• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy It was not my fault that I got transported into another world!

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The room was dark. The digital clock that was hanging from the wall read 14:10, yet it seemed like the middle of the night for him. The curtains were thick, the lights were off. The only light that was illuminating the room was his computer and his phone. His legs were crossed above his seat and he wore a dark-blue sweater to shield him from dir, cold, and possible UV rays from the sunlight. Miruko Henshin, being the ideal shut-in NEET that everyone would imagine, was just sitting in front of his computer desk, playing MMORPGs. Beside him was his phone, flooding with @channel messages from all kinds of people, and it was specifically tuned in to the anime section of the channel. On the other side of this desk was a finished cup noodles, which reminded him that he has to take out his trash soon. When he reached below his desk... His water bottle was empty. And it was his last one.

Miru logged out of his game and walked out of his house to buy another pack of mineral water. While he was at it, he cleaned up his room from trash and threw it on the garbage bin. The street wasn't busy, and the atmosphere was surprisingly calm and gentle. Then he walked at the white-striped pedestrian crossing. "Hey, kid--" Some man warned, but he didn't hear it. "What a good day." Miru said, but it was his last words.

A white truck, driving at full speed, went speeding towards him. All he could hear was the loud honking noise of the vehicle before he lost his life.

--

But then, Miru suddenly woke up on a rocky cave, illuminated by torches that hung on the wall. "Wait--What--Huh?" First of all, he was confused. "I should've died. Why am I--" Then he recalled watching an anime where if someone accidentally dies because of a white truck, they get reincarnated to another world. "I see. So it is true after all." He smirked devilishly. "And I'm supposed to get some ultra-strong power. Muwahahahaha!" Right now, his death in the real world didn't matter to him. His real adventure starts right now!

Miru decided to explore his new world by, first off, exploring this cave or dungeon of some sort. He whistled as he walked towards a direction where he felt like the most powerful monster would belong. And, speak of the devil. A golden-eyed goblin shrouded in some dark mist appeared in front of him. And there were two others behind him. Miru smiled, and put his palm in front of the the goblins. The monsters seemed to recoil at his action. Even they are scared of my very presence. Then he began to chant. "Calamity is at hand. The sun and moon collides. Evil that wanders upon this world, begone! Light of the heavens, I command thee, let thy light surround thy evil. Eclipsis...Manoris!" Miru shouted, but nothing happened.

"Eh...?" He was surprised himself, and the goblins as well. Wait... Don't tell me... Then the goblins began to attack him. Miru started to run as fast as he can. "HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!" He shouted for help. Anyone can do, as long as it is someone who has the capability to fight.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
Fae is a young half fairy who had been raised by a young wizard in a cabin deep in the woods. She has the ability to control the cold, ice, included. She is clad in a white and blue blouse with a red ribbon by the collar. She's also wearing a blue bow on her short, blue hair. She is constantly sighted freezing random things near the lake and playing with other Fairies, having a good time altogether.

Howver, today Fae is much further deep into the forest. A part of the forest where her Wizars Caretaker warns not to go to under any circumstances--The Dungeon. Also known as the 'Cave of Rebirth'. Legend says that souls that got lost from another world are attracted to. It is said that those souls are reborn into creatures of this world, residents of the world of Alioforte. Obviously, Fae was curious if that legend was true because if it was, then maybe Fae can finally have a friend by meeting someone inside the cave!

"Oh boy, I wonder if I'll actually find someone!" Fae giggled, brimming with excitement as she then flew into the cave. She wanted to explore that cave ever since she found it with her caretaker and was waiting to finally get a chance to explore the cave itself. "Woaaaaaah!" Fae gasped in awe as she wandered further into the cave, mesmerizing sight of glowing crystals that poked from wall to wall and sometimes ceilings illuminated the path leading her deeper and deeper into the forest until she reached a point where she'd find no crystals. At this point, Fae was thinking of going back to the surface when all of a sudden, she heard a cry;

"HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP MEEEEEE!!" The cry of what sounded like a young man reached Fae's ears, prompting her to perk up and glance at the direction of the voice.

