• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It's a Demons World (Always accepting)

sprouhtt

溺死花
allema.demo.png

PLEASE TAG ME ONCE YOU'RE DONE (I barely get notifications so please tag me!)

Name:
Council Chair ranking#(only if you are a high member of the council, if not then this doesn't apply):
Rebel ranking#(only if you are a high member of the rebel group, if not then this doesn't apply):
Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc):
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed):
birthplace/birth date(you have to, even if you are just a carefree traveler):
Appearance(no anime, only realistic pictures):
Personality: ( a paragraph is all I ask.)
History: (a paragraph or two)
Powers: (4-5 minimum. don't go op)
Abilities (don't go op)
Alignment(good/bad):
Crush:
Weapons(armors, weapons, etc):
Extra:

(Once I've 'liked' your character sheet you are accepted and may begin!)

The council will have four members that are in rule, and the rebel group has four members that are in rule as well.
First come, first serve.
There are 4 spots open,

1. Michael Canon ( Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly )
2. Selene O'Sirius ( sprouhtt sprouhtt )
3. Nabu S. Utultar ( Cosmo Cosmo )
4. Paris Scarborough ( A L M O S A L M O S )
Same as the council spots, 4 spots open and first come, first serve.

1. Ode Siti Issa ( Aio Aio )
2. Zephyr Carlington ( slim slim )

Last edited:

Name:

Selene O'Sirius

"How rude, let's just say I'm old enough"

"You can take a look, but last time I check I was all female."

Council Chair ranking#:

Species:

Demon Hybrid

440b18e5c350e34d82f82ca8cf807a1a.jpg

Sexual Orientation:

Bisexual

"I dwell on the innocent lives of the city, ha ha...I'm joking. I am the second ranking member of the Council...I am the eyes and ears of this city."

Birth date:

May 26th 998 A.D.
tumblr_np8io6TBpx1rnjx63o1_1280.jpg

Personality:

Selene is what you call the iron women. She is strong, confident in the way she thinks and looks, dauntless, and stubborn. Selene carries herself with so much poise and grace it's almost as if she was a living breathing angel but shes not. Her demonic personality makes her a cold, tough, and merciful person who usually dwells on the lives of others but she changed her way and doesn't do the dwelling part at least. She is the most blunt person you'll meet that will say whatever comes to her mind if she needs to prove her point and thinks that she should put someone in their place. She doesn't tolerate rudeness and wouldn't do it to another person, since she believes in self respect. Selene has also built up a tolerance again people, so she has a calm and patient side to her. When she is in combat she turns into a killing machine and will stop anyone who gets in her way. She is very agile when in combat. Selene has a very seductive, and calming voice to her that matches her appearance.

History:

Selene was born in 998 to a very wealthy and powerful family. Her mother was a hybrid and her father was a demon, now in the underworld of the demon realm people like her mother didn't belong there. Demons and hybrids were two very different creatures even though they had the same interest. Selene's parents were madly in love and didn't care what the demon council had to say, they married and were granted a beautiful baby girl. But the outcome was far more than they expected, they had given birth to a hybrid child. A hybrid demon has never been seen nor heard of so the outcome of everything was unpredictable. She was the first hybrid demon. The whole worlds both vampire and demon feared the child and they had set out to destroy the child before it destroyed them, that night her parents hid her away to a close family friend. Selene's parents died that night protecting her, they thought if they gave their life their daughter would be alive and that they did.

Later on in the years she grew up to becoming a strong, beautiful, and confident women who has a cold heart. She was the most fierce and feared women during the century and still is, she's changed a few people, killed a few people here and there and played with a few hearts. Selene was left with her parents fortunes and the family that she was with is still alive till this day and she is thankful for them. Selene moved into her parents estate that was only an hour away from the city of Eloid, and she has penthouse which she uses for gatherings or other events or if shes just in the mood to spend time in the city. Selene joined the council in 1862 and worked her way up to being what she is now which is the second ranking in the council. Selene didn't join for the power but that night she got her vengeance on the ones who murdered her family, toying with their emotions and making them suffer the way they made her parents suffer. That night she showed no mercy and had no guilt in doing what she did. The family that Selene used to live with talked about a Grimlore in which her father had helped Satan himself store away, they wanted to know where it was but Selene didn't know since her father had taken that one memory from her mind and cast it away into the void. The memory that Selene's father had taken from her was so that she wouldn't tell anyone of the boxes location but bits and bits of memory start to appear in her dreams as she sleeps.

7853833_here-are-20-amazing-reasons-why-you-would_9b398ce9_m.jpg

Powers:

Pain illusion- the ability to make an illusion that her victim is under great and intense pain.

Psychic electrokinesis- project a painful electric like jolt into another person through physical contact. She has the ability to turn it on or off. She takes energy from sources such as lighting or any electrical current and channel it throughout her body. (If she uses too much of her powers then she will black out for who knows how many days.)

demi-rose-mawby-instagram-e1455421283272.jpg

Abilities:

The normal hybrid abilities(speed, enhanced healing, enhanced vision, etc) (but this all depends on how strong she is at the moment)

Alignment:

Bad

Crush:

(none yet)

Weapons:

"My mind is my most dangerous weapon." -Selene

Extra:

- Her eyes and hair change color. The hybrid part comes to play when her eyes change color (they go from being dark brown to an amber color or even bright red). As for the demon part of her, her hair just changes color from a dark brown to a light brown with highlights (as seen in the picture above)

latest

-She has a/an older brother she never met.

Last edited:
Brief intro: "Oh what time is it. Oh well, my name is Harry Cooper and I'm a well I'm a pretty damn good piece of work. My job well my preferred job is to earn money and drink heavily. See I earn me living by... nasty means, not hurting anyone juts tricking em. but something keeps getting in my way. Horrors from beyond the veil and I always end up getting roped into stopping them. I mean the world is a load of shit but guess it's still home. Plus we else are I gonna go. Right now it seems home seems to be going in two different directions. Both vying for power. Gonna be a blood bath something tells me I'll end up mixed in with it.

Name: Harry Cooper

Orientation: Bisexual

Species: Witch

Appearance:
3930314-9881120124-CONST.jpg

Traits and Abilities:

Non-Magical

Harry has been in far share of brawls though he still ain't a great fighter with no formal training. His smoking hasn't done his movement very well as running will end with him coughing up holy hell and much besides. The real aces up his sleeve are one his intelligence as Harry boy is as quick wit and he knows it, as he normal is able to figure what is going hopefully how to stop it and is very good coming up with plans on the spot. The second ace is his charm as Harry is armed with a bedevilling smile and roguish nature which makes him appeal to people and makes them feel like they can put their trust in them. Often too there determent. Harry is also not bad with a few slight of hand tricks such as knowing a thing or two about escapology or card tricks. Still, I wouldn't hire him for ya birthday party.

