• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Isthill's art dump

Kaya

Perhaps short of a marble
Yeah so... just gonna drop off my art here. Um...yup 👍

Drew a positive little something today. Basically to thank some great people for showing me that, no matter how dark depression makes everything seem sometimes... if you give them a chance, the smallest of things might bring some light and color to your life. ❤

1614041155582.png

My OC Shenzi. Version one and improved version two.

1612690072453.png
1612957890396.png

Just a happy, fluffy little Cheshire cat. I call him Salem xD

1611818108820.png

Awww, my WOW Beastmaster and her trusty companions Fluffy the Core Hound and Dwayne the Devilsaur. ❤

1608983675760.png

I love cats and I love bubble tea. Yup.

1609339113961.png

Shout-out to my mother, who loves the squirrels in her garden. She told me she uses this picture as her lock screen ^-^

1610214335820.png

Used to be my avatar^^"

1611818144334.png

Last edited:
These are awesome! I love the drawings that you made of your OC. The design is so creative and the pose for the second version is really dynamic.

Whew, it's been a while! Time for some more recent pics (I've switched to a better software and I LOVE IT!!)

Yep, another OC, Damon. Long story short he's from a fantasy rp and has the ability to steal other creatures' faces to turn into them.

Titelloses 1_20210504070540.png

A commission I did for a friend, who asked me to draw his furry character Kenji.

Titelloses 8_20210512032634.png

Talking about furry characters. Does anyone here know Beastars? I've recently started a Beastars 1x1 and of course had to draw my OC (do I ever draw anything else?)
So, yep, say hi to Ījikieru.

Titelloses 7_20210510224209.png

Woah, this is amazing!
Awh, thank you >u< 🧡

Sooo after weeks of building a coop and enclosure yesterday was the day! Our girls moved in! They're awesome, it's funny how each of them really has a personality of her own.
Diva is a bit of a lazy ass who loves to just ignore her sister Fluffy, the calmest of the bunch, when she won't leave the coop without her.
Then there's the youngest, Josie, who just loves to explore and apparently doesn't know fear at all (she came to inspect the dog closely when he stood there watching, like he isn't at least six times her size), and last but not least, our individualist Stolle. She's a little clumsy, the first in line to try whatever is new (and bunker it if it's tasty), plus, stubborn as a mule.
I'm really glad they're finally here, the timing couldn't have been any better; got some pretty traumatic news on Monday, and watching them and taking care of them just takes my mind off it all for a while.

Anyway, the Squad!~

Titelloses 11_20210529110743.png

Titelloses 21_20210609235338.png

Another character, this one nb, Dust, a Librarian, well kinda 🥰
They can enter books and other written stories like they're other worlds, so they hoard them in their pocket-dimension library, constantly traveling between them, which has led to them having somewhat lost touch with reality.

Last edited:
They can enter books and other written stories like they're other worlds, so they hoard them in their pocket-dimension library, constantly traveling between them, which has led to them having somewhat lost touch with reality.
I'M SO INTO THIS IDEA
I love this character sm they're beautiful!!

Ceanu without his headscarf--

Titelloses 24.png

And his dragon form--
(Inspired from Legiana and Astalos from monster hunter^^)

Titelloses 27_20210701003748.png

Last edited:
Whew, 's been a while!

We recently adopted a cat, and boy he's keeping me busy, which is the main reason I haven't been able to draw anything in a while X'3
BUT, he got vaccinated today and it KO'd him for the rest of the day, so I finally had some time again xD

Proudly presenting -
Watson ~ 🥰

Titelloses 31.jpg

Last edited:
Sooo...
I'm a big, big fan of TES V: Skyrim.
Big, as in, 1000+ hours, minimum.

During my newest playthrough I heard about this neat glitch (can't believe I haven't found out about it earlier!) that lets you become a werewolf and vampire lord at the same time, allowing you to change into both forms and giving you the strengths of both while completely removing the drawbacks of being a vampire lord, even including the face sculptor denying her services.

Funny enough it also somehow equipped the vampire lord specific power of life drain to my Khajiit's right hand, which is... weird, but super handy.

The only drawback is people are telling her that she's awfully pale and asking her about fur in her ears.

I'm definitely having too much fun with this little glitch, running around zapping people left and right lol

Anyway!
My Skyrim Khajiit, hybrid, assassin, thief extraordinaire-
Reyliik 👐

Titelloses 34.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. How many times did you redraw the feet before you got them the way you like?
Completely overlooked your question, sorry! I think it was like two times or something? The legs... A million times. And I'm still not 100% happy with how they turned out 😅

On another note---

Soren, alias Monster, yet another character; one of my favorites, actually!

Titelloses 37_20211019040903.png

I love him. How did you learn if you don't mind my asking.
I absolutely don't mind^^

When I was younger I actually only used to draw animals (which feels easier in many cases because the human mind is very quick to notice when something looks off about a human, yet not as much when it comes to animals).

Only when I started to rp did I start to draw humans and humanoids, mostly because
A- I love to draw my own face claims and
B- Fanart of my rps (ohh yesss).
Back then I signed up for free art lessons with a professional artist, who gave me some great tips on perspective, how to draw hair (I'm still struggling there now and then), all that.

For me, the three things to figure out before my characters turned out the way I wanted them was
1- proportion
2- perspective
3- morphology of the different parts
Like, an arm is not just a straight noodle, there are more or less defined muscles, which will make it look way more detailed. Don't forget the kneecaps, all that.
I drew body parts for weeks until I at least got a basic grasp of how they work.

That, and a proper software and equipment, really.
Personally, I'm using the Samsung Tab S6 lite and Ibis Paint, which works perfectly for me^^

Like, an arm is not just a straight noodle, there are more or less defined muscles, which will make it look way more detailed. Don't forget the kneecaps, all that.

This is what impresses me most about your stuff. I like to draw little pictures for my own games, but compared to what you can do I'm just a doodler. It's interesting because my ongoing game is about a little demon boy kinda like your Soren.

A mage c:

Did I mention I suck at drawing hands? Please ignore the atrocity dangling from his right arm 😂

Titelloses 51_20211125203128.png

Last edited:
Jee this boy took longer than I'd like to admit, but I'm happy with how it turned out ^^

Titelloses 58_20211214172229.png

Might I have been playing a little too much Pokemon Legends Arceus lately?

Anyway--- human Hisuian Zorua

IMG_20220330_222742.png

Wow, I really love your style!! Shenzi's action pose was really striking too-great job on that! Lots of delightful pieces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back