"Huh? Is somebody there?" Fae tilted her head, asking that as she flew towards the direction of the voice, curious to know who it was. Moments later, she saw what would be a peculiar looking young man being chased by a golden eyed goblin shrouded by some sort of black mist. Golden eyes...Wait, Fae had heard about this from her caretaker! Creatures that are shrouded with black mist and bear golden eyes are really dangerous things that must be stopped at all costs! With that logic in mind, Fae rushed towards the distressed man, flying past him and performing a flying kick at the Goblin, sending it a few meters away. She then put her arms in front of her, a cold wind seemed to come out of nowhere, gathering in the space between the girl and the Goblin. "FREEEEEEZE!" She cried out, as all of a sudden, there was a wall of ice in front of her, signaled by the quick sound of cracking ice. "Phew, I thought I didn't make it in time..." Fae sighed, turning around to check on the peculiarly dressed man. "Hey! Are you okay? You dress funny..." Fae commented as she lowered herself to the ground, staring at the man...

Miru kept running in one direction, hoping someone might hear his cry for help. I don't want to die again! Dammit! He shouted in his mind. I really thought I would get at least some magic, but this world doesn't like me! Not even giving me magic or something! He complained, though it wasn't the world's fault at all. One might say... that is it fate that gives everyone their talents, and what causes people to collide. Speaking of fate, he saw someone run past him at the blink of an eye. A loud thud and a crack can be heard from behind him. He stopped running and turned around to see who came to his aid. "FREEEEEEZE!" shouted a girl in front of him. He felt the temperature drop, then ice seemingly began to form on the goblins.

From what Miru can see on her back, she had big blue wings and wore a blue and white dress that cosplayers may wear... At least from his world. When the girl asked him if he was okay, he didn't answer yet. Instead, he thought, Is this one of the cliched scenes where the main character meets the girl that would accompany the main character for the rest of their life...? His otaku knowledge may have influenced his thoughts for the good, but this was real life now. Miru understood the difference between light novels and real life. He decided to take his natural approach. "I'm--I'm okay." He stuttered. "Thank you for saving me." He bowed down in front of her as a way of thanking her. It was his culture, yet he didn't know if it was also a culture in this world. Most likely not. "My name's Miru." He introduced himself after raising his head. "I am... a foreigner. You may not recognizes my clothes as I came from another worl-- country." He said. Miru hesitated if he should tell the winged female the truth of where he came from.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
"Aw shucks, it was nothing! I just happened to hear you, that's all~" Fae beamed cheerfully, rubbing the back of her head as if acting like she's humble...Clearly, she's kinda proud of what she did. The funnily dressed man introduced himself as Miru, a foreigner from another country.

"What are you doing down here, Mr. Foreigner?" Fae tilted her head as she asked, floating a bit, "Uncle told me this place was dangerous!" She informed the man, circling around him, "Do you need help getting out? Because I know where the exit is!"

"Sure. Please me lead to the exit." Miru answered her second question, but not the first one. He decided that he would reveal where he came from soon, but not right now until gets to know more about this world. Until he gains more knowledge, he'd avoid the question of where he came from as much as possible, and if not, he'd answer that he came from another country. He was still wearing his blue sweater and his sweatpants, which were his clothes from the previous world. Still, there should be a reason why he was reincarnated into an unknown world. No one summoned him, since there were no nearby persons around him except for monsters and this girl right here.

"Anyway, what's your name?" Miru asked the fairy girl. It seemed like it was the good time to ask her that. The girl seems cheerful and not irritating, so he thanked the gods for giving him someone that doesn't have a bad personality... At least, that's what he thought for now.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg

"Okay! Follow me, Mee-ru!" Fae told Miru, unintentionally butchering the pronunciation of the man's name as she suddenly took his hand and began leading him to where she last went. Just as she did this, Miru had asked for her name. "I'm Fae Hailstorm! Nice to meet you, Mee-ru!" She introduced herself as she was leading the man, turning to face him as she let go of his hand to do so, flying backwards with a smile on her face.

Miru chuckled at when the fairy mispronounced his name. Actually, it's been a long time since he's has had a good laugh with other people, since he was mostly inside his house on Japan. "You're pronouncing it wron-- Whoa!" He was cut off mid-sentence when the girl took his hand and started leading her to the exit. So this is what a real girl's hand feels like... Soft. He thought, but he quickly shook his perverted thought before anyone would even start taking notice to him. From what Miru had learned while watching anime and reading books, people with a scummy personality are tolerated badly by the society, and he doesn't want that to happen.

