• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern it’s always sunny in monsterville (supernatural town rp)

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay so what if
There was a town…

And to any outsider, it seemed super normal, almost *too* normal, one might say. Well, it is, in fact, the opposite. The town is populated with supernatural creatures. Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, and fae make up 90% of the population. The “normal” 10% have long since learned to live with supernatural occurrences.

Until maybe some newcomers/monster hunters come to town to stir up trouble? Idk

Really this is an excuse to fulfill modern fantasy small town cravings and also use any realistic FCs you haven’t gotten to use before!

Discord will be used for OOC, and it will be here: Join the it’s always sunny in monsterville Discord Server!

Last edited:
Thank god I picked up a spare from Gunther’s guns

Hey! Looks interesting, but what are the posting requirements? Can't post super often so that's why I thought I'd ask!

Hey! Looks interesting, but what are the posting requirements? Can't post super often so that's why I thought I'd ask!
I was thinking 1-2 posts a week, but really there’s no schedule, it would just be whenever you can post ☺️

Okay so what if
There was a town…

And to any outsider, it seemed super normal, almost *too* normal, one might say. Well, it is, in fact, the opposite. The town is populated with supernatural creatures. Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, and fae make up 90% of the population. The “normal” 10% have long since learned to live with supernatural occurrences.

Until maybe some newcomers/monster hunters come to town to stir up trouble? Idk

Really this is an excuse to fulfill modern fantasy small town cravings and also use any realistic FCs you haven’t gotten to use before!

Discord will be used for OOC, and it will be here: Join the it’s always sunny in monsterville Discord Server!
I’m interested!

Tentative CS Deadline for current players is November 4th, but I will be taking CS or new players until November 10th!

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back