• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Oh. I'd ask for Lynton's middle child, but it is taken now. It was empty a few hours ago.
Well.. Then I think I'll go for Lynton's youngest.
Hopefully it is ok =).

Oh. I'd ask for Lynton's middle child, but it is taken now. It was empty a few hours ago.
Well.. Then I think I'll go for Lynton's youngest.
Hopefully it is ok =).
Do you Play A female character or a male character? If you play a male character, we could make them Fraternal Twins if you want.

I'd like to join in with this again please, if you'd have me. =)
I would ask for my previous role of the youngest Lynton, but if that's already taken I'll take up a different role.

Do you Play A female character or a male character? If you play a male character, we could make them Fraternal Twins if you want.

My character is a boy.
If you mean, like, Lynton's middle child being twins, where I rp one of the twins, well, that could be fun! :)
Can I make him in a somewhat non-conventional way? Like, a really smart kid?

My character is a boy.
If you mean, like, Lynton's middle child being twins, where I rp one of the twins, well, that could be fun! :)
Can I make him in a somewhat non-conventional way? Like, a really smart kid?
as long as it's not over the top, he could definitely be really smart. Amelia his twin, is very antisocial and has trouble in sociable situations so we could sue something where he helps her or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back