After some time, she stopped and let go of his hand as she introduced herself. "Fae Hailstorm..." Seems like last name is closely related to her magic. "Does your family have a history of using ice magic?" Miru asked Fae even though the answer was likely to be a yes. "Also, you're pronouncing my name wrong." He pointed out what he didn't get to point out earlier. "It's Miru. The accent is on the -ru, not on the Mi-."

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg

"Hmm...I dunno." Fae crossed her arms, with a quizzical look as if she's thinking about it. "I never knew much about my parents, but my uncle did say that my dad's family are quite skilled in every kind of magic--Especially Grandpa! He does really, really cool stuff at the southern kingdom." She told Miru, unfolding her arms and talking quite fondlt about her relatives on her father's side to Miru, who then told her that she's been pronouncing Miru's name wrong.

"Oh?...Oh!" Fae tilted her head for a few seconds before suddenly perking up, as if coming to a realization. "I'm so sorry about that...Miru." She apologized, making sure she pronounced his name this time. "It's just that I.never met someone with a name like yours before in my life! Although I've heard that there are some people with similar sounding names like yours somewhere over at the eastern empires..." Fae explained to Miru. She went silent for a seconds before asking, "...C-can I still call you Meeru, though?"

So, her grandpa is a powerful wizard who has been doing stuff in the southern kingdom. Miru took note of that. Seems like there are kingdoms in this world. Separated into four; Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western. There is magic in this world. But what is their currency and way of life? What is their mode of transportation? Clothing? For him, it seemed like a culture shock. In fact, an extreme culture shock. To be able to live in this world, he has to adjust to what everyone is doing. And he would need someone from this world to teach him. Miru stared at Fae for a mere five seconds, but it seemed like a long time.

He answered her question, "Mee-ru... Call me whatever." He sighed with a smile in his face. It doesn't hurt and it wouldn't affect him anyways. "Anyway, let's keep going--" Then Miru noticed something odd between her lines. "Did you just say you've heard similar sounding names on the eastern kingdom?!" He exclaimed. He was practically getting excited, since he grabbed her shoulders.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
"O--EEEP!" Fae was about to turn around and carry on with leading Miru back to the surface when he grabbed her shoulders all of a sudden, asking about the Eastern Empire, prompting her to let out a squeak. The peculiarly dressed Miru seemed practically surprised and excited to learn about it, but the way he addressed it somewhat caused Fae to be a little scared, showing a flustered expression along with eyes widening in surprise. "Y-y-y-yes, I did!" Fae's sudden answer after Miru's question, stuttering in surprise due to the sudden raise in volume and tone. "I-I thought you already know about this since y-you might've come from Shosei?" She asked, confused as to why he doesn't know about the Kingdom of Shosei...Actually, come to think of it...One of Fae's cousins lived in Shosei, and he often described them as long haired, usually in a bun or a ponytail, scary looking people with somewhat loose clothes with big sleeves and sashes...Then does that mean..."Could you let me go now? P-Please?" She pleaded, glancing away from Miru's gaze as her voice quivered, fearing he might do something awful to her. Then again, Fae could just freeze him on the spot and leave him in the Dungeon if the situation demands it--that was the advice given to her by her Uncle.

When Fae mentioned similar sounding names, he immediately thought that there were people with Japanese names. If there were people in Japan that was transported in this world as well, it would be a huge relief for him. He can live with people that had the same experience as him, and maybe even get them to teach their culture and the such! Shosei, huh... To Miru, it sounded more like a name of a city in Japan, except that it didn't exist in modern Japan. People with loose clothes, big sleeves, and sashes... Wait... His eyes lit up even more, recognizing the description of the clothing. Kimono! He excitingly thought. It was traditional Japanese clothing, which people wore when going to cultural festivals and the such. But why scary-looking? He wondered.

