• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It came from No-Man's-Land...

AnarchyAviator

You've heard the stories right? About the boys that roam up on the surface? Yeah, they ain't much as boys anymore... Y'know, when a soldier deserts his duty in the trenches, and runs for the hills, he doesn't come back. Something else does. Nobody knows what happens to the soldiers that run to no man's land. But we know it makes something of hatred for those that decide to retain the honor of king and country. I think it's from all of that shelling an' gassin' on the surface. If it doesn't kill you, it'll... do whatever unholy thing it does...

Hey! I'm looking for some willing (or unwilling) participants for my horror roleplay surrounding a legend about the Great War that I heard about once, but can't find anything about it. --no it's not the Russian dead men-- Essentially what we need here, is a group of surviving soldiers as our characters. Allegiance and nationality doesn't matter as long as it's faithful to time and location; in this case, northern France during the first world war. And a good sense of horror, as I plan on this actually retaining a copia of spoop potential.

These "zombies" our soldiers will be dealing with are borne from a dark slime brewed from the hatred and violence of the clashing sides, mixed with the blood of men and their fear of death. It infects a human host via oozing into any open surface such as the mouth, nose, and eyes. The state of which is dubbed by wartime scientists as "aueronemia". Or "abnemia", as shortspeak for those who don't know their Greek.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss roleplaying! Multas gratias!

1550684644764.png
(Атака мертвецов)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back