Magical

Through his farther's blood line and Harry's own studying, he has some magical abilities. The most basic that he knows is Spell Casting and Channelling. He never did learn too much about potion brewing unless you describe mixing drinks as a magical ability. He mostly likes rune magic maybe cause it means you can write rude things on the floor. Still, he has two more abilities. The first one being elemental control though it only reaches to fire and even then he can't like control like a volcano. He mostly has it cause its handy when you don't have a lighter for a cig. The other is an astral projection which seems to come from having his father being a witch. It helps when he needs to think. Plus it's really trippy.

Weaknesses:​
  • Any sort of physical damage that would kill a human so breaking the neck or blood-loss.
  • Harry is quite an arrogant prick which can be used against him especially if he thinks he's right or has the upper hand when he doesn't.
  • Like most magic it requires focus so if that is broken well Harry is pretty boned.
  • Harry is not the most trustworthy man as he has gotten his friends hurt in the past. His guilt over this is a major sticking point.

Personality:
Sardonic with a love for sarcastic wit, Harry is pessimist through and through always viewing things as being bad or worse. He disrespects authority instead wanting to go on his own path. He can be seen as quite arrogant but that mostly comes from his years of experience. Still, he does make mistakes. Harry can seem quite callous at times which comes from him knowing what will happen if he fails. Still, he does have his own sense of morals. He doesn't much care about witches and the 'Nature of Balance' again wanting to go his own way. This going his own way extends to the goings on in with the Council and Rebels viewing them both as 'wankers' who will end up making things worse than they already are. In terms of relationships while he has had a few, most of them ending badly, he never really seeks it more stumbling into it. When saddened he normally pushes people away and wallows in self-pity and destruction. When anger he can be quite cruel, really wanting to hurt those who angered him.

Brith date and Birthplace: 22nd October 1986 in Liverpool England​

History:

Harry grew up in merry old Liverpool. He didn't live a happy life. Mummy didn't like him and Daddy wasn't there. Really didn't like him, even from birth. There were enough reasons Harry gave her as he grew up, though. He skipped school, got into smoking and eventually ran away with some mates to Newcastle. He maybe not of been one for education, even at this young age he thought following orders was in words 'bollocks', he was a smart kid so surviving wasn't really an issue. As he grew up Harry began to get involved with odd things, and that wasn't just his love of punk rock. Seriously you should have seen his hair. His self-taught the study of magic to lead him on some odd, sometimes dark even monstrous paths. Paths that would give would be brutal and harsh but also bright like finding out who his father was. Still, there was once a path so dark and painful it might as well be a wound on him.

Eventually, about sevenish years ago, he moved out to Eloid. He had heard of the stronger presence of demons in the city. He arrived, seeing both the rebels and ruling party kicking off. While he has no love or those in charge, especially with the rumours of hypnotism, but he didn't viewing the rebels as being much better. They seemed to just kick off and with the GrimLore at stake he can't let either side win. If the Rebels blow up the city that's gonna be alot of bodies alot of boides who don't derve it. However, if the Counicl win well they'll be all powerful their current grip on the city becoming an iron clad fist. At the moment he seems to be neutral ground, his experience in dealing with supernatural creatures, issues and other such goings on. Still, stand on the razor edge is always difficult, after all, you could fall and cut ya legs off.

Alignment: Good in morality but doesn't mean he is a good person in general.

Crush: None at the moment

Weapons: Uses his fist and maybe a knife he has one handy.

Extra: He's a chain smoker and lives in an apartment.
sprouhtt sprouhtt

( Promise I'll make this prettier :) but I'm done in terms of info )
Name:
Ode Siti Issa

"I look twenty something. How you interpret that is completely up to you."

Rebel ranking#(only if you are a high member of the rebel group, if not then this doesn't apply): 1

Demon

Pansexual

1st Ranking member of the Rebels

March 3 1768 // Alexandria, Egypt

2a4c49e9cef8a9875b5b9ac61704d4a3.jpg

Most believe Ode is a total bitch although she likes to call it tough love. And while she can be a bitch Ode is quirky. She is an enigma. She is unpredictable, and independent. she doesn't take kindly to people telling her what to do. But if you need help, she is a true humanitarian who is ready and willing to assist someone who might be short on cash or down on their luck. She'll also dole out sound advice. She cares about her fellow man, woman, child, animal, and environmental cause. Ode tends to mingle with people from all walks of life. She tends to greet and interact with people the same way, no matter what their age or background. While she loves to progress, on a personal level, she doesn’t like change. It has to do with her loyalty, her attachment to the past, and her memories, so even though she has the courage to look ahead, usually with optimism, and see the best things in store, she still likes to know where she has come from and who she is.While most may very well keep their promises in their relationships, Ode can take loyalty to a different, deeper level. She will stay loyal to anyone unless of course they truly prove themselves unworthy. Plus she's a bit of a hopeless romantic.

A side most do not get to see to often is that Ode is a bit of a control freak. She can not stand not knowing, and something that is out of her control can and will drive her crazy, but she tries to hide this knowing it ca be a pain for others. Those that know her well are able to tell the signs but other than that she is very hard to read.

Ode was like any other demon. She lived, she died, went to heaven and then fell to hell. Although one most likely needs some background to understand why Ode is who she is today. Backtracking to early March of 1768 Ode was born into poverty. Her parents both the scum at the bottom of a wealthy mans shoe, this is to say that they were criminals, and not very good ones at that. Ode followed in their footsteps although she was far smarter than they where. Unlike her parents Ode had a good head on her shoulders, always putting others before herself. For those reasons Ode had gotten herself killed. She doesn't care to drudge up the past so the cause for her death is pretty much unknown.

Becoming an angel although fun for some it was a pain for Ode, feeling as though she was missing out on something better. So she feel, which was far easier than she first assumed. After falling Ode finally felt free. Soon after her fall Ode quickly joined the rebels in 1790. She found the cause exciting, her enthusiasm quickly helping her rise in rank. Although the further she rose the more serious Ode became, finding that the cause she was fighting for was not some little game that one was either a winner or loser. No side was winning but even when this was apparent Ode found herself the head of the Rebels, which was shocking to say the least.

Umbrakinesis: User can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of dark energy it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.