Then Fae's voice quivered, realizing that he may be scaring her. "A-Ah--I'm sorry." Miru quickly let go of her fingers and stepped back from her, maintaining a good space between them. "I just got excited, and I couldn't contain it..." He hesitated to continue, but he did anyways. "Actually, I'm not from Shosei." Given the situation, he might need to tell her the truth to get his trust back from her.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
"I-it's okay..." Fae accepted the apology. She wasn't really hurt or anything, it was just surprising, that's all. "You just surprised me, that's all." She said before falling silent once more. Just now...Why did it feel like something other than fear was thrown into the mix? Regardless, it seems that Miru's apology wasn't over as he then revealed that he didn't come Shosei.

"Huh?" Fae uttered, taken aback by Miru's sudden statement, "You're not?...Then where did you come from, Meeru?" She asked, curious to Miru's origins.

"Then... I'll tell you." Miru's plan was to hide the truth of where he came from, and he doesn't plan on telling anybody until he understands more about this world. What if there was an ancient prophecy that says something about him--a person who was reincarnated from another world--and he would be destined to destroy the world? Though Miru doesn't have the capability to hurt people, much less kill people, something like that would be very unlikely to happen. However, to be able to know more about this world, he may need Fae's guidance.

Miru doesn't have any other choice but to tell her the truth if he wants her to trust him again. "Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this. What I'm about to say is the absolute truth." He took a deep breath.

"I was reincarnated to this world. I died what it seems to be like an hour ago--before I came here--in my world."

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
"I'll try..." Fae nodded, agreeing to the simple condition of keeping where Miru comes from a secret. Her eyes widened on what Miru said next. She was expecting something like, he lived in this cave or he was born somewhere else, but in reality, Miru was apparently dead. "W...What?" Fae's surprised question, soon trying to force a smile in disbelief. "Y-you're kidding...Right?" She asked, not knowing if she should even believe him or not.

"Like I said, I was reincarnated to this world after dying." Miru repeated what he said, so Fae can understand him. "And that's the truth. Believe me or not." He looked at her, and she seemed surprised, dumbfounded by his answer. It was obvious that she clearly didn't expect him to answer that. "And as promised, never tell this to anyone." He smiled as he put his finger on his lips, indicating that she has to keep quiet about this information. And his smile faded. "Also, please teach me the ways of this world." As per Japanese courtesy, Miru bowed down in front of her. "I want to keep living in this world, and to do that, I'd like you to teach me how I would live in this world." He said.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
"Reincarnated...?" Fae muttered, repeating it to herself as if trying to recall something. "That means you're already dead...And you're from another world?" She questioned, hoping she'd come to terms with it quickly. It's a lot to take in from someone she just met--I mean, come on. He doesn't even look anything like a proper Zombie, Ghost, or an Undead! Just as she was pondering what to do next, Miru then asked if he could teach him the ways of this world, for his survival and all that. Fae crossed her arms and thought for a bit, wondering how she would explain this to her Uncle.

"...Alright." Fae nodded, unfolding her arms after a few seconds. "I'll do it...But I'm not really good at lying, so I might accidentally tell someone when they pressure me too much..." She told Miru as she saw a light in the corner of her eye, or for Miru's case, some brilliantly glowing crystals on the ceilings and the walls.

5396434721_ab66d016a7_b.jpg

"Oh look! We must be getting closer to the exit!" Fae pointed out, turning around to look at the crystal for a bit before looking back at Miru. "When we get to back to the surface, I'll take you to my house first! I'm sure we have a few books on this world, Alioforte!" She said, remembering how their house has a bookshelf filled with a information regarding the world's history and how its' magic work.

"Yeah... Well... Something like that." Miru muttered. It seems to him that Fae understands his situation, but she cannot fully grasp it. It's better that after he learns more about this world, he'd separate himself from the ice fairy and journey towards Shosei, which was the eastern kingdom that she mentioned with people wearing kimono and yukata. Maybe, just maybe, starting from this day, Fae would contribute a lot for him. She promised to keep his secret, and even let him live on her house for a short time. Well, that's not what she said, but assuming that her grandfather would be nice, the most likely outcome would be him sleeping at her house.

"Thank you for helping me." He smiled. Miru and Fae only met what seemed to be like a few minutes ago, but he already knew that she can be trusted. He looked around the cave and stared at the glowing and sparkling crystals that hung from the walls. This world... is amazing. It might be a little too early for him to be thinking of that, but the wonders of this cave was amazing. There were monsters as well, and this cave was a dungeon. There's also magic, and he confirmed it when Fae used her ice magic to defeat the monsters.

