͛̎͜B̸̨̡̡̧̢̘̲̖̙͙͖͕̬̪͇̻̟͐̈̈́͌̆̏͗͜͝k̴̙̙͚̦̟̮͖̜̹̳͉͎̪͂̾̂̎̋̈́̓͐́̊̋̒͆̓̚͜͝͠͠a̶̢̪͍͚͎̙͎̤͉̘̼͚̜̗͒͂̈́͐͘͠W̸̡̹̻͓̰̫̬̼͍̥͚̹͉̭̊̃̆̈͐͒͒̏̎̈́̆̆͌̌̈́̚͝Q̸̞̘͔͎͚͙͛͆̑̐̋͛͛̀̈͜ģ̸̢̛̙̝̻͕̻̳̟͉͎͉̖́̈́͊̏̓́̂̌̈́̋̀̚̚̕͠͝͝Z̴̨̧̡͖̥͕̩̗̭͚̝̻̣̻̟̊͐͜͜ͅ2̵̢̛̠̩͆̑̄̎͘͠͝V̶̨̨̛͇̤͇̠̰̥͚̬͐̊̂̀͗̾̿̌̑͑̿̒̋̏̋0̷̧̻̲̭͓̞̖͎͎̗͙͕̻̙͛́́̎̒̒̓ͅI̷̡̫̜͍̹̝̝̳̭͚̭͕͎̟̯͒͊͋̿͋̽͊̇̅͘̕͠ͅG̷̡̮͚͖̳͍̮͙̬͓̪̬̞̳̙̙̐̎̐̄̍̌̓͋͆̓͒͗͜͜Ẹ̴̛̮̓̈́́̐̐͛̌͑̊̋͠͠͝ğ̵̡̧̻̦͙̙͚̪̪̹͕̌̄̌̒̄͛͒͠͝Z̷̬̿̈́͗̈́̏̊͊̈́͘͘̚͜͝͝͠͝G̶̮̦̹̘̓̽͒͐̕̕F̷̯̫̆́͒͒̅́͌̐̀̈̅͂̊̃̈́̚͝͠0̶̧̢̧̫̞͇͈͉̺̞̘̉̓̔͂͐̎̓̐̈́͌̐̚Z̸̘͉̘̳̯̲͙̿͛̅̌̈́̅̐S̸͉̞̜̣̭͋4̷̨͇̦̩̗͚͔̻͛̓̊̋̇̂͜g̸̡̨̳̬̪͔̲̺̜̯̣̑͒̇̏̋̈́͛̽͊͂͝ͅͅṶ̵̧̘̮̟̠̈́͊͐ͅ2̶̡̧̨̧̝̟̻͎̝̯̘̩͈̜̭͔̺͍̀͑͊̅̂͗͐͛͘͘h̶̡̡̭̻̞̯̹̣̦́̚ͅļ̸͙̮̠̩̩̰͉̙̯̺͉̣͉̀̚I̶͈̞͓̗̱͙̓̈́̊̈́́̍̆G̴̢̢̫̝͓̬͖̞͉̗͚̦͇͎̒͐̉͜͜d̷̛͇̖̣̭͔̪͆̈̽̐̅̒́̂͑̔̋͒ͅv̵̧̞̻̰͈̪͖̙̥̜̫̠̞̯̱͇̎̽̿̓ͅd̵̛̙̘͈̫͔̔̍̐̆̉͒̊͝ͅC̶̡͓̬̯̯̲͈̈́̍ͅḄ̷̫͔͉́͑̏̋̕͝h̷̹̮̞̑̾̈́̋̐̿̓̽͒̒̇͗͑̓͋́̂͘ͅͅI̶̗͉͓̊̓̿̑̈̈̀͐͘G̴̨͛͆͌͊̀̀̌̌͆͋̎͠R̶̢͙̀͋̕ͅh̶̬͊͛̄̃͑͗͊͆̽̾͂̂͊̉̿͘͠d̵̨̙̠͎͈̫̥̠͇͙͓̘͈̦̳̆́͌̍̈́̅͝G̵̦͖͈̱̎̀̄̆ͅŬ̶̧͎̜̟̘͔͔̦͙͙̼̩͊͑́͐͐͑͊̃͌̀g̶̢̥̪͔͈̘̥̭̤̩̰̞̮̱̟̞͙͌̍d̵̞̈͆̈́̿̿̔̃͐̀̌2̸̞͕̪̑̾̈́͐́ͅl̴̡̛̍́̇͝0̸̻̘̖̺̜̭̭̙̺͒͌̃̓̍̅̕͠ͅa̷̧̯̭̹̫͕̰̝͈̜̝̣̫̱̞̜͊̍̂́̆̄͗̈́̑́͝C̶̨̺̘̦͉͙͇̰̠͎͉̫͚̤̑̿̾̄̈́̽͌̂̌̐̔̚͝B̴̢̮̜̓̿̋̂̀̍̈́̚ş̶̭̯̘͕̲͇̣͍̘̺̜͛͂͗͂́̎͛̾̓͗̈́͘͜͜͝a̴̡̦͖̦͖̖̟̜̺̫̣͊́̋̊̋̈́̎̈́X̶̡̛̪̥̙̆̈́̑̉̋̇̽̄̏̅͌̈́̔̃͘͝R̸̟͓̗̞̬̣̮̱͖̻̹̮̼͐͆̈́͜͜ļ̵̧̙͖̝͇̱̘̠͇̙̗̺͎̦̱͇́͌̋̔̂̈́͐̓͘c̸̡̡̮͕̗͖͕͚̟̭̮͈͚̒́͆͆̚m̸̡̧̱̹̺̼̥̞͕͙͎̦̳̰̘͕̽̔̔̋͗̎͆̈́̌̀͒̾̔͗̈͘͜͝ͅF̵͙̭͂̃̏̍̍͛͒̈̀̕̚̚ş̴̢̛͇̥̜̺͎̝̦͕͈͔͎̲̭͋̆̉̈͋̾̕b̴̺̩̼̜̖̺̝́̔̄̈̔̾͜͝͝ͅͅH̶̨͚͍̙͇̣̯̫̺̪̯͇͕̀̿̀̽̃̿̑̓̀̈́͐͌͗͑̽̿͘̕k̵͙̱̾̍g̵̢͉̻̟̺̼̰͔͕̦̞̭̿̀̉̒̓̃̄̆͑͗̀̾̒̃͝ͅͅZ̷̨̛̙̫̟̫̪͚̆̂X̶̫̣̫͉̼̻͎͔̱͕̞͙̽͜Z̸̨̡̡̧̭͇̜̗͔̝̻̮̦̫͎͚̽͊͒̋̿̾́̾̾̑ͅĺ̶̨̗̼̭̩̼̼́̋̋͌̂̚̚͠c̵͙̭̪̥̠̉̒͊̀͜n̴̢͔̠̫̥̹͚̭͕͉͉͛̈̀̿l̶̨̘͉̣̝̮̦̝̺̰͙̤͍͇̪̽̀̅̑͆͆̇͒͊̐̑̎̒͘͜͜͠͝͠͝v̷̡͙̗̬̗̝̗̯͎̖̜̳͙͉̫̙̒͆̍b̴̞͖̘̮͍̹͓̖̭̣͙̞̭̺̙̖̲͙͐̉̓́̌͌̉̐͊͋͌̅̀̈́̓m̷̦̼̞͇̼̝͈͈̱̼̐̿́͒̍͛̋̾͘̚̕͝͝U̵̩̗