• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy It's been a long time... Pick your character!

Maibby

Hello~ I'm mai. It's been a very long time since I have roleplayed with someone other than my lover so please go easy on me~

I'm 29, a mother, and honestly pretty busy. But I really love to still roleplay and my partner has not really been into it lately. I think due to how long we've been rping with each other we just have grown kinda bored of our scenarios. We know each others characters too well. So I've decided to branch out and try to do some stuff with others~

Since I don't currently have any plots I would like to follow, I'd very much love to just have a simple go with the flow interaction! I do multi-para third person style of roleplay. I don't take it too serious and I focus on having fun and enjoying myself over getting every detail in there <3 I'll keep the info of my characters to a minimum so our characters can learn about each other naturally~

small dark angel copy.pngGeneral Info
Name: Azuriel
Other Names: Az, Azu, Blue
Pronouns: He/Him
Azuriel Tends to hang around bars and alley ways. He's always looking to be a hero or stop trouble in its tracks.

Personality
Likes: Beer, video games, checkers, bread & baked snacks, shrimp chips, chocolate ice cream cones
Dislikes: Whiskey & hard liquor, liars, cheaters, mess
Personality: Azuriel can be rough around the edges at first. He's very guarded and keeps walls up to protect himself and others. When he opens up to others, he is generally very kind, goofy even, and caring. He's motherly even at times to those he's close to.

Appearance
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 178 lbs
Physical Build: Slim but muscular
Eyes: Red
Hair: Black with blue streeks
Skin: Softly tanned
Marks or Scars: Many scars over his back and arms, a few on his chest.

Clothing and Accessories
Head: Hood
Upper body: Plain t-shirt and hoodie or jacket overlayed
Lower Body: Jeans
Arms: Leather wrist guards
Hands: Nothing
Legs: Nothing
Shoes: Black steel toed boots

small Catalina.png
General Info
Name: Catalina
Other Names: Cat, lina, lin
Pronouns: She/Her
Catalina wanders the streets at night. She seems to wander aimlessly, only stopping to observe people and occasionally stare up at the sky.

Personality
Dislikes: Rude people, most men, sour things, electricity grids
Personality: Catalina is a very strange girl. She is quiet but very observant. She watches people often without speaking a word. She will sometimes do things without explaining why she is doing them or what she hopes to accomplish. She doesn't sleep much and enjoys starting at the night sky instead.

Appearance
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 116 lbs
Physical Build: Slim and frail
Eyes: Blue with green?
Hair: minty green that fades to blue
Skin: Soft porcelin white
Marks or Scars: Unknown

Clothing and Accessories
Head: none
Upper body: Thick oversized coat that covers her whole body
Lower Body: coat
Arms: coat sleeves
Hands: Nothing
Legs: Nothing
Shoes: Black flat boots​

Last edited:
Hi. I just sent you a PM about your male character. I have a question about him and about what you are looking for here. I just figured I’d let you know here that I sent you that PM, and I would like to talk more on there, if that’s alright. 🙂

Your characters sound really cool, If it's a chill slice of life rp, especially in an urban fantasy setting, that you after I'd definitely be down.

Hi. I just sent you a PM about your male character. I have a question about him and about what you are looking for here. I just figured I’d let you know here that I sent you that PM, and I would like to talk more on there, if that’s alright. 🙂
thanks so much i'll PM back in a moment~ :D

Your characters sound really cool, If it's a chill slice of life rp, especially in an urban fantasy setting, that you after I'd definitely be down.
awe thanks! It kinda is with a modern day fantasy sort of setting~ I love those x3

I'd love to talk ideas with you! Just message me! (:

Awesome sounds cool, do you want to move it to pm to discuss stuff?
yeah i think that'd be the best way~ I'm not really one who enjoys roleplaying in the public scene but I can make threads if there's an area for that too i dont mind. totally up to my partner :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back