• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 𝖨𝗍 𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖥𝗅𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖬𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝖶𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖣𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀. ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Corvus Corax

Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
aesthetic.gif

About me ────
  • ☼ Astros || 23 || She/Her ☽
  • ☼ I've been roleplaying on and off for roughly ten years, and thus I prefer lengthier, detailed responses (Will provide a bare minimum of 5 paragraphs, though I often get carried away when I'm super invested) Honestly, writing in general is something I thoroughly enjoy! ☽
  • Topics/Themes of interest include (But are not limited to): Painfully slow burns, A n g s t, Fluff, Drama drama drama, and Enemies-to-lovers! ☽
  • ☼ I'm always looking to collaborate and build upon ideas with my partner. A plot is like a needy child; if you don't feed it, dress it up nicely, and occasionally stroke it's ego it will surely either perish spectacularly or run away screaming into the arms of someone who will. I'm all for letting the story flow in any direction the wind takes us, but I truly believe that planning and brainstorming is the backbone of a good story! ☽

About you ────
  • ☼ I'm not asking for much. However, there are a few things that I can say with certainty are strong preferences of mine (Based upon experience): ☽
  • 18+ years of age. (Or at the very least someone with the ability to comprehend and develop mature themes!) ☽
  • ☼ Willing to reply at least once a week if not more. Although, I understand life happens! ☽
  • Semi-literate to literate. (I am not in any position to judge someone based upon spelling mistakes every so often but I think it's fair to expect the same quality from my partner that I deliver!) ☽
  • ☼ Along with that, I love reading long posts with tons of details. We're here to write a story, and that's what I am truly looking for in a roleplay partner! c; ☽
  • ☼ And of course someone I can be friends with ooc! Please share all the memes and Tik Tok's that remind you of your character! C: ☽

About the roleplay ────
  • ☼ These are meant to be vague so that we can build around it! That goes with saying that I would like to do a little brainstorming before we dive in to the roleplay! ☽
  • ☼ I will be roleplaying as a female, as that is where I feel comfortable. Do feel free to roleplay whoever you are comfortable with! ☽
  • ☼ I am open to combine any of these plot ideas! ☽
  • ☼ I do have Discord if you'd rather roleplay or brainstorm there, but I can roleplay here as well! ☽
  • ☼ And lastly, I want our roleplay to be fun, not stressful! ☽

────────────────

Human/Immortal ────
  • ☼ "I don't care if you're immortal. I...can't risk hurting you again," The human spoke with remorse, unable to meet their immortal friend's gaze.
  • [Preferred Role: Either!]
  • [Side Note: The human would have some sort of destructive power that reacts to their emotions! This in turn causes the immortal to also figure out their ability!] ☽

────

Hero/Villain 1 ────
  • ☼ The hero, injured and close to passing out, mumbles “...didn’t know where else to go,” before collapsing into the villain’s arms.
  • [Preferred Role: Hero!]
  • [Side Note: I like the concept of this one as former comfort friends to hero/villain! Maybe they both grew up in emotionally dysfunctional households and found solace with each other. When the other was sad or hurt they’d come to their friend for comfort because they both knew how to make each other better. Bonus points if the villain is immortal and has a soft spot for the hero and doesn’t want to admit it!] ☽

────

Hero/Villain 2 ────
  • ☼ "Took you long enough," The villain's smirk faded as the hero began coughing up blood, seemingly ignoring the fact that the villain broke into their apartment.
  • [Preferred Role: Hero!]
  • [Side Note: I would like this to be slightly different than the one above! I would love for the hero and villain to be flirty enemies to lovers! The villain could even help patch the hero up, as the hero can't quite reach their first-aid kit.] ☽

────

Apocalyptic Vibes ────
  • ☼ The sudden approach of the stranger caused them to hold out their weapon, long blade pointed towards them with a hostile glare as their ragged breaths were the only sound in the room.
  • [Side Note: For this one I was imagining something modern but apocalyptic, as well as found family! Maybe one (or both) of them are hurt, and they were struggling to get through the abandoned wasteland alone, and the idea of learning to trust someone enough to want to protect them just hits my soul, I love it!] ☽

────────────────

☼ If you made it this far and are still interested, shoot me a dm! ☽ ☼ Otherwise, thank you for reading/visiting! ♡ ☽

Last edited:
I'm at work but extremely interested in Hero/Villain 2. Leaving a comment to put a pin in here.

hi! do you do realistic/modern settings? i really like both of the hero/villain concepts and they could easily work on ”normal”, every day type of people. if that’s something you’d be interested in, shoot me a private message (”:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back