͉͚͇͙͎͉̺͕̅̆̾̄̑̓͒̉͘̚͝g̵̺̜͍̣̭̫͔̤͓̈́́͛̀à̸̛̛̬͚̭̳͈̥͖͍̖̙̊̈́̃̆̑̒̈̃͒͌̚͝G̴̢̛̲̙̝̺̙̝̩̻̜̙̲̝̘͔̑̔̊̈̃͛͛̒̄̎͘͘V̷̹̘̦͕̫͚͚̺̬̪̮̱͂̑̅̾̐̒͊̈́̕͝ý̶̥̱̘̜͕͒͠Z̷̧̨̛̪͔͍͇͙̱͓̲̥̟͇̝͚̉ͅS̶͔̩̠̳͖̒͜É̸̡͚͎͚̥̮̟̗g̶͖̖̘͓̟̃̎̃̿̾̿̚͝Q̴̛͈͓̥̞͋̀̓̎̅́͂͂̑̊̚͠n̵̨̡̡̨̻̺͙̮͍̜͇͔̭͚̭̤͒́͑̑̇̾͒̉̓̿V̷̨̫͔͈̩̜͎̱͓̺͚͓͐0̴̡̨̲̘̤̱̝̐͌̔̀̄͠͝L̴̡̡̟͍̖̜̭͈̲̰͓̙̬̻̳̦̫̟͌̾̒̉̏͋̄͐̉̃͑̍̔̑̀͒̄͝C̸̢̢̯̰͖̜̗̺͎̥̻͎̩̲̫̱̭̀̒͗̑̌̈̄́̓̽̑̆̅͆̽̎͒͝ͅB̸̧̨̨͕̠͕͙̦͎̬̱̩̏͆́̓͒͛̐̑̈͂͑̍͝͝ͅN̶̨̛̤̿͗̉̉̈́̀̀͐͑̕͝͝å̶̭̤͎͙͉̤͈̼̠͙͜X̴̧̡̬̟͈̥͕͍̮̪̘͆̎̒̓̓̚ͅJ̷̡̛̭̙̫͚̗̱͋́̚͝1̷̡͕̯͕̪̘͚̣͔͗b̵̜̳̖̽̄͝m̴̠̖̟̻̬̭̻̫̖̀̏̽͗͊̈8̴̥̲̰̗̟̞̼̙̬̯̭́͋͑͒̅̓͐̋͒̋̚͝͝͠͝ͅg̵̨̛͇͓̬̲̺̣̬͂̄d̸̢̡̛̠͙̮̱͙̈́̀̉̂̐̋̃̈͝2̸̨͎͇͕̭͓̮̩̬͍̓̓͌͆F̶͎̝̻̹͉̰̪̪̞͂̓̆̾̾̍̔̎͂͑̈̐̈́́̄͂̚͝z̷̺̗̱̩̺͎͉̬̥̰̳̤͕̒̇͂̈́̄̔͘b̷̭̞́̌̒̿̋́̆̽̚į̵̨͉̮̗̮͎̲̙̯̗̞̫̰̗̤͙̣̋́̏̓̄̈́͊͆̐͐̕d̵̜̩̙̮̣̪̹̤̝͔͆͌͗̉̅̾͐ͅͅ0̴̨̢̢̧̢̠͉͎͕͇̹͉̻̳͕̭̓́̉͂̑ͅI̸̩̳̔͋̊́̉̀̊̏G̷̢͉͖͐̈́͘x̸̡̙̍͑̍͒̈́͋̈͛́͠͝͝͝͠v̶̧̖̬͇̱̹̭̮͙̳̗̦̫͎̞̄̄͜͝b̵̧̨͎̹̳̪̂͌̓͝͝͝͝2̵̛̛͕̐́̈́͊͌͒̉̍̀̚͘̚͝ţ̷̧̨͓͚͕̟̖̗͊̃͌͒̑̊͠p̷̨̢̼̙̳͈͍͕̺͕̘͔̹̳̗̓̅̑̚͜͝b̵̢̨̪̗̥͈͎͎̥͙̩̗̯̳̍͋m̴̢̛̦̮͓̜̯̖̻̜̖̬̮̰̳̰͋̔̌̈́͊̐͊̏͑͛̇̕͝͠c̶̘͆̂̒̈́̽͐͆̔͐̐͂̅̚g̴̭͂̾̈́̅̔̾̔̇̈́̈̍̆͘̕͠͝͝Y̵̨̧͈̬̗͈͍͔͒͑͌̑Ẉ̶̘̦̠͍̘̭͇͓̭͎̘̻͈̽̒̏̌͆̽͒̑̀̾̇͌̽̇̐̒̒̕x̸̧͕̮̟̭̠̤͍͕̙͎̟̻̞̩̓̿̏̇͐̄̑̚͜͠͝ş̷̢̹̱̥͚͍̗̥̇͗̑͛̐́̄̔̊̋̐̽̕̚̚͝͝I̸̮̘̱͔͒̀̑̈́̑̕̚͜͝͝Ḩ̵̡̢̯̩̲̘̽̆̎̀̀͆͗̽R̷̥̠͇̐̅́̊͐̾͠ṿ̷͈̄͌͐̀̂̕I̷̢͔̯̤͕̺̮͕̯͖̖̼̥̜͊̔̌̋̊̕G̶̨̧̢̲͔̬͔̠̮͖̤̝͉͓͈͗͗̌͊̅͋͑̽̄̈́̀͝͝͠h̷̨̧̬̺͙͊̈́͗̓̀̂̈̇̔̈̈̅̆̒̚͝͠h̵̠̞̞͍̯̝̲̱̊̉́̃̌̄̿̽͒̽̋̕͠͝c̴̢̙̭̺̹̙̹̅̓H̵̡̛̛̦̬̱̰́͛̿̋̈́̽͗͊̈́͜ͅB̶̨̢̪͈̬͕̮͔̥͖̦̐͒̇͋̉̋́́̽̃̑͆̿̀̚͜͜͠͝͝ͅ5̵̭̩̣̟̙͍̜̥͇͍͂̓̉͐͗̈́̌͒͠Ļ̸̺̥͉͕̬̠̺͍̘̌̀́̈́͠i̸̛̳̼̎̑̃̅̐͗͆͐̂͋̓͊̿̽͠͝͠B̵̤̖̭̰̫̖͓͚̋̾̂͛̏͌Ơ̴̡̤̠̟̭̲̯͓͙͕̈́̀́̉͘͘͝b̶̨̨̙͍̞̲͖̲̥͇̪̘̺͍̱̘̓̎̄̌̍̈́͊̔̈͋̽̌ͅ3̶̢͚̬̪̲̭͓͙̫͍̪̮̬͉̫̖̱̌̈͝ͅQ̷̨̛͙̜̫͉̥̘̞̮̖͖͎̖̹̗̒̎̄̈͆͛̈́̈́̂͆̅̋͒̔̌̕̚g̷͎̠̟̬̹̬̳͈̟͉̩̑̋̄̂͊͑͐̏̈́̓̀͌̄̅͘̕̕ͅͅY̷̧̻̘̬̜̺̩̗̪̗̒͌̐͗̈́̂̎͝͠W̸̛̻̠̥̠͎̟̻̼̰̤̪̹͉̦͍̤̆̆̃̈́̓͒̔̀͠͝ͅN̵̨̻̯͍̯͕̟̳̔̓̉̇̔̅́͝r̵̢͇̭̟͈̦̯̩̮̩̭̘̺̖̹̞̥