• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's Been a While (+Ideas)

Stratagem

Howdy all!

It's been about a year since I've been on the site. Sorry to all I was chatting with, life threw me a pretty hard curveball. If you wanted to pick something back up, please let me know!

Anyhow, I'm back now and I've got a few ideas. Para to multi-para is my preferred format, and I'm open to most settings and themes!

Ideas:

Ancient Rome/Medieval Europe - a ton of options in these settings, from political intrigue to a m/s dynamic. Would definitely want to talk it over so we could establish the flavor we're after.

Prince/Princess (A) and Mage (B)- A simple premise, but one I'm keen to try. The Magus Council holds sway over every nation and intends to keep it that way. As such, mages are assigned to leaders of the various countries throughout the region. Perhaps A and B knew each other in their youth, perhaps A has a reputation B finds reprehensible. Does a budding romance arise, or is it a consistent struggle for the mage to reign in the flippant royal?

I have a few other ideas, but it's late and I've got work in the morning! I'll post more when I get the chance!

I might be interested in a Medieval RP, provided it's in a realistic setting. I'm sort of over Medieval fantasy.

Both of these plotlines look interesting! Do you have any requirements for your partner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back