Then a lingering thought appeared in his mind.

What if someone purposely summoned me into this world? He thought, but he quickly shook off the impossible. Nah, impossible.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki
Cirno.full.2140533.jpg
"Don't mention it, Meeru." Fae let out a warm smile, regaining a bit of her cheerfulness. "I'm sure you'll love it here!" She said, leading Miru further into the exit.

There were so many things Fae wanted to ask, but knowing that Miru was recently dead, I think it's best to assume that Miru doesn't want to talk about his previous life.

A little while had passed, and the duo had finally got out of the cave save and sound. Fae stretched her arms as she embraced the sunlight that touched her skin, letting out a relieved sigh as a cool breeze run by the pair.

"Ah~! Nothing beats getting back on the way home after a good adventure..." Fae smiled, although all she ever did was find an alleged dead guy, she did get to see the pretty crystals inside the caves.

"Oh? Where have you been, Fae?" A gruff, young man's voice asked, getting Fae's attention.

What approached the two was a rather large, green slime that was about as big as Miru with slit eyes and a small mail man's hat on top of it. It appears to have a small shop inside it full of various weapons and wares. It appears to be a merchant slime of sorts.

"Oh, hi there Droplet!" Fae greeted, "Are you back from your trip to Corleo?" She asked, as if catching up with an old friend.

"Yep! Got some new items on stock that I'm sure you and Ertugo will love, too!...Hm?" The slime named Droplet answered before noticing the presence of another person, dressed weirdly. "Who's this fella? Friend of yours?" He asked, curious to know who Fae's new friend is.

"Yep! We just met just earlier, too!" Fae answered with a smile, prompting the Merchant Slime to let out a chuckle.

"Oh really now?" Droplet said as he hopped towards Miru, "The name's Droplet, Travelling Merchant Slime! What's your name, kid?"

Miru was glad that Fae was a nice and a kind person, or fairy. If someone who's evil found him first, they most likely would've made him their slave or sell them into some black market that sells exotic creatures. As they walked out of the cave, he stared at her back. Come to think of it... What can I do to repay her for her kindness? He made a mental note to think of something that she would like if they got closer. Also, since this world is populated with fairies, then I guess there would also be orcs and slimes around? And as he thought of slimes, a large green slime appeared. ...Weird. A merchant of some sort, I guess?

It also seems like the slime can talk. Miru replied, "My name's Miru." He said, despite Fae mispronouncing his name as Meeru.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki

"Hmm...Miru, huh? What, you're from Shosei or somethin'?" Droplet took a second to get the name before ponderimg, but he still let out a cheerful jiggle and a slosh. "Well, nice to meet you, m'boy! I'm sure you and me will get along fine!" The slime then took a hop back and carefully scanned Miru from head to toe. "I'm sure you'll be planning to become an Adventurer sometime soon, won't you, kid?" He let out a chuckle, "I mean look at you-- you remind me of good ol' Ertugo when he was starting out with his bro!"

"Oh yeah, Uncle did say he was around my age when he became an Adventurer with my father." Fae turned to Miru, "Maybe I should try out for a license someday! What do you think, Meeru?"

"Hah Hah Hah, you sure about that, Kid?" Droplet turned to Fae with what appears to be a grin judging by the depth and curve of the line beneath it's slit eyes. "I heard Adventuring Licensing Exams these days are tough as hell, and not to mention, they only happen once a month, too!" He chuckled, "Last month, my kid tried to get a Adventuring License. He was really talented at combat, passed everything, even, but he failed cuz he can't beat the Guild's Informant in a 1 on 1--And word is, she was one of the best Mages in town aside from the Guild Leader!"

This is bad. Miru thought. The first person he met outside the cave was a big talking human-sized slime, and that slime started to ask him a lot of questions. He made sure to answer each one of the slime's questions without spilling his secret. He would've asked Fae for help by glaring at her, but he didn't do it due to the fact that he may look suspicious. After all, he's already been pronounced as scary by Fae when he suddenly grabbed her shoulders, even if it wasn't his intention to scare her. It makes me uncomfortable that someone is staring at my body figure, and it's a slime, at that. He threw that useless thought out of his mind.