Teleportation: Ode has the ability to teleport herself and others at will. Ode can teleport large masses, including sizable groups of people. She can also use her powers in a destructive manner by teleporting only parts of objects. She can open portals that displace projectiles and even enemies that threaten her. Although she can only teleport things to other places that are within her view.

Abilities (don't go op)
Normal demon abilities; strength, endurance, etc.

Alignment(good/bad):

"How do we define what is good an bad? From where I stand the rebels are good and the council is bad."

Crush:
((PM ME))

A small dagger although its nothing fancy.

Extra:
Ode has quite a temper, and even though she is trying to get better at controlling it sometimes she is unable to stop.

sprouhtt sprouhtt

Last edited:
Name:
Tempest Brekker
Council Chair ranking#(only if you are a high member of the council, if not then this doesn't apply):
Member-in training/assassin when needed
Rebel ranking#(only if you are a high member of the rebel group, if not then this doesn't apply):

Vampire
Heterosexual
Council member in training/ council hit girl
November 12th/ Venice, Italy
abc9aab4e1414d39229e2d1b803a90e4.jpg

She is extremely stubborn and temperamental, but utterly charming when needed. If you are not close to her she can be dismissive but not rude, but if she cares for you then she will protect you at all costs. She is very serious about her job, and though she can lose her temper, she lives with no regrets. She is not a pessimist, but a realist and an honest person who will tell it like it is. Tempest is very curious and that sometimes gets her into trouble, but also expands her knowledge.
She grew up in an extremely wealthy family as the daughter of two high ranking council members. When she was 10 years old her parents were presumed to be taken or killed by rebel forces, though no one truly knows. So she grew up under the wing of the other council members and her aunt when she could be home. Her parents provided an exceedingly good education along with a fighting instructor. They were grooming her to be a council member before their deaths. That is her goal now as well as getting revenge on the rebels, even though it is not certain that they killed her parents.
Intangibility: User is able to move through objects and ignore most physical effects in their way, exact means how this is done vary between slipping partially into other dimensions, being able to make their own particles move between other particles, being non-physical being of energy, vibrating their molecules into a new quantum frequency, etc. Regardless the user is able to ignore most attacks, physical dangers and gravity.
Illusions: The ability to make another person see, feel, smell, hear, or taste what they want them to, even though it isn't real.

Abilities (don't go op)
Normal vampire: hightened senses, strength, and speed.
Alignment(good/bad):
Niether/ Undecided
Crush:
None yet
Poison tipped Chakrams and (if needed) a silenced pistol
Extra:
Can speak multiple languages and is great with hand to hand combat.

tumblr_nr3eqyOIbP1uarfyuo1_500.jpg

Name: Zephyr Carlington

Rebel ranking#: Number two
Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc): Demon
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed): Closeted bisexual
Occupation: Being second in command simply means he is the advisor to the number one spot.
birthplace/birth date: New Orleans, 1898

Personality: Zephyr is usually pretty level-headed and quiet, and his actions are based off of logical decisions. He gives good advice because he is thorough in his planning. He's the person you talk to if you have a problem because he understands easily. He doesn't let his demonic side affect him personally, and he is in a constant war with his morals. He is very loyal and is pretty charismatic if he trusts and likes you.
History: Zephyr was born into a small family in the outskirts of New Orleans. His mother was a maid and is father owned a small pharmacy in town. His dad woke up early every morning and walked to the pharmacy which took half an hour to reach. Zephyr's parents didn't want to live in the main part of town simply because they thought there was too much going on and there was no fault in living in the midst of sprawling farmland for their son to wander about in.
Zephyr soon had a new edition in the house when his older cousin, Tom, came to live with the family after his parents both died of yellow fever which had spread across the city. Zephyr was only seven years old at the time, and Tom was 13 and already looking like a man. Tom showed no signs of sadness openly, but the two boys shared a room and Zephyr heard his quiet sniffles. Tom's sadness soon expressed itself as violence towards the younger boy, but only when Zephyr's parents were unaware. It was no surprise that Zephyr grew up resenting the boy, and soon both of them were outright fighting. Years passed and soon World War One rolled by. Zephyr was 16 when he was drafted, his parent's sobs the only thing he heard as he watched the small house vanish on the horizon as the large truck took off. Tom had already moved by that time and lived with his wife, but Zephyr knew that somewhere his kin would be fighting alongside him. His childhood hatred had diminished by then and he longed for nothing more than a familiar face to remind him of home.
It was hell. Zephyr was either freezing his tail off or knowing nothing more than the burning sensation of the sun. His ears seemed to always be ringing from gunfire, he was always grimy and in a constant state of anxiety. He didn't even know why they were fighting half of the time.
Somehow, Zephyr made it. The skinny sixteen year old was gone. Zephyr was still pretty gangly but he had lean muscles that were so used to holding a gun like it was his only salvation that his hands were nearly always curled. His skin was tan and covered in silvery scars from grazes, frostbite, and so much more. PTSD haunted him like a spectre as well, but he made it.
He had a little money in his pockets and returned to an empty house, his uniform crisp and medals visible on the front. His parents had been killed by someone who had broken into the house some months previous Zephyr was told as he downed a shot of whiskey at the local pub that same day, his uniform top in a crumpled heap on his childhood home's porch. There was an obvious culprit, but he was extremely wealthy - or at least his parents were - and the incident was cleared up. He had been raging drunk and was denied entry into the pharmacy where Zephyr's parents had been cleaning up. Needless to say, the man had pulled out his pistol and shot at the glass windows multiple times. They had been buried at a nearby church.
Zephyr got the name of the man and went to the church graveyard to pay his respects and apologize for the killing he had done overseas and the killing he was about to do.
Zephyr was a whirlwind of anger and sadness when he marched up to the mansion and request the man's audience. When the maid didn't let him in, he shoved by her and took it upon himself to find the man.
Zephyr was actually apprehended before he could even cause any harm and got into a scuffle with a "guard" at the house and was shot.
Zephyr was in heaven for probably a shorter amount of time than Satan was. He could think of nothing more than revenge. It grew in him like a seed taking root. As he was cast out, he saw his parents looking down as he fell. He had been so caught up in his malicious intents that he forgot why he was doing them in the first place, and those he was doing it for were not pleased.
It broke him, and it was ultimately what was his anchor. He wasn't exactly an evil spirit like other demons. He was more of the husk of one.
He joined the Rebels simply so he could get his hands on Satan's power to bring his parents back. He feels that he can't be redeemed without them.
Cont.

