• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Issue with bullet points

Wilder28

The Wild One
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So there's this thing I've noticed for a while now. Basically, when I'm in a conversation and I try to put up an unordered list, it doesn't exactly work. Like, the first bullet point will appear, but then the rest will look like this: [*] as if it just won't format properly. It looks just fine in a text box, but not so much in a preview or when posted.

This isn't a huge issue, but it's super annoying. Is there any way to fix this?

Code:
[LIST]
[*]

[*]

[*]
[/LIST]

Do you have the Rich Text Editor (RTE) turned on? If so, I recommend turning it off -- it likes to be "helpful" and can add code you didn't intend (primarily closing tags). To do that, click on the gear icon at the far right of the list of buttons at the top of the text box. If it's on, the buttons work. If it'd off, they're all grayed out.

Ah, I think I figured out the issue! Apparently using a font code in the list kind of disrupts it? It's working just fine now that I took that out, so I figure that's what it was.

Thank you for the suggestions, though! I'll keep them in mind for the future.

• lorem
  • lorem
  • lorem

• lorem
  • lorem
  • lorem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back