̣̈́̍̈́̅̀̂͑͒̋͂͝b̸̡̡̧̩̼̮̣̼͙͓̦͇͕̙́̋̈̉̆͋͑̆͘͜m̴̝̰̱͓̠̩̲̑̓̐̅͒͆̄̈́̿͐͗̚̕͠͝ͅ9̵̨̱̺̼͓̪̼͖̙̟͖̘̦̗̘̺͛͋̔͒̈̋́̏̋̒͝ͅͅ3̵̢̰̭̲̗̥̪̻͑b̴̡̨̜̬̥̮̜̤̬̀̉͐̂̿͝G̸̫̰̰̩̉̿̀́͐̉̔̋̀̉̆̅̾͜͝͠ͅV̴̧̖̤̺͙̜͂̇̏̾̍͐͑͋́́͝ͅk̸̗͇̋̏̊̐̃̽̊͆̑̏͌̔Z̴͉͙̹̤̪͈͕̦̩̱̽̿͐͑̚2̶̢̢̛͍̖͚͍̞̹͔͉̩̘͛̍́͑̈́̎̆̇͑̃̏̀̕͜l̵͈̓͝ṳ̸̩̦͋́̿̏̔͑͐̈́̉̏̔̃̂̓͛̒̾̕Z̷̯̠̗͈̦̜̪͎̞̮̭͎̰̻͒̀̎y̸͖͖̙̱̥̖͎͑̇B̴̧̨̛̙̩̈͌͆̏͊̈́̍̅̂̾̊̍̕ǫ̷͖͚͔̠̭͈̜͍̭̪̠̂̈ͅͅŻ̷̘̮̟̭̤̪̯̩͐̆̈́̌̽̈́͛͌̐̎́̾̒͗̓͘͝ͅẊ̵̢̱͓̙̝̻̲̘͖̞̹͖͋̎̈́̂̃̓̚͝ͅÌ̸͖̳͔̙̤̤͎̘̣͎̘͍g̸̞̤͚̹̲̫̝̀͌̓̿͐̊̈̿͝͝ͅd̷̡̩̬͔̱̍̉̒͒̊͛̐͋͗͌̏͘͝G̶̢̫͙̗̱̓̂̌̆̍̅̎̿V̸̡̲̥̳̖̜͊̆́́̌͒́̃͐̍̏͘͘͝j̵̢̟̩͚͔̱͕̭̫̥͉͕̔ȃ̴͓̆̽̑̊͝Ģ̴̪̰̰͇̿̋̓̓̓̃́̓̍̉͘̕͜5̴̧̢̭̟̭͚̪̟̝̭̤̦͐͛̉̇̆͘͜͜p̶̙̬̫̠̿͌͂̈́̋̆Y̷̨͎͓͎̮͈͓͍̼͈̫̙͕͉̊̽̃́̆̎̔́̏̃͝͠2̴͎̣̀͑̇̐̑͊̍̈̔F̷̺̞̻̲̖̘͔͖̹͕̼͎̮͐̀͂̈́̕ş̷̘̻̯͖̩̼̖̿̀̾̐͐͗͗̋̚̕I̸̛̘̟̱̭̱̥̩̳̟͗̉̅̆̅̉̄̈́̎̽̃̃͝G̶̢̨̛͇̭̓̔̔̇̍͛͛̏̏̇͂̊̎͒͝͝͠F̸̦̮͔̐̈́̏̋͑͛̑͗̃̇̈́̍̊̎̊̚̚j̷̛̖̼͔͓͓̎̐ȃ̶̧͖̹̠̩̯̥̘͙̯̺̆̇̒́̅̈́͂̆̄͗̆̍̒̚͠͝͠ͅG̶̢̨̡̝̠͖̲̦͖̗̘͉͈̺̒̇̈́̀̓̽́̑̈̿̉̆̈́̑̍̚͜͝ļ̵͚̥̪̗̘͍͙̬͚͐̒̄̑͂́͑̌̂ͅl̸̢̧̨̮͙̳̚d̶̞͈̪̗̖͈͉͊̐̿̓̃̍̃͒͊̃̄̊͝m̵̗̜͉̩̺̺͗̈͗̂̾V̵̢̨̥̠̯͉͔̠̰͍͍̦̗̅̎̐̉͒̊̐ṯ̸̢͕̜̦͙̝̳̻͙̤͓̩̻̗̜̍͑͒̀͆͒̈̑͆̎̈́̃̾͒̚̕͝͝Z̶̨̛̦̜̞̙̳͉̯̲̉͂̾̅̆͒̈́͊̀̔͗̊Ẉ̷̧̥͔̝̜̫̘͔̯̽͛̅̈́̌͒̑̑͐̈́͑̈́̈̍͋̎͝͝ͅ5̴̛̣̬͋̈́͊̅̊͌̃͆̊̇͂͌͝͝0̷̛͍̦͙͇͚̫̩̥̭̉̄̃̋̃̔̉̿̕͠͝L̴̡̥̝̭̥̄͗͒̆́͜ḡ̵̹̤̬̮͈̞̉͊͐̂̀͌͋͋̽̕͝0̷̯̦͖̋̀K̸̨̼̹̗͖̯̟̪̹͍͐̃̌̊͂̽̐͊̈́̃̋̀͗̈́̈́͠ͅD̸̢̬̭̲̳̼̖̼̹̻̲̼̙̱̖̟̳̿̈́̔̑̄̈́̍͋͒͗̅̿͆̄̈́͒̚͝Q̵̨̢͈͖̰͎̩͚̳̈́̈͒͑͛̅̈́͆̇̓̉͛̉͝͝ǫ̵̹͈̳͓͉̦̯̹͍̞̼͙̜̮̂́̕͜N̸̢̺͔̥̠̬̗̫̫̩̎̄̍̾̉̿͠͠C̷̡͓͚̻̜̱̜̃̇͒͑̈̊̊̄͑̅̒͠k̸̡̳̦̭̼̝͕̮͓̘͋͂̉͂͌̚1̶̥̣͊̋p̴̮͈̦̉̈́̅̅́̔̄̋͗̈́̚c̸̡̢̛̰͈̺͖̪̝̼̜̟͉͚͇͓͗̅͌͋̇̈́̈̅̇͐̌̕n̴̨̩͈̞̱̗͔͍͚͑̐̂̔̅̉̃͐̅͑͠͝V̸̮͇͉͔̙̖̮̦̣̻̮̝̲̦̆̓̾̑̎̈́̒̓̍͛̃̈́̐̕̚͜ͅư̵̲̭̯̬̣̆̀̊̄̓̒͊͆͛b̴̤̑́̊̄͛̚y̴̟̲̮̟̯̠̮͌̃̌̏̋͑̋͜͜B̷̨͎̫͙̏̌̅͘̚͠o̷̦̰̞̣͙͙͂̍̾̌̅̔͜͠͝Y̸̛̝͙̟͊̐̌͛̐̅W̸̡͍̖̱͈͉͎̜̫̱̖̜̰̟̬̘̬̱̓Q̸̨̧̢̼̬̯̹̘̲̗̪̬͕̻̺͇̎͌̈́͒͛g̴̰͓̺̐̓̂͋͋̊̆̒̎̔̄͛ḃ̴̙̀̑̔̈́͐͛̎̂͑W̷̝̞͋́̀̌̾̍̑̽́͑̃̌̾̇̀̈̓͠F̴̧̜̯͙͇̠̗̺̰̺̩̄̑̎̅̍̑̐̊̔͊̄͝͝͠ͅk̷