Powers:
♚He is able to make his tattoos form objects out of the ink, or "come alive" if you will. The ink can move across his skin wherever he wishes and form whatever design, but that's nothing more than the aesthetics of it. The ink can come off of his skin and form items such as a knife, a pair of wings, etc. When he forms things with the ink he uses shadow magic as well to make them functional and solid.
♔Zephyr has manipulation of liquids. Water is the only liquid he can freeze and heat up, but other liquids are easily moved about.
♚He can feel others emotions of he is close to them. It doesn't have a lot of use, but it makes him oddly good to talk to.
Abilities:
♚Traveling through shadows is a normal thing for him but its tiring to do.
♔He doesn't age and had supernatural strength and healing.
✘Weaknesses✘
✘Any holy relics/artifacts are pretty dangerous. A cross will send him reeling. A blessed dagger can kill him and so on.
✘Since he really is one to bask in the shadows, staying in the sun wears him down after a while.

Alignment(good/bad): Chaotic Good
Crush: ((Pm me to discuss crushes or friendly relationships))
Weapons: He really isn't much for carrying weapons and other things but he does have a small obsidian dagger that's always kept in his boot or jacket.

sprouhtt sprouhtt I think I'm done!
Extra:
✘Still has PTSD, so loud noises etc give him flashbacks, or as annoying edgy 12 year-olds online like to say, they "trigger" him.

Last edited:
Name: Michael Canon
Current Alias: Alastor Blake
Council Chair ranking: #1
Species/Race: Demon-Vampire Hybrid
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
birthplace/birth date: September 2, 1666 in Coventry, England
Appearance:
Michael Canon.jpg
Personality: Michael wants only one thing: power. He will lie, cheat, steal, and kill to get what he wants. No one is safe, but everyone is a plaything. He’s been around for so long that life has become one giant chess game to him, and he aims to win.

In the present day, Alastor wears a smile and pats people on the back instead of stabbing them in it. He works hard to improve Eloid’s worsening condition, and has even poured his own wealth into helping sustain the city. He is a paragon of responsibility, his only sins are being too passionate about his job, and his habit of always getting into other people’s business, and taking their workloads onto himself; Chairman Alastor is much too kind.

History: Though few alive know it, Michael’s birth was the cause of the Great Fire of London, and his baptism was its conclusion. Over the years, Michael has been present at some of the world’s most terrible disasters: plagues, earthquakes, cyclones, and famines. He has no idea I he causes these disasters or if he is drawn to them, but Michael and suffering seem to go hand in hand.

In his youth, Alastor Blake was everything an angel should be. He’s traveled the world helping clean up after terrible disasters, he’s funded projects to rebuild homes, schools, and hospitals. The amount of money he donated yearly could feed a small country. It is known amongst the higher council, that Alastor is a demon who was blamed for a lot of evil that he did not commit in his youth, and was forced to change his identity to what it is today. Forcing himself to be content with working to save this small part of the world, and trying hard to fly under the radar, Alastor seeks to make up for past transgressions, whether they were his or not.

Powers:
Vampiric Consumption – Being a hybrid, Michael only has a slightly above average healing factor. Consuming the blood of others sky-rockets his healing factor. Additionally, he can absorb blood through his skin.

Sacrificial Empowerment – Exactly what it sounds like. Michael can kill people and use their deaths to make himself stronger. Only increases his durability and endurance though.

Hemomancy – Michael can control and otherwise manipulate spilled blood. The control is limited to blood within his vision, and must flowing outside of a body. Dried blood is useless and congealing blood is increasingly difficult to manipulate.

Abilities:
Heightened senses, excellent strength, speed, endurance and agility, flight, retractable claws and fangs, resistant to disease and biologically immortal

Alignment(good/bad): Evil, plain and simple
Crush: None now

Weapons: a steel-reinforced silver chain whip belt, a stiletto strapped to his left calf, an Arkansas toothpick strapped to his right calf, an ornate rapier on his right hip, and a parrying dagger on his left hip

Extra: The fact that he goes everywhere with a rapier and a dagger hanging from his belt tells everyone that he is at least 150 years old, and has a passion for the past.

Name
Nabu S. Utultar
(Na-Boo Ool-Tool-Tar)

Birthplace/Birth Date
November 3rd, 985 AD, in Shiratin, Iraq

Council Chair Rank

Species/Race
Vampire

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Occupation
Longest Serving Council Member

Appearance
504789f5d433c887e39d059d3beb8fb7.jpg

Personality
Charismatic/Distant || Proud/Arrogant || Experienced/Melancholia || Driven/Obsessed

Nabu is incredibly charismatic, able to speak with strength and conviction to impress even the most wily of people into sharing his view. When that fails, he is incredibly cunning, adept at manipulating others with rewards or punishments, whichever the case may be, to bring the other person into line with his own goals or ideals. He has the capability to make even most monstrous of actions seem almost righteous, and if not righteous, necessary for the future or for the sake of their 'loved ones'. His 'force of personality' is immense and almost intoxicating, but... it is a shallow thing. Inside, he is distant, remote. While he may seem to be someone's friend, ally, ambitious rival or enemy.. in truth, Nabu does not feel such strong feelings for others. An eon of betrayal, death and lose have not left Nabu with much heart to share or spare on such luxuries. Someone who has worked with, or for, Nabu for centuries, a trusted confidant or underling... may believe he cares for them like a father, lover or brother, but in truth, they are all replaceable to Nabu. Every last one of them and Nabu cannot recall the last time he met someone he felt was unique and irreplaceable.

One of his other defining traits is his pride. Nabu is a proud Vampire Lord of the highest caliber, he does not bend his knee to others nor does he cow-tow. He will flatter and persuade, but never beg. He will agree or concede an argument, but never admit he was wrong, merely not as 'correct' as the other person. This immense pride keeps Nabu going when all else has failed because he will simple not allow himself to stumble or fall, he will not allow his mind to have doubts... He will not allow his heart to open and bring weakness back into it.. but with such pride comes arrogance. Nabu will often underestimate others, especially, due to his sheer age which makes him believe he knows the 'type' of person they are and can read them like a book.. and it often backfires when someone acts counter to what he assumed.

This experience is a mighty weapon to be feared by the other council members and rebels alike for Nabu is old. He was around before the city in which they rule, he was before their parents and grandparents, he has seen more wars, more treachery, more plots... more life then any of them as such, it is incredibly hard to surprise the old vampire, and when someone does, it tends to endear him to them even if they are enemies, for even if briefly, they gave him a new experience and unique insight, something that is becoming rarer with each passing day... but this experience is also a hindrance. When it comes down to it, the mind was not supposed to last as long as his had. It has so much information in it that, at times, Nabu has trouble sorting the new from the old, and there have been times, where he has phased out and found himself three hundred years in the past, looking at achingly familiar faces and names... This happens at the most inopportune times.

