• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
“I love everything
Fires spreading all around my room
My world’s so bright
It’s hard to breathe, but that’s alright-
Hush

(Lyrics from “Cradles” by Sub Urban)
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
~It’s been years since the mighty have fallen. It’s been decades since the heroes started to weaken. And there’s not much that anyone can do. All the human heroes died out, and the “immortal” ones are getting weaker every day. The world buried the Avengers last members of the Justice League only days ago, and everyone is lost in their grief. That is...everyone except for the villains.

In this time of grief, crime runs rampant. With no heroes and no sidekicks, society has started to crumble. It’s time for new heroes to arise.~

“And that’s where you come in.” S.H.I.E.L.D director Nicholas J. Fury turns to meet you, the heroes. He’s only an AI hologram, but his words hold the same weight. “I don’t care who you used to be, who your parents were, or even who you are. Because now, you’re the last ones standing. Now get out there soldiers.”

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

*spins around in my chair, wearing sunglasses, holding a cup of coffee* Hello, I’m drowning in regret, so it’s time to make another group rp! This one is ✨fandom based✨. I know, exciting right? Anyway, onto some rules.
Basic Stuff (y’all know this):
1. No bullying OOC
2. No OOC discrimination
3. And anything else for RPN rules

now, with the characters....

Character Creation Rules:
1. I am allowing “the child of *hero*“ type characters. BUT! If I find that there’s not that much originality, I will be asking you to remove or modify your character
2. I’d like all our characters to be between 13 and 20, just for plot sake. (I might make an exception if you make a convincing argument for a character outside of that age range)
3. Let’s keep a bit of a serious tone. I don’t want a character that has no depth, or only exists to make fart jokes. Sorry, but even Sokka had a lot of character. You can do it, I believe in you.
4. Go absolutely wild (keeping in mind the three rules before). If you’re not OP, you’re not a Mary Sue, and you meet my guidelines, congrats: you’re in.

And that should be it! The plot will be revealed in more detail once we get to the actual rp. Good luck, and may the Forks be with you!

Is this pulling from any particular version of the Marvel universe? There's plenty of vibes and sets of lore to choose from.

Is this pulling from any particular version of the Marvel universe? There's plenty of vibes and sets of lore to choose from.
Great question! This Marvel-DC mashup is actually MCU and DCEU

Bump!

I’ll have a Discord serve up soon for OOC, planning, and character sheets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back