͉̻͓͈̆̚͜͜ͅZ̷̢̙͓̺̗͎͕̳̭̥͓͕͍̞̎̉͐̓̅̓̓̆̌͠͠͠Ș̶̡̰̹͚̙̞͇̩̮̀͆́̒̐̂̌̓͋͐͑̓̌͝͝B̵̙̯͕͈̫̚͝ͅh̶̢̟̪͖̰̭͍̯̯͔̬͉̰̗̪̳̅̊̃̚ͅI̵̢̧̟̝̲͈̼̟̩̳̼͙͙̹̙̓͊̌̀́̿́͜͝͠H̴̢̧̫̫̬͎̘̜̫̯̲̩̔̆͜ͅB̴̨̢̛̛̙͈̜̤̗̈́̓̂̿͂̀̃̎̀͘̚͝y̵̧̡̹̰̦͚̟͖̯̟͚̱͈̺̭͓̩̝͐̎͝b̶̢̨̛̮̪͎̪͕̅̉̚̚2̸͉̞̀́̋̊͊̀̽̌̕͘̕͝1̵̗͗̃́̏̄̿̀̅͆̊̈́͆p̶̮̬͔̗̟̮̺̅̂̾̄̔̀́͂̒̄̔̓̀͒̀ͅc̴̥̻̯̻͍͉͙̖̆̀̂͛̒̓͛̅̏͌̓̊̕ͅ2̵̲̳͉̻̗̦́̅̀͊̋̍͂̆̓̾͂̉͘̕͝Ụ̷̧̗͇̱̖̖̘͂͗̇̈́̐̓̉͑͑̄͑͛͝g̶̱̻̩͚̯̘̈́̑̊̏͛̍̌͒̉̒̀̓̕̚͘͝d̴̡̛̛͔̳͈̺̻̩̪̙̻̥̺͉̺̦̫̄͋̄̇̃̈̐̊̄̈͘ͅG̸̢̧̱̫̩̹͇̜͇̤̤̲̩̈́̃̓̆̇͑͂̿̈́̆́͐̂̃́̚͘8̶̨̡͉̦̳͓̖̺̦̦͚͇̝̆͌̽͒̏̇̇͌́̑̔͋͠͝g̸̢̨̧̝̟̖̖̻̪̖̭̦͎̞̩̉͐̂̽͝͝T̶̡̻͓͖̍̔̂ͅẀ̴̧̬̖̙̞̹̫͖̻͖̜͒͆̿͘͘͝͝F̴̨̨̱̙̰̯̼̹̞͚̼̃̉̂̃̎̕͝ͅͅj̴̗͓̮͛̇̽͛͒̐͋̒͐̐̔̊̔͠͠a̷̡͊́͊̏̌̄Ĝ̶̠͎͓̙̈́̂̇̽͘ḽ̶̢͕͇͕̙͇̙̒̎̎͛͛̀̀̇͗̏̈́͑̕̕̚u̷̦͎̽̄͝Ý̵̟̾̌S̴̡̧̥̻͉̲͖̹͍͉͓͔̫̬̳̜͖͗̈̐̈́̀̕̚͜B̴̛̪͙͖̪͔͍̦̜͐̓̑́̈́͂̔̏͑̃̏̐͆̌̍ͅh̸̢̢͓͙̯̽̽͆̃̌̋͑͆̌́̄̓͑̓̏̄̉͝ḃ̵̡͖͇̰͕̖̬̐͒̉̽͂̈́̍͋͋̕̚̕͠͠m̴͎̤͖̈́̐͐͛̂̍͛͆̈́̌̌͑̋̍͆̕Q̶̩͔̳̗̲͍̳̝̱͔̂̂̀́̍̀͐̈̄̅͂̄͂́́͋͘͜g̵̢͖͉̙͍͉̳̮͉̝̬̞͍̘͕͗̈́̉ç̸̼͙̬͕͔͎͍̯̲̮̠͚̗͇͕̼͂͑̅͛̓̊̈̓̈́͂̋͛̓̎͊͋2̴͎͓͎̼͖̖͓̝̺͖͔̯͎̮̆̈́̊̎̈́͗̃̃̅̋̽̎́̕h̵̟̗̠̰͇̖̥̖̤̠̿͘͝l̶̢̛̼͎̺̭͋͛͆̀̈́̚͠Ĩ̵̧̢̧̤̱̺̠͉̣͍̺̯͐̀̔̊̏́́͂̐̍̕͘Ģ̵̯̟̟̂͑̾̐̈́͊̑͋͗̔͜͝R̸̢̧̧̰̼̘̲̲͎̻̬̞͇̬̳̣̰͆́̓͗̔̍̀̀̚͜p̶̨̛̩̠͙̣̤͎͚̜͇͍̈̿̅̌̀Z̸̧̝̝͎̦̺͊̊́̕͜G̴̣̝̞͆͊4̷̭͈̞̝̱͎̭̉́͑͐̔̅͆͂̾̈́̚͠n̶̙̗̫̥̮͙͔͑̈̎̅͊̎̀͝d̵̺̱͌̌́̀́C̴͈̻̦͕̲̯̦̜͉̥͐͑́͑B̸̢̹͂̃͑̏̌̓̐͂̍̓̕r̴̨̧̲̣̟͚̠̼̭͚̣̺̬̯̝͎̀̈́͜Z̶͉̬̱͉̘͔͇̬͓͐́̎̈̈́͒W̵̧̛̘͎̘͖̮̎̃̍͛̀͗̿͛́͗̐̐͛̏̏͘͘͜V̷̧̢̢̳̳̬̱̮͔̠͈̳̥̱͈̊͑͆̐̆̍̊̈́̆̈́̈́͐̈́͘̚͝͠ͅŵ̷̧̢̟̯̈́͋̇̀̎Î̴̤͎͔̆̀̔̓͒͆͑͌͐̈́̅́̓̕̕̚͝G̸̢̢̨̢̥͉͈̺̭̗͖̻͕͈̻̞̜͗͑̆̿̇̈́͑̑͑ĺ̸̮̞̱̝̱̝̮͉̥̝͈̼͎̭̣͑̎̈́̀̇̈́̈́͌͜͠0̸̧̙̱͙͚̼̈́͂̍́́̋͒͒̔͒́̂͘̕L̶̠̙̘̖̮͇̥̞͉͍̰͎̠̓ͅį̷̨̟͇̖͚̭͕̞̼̪͖͉͖̦̐͌̅̇̀̑ͅB̶̧̢̗̫͈͉̤̬͎̫̈́̍̑̍̚͘͝C̴̨̭̭͓̥̫̓́̏͗̾́͜͝ḏ̵̡̲͓̗̘̪̠̦͓̭̘̙̝̻̘̃̃͐̎̀̃̍͆ͅX̴̝̩̫͉̰̑Q̵̧̭͔̹̠̖͙̗̙͙͍͓̻̬̣͇̹͛̀̿̊̉̃g̵̭̼̺̀b̷̨̧̯̺̻͈̙͇̠̬̩̺͎̰͎̦̹̍̈̀̕m̷̛̽̇͋̈́̓͊͋̈͋͑̄̋͘͜9̶͇͈̩̮͓͉̼̣̱͖̳̱̪͕̹͖̥͂̍̈́͜0̷̢̫̱̝͔͍̟͈̗̱̱̫̰̲̬̂̌̍̽̿̅̀͐̀̒̄̕͜͝I̸̧̧̛͕͕̯͕͇̱̯͇̣̗̙̳͂̆