• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom It's all coming up daisies. {{A canon/OC character search.}}

daydreaming daisy.

just a girl and her coffee.
hello beautiful people of the internet! my name is daisy and my birthday is around the corner, meaning i'm going to be twenty-nine and i'm also a cancer (so yes, I will be crying about approaching thirty.) i like to introduce myself as the sort of girl who writes nearly exclusively in pink pens and dot my i's with hearts because life is too short not to do things that make you happy. as a role-player, i totally understand how to use capitalization but like many people, I'm a sucker for some aesthetic wording ooc. I have close to twenty years of writing experience under my belt and would probably throw myself under the "literate" category but you can totally get novella length posts out of me if muse is strong and we're vibing together in a way that i feel like the best way to show you how jazzed i am about our story is by using colorful language, painting a picture with 2k+ words full of glamour and frills.
despite the tiny fonts, i'm actually a pretty chill writing partner. life happens and i totally get that. i shoot for weekly replies, sometimes life will allow me to reply in much more rapid succession. i'll check in every now and again just to see if you're still interested but no pressure here. i would say that i have a pretty basic list of guidlines and limits: no godmoding, no marysues, i'd like to keep a PG13 rating in most elements but i'm totally fine with adult themes like drugs and stuff. i am old enough that i don't really enjoy writing with anyone under 21 and I would strongly prefer to have female writing partners. if you have any questions about my limits or you want to share yours-- please don't hesitate to reach out! <3
i very rarely make posts of my own so i'm not too sure what to throw in here to beef up my post so it looks enticing, lol. i strongly prefer to double and I love to have a big cast of characters. i will happily double as whatever characters you would love to write against but i would like to request no instant love-based plots as they tend to bore me a little. :X I write in m/f characters almost exclusively just as it's what i'm most comfortable with.

Here are a list of the fandoms I'm interested in and the characters I would like to write against. < 3
Harry Potter: Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Oliver Wood.
Degrassi: Sav, Drew, Declan, Cam.
ACOTAR: Azriel.
Caraval: OC.
Pretty Little Liars: Caleb, Jason.
Twilight: Jasper.
Step Up, High Water: Rigo, Davis.

oh, i've just been fishing for a good reason to cry. : P
It’s not that bad. I promise. It isn’t, and we aren’t actually grandma’s. Fear not.

It’s too bad you aren’t into stranger things. That’s what I’ve been looking into for the last week or so.

Just turning up nothing evidently 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back