• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings it's either yeet or be yeeted (literate, long-term) (STILL OPEN)

(excuse that little I'm a meme living P.O.S. and i wanted to use something... eye catching)

Anyway, despite that trashy, trashy title I'm actually looking for a semi-serious (but still fun) long term one-on-one (or a few) to develop my writing further and have some fun! That is the point of this all anyway.

Let's get this stuff out of the way first. Here are some things I am looking for in a partner:
  • Semi-literate to literate:
    • now, i tend to sometimes write long responses depending. Starters, for example, tend to be longer compared to responses. I would prefer at least 4 beefy paragraphs or more. Of course i'm not a stickler. Dialogue heavy areas tend to be shorter and i could really go anyway from 3-10 or more paragraphs.
    • Grammar:
      • please just try your best to be grammatically correct. Of course it happens. I type on mobile a lot and sometimes I just get too excited to slow down my typing so it comes out a little jumbled. It happens. No biggie. Also, OOC talk you can talk in txt talk for all i care as long as i can understand you!
  • Willing to work OOC
    • I'm looking for someone who is willing and excited to add to the plot and help me plan! It is literally zero fun when you're expected to do all the plot planning.
    • I'm open to ideas from ya'll don't be afraid to propose something!
    • Also It's easy to have friendly chat out of the rp! :)
  • Open to Dark themes:
    • i love love love dark themes. My OCs tend to be somewhat crass. Cursing is fun here. Drinking, drugs, etc. and 'fade to black' is something i can work with (i don't want to rp that stuff and we don't want to upset the mods. implied is a-okay with me)
  • Activity
    • I'm a busy freshman in collage with a limited amount of free time. Please don't expect me to be on every night. I will try to be on at least 4 times a week with a reply but hey, sometimes life gets in the way.
  • RP requirements
    • I absolutely love to double characters. To me, it's more fun to have multiple characters to work with. In some long term rps I've developed up to 4 characters when needed. Of course I'm not asking this of you. Two characters each is fine and, of course, it isn't required but very much preferred. Perhaps a good plot could convince me otherwise
    • I generally like to play a male and female as my mains as a heads up!
    • I don't do cannon characters and I would rather not have my partner do them either
    • I love love romance but I prefer for it to be slow burn!
    • I prefer to RP on this site only. The RP i usually do through PMs

Now to the exciting part! Plots, pairings, genres, and fandoms!

Plots: (Usually these are just story prompts I've found online that I think are interesting and that can have a plot based around them)
  • You were born with the ability to know what's buried beneath your feet. You've worked for years alongside archaeologists finding lost cities and ancient treasures; today is the first time you have ever said "We should not dig here"
  • Half of her herb garden was for cooking , the other half would kill you. Sometimes she used both in the same dish.
  • No one knew when she disappeared. We were all busy, I guess. But everyone remembered the day they dug up her body from under the corn crib
  • I entered Cryosleep on my ship. Along with 19 crew members. i woke up alone, in what looked like a gas station bathroom.
  • A walk in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should irrelevant
  • "I think--"//"Let me stop you there," he says, his fingers like ice as it covers my lips. "You weren't programmed to think. You were programmed to obey. Understand?"
  • I woke up to find a group of men with guns had entered my house. One of them handed me a pistol and said "You'll need this. they're almost here."
Pairings: (Don't be afraid to combine any of these if they fit)
  • hunter x supernatural
  • hunter x hunter
  • treasure hunter x archeologist/explorer
  • forbidden love
  • enemy x enemy
Genres:
  • supernatural/fantasy
  • modern witches
  • space pirates (think Treasure planet OR Guardians of the galaxy)
  • stranded on an alien planet
  • Dystopian future
  • Apocalypse
    • aliens
    • zombie
    • plague
    • etc
  • horror
  • And of course, romance sprinkled in :)
Fandoms: (for these, as i mentioned before, i don't like canon characters. So, I don't like following the exact plots of the stories. It is fun to base our own ideas off of that world!)
  • TV Shows
    • Supernatural
    • the 100
    • The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
    • Voltron
  • Books:
    • The 5th Wave
    • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
    • Wolf By Wolf
    • Illuminae
  • Games:
    • Uncharted
    • The last of Us
  • Movies:
    • Hocus Pocus
    • Fantastic Beasts
Now! If you don't see something you're are interested, feel free to suggest something!

Last edited:
Lmfao, I absolutely loved your title!😂

"A walk in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant"

This!!!!!!!! We have to do this RP together!

"A walk in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant"

This!!!!!!!! We have to do this RP together!

Hey! For some reason I never got a notification for this! i'm so sorry! Would you want to send me a PM if you're still interested?

You were born with the ability to know what's buried beneath your feet. You've worked for years alongside archaeologists finding lost cities and ancient treasures; today is the first time you have ever said "We should not dig here"

:eyes emoji: PLEASE

You were born with the ability to know what's buried beneath your feet. You've worked for years alongside archaeologists finding lost cities and ancient treasures; today is the first time you have ever said "We should not dig here"

Hit me with a PM? :)

:eyes emoji: PLEASE
are you down for mxm? i really want to do vampire x vampire hunter

Mhm it’s been awhile since I tried one... I can try but I wouldn’t be able to promise my muse for it remaining ^^”

"I think--"//"Let me stop you there," he says, his fingers like ice as it covers my lips. "You weren't programmed to think. You were programmed to obey. Understand?"

I am suuppper duper interested in possibly using this? Maybe plan something fun out..!

Hello. If you're still looking for partners, I would be interested in doing something supernatural/fantasy or horror. PM me if you're want to try something~

Alright, my bad guys apparently notifications for replies to my posts aren't set up and the holidays got me messed up. Anyway, I am here and still active.

I have an idea! It's dark and romantic and pretty vague so we can do whatever we want with it. Want to hear it?
Send me a PM if you're still interested in RPing with me :)

Hello. If you're still looking for partners, I would be interested in doing something supernatural/fantasy or horror. PM me if you're want to try something~
Heck Ya give me a moment!

I'm interested! Please check out my thread for the characters I want to work with (corrupt priest and a young werewolf)

Realistic/Modern - Paranormal Small Town Drama/Mystery
I'll give it a look it sounds really interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back