• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's been a long.. long time.

ToothierTurnip5

FeelsGoodMan Clap
Hello everyone!

Glad to see all your bright and shining faces today! It has been quite a while since I've been on here but overall I have been inspired to write again and I could honestly just use an outlet to express some creative feelings. So might as well get into a little about me and what I'm looking for right? First off I am a 20 year male currently in college with a boatload of credit hours as well as working usually 25 hours a week. Overall I would say my schedule is pretty busy but I'll be sure to answer at least once a day. I would prefer a partner who writes in solid paragraphs and who can provide enough detail and open areas to let the RP move along smoothly and effortlessly just to allow both of our creative energies to flow!

I one main idea of a role play setting but I am open to any suggestion or the discussion of it. I will preface that any RP with romantic intent needs to be kept MxF. Irl I have no problem with this but I am straight and can't exactly fake having feels for a person of the same gender if I don't feel that way in my everyday life. Alright on to my plot idea!

Plot Idea:
So you're one of those?
Magik is not everything is was made out to be. The old books fantasize magik and its users with their great flowing robes and flashy displays of the control of this mysterious force. That may of been the case so many years ago but the society today would rather see you dead or in a maximum security institution. Us magik users have fallen greatly in number with the state of the modern world today. The developing world has seen to extinguish the old ways and move on "to a brighter future" and that does not include magik. Magik users used to be hunted down and slaughtered when the world started to develop and while it is not as barbaric as it used to be we are not seen as welcome people. We are fugitives, hiding in plain sight and hoping that we are not caught and our true identities and powers are shown or else we may never see the outside world again.
The name's Jackson and I'm one of the few unfortunate people who have cursed with what remains of the mystical force known as magik. My mother passed this power onto me when I was born and its power has haunted me ever since. We have hopped from home to home, state to state, lives to lives whenever my mother believed that someone had the slightest idea of my identity. It was for my safety she believed so I never got the childhood people would dream of. Oh my powers? Well my magik is transformation, I can shift my body into any other living creature as long as I have seen that organism before. Seems pretty cool right? I would tend to agree if it wasn't for my life resting on no one knowing my true abilities. This new school I'm hoping will be permanent, atleast for a little while. Maybe I'll even be able to live somewhat of a normal life. Maybe go to a party, make some friends, maybe even meet a girl. But I won't get my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed again...

I hope that that plot is interesting to you. If you have any ideas that may help to improve upon it I would love to hear them. Either reply to this thread if you are interested in this RP or send me a PM! I hope you all have a bright and shining day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back