• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern It was never supposed to be this

Carmen frowned and kissed his cheek when she came up behind him. “Hey, I got you a few lessons to take now. Keeps me on the yard.” She murmured and smacked his butt playfully as she watched him walk off.

Coco frowned feeling Aaron being pulled off of him and looked at max in shock.

Max stood there with the knife clutched tightly in her hands as she shook and kept her eyes on Aaron's body. She wasn't even registering Coco getting up and taking the knife from her hands

Angel chuckled some and kissed her cheek before he went off to get his lessons and cleaning in for the rest of the day.

He frowned placing it on the side and looking over at Christine for a moment then back at max and gently started to take her out of the room, eventually just picking her up and carrying her.

She finished before him and ended up heading straight home. She was leaving the ball in his court now as to whether or not he wanted Lyla to meet her as his girlfriend or not.

Max clung onto him not saying a word to him. She let him strip her down and get in a shower to wash the blood off but she was in such a state of shock she barely even moved to clean herself off

Angel gave a soft sigh as he saw her leave and went back to his thoughts. He made his way home about two hours later and smiled seeing Lyla ready to go "Hey there princess, how was your day?" He asked giving her a hug before he picked her up

He frowned trying to talk to her but she wasn’t really responding to him at all and he was getting worried but he just stayed calm for her, getting her some fresh clothes once she was cleaned off and taking her to his room to get her settled safely in bed. “Max... hey, you listening to me yet?” He asked her gently.

Max snapped out of it finally and looked at him crying softly "Coco.....I....I killed him.." she said before clutching onto him "I didnt mean to! He was going to kill you though!"

Angel soon arrived at a house turning to look at Lyla "I want you to meet someone okay? I know you know I have a girlfriend but I'd like for you to meet her." He said before he walked up to the door with her a knocked.

He frowned and held her close, rubbing her back and rocking her gently trying his best to soothe her. “Shh, Shh it’s okay, it’s gonna be okay.” He murmured softly to her, kissing the top of her head.

Lyla rolled her eyes and reached up to angel wanting him to pick her up. “Okay... can we get food then?” She asked him grumbling a bit just focused on being hungry

Max held him and cried for a while until she finally calmed down enough to talk "The rest of them....will they make me go?" She asker quietly as she wiped her eyes

Angel nodded and picked her up "Yes we can. Im inviting her to dinner with us." He said smiling widely as Carmen answered the door "Hey there." He said happily

He shook his head and still rocked her “no. No I wouldn’t let anyone kick you out... max if you want to stay then I will do everything I possibly can to keep you as safe as possible you understand me?” He murmured to her.

Carmen smiled as she opened the door and waved at them both. “Hey, oh Lyla hi! You’re getting so big!” She grinned at her.

Max nodded softly and held him close feeling safe in his arms "Can I stay in here tonight please?" She asked quietly not wanting to leave his side

Angel smiled happily as Lyla seemed to perk up and wave at her "We were wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner." He said grinning like an idiot at the moment

“I think that would be lovely, come in while I get normal clothes back on.” She smiled and waved them in, leaving them in the lounge while she went to get dressed.

He nodded and kissed her head again to soothe her. “Stay right here okay? I gotta go downstairs and give instructions but I’m coming right back I promise. No more than 3 minutes.” He murmured, tucking her into the covers before disappearing downstairs to tell everyone what to do about the body.

Max nodded softly and soon drifted off when her head hit the pillow. She woke up sometime later to a snuffling to sheets and turned over to see Johnny getting in bed next to her "Hey..." she whispered

Angel nodded and went inside letting Lyla down as he sat on the couch "How are you feelin kiddo? Other than hungry." He said chuckling a bit knowing thats what she would probably say.

“Hey.... He’s dealt with.” He mumbled and pulled her in close to him if only for the purpose of comfort, rubbing her back gently. “How you doing?” He asked her softly.