͑̉̓͑̑̕G̶̟͉̫̙͚̣͋̄̅͐J̷̧̨͓̼̱̯̘̭̞̠͎̈́̃̏͜͜ͅl̴̦̰͓̩̱͛̒̉̒̅͆̃̀̕͝Y̴͓̙̦̟͚̳͎͈̩̻͖͚͍͋̍̈̿̄͗́̋̈́̏̔͑̓̆̿̏͘͜ͅͅ2̶̠͐͗̿̓̃̈́̀̋̏̅͂̈́̕͠͝F̴̧̛̯̝̳̝̯͈̤͇́̄̒̉͊̈́̎̄̇̿́̐̐̐̍̓͋͜1̷̖̩̘͖͕̜̞̭̣̩̟̭̈́̅́̑̾͝ç̷̢̻̮͎̭͇̻̳̳̥̖̬̥͊̔͛̔̀̀̽͛͐͆͑̃̓́͆̈́͝2̷̤͙̘͂̒̊̽͘͝Ự̴̢̿̄̀̋̅͛̊̚g̸̨̙̭͓̟̲͎̬͙̫͉̳̪͉̙̒̀̐͒͋̔̈́̑͝c̸̗̤̪͎̣̝̭̝͕̗̥͕͓͕͖͂̋́͑̚͘2̴̢̡̛̭̭̣̼͙̫̻͚͖̗̑̒̌̔̄́͊͐̔͠͝h̷̜̠̗̠̜͔͖̩̱̿͒̈́̈͐̆̌̑̒̒̽͂̓͘̚͝ͅl̸͎̞̻̘͔͓̣̔̾̓̄̊͗̽͊̍͗͗͝I̶̹͓̰̓͐̔̽̑̐̔͝H̸̡̙̪̻̩̮͕̯̪̮̖̯̤̰͔̟̲̘̉d̷̨͓͙̺̦̙̼̺̘̱͕̮̬̟͙̖̏͊̓̿̃̈́̉͑̋̂̓̈̾̈̕͝͝ĥ̸̬̱̥͕͆̈̂̃͘͝ͅc̷̡̡̡̛͎̮̙̪̣̭̫͛̄̓̆̉̈́̄̈́̑̈́̀͊̉̓̚͠y̶̛̩̺̣̪̳̰̓̔̂͐͒̀͂̒͠B̸̧͍̗͈̰̂̂̾̊͌̕p̵͓͎͎̲̜͕̝̳̦̼̪͚̗̭͙̹̣̑̾̓͌́͐̿̊̒͘͠Z̵̨̹̠̈͂́̑̀̌̈́̌̀ͅ2̴̼̙̼̫̟̹̠̭͎̠͖̂͋̐̈͑̏̎͐͆͋̒̀̀́̚͝5̷͎͙̻̳̠͚͕̝̖̱̭̲̱̥̣̲̗̀̾̔͊̓̏̽̑̅̓̈̂̿͆͜v̸͈̪̈́̀̈̃̾̔͗́̎̈́͘͠͝͝͝c̴̡̨̢̘̩͓̹̤̠͔̟̤͚̺͕̮̆́̉͑̀̿̈́m̶̡̰̪͓͓̳͕̮̭̤͕̒̒̎̿͘͜͠ͅl̶͔̩̊͐͗̐͌̔̔̐̽̏̍̽̌͋͜ư̴̢͚̦̤̺̲̻̙̞͚̞͖̬̒̂̌̒͗͒͊͒̈́̿̊̉̎̚̚̕͠Z̸̡̲͇̤̼͚̝͖̼͕̺̖̼̙̯̀̒̐͒̚͠y̵̨͉̝̣̳͕̮̰̖̦̲̼͈̲͈̽̋̈́́̾͒̓̀̒͊̐̊̑͋͛̈́̕͝B̵̘͈̮͖͑̑̈́̄͘͘͜͜͝͠p̶̧̛̙͇̗̗͔͓̣̫͒̆̌̌̄͜͝͝͝d̴̨̜͒͛̊̂͒̎́͒́͊̓̎͌̽̏̚͝C̷̨͙̪̠̲͓̋̍̇͘B̵̨̡̰͖̮̜̫͔̠̎̆͐͋̓̈́̋̔͊͗̓̌̔̚̚ͅv̸̛̮̙̫͇̝̂̅̀̒͑̈̐̄̾͊̑̚̕͝͝ḏ̵̨̖̜̬͎̗͒́̓͐̀̽̂̀̔͑͘͠X̵̨̯̤͙͖͑͒̒͌̅̕͠Q̶̢͉͙͈͔͇̫̯̼͓̬͔͖̤̯͓͕̦̔̾̌̊̀̊̚ǵ̸̢̧̻̻͉͍̻̻͚̩̤̾́̍͑͐̑̾̈́͛̊̈́̂͜ͅͅḇ̸͈͇̗̯̺̺͕̹̣́̊̃̔̈́͂̍͌̏͜ͅ2̸͖̙̰̱͕͔̠̋̓̐̎̍̑̉́̑͊͊͊͊̍̚͝Y̷͍̭̫̜͖͉̫̰̦̹͉͊̄͒̑̚g̴̱̼̞̭͇̱̲͊̈c̷̺͕̯͗̍̃̌̂3̴̬̭̰̮̫́̍̈́̿̐͋̿̈͋B̷͉̮̖͉͍̘͇̓̽̑̊͂͝ͅp̸̧̧̡̨̹̩͇̺͙̤͕̻̝̠̻̿͗̈́͂͝d̸̯̱̩͖̦́͋̉̃̿͘̕͜͝͝G̵̨̛̲̹̦̫̺͍̖͖̹̩̬͍͉̙̥͇͗́͆̓̇̋̑͌̓̀̏̒̈́͝ͅU̵̧̩̳̙̗͖̲̖̬͎̖̼̦̥̔̇̿̀̋̾̓̈́͘s̸̡̛̠͓̮̦̣͓̼̬̼̜̼͓̰̘̹̲͆̈I̸̢̢̧̢̺̬̬̦͚̿̔̂̾͛̽̒͠G̶̛͉̘̯͇̹̫̱̰̭͉͑͆̌͆͑́̀͑̌͛̌͠͠l̷̼͍̻̫̟̖̰͚̊̾̈́͒̿̚͝0̸̡͍̞̫̗̙̼͚̰̣͓̰̼̘͔́̓̿͑̋͌͌͘͘͘͜͝Ì̶̛͉͙̹̭̩͔̘͇͔̳͈̲̲͆͛̎̊́̋̔̂̒̒͊̚͠͝ͅͅH̶̨̤̗̦̱̆̇̽͝d̴̳͚̯̆͝͝h̸͈͚̮̩̹̾̉͋̍̽̍͘͝c̵͇̖̮̰̟̹̥̱̗͇̯̱̄̆͑̋̏̊̑́̓̆͐̕͠ÿ̶̛̹̳̤͔̝͉͓̦̗̰́̽̎̎̇̂̄̿̌̔̑̃͘̚B̸̨̻̗̤͇̯͙͎̬̝̀͝s̴̡̯̘͕̬̗̓̒̈́a̷̢̞̲͛̉̊̄̄͒̓͐̋́̀͑̈͝͠ͅW̴̨̱̱̼̟͈̣̎̆̔̆̂͑̈̈́͌̕ṯ̶̥̠͚̙́̈̍̓͗̀̃̽̚͠͝l̵̨̹̖̦̠̱̿̊́I̴̡̢̡