• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered It wont let me update

Kimona

Watermelon king

So as you can see RPN wants me to include one of those stupid tags. (Personally I think it's dumb as hell that not only are they required now, but limited types)
And as you can see I added one of the allowed ones.
So why the hell won't it let be update my already posted thread?

Also why cant I delete my old threads where I asked for help? they are embarrassing as all hell and I don't want me or others to see them, but I can't delete them.

View attachment 579430

So as you can see RPN wants me to include one of those stupid tags. (Personally I think it's dumb as hell that not only are they required now, but limited types)
And as you can see I added one of the allowed ones.
So why the hell won't it let be update my already posted thread?

Also why cant I delete my old threads where I asked for help? they are embarrassing as all hell and I don't want me or others to see them, but I can't delete them.

Threadmark label is for threadmarks, not tags.

If this is an existing thread which it seems to be, you'll need to add it via under the title.

firefox_2019-05-25_05-50-00.png

Where it says "none" next to the tag image, you can add it.

Threadmark labels aren’t an option in the area I’m in. The issue is that it won’t let me add one of the mandatory tags.

From your screenshot, you were trying to put your tag in the Threadmark box.

As Wizard says, to add a tag to an existing thread, don't try to edit the thread, because it's not in the edit thread options. To add a tag to an existing thread, look at the top left of the thread where the date/time stamp is. Just to the right of that is an icon meant to represent a couple tags. Currently on your thread, it says "None" next to that icon because it has no tags. Click on that icon to add tags. You'll get a popup in which you can type in any tag(s) on the list. There's a link to the list in the popup.

Edit: Adding a picture for visuals.
Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back