• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "It's Hard to Graduate In a Cyberpunk Dystopia!" - Interest Check

Rithas Rithas I have finish cs ere yah go
9Csgyr1.jpg
  • qNX6Ppk.jpg
    "A quote? Quotes really aren’t for rats like me.”

LAST NAME
    Castro
    FIRST NAME
    Samuel

HXID: #EA4B0A

HGT: 5'11'' WGT:
    68KG
    HAIR: BROWN EYES: BROWN
    CYB: YES 

Last edited:
Hey the chraracter is grand. Perhaps add a spoiler below the CS with the CS in a non coded format (just the wall of text is fine), I've been told it's somewhat difficult for some people to read.

Aside from the thing I suggested, The sheet and CS is fine for me to read so like a true elite I only care what works for me. First Step Accepted

did as you asked, true elite. here's to the bedhead of the study group B)

Rithas Rithas The CS is mostly done! I still have to work on the FC, but that may take a while. I hope it's still qualified for reviewing

Viviane Browning

Everything in its proper place, all's right with the world

APPEARANCE:
WIP

Name: Viviane Browning

Nick name: Vivi, V.

Dialogue color: Ultramarine

HXID: #91B2C7

Personality: Vivi is friendly, kind and helpful. The type of girl no one minds being around, the type who makes it a point to drag a loner into the conversation or be the negotiator for a heated argument. Harmony is just what she wants. Growing up lacking affection and attention from her parents, Vivi finds consolation for her loneliness in unrelated strangers. She likes to be helpful and her existence appreciated. She wants to be the person that is just there somewhere between the center and the outer perimeter of the room, not exactly standing out, but one can’t help but feel like something’s missing without her presence.

She has a moderately popular blog where she documents her daily lives in the form of writings, photos, videos and streams, with some random snippets of wisdom thrown in. Her wholesome aura and relaxing voice make good healing sessions for people stressed out by the crude modern world, and such mass appeal earns her followers from all walks of life, even those from the shadier ones.

Yet despite her outer bubbly and optimistic persona, inwardly Vivi’s quite turbulent and paranoid, often in fear that her friends secretly hate her and only barely tolerate her antics for her usefulness.

But no one is without a dark side of their own doings. Vivi is keenly aware of her influence within her online sphere and how to make use of them, small scale as they are. She never had it done directly, or left concrete evidence of her dealing, but by subtle influence on her followers, she had sparked many a flame war, witch hunt and nefarious drama among online personalities for the sake of “the right thing”, without ever being caught in the crashing and burning. She has her own definitions of what is right and wrong, upon which she enacts her rulings at the expense of faceless people. Manipulating the mass for a noble purpose, doxxing for the right reason, ruining people's lives because they deserve it–in various ways she justifies her ugly actions. In the end, it was for the sake of being helpful to others.

Bio:
Born to neglecting, always busy parents, Vivi has always been left to her own. She does most things by herself, from chores to cooking to buying her own necessities, earning money for her hobbies, and studying. So busy and occupied by tiny things in life she still could feel the cold grip of loneliness and lack of familial love. Relationships formed online could only satisfy her craving for social interaction so much. Only in her elements: at school around friends her age, who appreciate her, like her, could she truly be at ease. Naturally then, she has good academic abilities and a desire to graduate and pursue higher education.

Hobbies:
- Photography
- Blogging
- Gardening
- Bonsai
- Tea
- Social gatherings
- Streaming
- Online vigilantism

Fears:
- Loneliness
- Social Isolation
- Going crazy
- Kenophobia: fear of empty spaces and voids

Cybernetic Enhancements:
Pulse Control-Synchronization Pacemaker:
Due to her weak constitution and innate mental instability, Vivi is prone to heart conditions, particularly heart attacks without an advanced pacemaker. Paranoid by nature, Vivi used to live in fear that one day the device would just stop working. Sympathized with her concern, one of her most devoted followers had by illegal means assisted in modifying the device to overshoot its original capability. What originally was a device to control heart rate through magnetic simulation was eventually modified to be much more powerful. It not only can instantly calm her down from intense panic but also is able to exert at will a calming effect beyond the boundary of her body onto people in her surroundings. The nearer a person to her heart, the greater they are affected, in a hug, for example, someone in a mindless rage can turn as tranquil as a monk. Even so, it does not remove the ability to reason, so even when the device’s effect has kicked in, Vivi could still be conscious of her stressful situation, just less hysteric. It can also be used to accelerate the heart rate of her own and someone’s within the effective range, causing intense anxiety, panic, and fight or flight response.

Cici Username: V.V.

Speciality: Charm

Relationships:
- Rin: Sometimes I don’t understand what she’s really thinking at all.. hmmm, but everyone has their troubled days, isn’t that right? I guess she’s just sometimes under the weather. But the truth is she’s very easy to talk to if you just try!
- Ilya: They get annoyed way too easily. Like a very irritable cat, really. And as with cats, I’ll just have to shower them with affection until they cave in (probably).
- Miruno: She’s cool, and cute, and shy! Who doesn’t love a cool but shy girl? Very good with tech stuff too–I want to make her give my setup a look sometimes, though I don’t know if she will be extra enthusiastic about that...
- Veronica: girl has “no fun allowed” written in bold on her forehead. What gives?
- Niko: ehhhh, he sorta gave me the creep at first. But, it was still kinda cute in a way? I don’t know, it’s like watching boys play-acting heroes from their favorite shows, kinda like that. He’s actually alright if you get to know him.
- Cairn: He looks lonely sometimes. But when I tried to get him to talk, he went on about a lot of stuff I don’t really understand... I’m not sure whether that means he’s smart or that I’m just dumb. I’m positive it’s the former!
- Basil: He has this dark aura that I don’t really know how to deal with. I have the feeling he’s not all as gloomy as he looks. Like I’m sure he has an endearing side to him too, like something he’s passionate about or absolutely adores. Like a dog, or a little sister, something like that. I just have to work up the courage and ask him directly sometimes!
- Sam: He’s kinda scary and rough. But I really don’t think he’s a bad person. Maybe he’s some sorta delinquent with a heart of gold? You also think something like that is just hella romantic, right?