̝̫̫̙̦̣̘̞͓͇̦̜̭͛̐̆̔́͌̇̇̈́́̿͋͋̊̍͘͠ͅH̴̪͉͔͈̬̝͍͕͓͐̔͜N̵̙̗̐̂̓̽͒̾͌̕͝ö̷̧̡̧̡̗̣̟̗͙͓͙̪̺̘̞̤̦́̂͒͐̄̌̈́̕͠Z̶̡̡̡̡̬͉̖̤̥̲͚̱̟͉͉͖̑ͅŞ̴̮̥̮̯̦̥̬̂̄̿͂̆̓̓̐̃͂̇B̴͖͙̠̙͓̭̝̹͚̖̰̳͈͕͛̒͒́͒̿͐̽̓͌̐́̊̚̚̕ŏ̵̝̗̇̈́̏͊͆̏Ỳ̴̠̗̜̰̖̦͓̮̱͜W̶͈̣̽͂̅̾͜Q̵̱̮̺͉̦̟͍̗̟͋̐́̄͠g̴̨̨͉̘̤͙͉̝̰̠̀̏̏̕͠͝ą̶͎̝̟̈́̂̽̈́̀̈̏̅̍̾͗̿̀͗̏́̐͝ń̷̢̛̘̱͔̦̖̳̹̘̫̘̙̀̃͒̍͂͋̈͋̔̚̕ͅV̸̢̳̖̼̤͇̥̥̖͔̝̻͉͕̲̂̆̍̀́͘z̸̖͚̠̼̜̘͓͍͇̣̬̩͇̱̯͉̰̈͑̔͂̈́͐̑d̵̺͐̔̏̔̚͝͝C̴̨̟͊B̵̻̜̠̟̻̲̼͇̝̈́̍̒̇̅͗̌͆̀̽̏͛̽̕͠m̴̨̛̠̯͓̞̻̎̈̈́̿̈́̐́̓͗̄̋̏̈́̉̽̓̾b̸̡͉͇͙̝̟̺̳̗̒͋͛͌͐͗̽͘3̶̜̞͚̺̩̪̘̼̩̑̿̀͘͜ͅJ̴̟̰̝̔̑n̸̨͇̘̈́̏͒́b̴̨͈̀͐̈̐̌̕3̴̨̤̣̠̖̺̳̗͈̩͕̐͂̊ͅͅȒ̴̫͈̱͚̦̣͒̇̋̊̂̍͜0̴̧̢̧̥̺̼̗͌̈̄̿̏͗̇Z̸̨̢̜͍̮̈́̐W̷̧̛̝͕͍͕͖̙͈͙̌̊́̿̔̐̍̽͐̓̈́͘4̶̹̫̪̮̑͆̃̍͂̎̓͗̇̀̌̇́͊͘ͅg̸̢̨̧̨͎̘̻͙̙͉̟̳̞̦͎̜͓̈́́͘͘ͅa̵̢͍̲̹̥̤̞̞͍̎̅͂X̸̭͆̽̏̀̀̈́͂̓̑̚͘͠͝͝͝Q̴͖̭̲͉̖̔͋̍̅͊͆́̌̃͠͝ų̷̻̯̲͗̉̐̒̾̐̃͠Į̴͍̻̘͈͙͇̮͓̖̦̾̑̆̈́ͅC̸̻͊̾̀̀̈̕̚͝B̴̡͎̠̘͎͕̮̪̝̯̾̀̊̔͐̈́͆͘̚͝Ţ̶̢̢̛̰̟̠̲̤̠͎̦̭̥̗̼͕̳͍̋̍̂͌̄̉̿̅̇͋b̸̮͍̻̙́̋͌͊̈ͅ2̸̨̛͖͉̌1̵̡̧̲̪̠̯̳͙͙̾̍͊͑̀̄͝l̷̡̦̱̠̮̰̞͉̗̲͈̹̞̳͙̰̓̓͐͌͒ͅd̷̩̰͕̳̹̟̬̫̏̌̓̔́̿̃̈̓G̴̡̯̥͓̯̘̳͕̝͔͈̀̑̊̌͋̐̃̈́̋̊̆͒̚̚͜͝͝͝h̵̡̥̬͕̫͈̞͇̮͈̼̭̱͎̤̉̒p̶̡̡̥̠̪̩̩̪͙̞̖̪̗͍͎̤̤͐̇͌̈͐̎̑̒͌̕͘b̷̢̨̧͔̯͓̬̺̠͙͕͗͋͛͂̈́̈́̐m̵̧̨̨̫͓̺̦̻̼̩͓̻̖͇͓͉͋̈̓́̀̋͗́͛̌̄̀̓̃̐̕̚͜ͅc̷̛̰͍̃͐̌͊͆̿̍̏̓̋̔̿̕̕͝͠ģ̴̩̺̣͖̘̭̣̫͚͕͋͗͘̕̕͘͜͝ͅd̶̻̣͇̙̺͊͐͊̽̔͊͛̂̎̄̓́͋͒̚̕͠͝2̴̡̏̉͊̑̿̀͐̉̈̒̀̆̈́͐̇̾̕͠F̵̡̼̳̟̤̃̐̀̾͒̉̀͌̀͋͂͌̃͒̇́͘̕͜z̴̧̦͇͔̺̲̹̯̘̠̔̈́͒̓͑̽̃̋I̴̢͖͈̟̲̎͘H̴̡̢̟̭̺̙͔͎͖͎͛̋́̏͋̈̾d̴̡̡̧͙̬̘̫͍̘̣͎̓͆͊̍̈́̿͋̄͑̊̍͛̚ẙ̴̡͎͎͇̺̯b̵̲̖̜̊́̐͒̂͊̔̌̇̕̕͠ͅ2̸̢͉̩̣͓̦͇͈̙͉̥̭̩̔͘͘͝ͅͅ5̶̛̛̝̫̟̯͚̲̪̲͙͋̍͐̎̈́̒́̃̅͐͆̅̿͘n̷̝̖͓̯̖͇̲̅̒̌͋̈̀̈́͑̿̽̊̎Ḭ̴̲͎͓̬̌͊͝Ḩ̶̻͉͓̬̻̱̯͎͕̣̘̙̘̬̺̦̰̈́̓͂̾̔̊̋̈́̆̋̂͘͝d̴̩̼̟̭͍̰̬̿̀͗́̀̿̄̿p̷̨̢̡̫̳͇̯̟͎̬̲̦͕̣̥̆̀̿̐̇̈́͆̅̚̕͘̕͘ḑ̷̧̡̨̢͍͎̤̆G̶̡̡̥̼̰͕̤̣̖̪͌̓͛̈̄͋̒̌͆͋̈̆̕͝g̸̪̱̈́͗̂g̷̢̡̡̮̹͇͚̗̠̫̼̩͋̎͜ͅǎ̸̢̢̢̛͕͙͎̻̞̦̫̪̭͖̰̥̦̒̉͛̓̄̍̄͛͂̚ͅG̵̻̹̋͆͗͆͜͜͠͝V̶̨̨̢̢̢̜͚̬̯̺̥̙̤̥͙̲͌̔y̶̙̦̥͙͇͕̰͈̹̹͉̜͎̹͕̎͌̂̍͐͝͝L̸̝̠̣̰̥̦̊͛̉̿̽̈̀̅̌̂͝g̴̛̲̻̲̈́̀͋̈̑=̶̧̩̞͚̿̉̎̌͌̌͌́͗͆̀ͅ=̶̢̭̫̼̮̻̌̚͜