But it will not stop Nabu. He has a goal. He has a purpose, and come hell or high water, he shall accomplish it. He doesn't care if the city is burned to the ground, he doesn't care how many men, women and children have to die, he doesn't care if he has to drown the world in blood.. he will not be denied. He will drag his shattered body through miles of broken glass if it means he can achieve it, his ultimate goal known only to himself... but it is more then just a drive, it has become an obsession. He simply doesn't know how to function anymore without the need to accomplish his goal.. he is a broken shell held together by an ancient, intense, anger.
incisel.png

History
~Early Life~

Nabu was born in a tiny village within a dark and dank cellar of an even smaller hovel hidden from the lights rays as he took in his first pitiful gasp of air. He was born to Kertosa and Chella, two of the oldest vampires and among the first of their species. Nabu was one of the rare purebreeds, having two pureblood vampires for parents, while this does not make him truly superior to others, back when such things were important, Nabu would have been considered of the highest caliber. It seemed time was not on their side as it is difficult to travel as a vampire, one has to be sure there is shelter nearby for when the sun raises as no vampire wants to be caught in its harsh rays as while they can endure them for awhile, it is a foolish vampire that allows their eternal life to be stolen by a stray beam, and Nabu had chosen to be born in the midst of this forcing the two to seek shelter in a small village. His birth was the ushering of an onslaught of blood, Chella weakened by her pregnancy, had to feed, and Kertosa provided. Every man, woman, and child in the village was killed, their throats turn out and drained into goblets for Chella and Nabu to consume. Thus began his life, covered in the blood of innocents.

~Death Of Innocence~

Love and marriage are an... odd concept for the Vampire race. No one wishes to spend eternity alone, especially beings who can live to see it, so it is not unusual to find such pairings, but they do not tend to last. Chella and Kertosa's was one such relationship. Kertosa, being the stronger of the two, easily claimed the toddler Nabu for his own and cast Chella out into the darkness, but he made a mistake that night. He spared her life. Her child stolen, her worldly possessions taken, her life shattered, Chella became consumed by grief but that was soon replaced by an all consuming rage. For ten years she plotted her revenge, her desire to see the man that had taken everything away from her burn. In truth, it mattered less and less what he took and only that he took. It had turned into an obsession, and on Nabu's fifteenth birthday, Chella struck.

Leading her haven of vampires that she had gathered, she attacked Kertosa and his group despite it being in middle of a small city. Panic, confusion and death filled the city. The vampires slaughtered each other and the humans, the blood flowing from them overpowering the common sense of many of them, and it soon turned into a blood frenzy. The city burned and at the center, Chella and Kertosa fought to the death. Standing alone, afraid, and lost was Nabu, the flames reflecting in his eyes, his mouth covered in the blood of vampire and human alike as he watched the two duel before his eyes. Chella's rage proved superior, and despite her wounds, she struck Kertosa down and with a mighty roar to the ash filled heavens, she tore his head from his body and held it in the sky, the blood pouring over her body as she proclaimed her victory. At that moment, Nabu heard a blood curdling scream, and he does not know if it was her or him, but before he realized what had happened, his hand was through her back and out her chest, her beating heart held in his hand.

It was a surreal moment. Chella's dark eyes falling onto her heart and then the slow turning of her head, the feel of her blood soaked hair on his cheek. In that moment, light seemed to return to her eyes as she recognized him. So lost in her obsession for revenge, she had forgotten the reason for her revenge. Reaching out with a shaky hand, she rubbed his cheek and told him she loved him. It was then that it clicked. Who she was. Until that moment, Nabu had thought her nothing but another vampire come to challenge his father's power as his mother was a distant memory long forgotten, and now she was with him again, dying in his arms... killed by his own hand.

He held her in his lap as she died, and she never let go of his face not until the strength finally left her. As if the gods themselves were giving her their blessing, the rain started to fall washing away the blood and putting out the fires... and unknown to all, washing the tears from a child's face. Just like at birth, Nabu became a man in the midst of an onslaught of blood.

~Meeting the Prince of Darkness~

For three hundred years, Nabu wandered the earth. People believe that the years would feel like an eternity, but as he got older, the years seemed to pass faster. Often he would pass right through a city or village, other times, he would become a part of the community for years, even decades, sometimes he was a butcher, other times a smith, he has even been a beggar more then a few times, but inevitably, the signs of feeding start to become too common no matter how safe he played it, so he would leave. He had traveled to the edge of the old world, from deserts to seas, to ridged mountains, to rolling hills, to dark forest... he wandered through the Europe and the Middle East. He stood on the streets of Jerusalem as it ran red with the blood of women and children, as he to, wearing the cross of Christ, cut down those that stood in his path as he took part in the blood frenzy.

Like all men, Nabu had his flings and experiences with women, fleeting as they were as nothing solid could ever be established. Most of the time, he fancied himself in love, but quickly realized it was nothing more then lust or childish infatuation. In his travels, he had even taken part in relationships with vampires, demons, and even a ghoul once, but they all fell apart as they were all just as world weary as he. All looking for something but knew not what they sought, or they constantly thought it was a rival or a trap as experience had long since froze their hearts and turned them bitter and cruel.

During this period, he met a powerful man, a demon.. Satan.. himself. They became something approaching friends, well, as close as two beings such as themselves could ever be as such as while Nabu, himself, was strong, Satan was in a realm of his own, and looking back, Nabu wonders if it wasn't lonliness that brought Satan to his side... for a being like Satan... would never truly find an 'equal', never have any kind of true lasting friendship... and perhaps that is what brought them together, two lonely souls bound together on the road.

It was then that they headed east, far east into the exotic lands that lay beyond the dense jungles and cold tundra until he came upon the nation of China. Bound by chains of, dare they dream, friendship?

~Calling of the Heart~

It was here, in China, that Nabu finally found love. He... can no longer remember her name or what she looked like, but he can remember her deep brown eyes, a large smile that lit up the land, and a warmth that called to him like a moth to a flame. She... was beautiful. He can feel it, deep in his bones, that she was beautiful. She was kind... naive, almost ignorantly so, but it gave her a warmth and kindness that few people will ever experience, a flickering candle light in a dark world that was far more precious that any vain treasure could ever hope to be. At first, Satan professed his happiness for his friend, and that.. alone, should have made Nabu weary, but he was blinded, blinded by happiness, something he was not accustomed to.

