• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's been awhile, but I'm on a hunt!

Vupie

Goodness, where to start. I had joined this site back in November and shortly after started a few 1x1 I had a lot pop up in life. I work in the medical field as a nurse, so that happens from time to time. So between work, moving/relocating, and the general stress of life I wasn't able to jump back on for sometime and find new RPs or even reply to old ones for that matter. Now I'm finally feeling a bit more relaxed with some free time and I'm ready to find some lovely people to role-play with. Let's start with a few minor things and go from there:

1. Vupie is in her 20's, female, and works in the medical field with a forever changing schedule. So, unfortunately I will poof from time to time, especially around times when I have doubles multiple days in a row.
I consider myself literate, but lazy. I try my hardest to avoid short hand, and try to double and triple check myself if time allows. I prefer 1+ paragraphs and I bounce off my partners replies most of the time. If you shoot back with a 1 or 2 liner I will try my hardest to send back at least a paragraph, depending on how much you give me to work with. I'm not perfect though and you might get crappy replies from me time to time, but I try not to make a habit of it.
I'm pretty open, I will try to give just about anything a try, but we need to set everything out in the open within the first few messages. I will try my hardest to be flexible and give new things a try, but I can't promise I will be successful, most of the time I'm totally awkward with new things, but I'll try to get hand of each person's style.
I prefer to play a female main, but will pick up sides to make up for it. If you really want someone for a male character still reach out to me for what you are looking for, I'll give it a shot. I will consider FxM, MxM, and FxF, but the later two are not my strong suits. Doesn't mean I won't try though.

That's a quick overview of how I work I suppose, if you want more information please don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions, I don't mind answering them. I will be logging off in roughly 1 hour though (early shift) and I work twelve hours tomorrow and the next day, so I don't anticipate starting any role-plays until Friday. During this period though I would like to start some conversations and ideas about some 1x1s, and will reply from my phone in my free time until I can sneak back to a computer to type properly. Here are somethings I'm interested in (or not):

1. Fantasy Realms - Pretty much covers it all. I do not do real world unless there is a twist (Super Heroes, Gifted, Alternate Universe, etc.) I might consider 'normal' if you throw me a plot I can't resist.
2. Fandom - I will not RP an exact movie, game, or book plot. I don't mind using their worlds, maybe some of their characters, but I prefer using OCs and new plots. Ex. Skyrim, Ferngully, EPIC, SAO, Twist on Disney, FairyTale, One Piece, Rosario + Vampire, Cats Eye Chronicles, Cafe Requiem, Pokemon, and the list goes on, so I'm going to just stop right there. Just ask me if I've seen, read, or played anything, I'll go through the list and we can find some common ground. If you want to try something bad enough give me a couple days to watch or read up on the show/move/game/book, I enjoy new things.
3. Romance - I love romance, doesn't need to be the center of attention, but I like it at least hidden somewhere in the RP. If you are 100% against it and don't want to see it, let me know so I don't start pairing characters in my head.
4. Medieval/Victorian/Mythology - Could do these all day long, but I still like some fantasy twist to them

Once again, a very short overview. Messaging me will be the quickest way to find out what we have in common and if we can't make a RP work together. If I'm not your cup of tea, you just have to let me know and I'll do the same. I'm really just looking for a variety of 1x1s to fill my hunger for typing and story telling. Thank you to those who are picking up with me again, and thank you to those reading! Excited to see what happens!

Edit: Here are a couple things I wouldn't mind trying out, you can message me for further details!
Mortal x Genie
Mermaid/Merman x Naga/Nagini
Human x Elf
I have rough plots for each, and when I think of 'pairing' I don't always mean romance, for each of the above romance is optional ^^

Last edited:
Hello nurse! (Kudos if you get the reference.)

I have been looking for an role paly partner that loves the same genre's I do without all the romance attached to it. So I would love to discuss a plot with you, and create something out of it. I ahve a good three or two plots in my mind that revolve around fantasy, and some are modern and others are a bit futuristic. I am not sure if you might try a futuristic role play. But I can send you the basics for the plots and we can slowly build from it, you can also pitch your ideas to me and we can go from there.

Hope I get a chance to role play with you.~

Hi! Im pretty interested in the same stuff you are, and you interest me a lot. I understand your pretty busy so don't worry about instantly trying to get back to me or replying. I hope you have a good day! I hope we can do something together! Seeya.

Oops! I didn't realize people replied, I promise to get back to each of you, I'm so sorry!! A lot came up and I'm a bit late actually getting back, should be committed now though.

Still and always looking ^^ some have been hit and miss.
Note: I am the worlds worst about typing something and then forgetting to hit 'send'
If you don't get a reply, just shoot me another message, I'll realize my mistake pretty quick.

Hello! Would you still be looking for a partner? I'd be interested in setting up a fantasy RP with you, or perhaps something involving the universe of SAO.

Still and always looking ^^ some have been hit and miss.
Note: I am the worlds worst about typing something and then forgetting to hit 'send'
If you don't get a reply, just shoot me another message, I'll realize my mistake pretty quick.
Wait, do I message you or do you message me?

I thought I had sent you a message, I may have not xD I'll try agian.
That post wasn't directed only to you, was just a general thing.

Hello! If you're still open to it, I'd love to try and start up a roleplay with you! I wouldn't mind doing something regarding the Victorian Era, or perhaps Mythology?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back