• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.... Remake.... Family RP interest check!

Is there anyone in who would not mind taking on multiple roles, we have one person who is and me..... I think I'm to take on the Hendersons mom

And if anyone wants to, We can have a family for The Stephenson oldest child's girlfriend. :).

everybody let's just some chatting about our characters and a little bit about what we want to happen, I noticed if we do that people kind of get hyped up and it will encourage people to join

I'm interested in taking on the middle child within the Lynton family, and would consider the eldest child in the Sanders family and possibly a parent! It's been a while since I've been on RPnation/have roleplayed in this format, so want to make sure I don't take on too much. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back