• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood (Family RP)

Ive been gone for a few days and I apologize. My work schedule got really crazy this past weekend so I haven't had much time to get online. I'll try and finish my last CS either today or tomorrow.

Is the youngest child of The Sanders' still open?

Also I'm considering making a family of my own. It would be a young family, parent or parents in their 20s max.

Up for a single guy moving in to the neighborhood? Like, an 80 year old war vet that kinda chills outside and loves the peaceful sounds of things. This is off the top of my head, but he could be kind of like the group baby sitter or something. Watches everyone's kids because he's actually very lonely and misses his own kids. (I've got some sad RPs in mind for some of the scenes he does)

Up for a single guy moving in to the neighborhood? Like, an 80 year old war vet that kinda chills outside and loves the peaceful sounds of things. This is off the top of my head, but he could be kind of like the group baby sitter or something. Watches everyone's kids because he's actually very lonely and misses his own kids. (I've got some sad RPs in mind for some of the scenes he does)

Sure! Go ahead! I can see the kids liking him!

Um, is it too late to join this? I have my own character that could work with the Stephensons. Maybe they could adopt him. and is there a post-length requirement? because i've read the IC Posts so far & i'm pretty intimidated by the super lengthy posts.

The Lupus family still has three spots open.

Not sure if this is closed or not yet.
I didn't see the Lupus family on the list because the family section hasn't been updated to include them. what are the roles that are open in the Lupus family?

Lupus family open positions (updated on the OOC thread):

Younger sibling of Father-either sex (10 to 16)-Some of their history is outlined in the father's history, please refer to that for making your own history
Child 1-either sex (born when dad was 22 and mom 20)
Child 2-either sex (either born when dad was 22 and mom 20 or when dad was 25 and mom ?)

Alright. An FYI for the character, the bio children and the wife/mom don't know anything about who their dad and uncle or aunt used to be.

They would be older than 8 months and younger than 13.

The oldest one would be 8, unless you make twins and then they would both be 8. Should you not make twins, then the second child bio child would be 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back