• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a Demons World (OOC)

Hello friends, Paris will appear promptly. Since I am not really sure what the plot is, I have taken position four - and offered my char as a resource rather than a main strategist. Think of Paris as an eager, powerful - but ultimately secondary character, who joined the guild because he thought it interesting and useful, rather than actually caring about the end goals. I will insert him into the fray soon enough. feel free to scold him if he does something wrong... to those not of the cool team, I look forward to any and all drama that our future interactions will conjure up.

sprouhtt sprouhtt SirGrey SirGrey Aio Aio LindsMagee LindsMagee slim slim Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Cosmo Cosmo

Yay, happy to have you join! I look forward to reading your post! :)

That was an interesting post to read haha. Very interesting, I wonder how him and some of the other characters will get along.

Yea, I just felt like they were all such well mannered monsters... we need someone who is a bit more typical. I did try and add my own twist to it, but yea... we will see. Can't wait.

probably out on the town to get a drink... I am working it as if he took the day off from his actual job to arrange a play date, but naturally - if the boss calls, then he will reply.

sprouhtt sprouhtt Wanna wait a bit longer for LindsMagee LindsMagee to post? Or should I go ahead and post again and move us along?

Yea, I just felt like they were all such well mannered monsters... we need someone who is a bit more typical. I did try and add my own twist to it, but yea... we will see. Can't wait.

Yeah, we needed someone like that on the council.

sprouhtt sprouhtt - just checking with you that Paris is across the pier, spying on the group. If she noticed him, and saw him, he would have waved in her direction, if not - then he would just continue his stalking

Lighthouse8477 Lighthouse8477

Hey! I thought you might be interested in this RP. I feel as if you were already a part of it a long time ago before it died. But I started it back up and we need more peeps so thats why I invited you. :)

Thank you!

sprouhtt sprouhtt Will write a post after sleep. I've just got home from a 17 hour shift (well, not fully 17 hours, I had a whole like.. two hours of sleep in between.... 9 and 8 hours...) so.. need.. rest.

Sorry for the lack of response. I thought I would have my internet back but it looks like I won't have it till tomorrow. Sorry!

LindsMagee LindsMagee and Cosmo Cosmo

Hello hello!!

I will reply tomorrow morning to both of your posts. I'm in bed rn and I don't want to post anything on my phone since I won't know how long it is and plus it would be a hassle to try and get a picture on here through my phone so I will reply tomorrow morning!

Sorry for the delay! XD

ALSO THE THREAD IS GOING SO WELL!!

Hello, this looks interesting, may I join?

Also what's the minimum amount for a paragraph? Wanna make sure I can XD (in sure I can.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back