Rithas Rithas I have finish cs ere yah go
9Csgyr1.jpg
  • qNX6Ppk.jpg
    "A quote? Quotes really aren’t for rats like me.”

LAST NAME
    Castro
    FIRST NAME
    Samuel

HXID: #EA4B0A

HGT: 5'11'' WGT:
    68KG
    HAIR: BROWN EYES: BROWN
    CYB: YES 

Ah yes a fellow hater of those vile beasts that should be exterminated at all costs

Back from work and ready to update Basil's relationships. Maybe I'll add some extra stuff but it isn't super important, just stuff I'd like to give him to add to personality.

Ah yes a fellow hater of those vile beasts that should be exterminated at all costs
cries in bug dad
I own like so many bugs if you came to my house you would faint on sight.

FiveElemental FiveElemental , Character looks good. Even though the Speciality seems easy to guess can you please add the Category and Speciality Pick in your CS (I reread it twice so if I missed it again somehow I'll be very sad)
ATurei ATurei Normally I'd be like hey just find the FC before acceptance but reading that you're apparently drawing it yourself (Or if your not then thats fine too lol) then yeah I'll look over it. Looks good, First Step Accepted

AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS The original plan was for Server access to be granted when fully accepted with CS posted in the lore thread. This was for a few reasons, one being the possibility I might have cull some sheets (which could be awkward with someone already in the discord). But~~ I'm going to assume we're all mature enough to deal with that possibility and I guess remove that reason.
In regards to the Lore thread and sort I was going to wait for all/ majority of sheets to be posted before going to the next step. But I may decide to go ahead with Lore threads while still allowing the other reservations to post their sheets in the interest check.
So the straight answer is when the Buffer number of sheets is reached or I decide to go ahead anyway when I feel like it (soon-ishtm)

Status Update

1 POTENTIAL CHARACTER ADDITION ADDED:
Vivianne Browning: The be friends with her or face the wraith of the masses Blogger - Joins the Study Group!*

FiveElemental FiveElemental , Character looks good. Even though the Speciality seems easy to guess can you please add the Category and Speciality Pick in your CS (I reread it twice so if I missed it again somehow I'll be very sad)
ATurei ATurei Normally I'd be like hey just find the FC before acceptance but reading that you're apparently drawing it yourself (Or if your not then thats fine too lol) then yeah I'll look over it. Looks good, First Step Accepted

AKIMBOCROSS AKIMBOCROSS The original plan was for Server access to be granted when fully accepted with CS posted in the lore thread. This was for a few reasons, one being the possibility I might have cull some sheets (which could be awkward with someone already in the discord). But~~ I'm going to assume we're all mature enough to deal with that possibility and I guess remove that reason.
In regards to the Lore thread and sort I was going to wait for all/ majority of sheets to be posted before going to the next step. But I may decide to go ahead with Lore threads while still allowing the other reservations to post their sheets in the interest check.
So the straight answer is when the Buffer number of sheets is reached or I decide to go ahead anyway when I feel like it (soon-ishtm)

Status Update

Vivianne Browning: The be friends with her or face the wraith of the masses Blogger - Joins the Study Group!*
Nah mate, you didn't miss it. I just thought. "Maybe I could use an image to represent my specialty instead of typing it out." Course that really won't work if I didn't tell nobody. I added it in.

Status Update

Yep, I'm going to draw Vivi. Haven't even started sketching though since I'm working on something else atm 🙃 .

Alright, edited! If I feel like adding anything else I might, but it won't be as important as what I just added,

Back from work and ready to update Basil's relationships. Maybe I'll add some extra stuff but it isn't super important, just stuff I'd like to give him to add to personality.

cries in bug dad
I own like so many bugs if you came to my house you would faint on sight.

In universe, are C.I.C.I. usernames permanent, or can they be changed? If it's the latter, can it be done at any time or would it be time-restricted?

In universe, are C.I.C.I. usernames permanent, or can they be changed? If it's the latter, can it be done at any time or would it be time-restricted?
IC - CICI names were locked in at the beginning of the academic year. There is a system lock to prevent name change to prevent student shenanigans. Other people outside the school can change their name, but it's an arduous process, like if someone reset all your cookies on every device and you had to fill it all out to use it again.

STATUS UPDATE

The Discord Links send out will be pushed up timeline wise and sent to precipitants' inboxes soon. I must reiterate that this doesn't fully accept you but does give you a place to talk among yourselves and also practice with your character in some of the channels. While we wait for potential others to finish their sheets.
The Timeline for the Lore Thread/Full Acceptance/IC opening will be detailed soon. But in general, expect it all to be done by the end of this week.

Status Update

PC Directory Updated
NPC Directory Updated
Discord Links to be PM'd to those with Sheets within the hour
For those without sheets posted yet, do not worry. Discord Link will be given with first step acceptation. Continue on with the pace you feel comfortable with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back