• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... Remake.... Family RP interest check!

This sounds fun. Is it still open? Is there still time for me to join? Though everything seems to be so full.. no space for me...

The Senate Himself The Senate Himself , I've noticed your name in three or more places.. could you... kindly... give in to me one role of yours? After all, everything (that I'd like to join) is full :D. Though no problem whatsoever if you do not want to. =).

This sounds fun. Is it still open? Is there still time for me to join? Though everything seems to be so full.. no space for me...

The Senate Himself The Senate Himself , I've noticed your name in three or more places.. could you... kindly... give in to me one role of yours? After all, everything (that I'd like to join) is full :D. Though no problem whatsoever if you do not want to. =).
Yes, it is still open, what role are you thinking of taking?

Yes, it is still open, what role are you thinking of taking?
Hey, TF81 TF81 , I was wanting to play a young boy, preferentially around 6~10. And, I'd like to try for some time, a different type of kid, instead of the usual normal ones.
Say, maybe the kid is genius kid (like.. Young Sheldon), or some other thing. It could be fun (especially in a family full of other kids). Would that be nice?
But all spots have been taken apparently.

Last edited:
Hello! Are the spots listed as open in the first post still updated?
I see a lot of the parent roles are empty, so I'll take one parent from each family that needs it as long as I also get just one child role in total. A compromise, if you will. It'll be quite the challenge but I'm willing to do it if it means getting this roleplay up and running. I doubt the parents will have that big of an impact on the plot? Correct me if I'm wrong, though, and I'll limit myself better.

Last edited:
Hello! Are the spots listed as open in the first post still updated?
I see a lot of the parent roles are empty, so I'll take one parent from each family that needs it as long as I also get just one child role in total. A compromise, if you will. It'll be quite the challenge but I'm willing to do it if it means getting this roleplay up and running. I doubt the parents will have that big of an impact on the plot? Correct me if I'm wrong, though, and I'll limit myself better.
We need someone to fill the Dad spots for The Rosales, The Jones, The Hendersons & we also need someone to fill the role of the Mom in The Henderson family and the 2nd Mom in the Kennedy family. We also have an older kid spot opened in the Kennedy family. In regards to the Parents & their impact on the plot. I think they'll be as important as the kids in the story. :).

Hey, TF81 TF81 , I was wanting to play a young boy, preferentially around 6~10. And, I'd like to try for some time, a different type of kid, instead of the usual normal ones.
Say, maybe the kid is genius kid (like.. Young Sheldon), or some other thing. It could be fun (especially in a family full of other kids). Would that be nice?
But all spots have been taken apparently.
I think we can add a kid to The Rosales family (an adopted kid) would you be alright with that? :).

We need someone to fill the Dad spots for The Rosales, The Jones, The Hendersons & we also need someone to fill the role of the Mom in The Henderson family and the 2nd Mom in the Kennedy family. We also have an older kid spot opened in the Kennedy family. In regards to the Parents & their impact on the plot. I think they'll be as important as the kids in the story. :).
Thank you very much! I'll take the following:
  • Moms
    • Hendersons
    • Kennedys | Second Mom
  • Dads
    • Jones
    • Rosales | First Dad
  • Kids
    • Kennedys | Older Child
Does this suffice? I'll see how much work it is and decide if I can handle more/if I need to drop some.

Thank you very much! I'll take the following:
  • Moms
    • Hendersons
    • Kennedys | Second Mom
  • Dads
    • Jones
    • Rosales | First Dad
  • Kids
    • Kennedys | Older Child
Does this suffice? I'll see how much work it is and decide if I can handle more/if I need to drop some.
Yes, that would suffice. Here's the CS and the OOC. :).

NiceKid NiceKid , yes, you can choose which character that you want from me.

@NiceKid What's Lucas' family name/last name? (What family does he belong to?)

TF81 TF81 I don't know Lucas' family. I deliberately didn't put it. You said I could play him in the Rosales family, but, having a look, I realized Lucas' would be the only kid there. Given Lucas' traits, I think it would be more fun if Lucas were in a family that has more kids on it (say.. three or more). I was kinda hoping that, maybe, just maybe, someone that owns a family would see Lucas in the CS, and, "look.. what a cool boy! I want him in my family!", or something alike (thus adding him as either bio, or adopted). If not, I'll happily pass the rp, and wait for next opportunity. It is better than taking The Senate Himself The Senate Himself 's spot (people often say 'yes' because they are being polite, but, that may not necessarily reflect that they want -- and, I feel kinda bad..).

I hope my reasoning is okay?
I mean.. who knows.. maybe someone will give up, and a spot will come up. After all, from what I could tell from a quick look, a lot of people didn't do the CS yet (right?).

Last edited:
TF81 TF81 I don't know Lucas' family. I deliberately didn't put it. You said I could play him in the Rosales family, but, having a look, I realized Lucas' would be the only kid there. Given Lucas' traits, I think it would be more fun if Lucas were in a family that has more kids on it (say.. three or more). I was kinda hoping that, maybe, just maybe, someone that owns a family would see Lucas in the CS, and, "look.. what a cool boy! I want him in my family!", or something alike (thus adding him as either bio, or adopted). If not, I'll happily pass the rp, and wait for next opportunity. It is better than taking The Senate Himself The Senate Himself 's spot (people often say 'yes' because they are being polite, but, that may not necessarily reflect that they want -- and, I feel kinda bad..).

I hope my reasoning is okay?
I mean.. who knows.. maybe someone will give up, and a spot will come up. After all, from what I could tell from a quick look, a lot of people didn't do the CS yet (right?).
The Rosales have two other children in it, I meant like having Lucas be an adopted child in The Rosales family.

The Rosales have two other children in it, I meant like having Lucas be an adopted child in The Rosales family.
Except, they are actually two different families: Dad and child (family 1), and Dad and child (family 2), that somehow share the same last name. So, two kids (Lucas + kid, depending on who will adopt him).
Also, I feel I can actually get in one of the big families if I am more patient, after all, you confirmed yourself, a lot of people didn't do the CS yet. :). Or, some family owner might want to add Lucas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back