Lyla crosses her little arms and looked at him the same way EZ always had. “How come you didn’t tell me it was miss Ramirez you dating?” She asked him.

Max gave a small nod and gave a heavy sigh "Im a murderer Coco....I murdered him.." she whispered still trying to process it

Angel laughed some at how much she looked like his brother "Well I wanted to make sure it was serious and I didnt know how you would feel about it." He explained

He frowned holding her close and trying his best to soothe her, rubbing her back repeatedly. “Shh, Shh just try to relax. Max thst was in self defense and I wouldn’t hear anybody say anything different.... you got him off me and saved me by doing what you did.” He reminded her.

Carmen got downstairs again and smiled at angel, taking his hand while they headed out to the truck. “So where we going?”

Max gave a small nod and curled into him soon falling asleep out of exhaustion. She woke up in the morning and cuddled close having forgot she was in Coco's bed.

Angel took them out and shrugged some "Not sure yet, where you wanna go Lyla?" He asked glancing back at her as she got her seatbelt on

Carmen smiled hearing her say the Mexican place just outside of town and she smiled over at Angel. “That’s fine by me.” She giggled.

He was sweating a little from having been tossing and turning all night as always but he was still sleeping and still next to her.

Max frowned softly noticing the sweat on his body and brushing some hair from his face giving a soft sigh. He looked so tired even when sleeping and he looked so much worse than from when he had left 10 years ago.

Angel nodded some and started driving to the restaurant holding Carmen's hand the whole ride. As they got out he helped Lyla out and took them both inside giving a soft but happy sigh.

He eventually started waking up, feeling like he’d been put through a meat grinder and just groaned, sitting up on the edge of the bed and pulling his shirt off, covered in big red welts and bruises from the beating he’d taken yesterday just wincing as he tried to stand up a little.

Carmen smiled walking next to him and let him get the table, sitting next to him once they got seated. “You working tomorrow?” She asked angel quietly.

Max sat up and frowned some as she noticed how bryised he was. She bit her lip and went to the restroom running a hot shower before going back to him and taking his hand in hers "Come on." She whispered softly tugging him to the restroom and getting in the shower with him hoping the hot water would help relax him.

Angel shook his head some "Not technically but munchkin here wants to get some extra practice so I'll be down there." He said smiling over at Lyla as she colored

He frowned as he followed her and slowly got in the shower with her, not saying a word to begin with but after a while of being stood there in silence he leaned forward and cupped her face gently, planting his lips on hers.

Carmen smiled as she looked up for a moment and grinned before continuing her colouring. “Alright. I’m working tomorrow but hopefully I’m not teaching.... I got a ton of horses to school.” She mumbled yawning some and smiling at him.

Max stood there with him in silence as well but it was comfortable. She was taken back for a moment when he pressed his lips to hers but she soon returned the action and ran her fingers through his thick hair.

Angel nodded giving a small smile "Well then we will see you there." He said before kissing her temple gently chuckling as Lyla made a face at them.

Carmen smiled at him and nodded, resting her head on his shoulder as she got tired before they’d even ordered, yawning some. “It’s been a long day huh?” She smiled at Lyla who was yawning as well.

Coco frowned pulling back for a moment then pulled her into his arms as close as he possibly could. “We were never going to be happy before” he mumbled. “All those years ago.”

Lyla nodded some and smiled a bit "Yeah! We had lots of fun today!" She said before she went on to explain her day. Though as she finished she noticed a family celebrating a birthday a few tables down and she looked at the ground not wanting them to see her cry

Max frowned softly and closed her eyes resting her forehead against his "Why do you say that?" She whispered as she gently wrapped her arms around his body.

He frowned some and held onto her. “Because I was going to prison.... I was about to face 25 years.... I wasn’t leaving you hanging the rest of your life. I know you would have stayed.”

Carmen smiled tiredly and watched Lyla quietly, keeping an eye on her the whole time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back