• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings its been awhile! - dmgink's 1x1 interest check

dmgink

hello rpn!
it's been a minute since i've been here....
to make a long story short, i'm looking to get back into this rping thing. i've been getting the itch to rp lately, so here i am!
this isn't gonna be anything fancy, but here goes!

some quick things to note before we get this thing started, though:
  • i'm 21 years old. i would really prefer if my partners were 18+, especially if we're going to have any romantic elements involved. if it's an rp with no romantic elements, i'll be a bit more lenient with this. i just feel a little weird rping that stuff with minors considered my age.
  • i might not be the most active. i'm a pretty busy guy these days since i'm back to work, but i promise i'll get back to you asap if i can't reply right away.
  • i don't mind chatting ooc on discord if that's something you would prefer, just ask for my @.
  • i really prefer my partners write in the third person, and write at least a paragraph in their replies. you don't have to match my reply length (i tend to write novels when i really get into it and i don't expect anyone to match that), but at least give me something!

with that out of the way.......here's the jist of what i'm mostly into:
  • i like the darker side of things; i love rping anything angsty, or anything where characters have a really bad time.
  • i like to rp dystopian settings, futuristic or not
  • i like a good zombie apocalypse every once in awhile, too.
  • i also really like the concept of a "battle royale" (the movie, not like fortnite) sort of scenario, and i think that'd be a lot of fun to write as well. this may be better suited for a group interest check, but i thought i'd mention it here, too.
  • i like to do a lot of worldbuilding and character building, and it would be awesome to find someone who's the same way.
  • i am lgbt+ friendly. i'm not super huge on romance in general, but if we end up having any romantic threads, i'm open to writing any pairing, whether it be m/m, f/f, or m/f. romance aside, trans characters are also cool!

things i will not do:
  • any fandom content. i'm not into any fandoms, and even if i were, i don't really find rping other people's creations very fun if i'm honest.
  • i don't want to do anything historical or period, i don't really find it interesting.
  • i also don't want to roleplay fantasy for similar reasons.
  • i won't roleplay with anyone who exclusively does first person perspective; i can't get into a roleplay with that perspective.

*poke* still looking for a roleplay friend? I volunteer as tribute! Everything seems very interesting. Maybe something on the darker side - but I'm very open and can adapt to my RP partner. interested? hit me up

*poke* still looking for a roleplay friend? I volunteer as tribute! Everything seems very interesting. Maybe something on the darker side - but I'm very open and can adapt to my RP partner. interested? hit me up
hello there!! i am definitely still looking and i'm down to try and work something out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back