Encoded.
Miruno's thought-space was encoded to a degree that Machina hadn't ever seen before.

Maki had just begun to slowly wander up and seize Cairn’s offer to join the group when…

Machina Exodus
Flannigan’s Bar… Sorta.

…?

Maki felt weird. She felt super weird. Maybe it was her avatar? No, no, that wasn’t it. Perhaps Mia’s presence? Either way, her love algorithm was insisting she needed to get in this bar to land a date. It was, perhaps, her last chance to win the bet before the day was totally up! It all hinged on getting past this doofus!

As Rin and then Friend both took a shot at convincing the guy, Maki threw some nervous glances to the side, directed at Mia. That one made her extremely uncomfortable, and so she tried her best to meander to the other side of the group as far from her as possible without making it look too obvious. It was still pretty obvious. Ah well.

Given her current personality profile, speaking up wasn’t advised, but wow this guy was dumb beyond all reason! Then again, that was kinda their thing. The love algorithm did its usual thing, calculating his potential romance quotient. Yeesh, even lower than Friend. Well, there was that plan out the window. Good thing Maki was alright with acting. She’d been acting like a human her whole life! Which type was totally arbitrary. She could do a dimwit just fine.

"U-uhm weve had a very a-anty education!" Maki insisted without the slightest indication that she wasn’t being totally serious. "Th-they make the little u-uhm ant mountains and things. A-and then they take your food! And feed it to their ant king"

Maki was about to silently tell friend she should play along, when she finally realized the mess her brain was in! What the heck was this!? Was she really being that stubborn about hiding her thoughts now that she had to go to such lengths!? Maki couldn’t help but offer her a scathing glare that pierced the shy persona for just a moment. Maybe no one else noticed? She hoped so.

Rithas Rithas Ehb Ehb Skyswimsky Skyswimsky

Cairn Orias

To: cairn_orias

1 Attachment: MakiSpecial.cici

That was the entirety of the message that Cairn received only seconds after sending his own. Rin was the sort to always caption any files she sent, but not this time. Still, he didn't find it concerning given her exasperation. What was curious was the file name: 'MakiSpecial'. Maki as in Machina, Miruno's AI. Was it actually Machina who sent Rin the file, and not Miruno? ...No, Miruno to doing it herself. Whatever, the specifics of that weren't important right now. If this Aoi was real, it could tie up many of the loose threads currently dangling from the case. Yet he had to admit that the name didn't ring any bells in his head.

Cairn was a logical thinker. But what always came first before that thorough, careful pondering was curiosity. And he had plenty of curiosity to spare. Too much. Eager to see all the stuff about Aoi, threats, and debts, he blipped past the malicious file warning in an instant, the dial on his 'System 1' thinking cranked up to 11. There was no need to worry. After all, Rin must have opened some part of it in order to know about the so-called Aoi. Yes, the danger must be in some other thing packed alongside it which he would most certainly not open.

...What was this about opening a 'File 2'?

His train of thought hit the brakes, and he realized he'd missed a turn. Why was this file named 'MakiSpecial'?
Matthew was trying to use Miruno's affiliation with the study group to play a prank on Rin. Pranks didn't work without surprise.
If the prank was in the form of a file, you'd naturally rename it to something innocuous, to make the victim more likely to open it.
And the file he wanted to open, which was not supposed to be a prank, didn't contain the expected simple paragraph of text or even some kind of image. Instead there was all this stuff about 'unlocking' and 'starting programs'.

In other words, this was the wrong fucking file.

