• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood… remake ... interest check... Parents needed

Sorry for the very last reply. I fell asleep.

Ok thank you so much. I hope nothing like what I went through back then in 2017 happens ever again and I don't think it would happen again now that I am in a much better place of my life. I hope to keep that way but yeah sure I would let you know if something did come up like that.

Oh ok yeah I thought that could have been the case but thanks for confirming it for me. Um I guess I will take the teenager if it can be turned into a Male.
What family is this in?.

If this also turns out not to be available then I guess I'm kind of unlucky and I better just cut my losses or maybe we could somehow work around that. I don't know how but I am sure we could figure something out.
it is in the Lynton family, between the ages of 14-17 and can definitely be turned into a male if preferred. I'll mark you down for the role

okaaaaaaay little back story on my most recent post in the CS. All these lil 15 yo kids are fricken adorable and they deserve a gf lmao because drama is good for the roleplaying soul.

I left a note in the CS if someone wants to add input to help me know what to do, that'd be great!

((Right now just to let everyone know that I will be on holiday from later today for 4 nights or so. I will let you know when I am back. I might be able to get on here whilst on holiday but I don't think that they have much internet were I am staying. Anyway I will probably reply one more time today before I go.
I have posted this here because I feel like the majority of you are more likely to see it here))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back