it 2017/2019 partner search ! ( fandom + discord ! )

merricats

request

i'm going to keep this short and readable lol so, as the title suggests i am looking for an it 2017/2019 rp! I'll put info about me and my rp style below, plus my preferences when it comes to partners/the roleplay

about me

๐ŸŽˆi am 20+
๐ŸŽˆanywhere between lazy lit, semi lit and literate
๐ŸŽˆ if this appears intimidating i can assure you i am a simple clown lmao
๐ŸŽˆi can be slow/inconsistent with replies bc of irl responsibilities and just who i am as a person
๐ŸŽˆ i looooove to play more than one character !!
๐ŸŽˆ i am a big fan of plotting/ooc, i love visuals and headcanons and all the little extras!

rp preferences

๐ŸŽˆ i will only roleplay with people who are over eighteen as i am in my 20s! this is a rule i am very strict on
๐ŸŽˆ partners who understand rp is a fun hobby, not a job or a chore. let's keep it chill!
๐ŸŽˆ 1ร—1
๐ŸŽˆ being up to play multiple characters is a big ole bonus! not necessary tho!
๐ŸŽˆ someone willing to plot with me rather than winging it

for the roleplay

๐ŸŽˆ i am looking to play with canons only atm
๐ŸŽˆ i adoooooore all the dynamics between the losers so if you have a ship i will probably be on board ( my own faves in no real order: richie/eddie, stan/mike, ben/bev, bill/mike, bill/eddie )
๐ŸŽˆ on the topic of shipping, just ,,,, be appropriate ?? let romantic ships happen when the characters are older/later in the story arc, not "aged up" just for a ship ?? and uh, a big nah on pennywise being involved in any romantic shipping.
๐ŸŽˆaus can be fun but it depends, rn i'd like to do something with the losers and that funky clown and all the fun and horrors of derry!

guess that's it! it got a little longer than i hoped lmao so, sorry about that! but if you're interested please leave a comment or come to me in dms and drop your discord tag or ask for mine and we can discuss!

Users who are viewing this thread