He stayed with her for months, until they turned to years, until finally, he revealed who... what he was. At first, she did not understand, and when she did, she fled from him in fear, and it shattered his heart, but she came back, not minutes after and threw herself in his arms. He can't remember how she felt in his arms, her face... or the feel of her tears on his cheek, but he can remember how she smelt that day, like long grass after a fresh rain. To this day, the rain is something he loves as it reminds him of that moment. When he found acceptance and love in the arms of a mortal woman. She remains, to this day, the only women he had ever loved. Their nights dancing beneath the stars, the hushed whispers and caresses of nervous lovers... Nabu had long known about his power to put a part of his soul into others, but he did not fully understand what it did, but he knew it would be special, and so, he gave her a piece of his very soul and truly joined them for, what, he thought would be an eternity. But, he was not the only one who loved her... And he was too busy to truly consider how his friend felt about this..

~Fall of Nabu~

Xian Shou, a great warrior and a good man was also in love with her and had been his entire life as they grew up together. He had intended to ask her to marry him when he finally became a ranking commander. His love of her was encouraged by Satan, who told Xian that he should find her and tell her, now, for why wait? But as he came to tell her of his intents, he saw them dancing in the star light... and he saw Nabu lean down, reveal his fangs, and dig them into her soft pale skin. He did what any man in love would do, he rushed forward to protect the woman he loved from the monster. Drawing his blade, he slashed and hacked at Nabu catching him by surprise and drawing blood only to watch the wound heal before his eyes confirming, in his mind, that Nabu was indeed a monster.

Caught by surprise and off guard, Nabu fled into the night leaving her behind. She tried to explain, tried to reason with him, but Xian Shou would have none of it. She was under some wicked spell by the monster of the night that crept beyond the confines of their village. Grabbing his weapon and armor, Xian Shou mounted his steed and set off into the wilderness after the beast. Her cries and pleas falling on deaf ears.

Xian Shou caught Nabu outside the door of a small farm, where he had intended to live with her, and challenged him. Desiring to end the life of the man who also desired her heart as well as hide her secret, Nabu agreed and the two of them met blade to blade underneath the night sky. Nabu was faster, stronger, and could read every move, but Xian Shou fought like a man possessed, a man in love, but it was still not enough. Nabu disarmed him and gripped his throat, his nails digging into the soft flesh as they drew blood. Nabu prepared to tear his throat out when he heard a scream, his eyes snapped up to see her holding her mouth as she stared at him with those big brown eyes, begging him to not do it. To not kill him, to not become a monster because he wasn't. This... momentary distraction was all Xian Shou needed, gripping his fallen blade, he rose up and stabbed Nabu through the heart. Gripping the handle, Nabu fell to his knees, but he was not done... not yet... but it seemed Xian was smart as well as skilled as he ripped the blade free and sliced once more, removing Nabu's head from his shoulders and killing the foul demon. The last thing he heard was the heart wrenching scream of a woman who had just lost everything. A scream... he could almost recall hearing once before... a lifetime ago.

Shou pulled her along with him, away from the corpse and back to their village where he shared his tale of how he defeated the Xiēzi and saved the life of the beautiful maiden. This story told to travelers, quickly spread around the nation as nothing more then a legend and fairy tail, but they did not get to see how the story ended. A week later... she died as Nabu's soul was forced into her body and crushed her own. Nabu opened his eyes... to find that he had become her. He had stolen her body... he had not died... instead he had killed the one person he had truly loved. He had traded her life for his. Nabu let out a scream of anguish in a voice that was not his own, fell to his knees and let the tears fall down an unfamiliar path as he tore out strands of long beautiful obsidian hair. With the pain, came the bloodthirst... the new body, forcibly converted into a vampire, desired blood. His shattered mind too lost to stop himself, he slaughtered every man, woman, and child in that village and drained them. Nabu's insane laughter filling the sky defiling her memory with every movement, with every breath...

Among the dead, Xian Shou was not. He had left to go to fight another war, and when he returned, he too screamed in the same anguish as Nabu as everything he loved had been taken from him.... And amid the broken and shattered bodies, he came. Satan. He offered his hand to the now female Nabu, saying they could travel again, just like they did before, together... without anyone else.. and then it clicked. He had done it. He.. Satan, his only friend, had arranged all of it. He could not understand why, and he did not care enough to ask, he attacked Satan... but was easily defeated. He was fighting in a body he did not understand against one of the strongest beings on the planet, far greater then he... Satan defeated him with pathetic ease. Left him broken and shattered among the piles of dead he had created... Nabu screamed why, finally, he asked why... the words leaving his broken lips and Satan told him... the words haunting him to this day.

~Shadows and Deception~

Nabu wandered for awhile afterwards, he knows not for how long as it was all one long blur, but his mind could not handle the body he was in, and he soon made another transfer. Convincing a beggar to allow him to 'cast' a spell for a small amount of coins. Nabu was kind enough to wait for the man to spend them, to fill his stomach with warm food, to enjoy the rush of warm alcohol flooding through his veins before Nabu snapped his own neck, her delicate bones giving way to his brute force, and he died once again... and a week later he took a new body.

He traveled the world once again, lost and without a purpose. He was only 'alive' in the strictest of definitions. He had nothing and no one.. how was he supposed to get vengeance on the mighty Satan? He could not, and he despite everything, he could not even build up the will to try... He had broken Nabu.

He would die twice more in this period, once to a German Knight seeking revenge for his dead child that Nabu had feed on, and once again by his own hand as the body he occupied was no longer to his liking... but it was during this... this change due to his own childish preference that Nabu learned of the terrible cost. His memories. He could no longer remember her. The woman he had loved. While her memory haunted him, it had also given him warmth... now... he could not remember her. He still loved the phantom that existed in his memory, could still remember what he did, but... he could not remember her. Amir Farhad was his newest, and preferably, last body. The flesh was a lie that his powers created, a stolen suit that was not his own, that he did not deserve to have... but it did not stop him from spreading pieces of his soul around... just to be sure.

With a new conviction, even without a purpose, Nabu started to build up his power. Amassing wealth, contacts, and a web of information that stretched across the world. Nabu had truly become like his mother and father, a Vampire Lord.

~Dawn of a New Era~

Through his information, Nabu learned of the city, Eloid... A city Satan took great pride in, a city he would tear asunder, break the foundations and find a way to bring down Satan, himself. During his work, he rose to the Council, but never showed any desire or ambition to move up, staying in his current position, the fourth chair... his relationship with Satan was.. cold to say the least.. but Nabu was patient, he waited, he bided his time, and when it came he seized it. Nabu fed the desires of the council, whispered in their ears... feed the plan to overthrow and take Satan's power. His moment of glory was taken when Satan took his own power and hid it and Nabu showed a rage no council member had ever witnessed in the calm, collected vampire before and none understood the reason, for Nabu did not speak of his past, especially his past with Satan, as far as they were concerned, he was an ancient vampire lord just as vain and power hungry as them and he preferred it that way...

