• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... Remake.... Family RP interest check!

Seeing as all the kids of the Stephenson family are taken cause I was late to learn about this, ill just take my slot as a puppy.
We haven't added this family yet, but there's gonna be a lesbian couple known as The Kennedys. You can take the other mom & one of the older siblings (Ages 12 - 16) if you want. :).

I’m interested to see where this idea will go :O I’ll take the hendersons mother if it’s still free!
Insomniax has decided to give up the mom role of The Hendersons to focus on her youngest kid character in The Kennedys. So if you still want it, It's yours. :).

TF81 TF81 ACTUALLY IF I COULD CHANGE MY MIND ONE MORE TIME SORRY xD I cannot decide
I'd really love to play a kid can I have the youngest Lynton?

Last edited:
Totally intrested as it seems very cool, I just don't know who to play as :3
The list hasn't been updated yet, but the only roles left are the Dad roles in the Rosales, Jones & Henderson families and the two older siblings (Ages 12 to16) in the Kennedy family. :). And also the Mom role in The Henderson & Kennedy Family. :).

Last edited:
Totally intrested as it seems very cool, I just don't know who to play as :3
Yea sorry but no you're not welcome here. Do to past stuff you did in one of the owners other rps, and the fact that it seems you openly support pedophiles from some of your posts around here. This is a rp involving children so no you're not joining this. Now bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back