• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom *+` It is time for new beginnings! `+* || OC x CC || Craving MCU, COD:MW, and FNaF!! ||

where_is_the_motivation

Trying to be motivated!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
UPDATED: January 31, 2023

Welcome everyone to my thread!
You may call me Rei!

I'm really craving some roleplay and to escape this reality so I decided to make a thread!
I've been on and off with roleplaying for a while due to creative burnout, mental issues, and off-site problems, but I'm back and ready to try again!
Now before we get into the whole what fandoms I like and what I would like to roleplay, there are things I would like to go over first!

I guess I can start with myself...

• I am seventeen (turning 18 later in the year!) and still in high school. If that's something that bothers you or you just don't vibe with, that is perfectly fine and something I can understand!​
  • I've been roleplaying for a few years, so this is not something I'm new to! Roleplaying is one of my creative outlets and not to mention something that helps me improve my writing skills altogether as I want to pursue a possible career in writing after I graduate!​
  • I'd say I'm a semi lit/lazy lit roleplayer. I can write in a range of 1-3 paragraphs, yet that range does fluctuate depending on how motivated I am and how motivated my partner is! I also try my best to mimic my partner if I am able!​
  • I use she/they pronouns and I'm openly LGBTQIA+! I would like it for you to respect that please!​
  • I am also in the EST Time Zone!​
If there is anything else you would like to know about me feel free to ask! Moving on...

Here are a list of things that I would expect from you. It's not really much but I have to have some kind of standards-​

1. Please no one-liners and no using asterisks( * * )! I'm normally chill about how much my partner writes, but I just can't stand these two things, sorry!
  2. Please be willing to play different genders. I know I don't have a lot of experience playing male roles, but I am still willing to give my all! I expect the same for you too!
  3. OC x Canon is what I'm most comfortable roleplaying, so please be okay with it! I'm not super into OC x OC or Canon x Canon, both are just not really my taste so don't expect it from me.
  4. Please be okay with doubling! While we don't necessarily have to do it all the time, it's just one of those things that I enjoy! It just feels fair if you play a character for me, I'll play one for you! I don't even have to know the character you want me to play, I'll will happily learn everything about them to play them for you! I would hope you do the same for me as well.
  5. Listen, I'm a talker, OOC is just something I do a lot with my partners whether it be a casual "how are you?" conversation to literally ranting and gushing about our ocs with their canon characters! I just ask that you be somewhat fine with my OOC blurbs is all!
  6. Be okay with romance! It's also my thing, it's what I vibe with for most of my pairings, but I'm always down for platonic pairings!
  7. I used to have a 16+ rule but to be honest I really do not care about age much- BUT 14+ is prefered!
  8. Please be patient with me for replies! I normally am able to do multiple posts per day, but there are days where it may take longer for me to get to your post or where I might not be able to get online! If I don't reply for 2-3 days, I would prefer ypu give me a bump then! I'll do the same for you!
  9. Last but not least, have fun! I know that sounds cliché of a rule, but I genuinely mean it! If you're having a hell of a time, then so am I!

Now to the fandoms! Which are very few right now...-
Asterisks( * ) = What fandom I am craving
Bold = The character I'm craving to play against
Resident Evil
So I have little experience with roleplaying this, but to be honest my love for this fandom grows as I'm slowly working my way through it!
Games/Movies/Shows that I'm familiar with: RE2 & 3 Remakes, RE4, RE7, RE8, Vendetta, and Infinite Darkness
Games I've completed: RE2 Remake (Both stories), RE7, RE8 (I haven't played the DLC yet.)
Movies and Shows I've Finished: Vendetta, Infinite Darkness
Characters I will play: Claire Redfield, Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira, Alcina Dimitrescu, Karl Heisenberg, Donna Beneviento, (Like stated previously, I will also learn characters for you too!)
Characters I want to play against: Leon Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Karl Heisenberg, Jill Valentine, Carlos Oliveira

***Marvel Cinematic Universe***
Okay, so I've pretty much watched all the movies except for Captain Marvel (which I will watch it soon-). I haven't watched every show but I've finished Loki, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Moon Knight! I don't have much experience playing some characters but again willing to learn!
Characters I will play: Tony Stark, Peter Parker (1 & 3), Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Loki Laufeyson, (pretty much anyone- I WILL LEARN lol)
Characters I want to play against: Peter Parker (Preferably 3 because he's my beloved but I won't complain), Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson (for platonic reasons)

Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
LISTEN I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING BUT I JUST REALLY LOVE THESE TWO MOVIES I CAN'T HELP IT- Literally just self-indulgence LMAO

Characters I will play: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, April O'Neil, Casey Jones
Characters I want to play against: Leonardo, Raphael

***Modern Warfare's 1 & 2 (The Reboots)***
OKAY LISTEN AGAIN-- I've recently just got into this, I've watched playthroughs of both reboots, and I know nothing of the lore from the original series- I have not played the games either, I have no experience playing these characters, and I have an oc for this fandom and yes she has the stupidest codename- JUST PLEASE OMG- I will let you teach me all the knowledge, just let me do this- SELF-INDULGING-
Not to mention I'm going to begin my journey with the original series soon! But again I am so down for anyone to teach me the lore, I'm quite literally all ears
(Update: I'm playing MW2!)
Characters I will play: Any of them because I am still learning! And please even if it's a character I don't know I WILL LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM- I'm currently doing that for an rp that I'm plotting with a lovely person for this fandom lol
Characters I want to play against: John "Soap" MacTavish, Kyle "Gaz" Garrick, Simon "Ghost" Riley, Alejandro Vargas, ...possibly John Price?

***Five Nights at Freddy's***
I used to be SUPER into this fandom but about 3 years ago I faded away from it, but now my love for the fandom is coming back! Although I will say that I am a little rusty, especially when it comes to the lore, Pizzeria Sim, Help Wanted, and Security Breach, so feel free to fill me in on anything as I readjust to the story of haunted animatronics trying to kill nightguards lol!
I'm more familiar with FNaF 1-4 and Sister Location obviously, but don't think I'm not up to do anything for the other games!
Characters I will play: Literally any of them! My rusty self needs practice with everyone haha!
Characters I want to play against: Bonnie, Withered Bonnie, Nightmare Bonnie, literally any version of Bonnie (Can you tell who's my favorite yet?), Shadow Freddy, Foxy, Glamrock Freddy, Michael Afton

If you read this far, I hope to rp with any of you soon! This will most likely be updated in the future, so if you want to keep an eye out go ahead :D

I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day/night!

Last edited:
..RESIDENT EVIL 8. you okay with me playing a Lord dimetrescu x your oc? i think that would be cool!

peter 3 is also my deeply beloved (tbh I had to look up which one he was) and I would gladly play him for you if you would play bucky for me. Or vise versa tbh, either way is ok w me

peter 3 is also my deeply beloved (tbh I had to look up which one he was) and I would gladly play him for you if you would play bucky for me. Or vise versa tbh, either way is ok w me
Heyo! I'd be happy to play Bucky for you! I already have an idea for Peter if you want to shoot me a pm! TBH I would be fine playing either for you too lol!

If you're still interested in five nights at Freddy's I would be down. I've had a craving to do fnaf related stuff (I'm hyper fixated on it atm) so if you're down, I am

If you're still interested in five nights at Freddy's I would be down. I've had a craving to do fnaf related stuff (I'm hyper fixated on it atm) so if you're down, I am
I am still interested in Five Nights at Freddy's! and I know how you feel about craving it lol! Shoot me a pm and we can discuss more details if you want!

idk if you're still looking but i'm interested in a modern warfare rp if you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back