News of the Grimlore was nearly enough to bring Nabu to his knees... But what he intends to do with it are entirely unknown.
incisel.png

Powers
☢ Essence Transference || The secret behind how he has survived for so long. Essence Transference is a very powerful, but draining ability, it allows the user to snap off parts of their souls and put it within other beings. The other being has to be willing to take a piece of his soul within them, but once it is inside, it cannot be removed. He can experience their feelings, sense where they are no matter where in the world they are, speak to them with his mind, and should his current body die, he can take over their body which will house the rest of his soul. The transference is never 100%, so every time he does it, he loses a tiny piece of himself. He will forget some of his memories, he loses feeling, both physical and mental. His soul completely takes over and destroys whatever was in the vessel before hand, whatever they were before is gone, they become only the Vampire Nabo. Nabo has 'fallen' more then a few times, but thanks to his Essence Transference, death has yet to claim him. (Remember it has to be a willing being, meaning he can't just 'do this' and won't work on other player's characters unless they specifically want it to and was a plot thing we set up way beforehand.)

☢ Adoptive Muscle Memory || Any physical actions Nabo sees, he can perfectly replicate. This makes him incredibly dangerous in hand to hand as he will learn the opponents fighting style, and even how to predict it, by fighting them. It also allows him to master any form of physical combat incredibly quickly, and indeed, Nabo is a master in many forms of combat from various martial arts, swordplay and even the use of conventional firearms.

☢ Speed || All vampires are fast, but Nabo takes it a level beyond this. His speed is blinding and legendary with few beings able to hope to keep up with him. His eyes are equally as fast able to see and perceive most objects as if they were moving in slow motion. Coupled with his Adoptive Muscle Memory, and Nabo is deadly in close quarters.

Abilities
  • Vampiric Strength/Speed/Durability
  • Impressive CQC Ability
  • Master Pianist
  • Charismatic

Alignment
Lawful Evil

Crush
TBD

Weapons
Varies, but prefers to use a Rapier along with a .40 P229 Sig

Extra
Themes
Kenji Kawai || Life Before War
Brian Crain|| At The Ivory Gate
Yiruma|| When The Love Falls
sprouhtt sprouhtt

sprouhtt sprouhtt - here is my application, I saw there was still a spot open on the council
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Paris Scarborough

Council Chair ranking: #4

Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc): Wendigo [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo]

Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed): Demisexual

Occupation: Publicly he is an investor, but he stays out of the light about his dealings with the council. Privately, he serves as counsel for the council. He also makes people… disappear.

birthplace/birth date(you have to, even if you are just a carefree traveler): January the First, 1661 in London, five days before the failed attempt to seize the city by the Fifth Monarchists - a group who believed that evil will overthrow the world, and beasts will rule.

PP6sxDSfDzwXlkPpu6eOOu6nBmtuovn6WFVpcQxeRrCMSn_oaF1xwqDYpfjCf0nG8K-hEKDzxULpTXR1EYbbXSankI9d5xxEik_DKIpbaZ7FqwmGk5rSiyWkbrUldRQUufAj5PaP

Personality: Paris prides himself in his ability to charm most people. This is of course a part of his nature, where subconsciously at least - all who meet him feel uneasy… yet intrigued nonetheless. He relishes in this, loving attention - surrounding himself with beautiful and interesting people. The more dangerous side then makes itself known, where he will not be able to resist corrupting others, forcing them to test their own boundaries, question their values - and inevitably succumb to the darkness. Unfortunately for them, then they become boring, and he eats them. Beyond being a socialite and a manipulative psychopath, he also loves being in controlling and taunting those who can and would kill him, should they ever become wise to his manipulations. The thrill he gets off playing with death, is something that he always seeks to share with others. This has made him very practiced in evaluating people and situation, and knowing just how far he can push them.

History: Paris was born in London, four days before a group of supposed extremists arrived to purge the city of monsters and claim it as their own. They found very little monsters, and a lot of resistance and soon they were regaled to be just another footnote in history. Paris on the other hand grew up in the lower middle classes, often hungry but managing nonetheless. His mother sacrificed much for him, eventually convincing the church to take him in - which they gladly did… the boy was a clear genius after all - a good pawn in the making.

He grew as intended, learning very fast. Then he started learning too fast, and began asking questions that the church could not answer. Naturally they hid him away in a convent somewhere, among the nuns and the priests - who would break his will. He went willingly - hidden away in the mountains with a bunch of old people he could not care about. He continued his studies, often starving when he asked too many questions. Indirectly he supposed, they taught him all he would ever need to know about lying, and risking just enough to get your point across.

One year, later on in his life - there was a particularly harsh storm. The cold seeped into the stones of the building - and before long they were frozen in. Being the only person below the age of sixty, the twenty year old man was rushed about, collecting oil, then wood, then straw, then blankets - until all things burnable were spent- and the old people began dying off.

In a way, that was a blessing, as human flesh burns rather well. It also smelled rather good - like roast pig. Enough to drive even the saintliness of starvers into a frenzy. There in their frozen prison, priests, nuns and one boy began hunting each other - killing and maiming during the day, and huddling together at night over the burning bodies of the daily dead - sharing their spoils. Until only two remained. They tore at each other, biting and scratching and tearing - until the old woman lay there in the dark, her eyes no longer feral - and Paris stood over her. His stomach aching, and his jaws tired.

The weeks of cold continued, and he did not die. He did not feel weaker - just hungrier. His body did not thin, and his skin remained the same pale shade it always did. Unless he looked into a mirror that is, where another thing would stare back. Dark, gray skin- sunken red eyes and sharp antlers, proudly perched upon his brow. He had become a monster. And he loved it.

Over the hundreds of years he has lived, he has eaten thousands of people - his hunger growing with each meal - and his powers with it. Soon enough the hunger barely bothered him anymore, and feasting became more of a ritual than a habit. Since then, he has been trying to figure out exactly what he is, how his biology works, and how to create more - so far, a mix of desperation, hunger and despair seemed to produce the best imitations so far…

He joined the council because how would he not? Power, manipulation, intrigue - all of the things he lives for. He cares little for the long term plans- he only stays and aids them because of the perks it offers him.

