• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Italian Mafia RP

Evenice

One Thousand Club
Anyone interested in a modern italian mafia [American mafia]? I once joined one like this and I enjoyed it but it people didn't post much. I hope this time I can RP in this longer.

It's just like a gangster thing. We will be in certain a familgia and each will be enemies. Alliances can be forged if you choose to. You can be in the same familigia if you want, as long as the person who made it approves.

This will be in a modern setting, specifically in one large city.

Also, this will be my first time roleplaying here in RPNation, just so you know.

Sign-up here

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds interesting, can I be a cool but fierce middle-man who has no ally and runs his own operations?

Stew said:
It sounds interesting, can I be a cool but fierce middle-man who has no ally and runs his own operations?
Sure :) Diversity would be cool

I'm actually surprised someone already posted right after I posted it :)

I would like to say that my guy will not be a villain, he's just doing his own thing, kind of a neutral type. 
Also, when can we start? I'm starting to lose hype.

Sure everyone can join.

I decided to make 4 Famiglia to start with. At first, it was suppose to be make-your-own but that way, there will be too many.

Also, I prefer animanga characters, if you dont mind.

I'll fix up the thread soon

Everyone can join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back