• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Issues with borders and mysterious image problem.

The Fabulous Emerald

It's never illogical to be fabulous
Hi. I've been experimenting with the BBCodes, but I've hit a couple of snags. Firstly, the border around the entire bulk of the post seems to clips through the image. Secondly, the border around the green background text seems to continue to the image. I want the image and text to be seperate, with the image on the left and the bordered text on the right. Thirdly, there seems to be a strange image error somewhere that I can't find within the code. Help?

Can you provide a link to the post which contains your BBCode please?

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you wanted but I did my best with the description you gave me.

EmeraldCharacter Name

CaptainFab.jpg~c200
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Code:
[h=underline][COLOR=green]Emerald[/COLOR][/h]
[I][sh]Character Name[/sh][/I]

[divide=dotted][/divide]

[border=6px solid black]
[row][column=span2][IMG]http://rs306.pbsrc.com/albums/nn264/KageRyu798/Random/CaptainFab.jpg~c200[/IMG][/column][column=span6][border=5px solid black][bg=green][Justify][COLOR=black]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/COLOR]
[/Justify][/bg][/border][/column][/row]
[/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back