Powers:

Necrotic bite - If he bites you, and you are of weak will - you will begin craving human flesh while still being horrified at it. Eventually you will give in and feast against your will - often this drives people insane, he finds it amusing.

Charm person - While people are never at ease around him, they are intrigued by him - and the emotions that they form around him are almost never negative. If they are strong willed, they will just not feel anything about him as a person.

Accelerated regeneration - when hurt, he can eat another humanoid, preferably human, and he will heal at an accelerated pace. If his organs are damaged, and he knows which ones specifically - he can eat them, which heals those almost immediately.

Mimicry - He can perfectly recreate any sound he has ever heard - including whistles, voices and other complex single tone sounds.

Abilities:

Agelessness, Sleeplessness, poison immunity, Darkvision, heightened smell, quiet movement, excellent visual and auditory memory, advanced dexterity and agility, extendable teeth and nails (weakness to fire)

Alignment(good/bad): Settled into Neutral Evil after maturing out of Chaotic evil

Crush: N/A

Weapons(armors, weapons, etc): Nails and teeth - a hidden hunting knife.

Extra: When he is in front of a mirror, the image is that of himself, naked - his skin a dark gray. He also looks much thinner and weaker, his nails a few inches long - his eyes glowing a bright red and large antlers are perched above his head.

Name: Faolin Farsight
Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc): Demon
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed): Bisexual
Occupation: Weapons Designer/Forger (Contacts only with the council and forges most of there weapons.)
birthplace/birth date(you have to, even if you are just a carefree traveler): He was born in Israel. About 2,983 B.C.
e0f03514f03207ed8f5d2151826c4777.jpg

Faolin is a mysterious character with a complex personality. Mostly he is flirty towards women and seemingly interested in men although from a distance. He is quiet and reserved. However when it comes to his work he is very proud and protective. You insult his work and he will hurt you. He keeps his opinions to himself. Although he knows a lot you cannot but information out of him. He only tells you if he thinks you will use the information wisely.
Since Faolin was born two demon parents he was brought up in a home where he was constantly pushed to do his best. His father was an excellent forger of supernatural weapons in current weapon designed. Since his Father was convinced his son would have a talent Faolin has been in a forge and around weapons his entire life and knows there advantages and weaknesses. Both his parents died in a fight to save him from Satan who had grown two powerful. On that day Faolin swore he would get revenge no matter what.
Telekinesis: Can lift and throw objects with his mind. Anything as heavy as a car drains to much energy and so he can only throw things lighter then a car by a few hundred pounds
Immutability: Basically he can move through solid objects. However he can go through anything thicker then two feet wide. Also this ability is physically demanding and he can't stay immutable for more then an hour.
Telepathy: He can talk into and read people and other demon's minds depending on how well they can protect there mind.
Invisibility: He can make himself unseen to the naked eye. However you can still hear him moving or breathing and you can bump into him.
Abilities (don't go op)
Is stronger, faster, and can see, taste, and hear three times better then any human. Aside from that as a true Demon he has wings which he can use to fly long distances.
Alignment(good/bad): Bad
Crush: None as of yet.
Weapons(armors, weapons, etc): Forge hammer is his preferred weapon however he is extremely proficient with a bow he personally made. His armor is a dark black metal that encases his body. Although the armor is light and doesn't impede his movement it isn't as protective as Faolin would like. Any blade that has been forged well can penetrate his armor although Arrows and .25 bullets from a normal handgun won't penetrate from the front.
Extra:

had a hard time deciding, pleased with how he turned out.

99382ddd5e49fa23ab5c64300fd4e2ce.jpg

Name: Jared Heart (or Jessica)
Rebel ranking#: 3 (maybe???)
Species/Race(human,demon,vampire,etc): Incubus-Ghoul hybrid
Sexual Orientation(all is welcomed): (bisexual) He doesn't care, if you look decent and your strong, he'l be happy enough.
Occupation: Drifter, he likes to travel about, mainly to find all the pretty girls and to find good meat.
birthplace/birth date: London, England, 1705
Appearance: ^^^^^^^
Personality: Jared is very sarcastic, and playful person. He enjoys other's pain, and loves making them scared. In short, he likes to play lots of mean pranks, and almost kill people with them. His jokes are in bad taste, mostly about death and just plain mean, although he will switch them up when he's trying to catch a date and some dinner. He absolutely loves his powers and likes using them all the time, he usually uses it to get out of paying bills though. Jared is also very violent, if you couldn't tell by his attitude and taste in jokes, he loves to kill things, but what he likes even more is to find out what they taste like. He currently wants to know what a vampire tastes like and looking to take a bite out of one, although he'll be happy as long as it's something he's never tried. He often only switches gender's when its conveniant for himself, or he's wishing to switch things up.
History: Jared was born to that of a succubus looking to switch thing up, and a ghoul she had hypnotised. He grew up under his mother for a few decades before going out on his own. his mother had taught him everything he knew, and his hypnotized father taught him about ghouls, well the only bits he listened to were about meat. He never knew what happened to the ghol, likely dead not, but he really didn't care for that matter much at all. Jared nor travels about, and eventually stumbled across the rebels and decided to join thinking 'why the hell not?' he had nothing better to do anyways. It also may have been to get a bite out of a few of the weaker members, but that's not the point!, really! its not!....... really......
Powers: Dream Walking/Manipulation: He can enter dreams and manipulate them minorly, he has even managed to enter daydreams from time to time. it can only bee used when subject is asleep, being in the dream when the wake up can have unpleasent conciquences.
Enslavement kiss: he can control someone after kissing them. if he seems to lose interest in them the spell will break, it will also deactivate if he kisses them again or if he weakens.
Gender transformation: He can only switch his own gender. His clothes won't change with him, if he messes up, he could end up as both parents to his own child though one might wonder how he could possibly screw up that badly.
S*x**l Inducement: can make someone crave or lust for s*x**l interaction. it can cause unwanted attention, works only on the opposite gender, needs to make contacts to activate, may always be on, or involintary.
Abilities: enhanced speed, strength, sense of smell, hearing, disease immunity, and dexterity also-(I wasn't sure where the fact he has wings, tail, horns, and claws go. since he can make them go away when he wishes though for obvious reasons incu. wise that is.), he also can feed on human flesh or on **x*** *l****** during *nt******** (wasn't sure where to put this since its a fact of his species.)
Alignment(good/bad): depends on how he feels.
Crush: does everyone count? (though i decided(if its okay you you Almo.) that he might take a special interest in Paris, cause why not?)
Weapons(armors, weapons, etc): claws, tail, knifes, his wonderful appeal of course.
Extra:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back