"Yes, um, Droplet. I'm not actually applying for an adventurer's license but..." He was glad that he remembered the name of the slime last second. "I'm from Shosei, and I stumbled upon Fae on my journey to the next kingdom." Miru prayed that he said his statement right. He heard some weird terms coming from both of their mouths, but he decided to ignore them for now. "Sure, Fae. You should aim getting an adventurer's license. I've seen you fight, and you're pretty powerful." Miru complimented her magic.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki

"Hm?...Is that so...?" Droplet glanced at Miru for a bit, appearing to be somewhat confused before nodding instead.

"Really?!" Fae asked, eyes glistening in excitement..She's obviously delighted by Miru's encouragement to try out for a license. "I should ask Uncle about it once we get back!" She let out a thumbs up along with her smile, showing her determination on getting the License.

"Hmm..." Droplet glanced at Fae as she said her piece, almost as if he's curious about something. "Hey, Fae, come here for a sec..." He hopped over to Fae, leaning close to her ear and whispered a few things. Droplet's voice was quite soft during that time, so Miru couldn't hear a thing, but Fae's confused expressioned revealed that somehow...Something came up.

"Eh, really?" Fae glanced at the Slime's face, "I can hear him just fine though...?"

"Really now?...Then am I just...?" Droplet pondered, soon shaking off a thought before glancing at Miru once more. "Well, in any case, I better get going." The slime began to hop away, moving past Miru and Fae in the process as he gave a friendly jiggle. "If you ever need me, I'll be near the Capital, selling my goods. See ya!" He said, and he soon hopped away into the great unknown, disappearing into the woods.

"That's strange..." Fae crossed her arms, "Droplet didn't have any trouble hearing the last time I saw him...Wonder if his trip to Corleo almost made him deaf..." Fae pondered before turning to Miru. "Well, whatever! Come on, Meeru! my house is this way!" Fae said as she began to fly towards the direction of her home, opting for Miru to follow.

So she's not only cheerful and powerful, but also determined. It was surprising that Fae had a lot of good points on her, and Miru has yet to spot any flaws on her personality. No matter how I think of her, she's really reliable. He admitted, but he shouldn't keep relying on her for everything. At one point, he has to take care of himself and not ask Fae for help. He noticed that Droplet--the slime--gave him a response that wasn't quite clearly if the slime understood him or not. Miru himself was also confused, since he was sure that he spoke loudly and clearly. But then, he was a little worried that he might've said something wrong earlier. The two whispered to each other, and their voices were quite soft so he wasn't able to hear them clearly.

Droplet said goodbye after that as he disappeared out of their sight. Miru followed the energetic Fae towards her house, steadying his pace to keep up with her. "Is something wrong?" He asked Fae, referring to their whispering from earlier.

--Fae Hailstorm--
takki takki

"Not really." Fae answered as she turned around to face Miru as she flew backwards. "Droplet just asked me if I had any trouble understanding to what you're saying." She explained, soon putting her hand on her chin, "Which is REALLY weird. Droplet had really good ears since he met my dad! Wonder why he was going deaf all of a sudden..." She pondered, completely missing the obvious possibility of maybe Droplet couldn't understand Miru. But that'll be ridiculous--Considering that the Gods of Alioforte made sure that everyone understood each other and didn't put any differences in languages aside from written language.

Miru was just as confused as the ice fairy. "So he doesn't understand what I'm saying?" He asked her. Because Fae understood Miru the first time they met, he figured that this world, called Alioforte, also uses the same language that he learned from his previous world. But he understood Droplet's words well when he talked. "Ahhh, I don't get this at all." He gave up on thinking as he rubbed both of his temples with his palm. But what if everyone except Fae understands him? It would be hassle for Miru alone. But what if, those books that she was talking about earlier that he can borrow at her home, were they written in a language that he can understand? Miru's head was already starting to hurt. While the two were walking alone together, Miru figured that it was the good time to ask her some questions. "So, Fae." Miru fastened his pace so he can walk beside her. "Does everyone in this world have magic?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back