As Cairn's vision was robbed of him, he grasped just how huge of a blunder he had made. This file was from Matthew, the same instigating Matthew that was never up to any sort of good, and he gave him the password to his mind, completely vulnerable to whatever 'funny' stuff he had programmed into the file. His breath caught in his throat, his heart slamming against his ribcage and doubling in speed as his imagination ran wild. What was it doing? What could it be doing? Maybe it had broken into his messaging system and was sending spam to all his contacts (as subdued as that list was). Maybe it was running a bunch of dud processes to overload his C.I.C.I. system. Maybe it was scraping all his social media data and files to use as ransom. Any of those could have been the case as he sat helplessly, blind for who knew how long.

The answer to 'how long' ended up being a few seconds, though for Cairn it felt like hours. He gagged upon being flashbanged and began coughing, but with some immediate restraint he was able to avoid a fit. No words exited his mouth; only deep breaths. He could hear some words in Rin's voice, but they bounced off of him. Because there was another voice, one that didn't come from around him, but within him. Freezing upon recognizing the demeaning tone behind the second set of words, he muttered under his breath.

The tone quickly turned to confusion, and he realized it wasn't a prerecorded message; Matthew was talking to him in the present moment. Once the voice disappeared, he frantically checked everything on his C.I.C.I. system, and nothing was out of the ordinary. There wasn't any way for him to confirm it hadn't been all copied, but judging by the surprise in Matthew's voice, he felt that was unlikely. He let out a wholehearted sigh, laying his forehead on the cool surface of the table bench. Curiosity hadn't killed the Cairn.

He checked the new message he'd received shortly after the incident, and he could tell this was a part of the 'File 1' that he actually wanted. Upon reading it, there was no mention of any Aoi, but something potentially even more useful; the name of a place that he'd passed by before.

Flanagan's Bar - Front Interior
Cairn had never actually set foot inside the bar before, only getting glimpses of the inside on some of his nighttime walks. It was out of the way from his home by quite a bit, but from time to time he'd become absorbed in thought enough to find himself on the side of the street across its neon orange entrance sign. It seemed to have happened again; but this time he was actually inside. He glanced around the place illuminated by the warm orange glow of the ceiling lights, seeing a row of full seats in front of a drink bar to his right, and a decently sized dance area in the center. On the left was a rectangular bar, surrounded by seats on all four sides. Circular tables with a mix of adults both young and older filled most of what space remained inside the pub. The bartender made small talk with some of the people sitting at the left bar as a transparent machine encased mixed several liquids at once without any physical input. He watched as the final product dribbled down a spiral-shaped tube into a cylinder glass. He wanted to try some. Ah, but... it was probably expensive. His parents wouldn't send him any Credits if he asked. Not that he had the bravery to ask or tell them why. Oh, but maybe, just maybe, he could mingle at the dance area and get someone else to buy a drink for hi--

*CRASH*
The sound of several glasses shattering pierced the consistent chatter in the tavern for a few moments before returning to normal. His head whipped to his right, looking for the source, and he ended up gazing at a group of glass shards and chunks that lay in a pool of liquid. Someone had to have knocked them off a table, but no one was distressed about it. The only acknowledgement the scene was given was a slight change in gait from the people who walked by. Cairn suddenly became aware of himself. For a few moments, he had been captured by the City.

No, not just a few moments. He had been in a trance for a while. How and when did he get here? He looked behind him, feeling a frigid breeze, and saw some of the study group girls outside in an altercation with the bouncer. Considering how he was inside already, it must have had something to do with their ages. Had they not arrived on a whim, perhaps there would have been some way to get around that more easily. It didn't exactly feel right to intervene, though. It was clear at a glance that they were determined to solve the problem on their own, the vigor behind their actions impressing Cairn.

He wasn't concerned with getting everyone in though, as heartless as it was to admit. He was concerned with finding Mr. Yano. That was why they were here. But where to start? He checked his messages again, and found the first half of Mr. Yano's chat file alongside the unlocked half, swearing it wasn't there before. But reading it in full only raised more questions. Who was this Aoi to Yano? Who was Angel, and Pula? It sounded like Mr. Yano was teaching whoever Angel was, but if it was teaching, why weren't they just enrolled in the school? Honestly, it looked like two separate conversations stitched into one. Thinking back on lunchtime, the unlocking of the rest of the file didn't necessarily make its contents legitimate. Matthew could have been up to his usual mischief.

...No, no. If the text file was a prank too, what was even the point of dragging the group out here? Matthew had more entertaining things to do, and he would probably also be here to meet them if it was a setup. This file had to be real. That would mean, at the very least, Mr. Yano was here, with Angel. Or at the very least, had been earlier today. He took a step forward to start searching, but stiffened to a stop. He shuddered, looking down at the floor, noticing his clothes. This was territory that he did not belong in, and he felt a few crawling gazes of the pairs of eyes around him. Too big of a group, and they would look terribly suspicious. Too small, and getting cornered could turn nasty. It was best to strike a balance, with a few people who didn't clash too much with the vibe of the place, he thought. Names immediately came to his mind.

"Hey, Samuel. ...Um, Basil, you too." Cairn spoke in a low hush, nearly inaudible under the background noise of the voices and music of the place. If he not drawn closer to them, they likely wouldn't have noticed him speaking. "I'm thinking we can go look for Yano together. Just the three of us, so we don't stand out too much." He looked back at the entrance. "Like, once they get through, they can search on their own too." His eyes jumped between the both of them, confidence in his idea growing. "...I'm guessing neither of you have a spare jacket I could borrow though."

FiveElemental FiveElemental salem. salem.

Airani D.M.S.
Flanagan's Bar

Why did she came back here? She remember frequenting this place a while ago. Back when she still had her real arm... She couldn't really believe that she returned here. Still in her school uniform at that too. Though, she remembered that the goal here is to find Mr. Yano. And of course, given her history and that she still do some Anti-Education Activities in the form of graffiti. She were easily let in. Taking a few steps into the bar however, she could hear Rin protesting to the bouncer that they were not allowed to be let in.

Aira groaned out, quite displeased that her friends are denied entry as she then turned around and backtracked towards the entrance. Approaching the bouncer from behind and tapping his shoulder as she then walk past and stood herself between her friends and the bouncer. "Hey hey hey, you're seriously trying to vibe check my friends here? Come on now... Kyle. They're with me." Aira interjects between them before things gets worse. "They're still... New to the Anti-Education Vibes, so they may be a little rough-- or just straight up really bad on that. You feeling me?" She laughed a bit after that, passing it off as a nothingburger instead of something worth a problem.

"Don't worry about it, I'm still showing them the ropes you know. So let them through alright? It'll be fine~" Aira concluded her persuasion, turning her attention to Rin, Maki, Miruno, and Mia with a forced smile. As if hinting at them that they should play along with her. "They just need a little guide, it's all it is."

Rithas Rithas Ehb Ehb Tau Tau Skyswimsky Skyswimsky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back