• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom it's about time i made a new thread (craving among us!)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, Hello! A less cluttered thread by me!
I'm mainly searching for fandoms, but I am more than happy to roleplay a non-fandom related plot!

What I expect from you:
-A good reply! Don't try to control the story, we do this together!
-Quality over Quantity! Roleplay at the length that makes you comfortable, but no one-liners! Keep the story moving!
-Activity! I know that life can get in the way. Just let me know if you will be offline for a long period of time! You don't need to let me know if you'll be gone for like, 30 minutes, but let me know if it's several days or more. I hate being ghosted!
-If you lose interest, LET ME KNOW. I HATE being ditched without reason!

What you can expect from me
-I can be pretty active, and I'll let you know if I will be inactive.
-I write a fair amount, I try to keep it longer than just a few sentences.
-I love OOC chatter! I enjoy getting to know my partners outside of just our roleplay. I would love to show you a picture of my dog.
-I double! You want your oc with someone? I do too! Double, double!

Now, the roleplays!
bold indicates a craving
* stars indicate a stronger craving.

Comment or PM me if you are interested!​

I've become kinda obsessed with this game and would love a roleplay! Currently, I'd love to play the Crewmate x Impostor********* trope!
Open to suggestions!
^Currently craving!

My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia****
Canon x Canon Ships*
(ask! I will roleplay most canonxcanon ships)
Oc x Canon Ships***
who i'll write (or, write best, lol): Aizawa, Bakugo, Midoriya, Tsuyu, Iida, Tokoyami, Jiro
who i want you to write!: Sero*, Iida, Bakugo, Todoroki, Kendo, Mina, Kaminari, (though options are flexible!)
Oc x Oc Ships
Let's put our ocs together!!

Quirk Reservation AU****
(explanation in spoiler tag)
Soulmate AU**
Future AU
Future AU x Soulmate AU**
Nextgen AU***

(fanchildren)

The Quirk Reservation AU is a BNHA AU where the acceptance of Quirks is different than it is in the canon BNHA storyline: basically, not at all. Quirks usually manifest at the age of four, right? If a parent sees that a child has manifested a Quirk, they are legally required to take the child to a government facility, where they are taken to a special reservation for people with Quirks.
These Quirked peoples are stuck in this facility for life, taught that they must repress their Quirks, which never ends well, and are forbidden to have any sort of romantic relationships, for fears that would lead to having a child- who would then inherit a Quirk from their parents.

Any plots? Come at me! I'm up for some good bnha plots.

Demon Slayer/Kimetsu No Yaiba
**I am NOT caught up on this manga!**
Canon x Canon
I'll roleplay about any canonxcanon ship, come at me.
Oc x Canon
I will write Zenitsu and Tanjiro.
Oc x Oc
'nuff said!
Tell me your ideas! I haven't read far enough to really come up with good AUs or plots.

Hunter x Hunter
**I am VERY early into this anime!**
I am willing to roleplay something slice-of-life like with these characters. Kurapika x Leorio anyone??

Cookie Run
Canon x Canon, Oc x Canon, and Oc x Oc!
I will write about any of the cookies! I've been playing for almost two years now.
OC Ovenbreak Plot!
This plot takes place when Brave is an adult. Our ocs break out of the oven, years after the Cookie Town presumes the Witch dead. This can be a fun adventure plot that delves into slice-of-life and romance!

If you have any other plots, tell me about them!

Danganronpa

Our ocs are stuck in a killing game! We can have our own unique twist on Danganronpa!

Actor Au*
The killing game? Oh, it's all acting! An Au where the (canon) Danganronpa cast are actors in a tv show! Ships can happen! :0
Post-Game AU
Suggest other AUs!

Suggest to me non-fandom plots as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back